Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

LKP

I say put hbk on smackdown when he comes back to finish off his career. Id turn henry face kane monster heel with mask and jamie noble the giant killer. Rey was actually in a dark match after smackdown went off air.

Christian

Reaction score
I say put hbk on smackdown when he comes back to finish off his career. Id turn henry face kane monster heel with mask and jamie noble the giant killer. Rey was actually in a dark match after smackdown went off air.

Noble the giant killer.. LMFAO. We've seen countless times NOble getting rocked by the bigger guys. The one and only giant killer is Rey Mysterio.

And we at home don't care about dark matches. We can't see them.

samborambo

Reaction score
How to save SD.
1.Re-mask Kane (face or heel)
2.Give the cruiserweight's more ring time (not hornswoggle)
3.Push Finley into the title frame
4.Bring HBK over and give him one more title run until Edge and Undertaker come back.
5.MVP,Matt and Rey series of matches for united states title.
6.Get Flair on the mic (Is there any one else on that show that can work the mike)

Cynic Clinic

Reaction score
It's about to get worse before it gets better. Kane is their most over wrestler and he's the best wrestler they have in the ME scene. Rey's supposed to work with Chavo when he comes back seeing as how he was the one who injured him. I'm ashamed after watching last night.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Wow, that was the best celebration ever! Indian's dancing on Smackdown, now I've seen everything. I wanted to see Khali hide behind the ring post but then Batista came out and ruined the celebration.

vickymania

Reaction score
these should be the matches for smackdown..
make an elimination chamber match for smackdown's next PPV and see what happens..

1) Open challenge for cruiserweight championship
2) fatal 4 way for US championship ( MVP vs Matt Hardy vs Finley vs Masters )
3) make a legends match for Ric flair ( bring back someone for this match )
4) hold a elimination chamber match ( Khali vs Kane vs Mark Henry vs Batista vs Undertaker vs Rey mysterio( if he does return ) )..wont rey be frightened to death to see these men..ha ha..lolz

seriously,WWE should push Mark Henry And Kane now..mark is doin nothing on smackdown for months now..

MC Rae

Reaction score
^ Push Henry? I really wish WWE would realise the Mark Henry project is finished. He's no where near over and he's continually getting bigger and less and less athletic as time passes. Plus he's injury prone. Its people like him which are making SmackDown unbearable to watch.

Reaction score
^ yeah I agree, Henry is done. I want him off my T.V set. This guy hasn't proven anything to me yet.

Every week he comes in and faces a bunch of no namers and wins. His matches are broing as hell and he isn't exciting one bit.

Henry just call it quits.

Bradders

Reaction score
I suspect Mark Henry will be squashed by Undertaker and then be jobbed out on HEAT.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I thought tonights show was alright.
I think with a roster of 5(a ref,3wrestlers,1camra-man.) Smackdown can still put on an interesting show.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
I'll admit Mark Henry could do something. They won't just have him job out and go away again. He'll lose to Taker again no doubt. But soon Henry will start taking steps to be taken seriously. I could see a US title run.

Stuu129

Reaction score
MVP sucks

:banned2: Good too see MVP get the KO by hollyfield last night hate that guy send him to ECW so he's out the way he is crap matt hardy for the us Champ. come on vince get a grip please ya killin us.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Nah, Vince. Keep doing what you're doing. Cause you're sure drawing me in right now. I'm sure these 3.9's for Raw and 2.4's for SD! are coming from all the bad things you're doing. Those TNA consistent 1.1's are sure getting better by all the "awesome" matches those WWE wash outs are putting on over there though. Vince you better look out. They're the Boogeyman...

TNA's Comin to GETCHA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.