***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

That'd be 9:33 PM on Raw....WTF is he doing in the middle-end part of Raw?...why not come on at 10:00 or 10:05?....that'd be the end of Raw :g:...kind of weird.

Post 1200!

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I honestly don't care where, when, why, how, or what time he returns as long as he does. Steph should not get all bitchy when someone finds out her little video clues. However, she has the power to swerve on us, like she did at NM. So for heavens sake people, play dumb.

jrock210

Reaction score
I honestly don't care where, when, why, how, or what time he returns as long as he does. Steph should not get all bitchy when someone finds out her little video clues. However, she has the power to swerve on us, like she did at NM. So for heavens sake people, play dumb.

I'm still confused on the whole binary code...maybe its another return of dx....lol that help?

Travis40

lmao at the WWE Magazine Cover....IT IS REAL...just to let everyone know, it's real. So...yeah, they just kind of gave that away there.

jrock210

Reaction score
that was awesome last night...i knew he was gonna start something with orton when the runner started coming in i was like it aint gonna happen i just know thats whats gonna happen im bout to watch it all again!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Chris Jericho's debut was obvious! Like on the 3rd crypt message, it said SAVE_US.22J.....like who doesnt know that? Pretty much, just add the Y2.

Wooderz245

Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong, but did Santino Marella call Chris Jericho KY J hahaha.

And didn't the Rock do exactly the same thing in the first coming of Y2J, talking about having the KY Jelly plan instead of the Y2J plan lol