Punk sh*ts his pants on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Haven't got around to cooking it yet, picked up some sirloin last night so had a medium rare night :boss1:
bro i so jelly. Top sirloin, or bottom? We have DANK recipe i did at my old work for bottom sirloin to make it awesome. Burgundy wine (cheap as fuck) some pepper and garlic. Simple, and so good.

INB4 dolphs talks about Spaghettios

Reactions: Wacokid27

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
bro i so jelly. Top sirloin, or bottom? We have DANK recipe i did at my old work for bottom sirloin to make it awesome. Burgundy wine (cheap as fuck) some pepper and garlic. Simple, and so good.

INB4 dolphs talks about Spaghettios
inafter Aids pretends to be a dank chef but we all know he is just a try hard with minimal skills

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You know even little sisters make big mistakes, right?

California, here i COME!!!!!!!!!!!
ignoring this dreadful post but what is your terrible sig? an ugly chick a terrible looking car and some creepy dudes who look fresh off a circle jerk? wtf

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
dude you ever put potato chips on a ham sandwich?? fucking adds some crunch and shit
I will always thank Boy Meets World for that.

It even makes bologna not taste like the dogshit i'm putting in my body. After i deuce it out, though, i'm thankful for the lesson i'm taught.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
ignoring this dreadful post but what is your terrible sig? an ugly chick a terrible looking car and some creepy dudes who look fresh off a circle jerk? wtf

I want her to happy face while I touch the butt to this song. She sing's it like a boss.