Punk sh*ts his pants on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
you could blow your hits out in his direction and he would crumble to the ground. His best feud in the last few years was easily with Jericho, and we all know who carried that angle. He even jobbed FFS
Lesnar/Punk was good but only because I was marking seeing Lesnar ragdoll his candy ass

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dude...you've shattered my illusions about you. I thought you were the best around. (Cue: training montage with "You're the Best Around" playing).

wk
420b86b7fbf0985be10f0cbaf8746641.gif

I want to enjoy this moment.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Can't I be Rain and GN's boyfriend, too?

wk
I don't get to choose that part, but you all are CM punk's girlfriends, that much is obvious. You probably are more attractive than AJ, if that makes you feel any better.

Someone throw up a high five, before i have to find a DDP gif.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I don't get to choose that part, but you all are CM punk's girlfriends, that much is obvious. You probably are more attractive than AJ, if that makes you feel any better.

Someone throw up a high five, before i have to find a DDP gif.

Shit. I'd high-five you for calling me better-looking than AJ. I have bigger tits than her, too (not that that's saying much) and probably a bigger penis.

wk