Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
One thing is that I wouldn't like to see Kane as champ he wouldn't be a good champ as he is a boring character SD and WWE need to give the title to fresh blood now that would be interesting

Lukemcclay

Reaction score
I think kane would make a good champ and he isn't boring he is one of the greatest wrestlers of the wwe

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
No I mean his character is boring it's the same thing over and over like Batista and Khali SD need a fresh blooded champ someone young, new and exciting they need to go back to the drawing board but as many people have said WWE are not taking time anymore to think of new story lines.

Reaction score
Wait....... did you just call Khali exciting. I'm sorry but he is far from exciting. He stands in one spot and waits for his opponents to come to him.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
The GAB has effected SD alot I mean come on Hornswaggle as new cruiserweight champ IMO he'll last a week 2 tops but I can't believe that he pinned Noble after Noble only fell over. lol

samborambo

Reaction score
WWE missed it's chance by letting Mr.Kennedy go to RAW, Kennedy would make a great champ for smackdown, By giving him a push against guy's like Batista,Kane, Khali and Henry would have made him ready for a WM main event against the returning Undertaker or Edge, Instead he is playing second fiddle on RAW to the likes of Cena,Lashley and the retuning HHH.

Choose Slack

Reaction score
Non-Spoilers

Matches:

Batista vs Domino

CW: Hornswoggle vs Jamie Noble

Chavo Guerrero vs Eugene

Matt Hardy and Ric Flair vs MVP and Chris Masters

Jimmy Wang Yang and Torrie Wilson vs Kenny Dykstra and Victoria

Mark Henry vs Some Jobber

Kane vs Dave Taylor

Great Khali Celebration!!!

Well, do you even need to read the spoilers to figure out whose going to win these matches? Only match looks like it could go either way is the JWYang and Hardy/Flair bouts.

Christian

Reaction score
Smackdown.. Get better. Fast.

I believe tonight well saw the worst episode of Smackdown in a long ass time.

Noble vs. (c)Hornswoggle (Cruiserweight Championship Match)
Hornswoggle.. Yeah, let's start the show off bad. Please lose the title To Yang or someone in the near future.
Chavo vs. Eugene
Boring ass match. Why the fuck is Eugene even on the roster, he's so damn bad and his gimmick is STILL Blue. No pun intended.
Henry vs. Nonamer
..Why the fuck do they even book stuff like this. How about Henry fights someone who's atleast half his weight next time, I'd of rather watched him fight Funaki.
Kane vs. Taylor
..Why. Why. Why.
Hardy+Flair vs. Masters+MVP
Ok, this was pretty much the highlight of the night. Masters = Shit. Hardy and MVP put on good shows, and a little good promo after the match, but it was a boring match.
Mixed tag team competition.
Atleast we got to see Torrie, and Yang and Dykstra are getting better. No main eventers though.
Great Khali's bash.
5 minutes of Khali talking in Indian on the mic. 'nuff said.

TNA last night had a straight hour of action, while WWE's Smackdown had.. No action at all.

Speaking of action, where the fuck is Rey Mysterio? I've been seeing "Rey Mysterio RETURNS TO SMACKDOWN!: July 27th" Today was July 27th.. Where the hell is Rey?

Smackdown, get your shit together please.

Reaction score
i agree with everything you said alot of boring ass matches non even worth watching and rey was saspossed to come back tonight but what happened with that. like really TNA is getting way way better well WWE is decerssing and fast

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Yeah, Smackdown needs something. I say they have a 'trade' with ECW. CM Punk for Matt Hardy. That way Hardy will have his first real main event push, and CM Punk will feud with MVP for the US Championship.

Take the belt of Khali! I'd rather see it on Batista, Matt Hardy, Rey, MVP, Finlay, Kane. I don't care who, just get that belt away from Khali.

Hornswaggle=Released in 2 months. Just take him off TV. The CW Championship has lost all since of recognition, and has no prestige. SD! has good cruiserweights in Chavo, Noble, Yang, give them the belt and let them feud.

Mysterio needs to come back and be put in a main event feud. I don't want to see Rey vs Chavo for the 500th time. I want to see maybe Rey vs MVP, Rey vs Batista, or even Rey vs Finlay or Kane.

Speaking of Kane, make him heel and have him be the top heel on the brand. Similar to his heel turn in 2003. That would help SD! out alot.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
SD! is officialy the C show.

Bring back Rey
Make Kane a heel. He could be amazing
Get rid of Khali
Have Henry and Kane fued
Have Rey and MVP and Hardy fued for US
Hornswoggle- Cya Bitch
Noble vs. Chavo for CW

Reaction score
Obviously Smackdown is looking like shit at the moment. Look who they have injured, Edge, Undertaker Rey. They lost King Booker and Kennedy to Raw, which I don’t get because Raw is has enough star power.

Today SD sucked! It will suck next week and so on because the WWE won’t do anything about it. There wasn’t even a damn Main Event tonight!

Reaction score
SD! is officialy the C show.

Bring back Rey
Make Kane a heel. He could be amazing
Get rid of Khali
Have Henry and Kane fued
Have Rey and MVP and Hardy fued for US
Hornswoggle- Cya Bitch
Noble vs. Chavo for CW

Yes, SD is definetly the C show, and good points as well.

I've thought that ECW has been the better brand for quite some time now. Its certainly not perfect but the overall effort is much more present than SD.

Also, I don't care how "credible" Khali is as a champion. You cannot have your champ suck in the ring as much as he does. You could have given just about anyone else on SD who is decent in the ring the title instead of Khali. Yes, that means Chris Masters, yes that means Finlay, Kane and Mark Henry. Sometimes, in desperate situations, someone has to step up and take control who usually isn't in the main event. Sorry to say that, but thats the truth. I doubt ratings would go up or down no matter whos champ on SD at this point, so you might as well throw someone in as champ who can work a decent match, instead of this godzilla who can do anything but that. Rant over.

straight_edge76

Please WWE make Khali drop his belt to Batista at Summer Slam! As much as I hate hi, I would rather see it on somebody that has In Ring Ability! Losing Kennedy and Booker were the biggest mistakes since trading away HHH back in 04!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah...watched up to chavo vs Eugene..then changed it.You see back in 04-05 I enjoyed Smackdown, now I just hate it.We need Jericho and RVD now maybe even someone up in that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.