Punk sh*ts his pants on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
No it stand for "Chick Magne" Miz stole that from Punk to he said it in his DVD!

Actually, in the DVD, he said it stood for "Chicago Made" (even mentioned that's all it had ever stood for, even though people had said it stood for "Chick Magnet" and other things), but I like both "Cock Muncher" and "Crap Maker". They seem very apropos for the reasons already stated.

wk

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Actually, in the DVD, he said it stood for "Chicago Made" (even mentioned that's all it had ever stood for, even though people had said it stood for "Chick Magnet" and other things), but I like both "Cock Muncher" and "Crap Maker". They seem very apropos for the reasons already stated.

wk

no? in the dvd he said that how it started when he use to backyard wrestler and he had a team call "chick magnet" so he made his name cm punk!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You didn't hear? BHR says he didn't read your PMs so we all believe him now
If Kia wasnt blowing Jesus now i'd tag her to make my point, he called her out in SUPER PIPEBOMB :pipebomb: . Love the yellow font.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I wonder what the euromods think when they wake up and realize we chilled on the forums after hours, making random jokes like this. My bet it "oh, shit" are the first words out of their mouth's (happy or pissy) when they see us on the recent post list.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Whenever anyone sees your name Aids there is a celebratory thread in the staff section, DZ produces the dread.
You flip a coin and bet on if i'm drunk or not before clicking the link?