Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slash

Reaction score
Discuss how you felt about Smackdown news about Smackdown or anything on the basis of it.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
Smackdown has been getting better every week this weeks show should be great with the rumble rematch between Kennedy and Batista this week is gonna be great.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Should be an intersting smackdown tomorrow night with Kennedy going for the title in his re-match. I would like Kennedy to win the title not to sure yet but i think Bataista will retain the title. Taker will be kicking off the show. I think somwhere in the show the boogyman will interuped finlay's match or vice verser.

What do you think?

Soulpower

I would love to see Kennedy beat Batista, but let's be honest... Its not going to happen. I'd like to see Fninlay and Boogeyman face off on SD, because it isn't a match that deserves to be on the card for No Way Out.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Batista does need to lose the title he is becoming very sloppy since his comeback from injury the batista bomb could kill someone if he is not careful. Finlay & Boogyman i think will be at no way out but i don't want it to be. I also think it is unfair on finlay putting him in a low and pointless feud with the boogyman.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
Batista is getting more and more sloppy every week in the way he fights he is not to mention he getting repettitive. And as for Finlay v Boogyman is concerned it is'nt good enough for a ppv slot it would be two seconds of a match but I would love to see Finlay kick Boogymans ass.

Taker

Reaction score
I can't wait for tomorrows Smackdown, it will be a good Rumble rematch between Kennedy and Batista for the World Title. I think Batista will come out, the champ. But i have other feelings that Undertaker will come out and interfere, tomestoning Batista to make the match a DQ.

xtremebadass

I gotta admit, Batista does not deserve the belt at all on Friday Nights. The man is horrible. He deserves to be fighting mid card, against guys like the Miz and Vito, no more than that.

Soulpower

Batista doesn't deserve the belt. But much like Cena, he sells put arenas and he sells merchandise. That's all that Vince really cares about, I'm just hoping that after Wrestlemania is over, we have the Undatakah as the new World Heavyweight Champion. I do believe that if Batista beats Taker at WM, the crowd will completely turn on Big Dave.

ChiWa

Reaction score
If Batista ends The Undertakers streak there should be a riot. But with belt back on The Undertaker, who is next?

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
Well in IMO SD! was great last night there was no real bad points of the night the undertaker v miz at begining of the night was funny espesillay when the miz gets last rided. Duce and Domino are begining to grow on me, sure they may be cheesey 50's style superstars but they can get it done in the ring I mean they've beat the tag champs twice in a row IMO they should be in for a title shot at No Way Out and not the Hardys or MNM.Matt Hardy v Joey Mercury was nothing special. Boogyman v Finlay was just what I needed which was not to see another Boogyman opponent be smothered by worm, infact I've never been so happy to see that what ever its called that stick he carries round ever scince Finlay joined. Divari v Helms was good I mean have any of you seen Divari he's go a six pack man he's working out and he won what a result but I still hate Divari I just mean it's getting better now he's not hiding behind a bigger superstar. Kennedy v Batista was a bit of a rip I wanted Kennedy to win he deservered it but WWE were not going to ruin No Way Out or WM 23 by making the main events worse so that my SD! opinion of this week.

xtremebadass

man did that SD suck or what? Cmon their big singles rivalries leading into NWO are Boogeyman and Finlay and Kane and King Booker? Maybe they can team Boogey and Kane up at Mania to take on Finlay and BT

Soulpower

Its obvious that the WWE is banking on the Ladder match and the main event to sell the PPV... BUt I agree, their undercard looks really terrible (can't forget about the Diva talent show). And if you needed any more proof that the Cruiserweight Division is non-existent, look no further than last nihgt. Daivari faced (faced and beat) the champ. The same Daivari who was on ECW is already the top contender for Helms title...Brilliant!

And where the hell was Chris Benoit? He's the US champ and he doesn't even have a match at NOW? Even if he does it'll be decided about 4 days before the PPV.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I agree smackdown is really struggling with their undercard it is very weak. I for one am not looking forward to NWO it is a really bad card. The ladder match will probaly be ther best match.

Rock Lee

Reaction score
they kind of lame now i like raw now but i like ashley tho

Status
Not open for further replies.