***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

It emans that the matrix blue type promos lately are for jericho no matter how dull some people are saying its edge hbk or sid. WWE are smart in what they are doing they know they well get us talking about it. IT IS JERICHO SO GET OVER IT.

Kristopher

Reaction score
On No Mercy... They showed The Save Us promo 2 times. So I thought that he was going to return that night!

Bradders

Reaction score
Do you think the WWE would let us down and risk losing thousands of fans on a commercial for Cyber Sunday? It has to be Jericho and the theme fits with computers so I am saying at Cyber Sunday he returns.

Reaction score
I have my doubts he is even returning at all now.If they air the save us vid again tonight on ECW then I assume he will rally return. The reason I have doubts is only because of HBK's return last night, you know the whole religious aspect of the vids and HBK being very religious. Well like I said if they continue airing the hype vids then I will assume he is going to appear at Cyber Sunday. Now only if announcers and WWE in general acknowledge the vid package then this wont be as stale as it is now.

Bradders

Reaction score
I saw in the save_us promo the word ASS, now we all know Y2J is famous for saying ass-clown, coincidence?

the dark knight

so right now we have:

save_us.222
save_us.229 << the new one
Savior_self.222
2nd_coming
rev_2:25
UPON_US

????????????

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
That looks religious....

Apon observation of the clues my guess is that it is next monday.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
If i didn't know better i would think they are bring back mordecai or reverend d'von

Travis40

^ You don't know better..............D Von is on TNA and Mordecai is on ECW hopefully getting a push in the near future.

I haven't seen UPON_US, SAVE_US.229, or REV_2:25...so if anyone has those vids from youtube...I'd give rep

3lions

Reaction score
All the video's are at the bottom of WWE.com