Random ROH Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Respect is Earned Buyrate

does anybody know the offical buyrate for this PPV.

Soulpower

I last heard it was pushing 150,000

WOW! I wasn't expecting it to be this high.

Beer Money Army

thanks for answering fuck yeh thats awesome as....

WWE lowest this year is One night stand so far and that 186 000...(that i'm not trying to compare them..) but that very excellent for an 1st PPV for ROH

I bet Cha Gabe and all the wrestlers are very happy with that buy rate...

Montana

Yea, its a great number and i really think the next few shows will we just as good, if not better. I really think ROH should stick to Dvds and PPVs. If they do have a cable show it should only be a extended verison of video wire. You also have to add in the ROH show played all month long, opposed to few air times the wwe puts on, but ROH crushed Tna. I think in 08, ROH should start doin live ppvs.

Montana

Why does FIP and SHimmer have videos at FYE and Best Buy, and ROH does not??? Anyone see the logic in this?

PeepShow

How does ROH calculate thier buy-rates. You cant just buy it on PPV can you? I thought you had to buy them offline. So do they just go of DVD sales?

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the ROH show in New York City from August 25th will be available on DVD?

Montana

How does ROH calculate thier buy-rates. You cant just buy it on PPV can you? I thought you had to buy them offline. So do they just go of DVD sales?

They have PPV's and Dvds. Every show they make is a dvd. Every couple months one of the dvds is on PPV. The PPV airs months before its availible on dvd. They calculate their buyrates the same as tna and wwe for ppv, the only different is that Respect is earned was taped and ran all month, where as a TNA or WWE ppv is live. and only airs for a week. Plus you add in the fact wwe/tna gets live streamed too. Where as the ROH fans are loyal, and want to see the company do well.

Why do you ask peep?????????

Does anyone know when the ROH show in New York City from August 25th will be available on DVD?

It takes like 6 weeks for the dvds to drop

Marvel26

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me when I can see RoH in the U.K?
Also when should I start watching it, they might be in the middle of a storyline that I might not be able to follow because I have missed so much.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me when I can see RoH in the U.K?
Also when should I start watching it, they might be in the middle of a storyline that I might not be able to follow because I have missed so much.

I've heard it's on The Fight Network sometimes, but I'm not from the UK and not sure 100% sure.

Rell

Reaction score
So far its Julius Smokes (Manager) Jack Evans & Ruckus

Rumors suggest Human Tornado, Sabian & Kingston are all names being tossed around right now