• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

It emans that the matrix blue type promos lately are for jericho no matter how dull some people are saying its edge hbk or sid. WWE are smart in what they are doing they know they well get us talking about it. IT IS JERICHO SO GET OVER IT.

Bradders

Reaction score
Do you think the WWE would let us down and risk losing thousands of fans on a commercial for Cyber Sunday? It has to be Jericho and the theme fits with computers so I am saying at Cyber Sunday he returns.

Reaction score
I have my doubts he is even returning at all now.If they air the save us vid again tonight on ECW then I assume he will rally return. The reason I have doubts is only because of HBK's return last night, you know the whole religious aspect of the vids and HBK being very religious. Well like I said if they continue airing the hype vids then I will assume he is going to appear at Cyber Sunday. Now only if announcers and WWE in general acknowledge the vid package then this wont be as stale as it is now.

Travis40

^ You don't know better..............D Von is on TNA and Mordecai is on ECW hopefully getting a push in the near future.

I haven't seen UPON_US, SAVE_US.229, or REV_2:25...so if anyone has those vids from youtube...I'd give rep