Punk sh*ts his pants on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
From the "TMI" department, CM Punk wrote on Twitter that he well, pooped himself during his match on Smackdown. I guess for those of you who want to see that Easter Egg, you will soon enough.

Pwinsider

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Probally saw his mother in the crowd :jeritroll:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Haha, that is hilarious. Now I have a solid reason to tune into SmackDown this week.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I remember when Psycho Sid shit himself against the Undertaker many years ago. takers face was priceless.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Funny, I read that and assumed he was kidding. He also tweeted last night, "This poop just ain't fun anymore." The tweet about, "Just shit my britches on Smackdown. Please RT." has since been deleted.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
On the subject of people defecating themselves in front of a live audience in the wrestling business, I feel the need to mention that even the great Vince McMahon once shat himself according to a story that Kevin Kelly told on a podcast awhile ago... The story goes that Vince was about to head to the ring to cut a promo and the urge to hit the bathroom just suddenly came over him. Then, as he was headed towards the ring, he couldn't hold it in any longer and ended up shitting himself right as he was walking down the aisle and was left with no choice but to just stand there in the ring and give a promo in front a live audience while feces ran down his leg. Later backstage, he changed his undergarments and then put his shit-stained underwear on a stick and chased Pat Patterson around with it...