• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
Batista got another title shot because he was only 'defeated' by Undertaker once and that was at WM. After that, he 'drew' with Taker twice, so he felt he 'deserved' another shot.

No Batista got a cage match with Edge after he hadn't done anything and the last chance match after he hadn't done anything for it even though had beat him twice fair a square.

Kane was just randomly thrown into he title picture, becuase there was nobody else.

^^
And I do agree with that

muttley

Reaction score
Smackdown this week was very average

Crazy as it seems im more into the MVP vs Hardy program than Edge vs Kane I will be very very surprised if Kane gets a lengthy run at Edge lets let Edge get the win by fair means or foul then move onto someone else,

Chuck I can see Feuding with Masters which would at least give them both a purpose

The Major Brothers are ok very boring but some talent I can see when Ray Gordy and FESTUS debut they will have a decent little Run

muttley

Reaction score
Edge vs Hardy with the Lita heat previously could actually be a fantastic title scene.

Ladder match for the title etc

Truth

Reaction score
Kahli Winning
Horrific choice. A great choice would have been Mark Henry and then keep the ending to Kane/Batista. Mark Henry is a much more entertaining wrestler, a better heel, and get this...when he's punched he acts like it takes affect!

Main Event
Now thats what I call a main event. Took two huge superstars no pun intended and matched them up in a no.1 contender match. People have been aching for the two to have a feud yet alone a match for a while. It was a good match but more then that the story in it was great. It really seemed like a credible main event and made this SD episode.

3lions

Reaction score
I don't care what ANYONE else says. Khali was the best/most logical decision for the next WHC. Henry hasn't appeared (hardly) since his return and has only *randomly* efeated Kane on PPV. Like I've said before, if this happened twelve months ago, I'd have been lobbying for Henry to get the strap. But Henry is too injury prone and has done nothing to warrant a title run or a ME push even. Khali has been booked GREAT recently and is hot off the heels of a WWE Title feud. He is the most credible heel on the brand and it is clear WWE want a heel Champion. That ruled out Batista/Kane. For once, I completely back WWE in their decision to put the strap on Khali; down to booking/logic alone.

Truth

Reaction score
Yeah I admit Kahli has been booked well on SD but he still sucks so damn much. And sure he seems credible but then again he hasnt beaten anyone special since WM23 and is also injury prone like Mark Henry. Henry hasnt done much lately but he has still maintained credibility because its Mark Henry. Mark Henry is better then Kahli in any aspect you wanna compare and when it comes down to it, its The Great Kahli, it doesnt matter if he seems like the logical choice, hes horrible and should not be champ. I could see where your coming from if Kahli had the slightest bit of talent but he doesnt and shouldnt even be on the roster yet alone WHC.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
I think it's a good thing Khali becoming champ he's awesome although all he has is his height advantage the ME for SD! is now battle of the biggest Kane, Batista and Khali that has to be a good sign for SD!

3lions

Reaction score
I still stand by my comments about logic regarding booking, etc. But after watching SD! today and seeing Khali attempt to even move, I cannot understand why Khali is Champion. The guy was out of breathe before he even got into the ring! Even my dad was saying 'who's that big guy? He can't eve move let alone wrestle ... he hasn't even done anything yet!'

Truth

Reaction score
I still stand by my comments about logic regarding booking, etc. But after watching SD! today and seeing Khali attempt to even move, I cannot understand why Khali is Champion. The guy was out of breathe before he even got into the ring! Even my dad was saying 'who's that big guy? He can't eve move let alone wrestle ... he hasn't even done anything yet!'

So now you get what I was saying? He;s so bad that logic should be thrown out of the window. When it comes down to it Mark Henry is a much more credible champion because he can atleast walk properly.

3lions

Reaction score
I don't know anymore lol Logic tells me it was the correct choice, my eyes tell me it wasn't. Either way, I hope Khali has short reign (past GAB) and then drops it to Kane/Batista. It can only hurt SD! to maintain Khali as Champion.

Truth

Reaction score
He definetly retains at GAB but hopefully he gets injured. If not then I hope we see the three-for-all re-match at Summerslam with Kane winning it and then Kane and Batista in a face/face feud with Edge coming back and winning it then feuding with Rey. If they let Kahli have a reign until Edge comes back SD will get negative ratings.

Reaction score
I don't like Khali but I don't like Mark Henry as well. Khali will win at GAB but let’s hope that, that is the only victory he gains as WHC. I wouldn’t like to see Batista Champ again, but he is most likely going to take the WHC from Khali. Then I think Batista will be Champ for 3-4 months in till Taker and Edge come back. Edge and Taker feuding till WM24 would be golden. Yeah.. thats what I think would happend.

Status
Not open for further replies.