• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Smackdown! Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
SD! was good this wek now Batista can't get a title shop I'm so happy that he's gonna get tared apart by Khali at the GAB. I think the Majors need to step there game up a bit and concentrate to get a title shot and JBL needs to be fuunier (well not really I just ran out of theings to say)

Wrestling Station

^i actually would like to see a Batista Bomb to Khali. That would be awesome.

Anyway, i dont like Palembu at all. Just a copy gimmick to undertaker as we already spoke about him in the other thread.

I'm just sad that Kane will job "again!".

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
SD Fan's Weekly SD! discussion

This is an idea that have wanted to do but my name was not right for a long time so here it is.

Every week I pick 1 sbject from SD! and you can talk about it once the topic is up do not continue to talk about the previous discussion in this thread.

So this weeks discussion

The Major Brothers

A hit in ECW but how will they fair on SD! they were impressive on their debut but I do aree with JBL picking on nobodies doesn't earn you title shots it just inflames the waiting period. From what I saw last week they were good but they do need to step their game up a bit.

Discuss...

3lions

Reaction score
Matt is the new #1 Contender for the World Title. Afterall, he did beat MVP. Isn't that the requirement for a title shot nowadays? /sarcasm

Seriously though, Matt should challanger for the US Title, entering a semi-long programme with MVP, before winning his first major singles title. He could then go on to feud with (e.g.) Masters, Flair or Finlay. This could then allow MVP to move up the card.

3lions

Reaction score
Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't talking to you ...
I wasn't talking to anyone ...
I was being sarcastic about Kane's recent and sudden push to the ME, after only one victory over MVP.

3lions

Reaction score
Batista got another title shot because he was only 'defeated' by Undertaker once and that was at WM. After that, he 'drew' with Taker twice, so he felt he 'deserved' another shot.

Kane was just randomly thrown into he title picture, becuase there was nobody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.