Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingetg3

Reaction score
looks like the matt hardy vs. mvp feud might be starting back up..or matt can be injured but it looks good...the thing i liked about that part of the show was the miz and morrison winning and then mvp asking for the rematch clause right away made me thing wwe would let mvp and hardy win this but morrison and miz won again it was a good part of the show for me.. I liked the rest of the show to but i really liked how batista showed his animal side on henery it seemed for awhile he as getting called the animal for no reason but he brang it out good.

-TJ-

Yeah WWE surprised me by having Miz and Morrison win the rematch right away......

Slammin' Sam

Reaction score
Morrison and Miz winning tag team gold surprised the hell out of me! It's cool, I didn't expect it & that's a good thing in this day and age. (I try to avoid spoilers).
Matt took a nice beatdown-he's a great bumper and seller. His feud with MVP just went up yet another level.:thumb_yello:
Rey/Kennedy was pretty good, too. We even got a Diva tag match! (Seeing Mickie in action makes my day).

-TJ-

Well If WWE bes relistic about this thne Matt isn't gonna make it to SS......

The Rated R CMStar

Of all the shows of SD you could classify as boring, this one isn't one of them.

Tag Match was good, altough I would have prefer a little more time into it, instead of the Khali/Hornswoggle face down. MVP now is reinforced as a heel and we are certainly geering to what will be an amazing MVP vs Matt Hardy match

-TJ-

^Agreed I'm Calling it NOW!!!!

Matt Hardy will win the US title........... I'm Calling it.....

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I just want to say, in regards to December 21st: dear sweet mother of crap, Ric Flair, shut the hell up, that was the worst promo ever. Not only are we treated to six more minutes of nonsense from a guy who looks like a rotting potato and is still allowed to wrestle for some reason, now he actually tries to say that Triple H is the best wrestler ever. *facepalm* This is why more and more people are moving on to TNA.

CenaMark54

Someone help me out. I haven't watched SD in months.

Is Finlay a babyface now?

I've noticed that he has been standing up for Horny on Raw on occasion and he seems to be battling MVP at a lot of house shows.

John

I have no idea, sorry to bump this thread its just an important thread. i think he is. the new york fans boo'd him when he took hornswoggle out of the royal rumble match though.

Airfixx

^^^ Yeah, cos the crowd @ the Rumble wanted to see Henry & V squash the little fella! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.