Punk sh*ts his pants on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
On the subject of people defecating themselves in front of a live audience in the wrestling business, I feel the need to mention that even the great Vince McMahon once shat himself according to a story that Kevin Kelly told on a podcast awhile ago... The story goes that Vince was about to head to the ring to cut a promo and the urge to hit the bathroom just suddenly came over him. Then, as he was headed towards the ring, he couldn't hold it in any longer and ended up shitting himself right as he was walking down the aisle and was left with no choice but to just stand there in the ring and give a promo in front a live audience while feces ran down his leg. Later backstage, he changed his undergarments and then put his shit-stained underwear on a stick and chased Pat Patterson around with it...
hahahaha first time I've heard that.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
THAT^S THE SHIT! (got it?). It will make me watch SmackDown this week

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
this is probably a way to help Punk get over with kids. they love poop jokes

Reactions: the_hoff

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
So is this the only spoiler for Smackdown this week so far? :awyeah:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Smackdown has been so bad lately, I guess the deuce Punk drops is worth the time spent, though.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
:eww: you watch SD weekly ?? :eww:
Yeah man, usually on Hulu over the weekend. I'm a wrestling fan. Maybe I don't like some of the decisions, or superstars, or stories, or whatever, but that won't keep me from watching it week in and week out.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
idk if I wanted to watch 90 minutes worth of useless matches that have no bearing on anything I'm sure I could do better than SD.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
idk if I wanted to watch 90 minutes worth of useless matches that have no bearing on anything I'm sure I could do better than SD.
To each their own I guess. And I should rephrase my last answer, I'm a WWE fan. Never really got into the others like TNA or WCW. A little WCW over the years, during the wars and Goldbergs draw, but other than that, not really. Not trying to defend the WWE to anyone though, feel how you want about it. Thats just how I feel.