Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagax

Reaction score
SD! was ok, i wanna read the tapings.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Well SD! this week was a huge let down. The only entertaining thing was Hardy/MVP's tag title win. Gah, I hope it gets back on track soon.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I think Im having deja vu....didnt they do this with The Rock and Mankind to form the Rock N Sock connection? Take 2 guys who were feuding and throw em together? Now I like Hardy and MVP but I dont think they can pull it off like those two did...come to think of it Ive seen this move several times. I dont see why they would take two of the only people who can wrestle singles right now and put them together? Unless theyre gonna put them against Deuce and Domino. this should last all of a week or two. But again there is little they can do on SD at the moment.

Soulpower

YES! YES! YES!!!!!

I was marking the fuck out last night as Batista finally gets his rematch. This man has battle week in and week out to earn a shot and he finally gets it after..... Uhhh... I don't know what he did to earn another shot, but he did it.

As for the rest of the show, it was meh except for the I Quit match and the incredibly awesome MVP/Matt Hardy feud.

MTG

Reaction score
Smackdown was it's best in a while.

MVP helping hardy win was great and the noble promo was hilarious which will be setting up a title shot at unforgiven.

I'm still trying to figure out this wedding angle and the I quit match was awesome.

MTG

Reaction score
It actually wasn't bad. I loved when hornswoggle ran under the dress and slapping coach. I don't know what's going to happen with this. I think maybe TL will be out for 5-6 months, leaving vicki general manager.

kingetg3

Reaction score
yeah thats what i was thinking about tlong but they could of did anything for him to leave but a whole wedding i dont know..might be going somewhere..the thing i mostly loved about the wedding was the jillian part and how hornswogle would keep brothering vince like a little kid.. another thing i liked about sd was matt and mvp even though they lost its funny how they hate each other but the still have fun together..mvp is doing well playing off matt is better then him..honestly i would like to see mvp retain the u.s and beat matt cause i think it would be better for him.

Kristopher

Reaction score
Yeah...I agree with that. I think it would be better if MVP retained the title against Matt. Not that I hate Matt or anything.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
yeah thats what i was thinking about tlong but they could of did anything for him to leave but a whole wedding i dont know..might be going somewhere..the thing i mostly loved about the wedding was the jillian part and how hornswogle would keep brothering vince like a little kid.. another thing i liked about sd was matt and mvp even though they lost its funny how they hate each other but the still have fun together..mvp is doing well playing off matt is better then him..honestly i would like to see mvp retain the u.s and beat matt cause i think it would be better for him.
I swear, I thought the rock was gonna come out and bring a cake and say "If you smell what the rock is cookin"

kingetg3

Reaction score
edit:dont think wwe would do that do

srry for the spam

LKP

No spamming man you need to post mote than that. Im telling you before a mod does.

!All Blacks!

Reaction score
has anyone seen the poster for survivor series ? its a picture of edge in the ring holding a chainsaw.

NYKings

Reaction score
Batista is a pretty shitty wrestler and a terrible actor. I don't really watch SD! very much but since I'm home I thought I'd put it on and according to Cole he executed a "great spear" but it was far from grat. Also, he was doing his little I'm crazy skit with the ropes, pulling on them and jumping up and down. He looked like he was mentally challenged. Don't know why he gets the title

Status
Not open for further replies.