Random ROH Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

^^^I believe it starts airing in September (Though I've heard in someplaces its in October). In case you want to know, its called Driven.

Reaction score
Question about Death Before Dishonor

So when will this be available for people to watch?

EDIT: Are both nights in 1 DVD?

Montana

It probably won't be for another month. They will be seperate dvds too. Use the general questions thread for stuff like this.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Anybody?

Please can someone help me out and tell me where you can watch whole ROH shows and PPVS and rep will be added.

This would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Please can someone help me out and tell me where you can watch whole ROH shows and PPVS and rep will be added.

This would be greatly appreciated.

I believe you can only buy them from either ebay or ROH's website. You can however see individual matches on google video or dailymotion. Plus, a lot of the big ones are already on those sites so it should give you a good taste of ROH.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Well I would like to see like the latest shows would be nice.

Reaction score
Umm well I guess you can't watch it live or anything online anywhere, unless you actually go to the event.

Bottom line- To the best of my knowledge, there is nowhere you can watch *live* ROH shows online, if that was your question...

You can only get them when they're recorded and put out on DVD.

Reaction score
Pure Title

I was watching an ROH show from 2006 and this title was used. Then I downloaded Domination and the Pure Title wasnt mentioned at all, since im pretty much a noob ROH fan I gotta ask...is this title gone? If it is, why did ROH decide to scrap it?

Soulpower

Its gone... It was unified in a great match between the then Pure Champion Nigel McGuiness and the then ROH Champ Bryan Danielson at the show entitled.... Unified >_>

I don't know why exactly they got rid of it, but at times I miss it because it would have given the guys like Hero, and Delirious something to shoot for while the ME continues to be dominated by the likes of Nigel,Danielson and most recently CC and Albright.

Reaction score
Yes it is gone now. It was actually unified with the ROH world title in a match between then ROH champion Bryan Danielson vs. then Pure champion Nigel Mcguiness (the match was incredible by the way). Also, Pure title matches had a certain stipulation of rules, such as each man only had three rope breaks, and I believe other rules were used.

I don't really know why they scrapped it. I thought it was a very good title, and there were some classic title defenses when it was active.

Montana

I heard it was because gabe just doesnt like a mid card title. Also it got to the point where the belt almost meant as much as the world title, so there wasn't a point to have two main titles. Like gabe didnt like to classify wrestlers. (General Questions thread)

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Kennedy's Question.

You can either check the media section if your a V.I.P for matches and shows or buy the DVD's at www.ROHVideos.com

TNAisWrestling Question

The ROH Pure title And ROH Champion ship was were unified in a great match between Danielson and McGuinness, from what i've heard it is because Gabe isn't on Mid Card titles and the Pure title had just just about as much prestigue as the actual ROH title.

=================

*Both these queries should have been posted here they didn't need a new thread so thats why they have been merged*

Reaction score
Pretty basic question. Where are ROH events typically located in Philly, and where do people usually get tickets? I'm trying to go to the 11/2 and 11/3 shows that will feature Misawa. For some reason I just never bothered to figure ROH's ticket info. and whatnot. Thanks for any help.

Montana

Just go to ROHwrestling.com and then you can check the outcoming dates on event schedule, and to get tickets, just click tickets at the top of the page. They generally list the Best availible and General admission. The G.A. Seats are pretty good. Depends how close you want to be though.