***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MC Rae

Reaction score
Hmm X29? sounds like it could mean next weeks RAW. Especially seeing as he has a book signing in the same city on the same night.

The crowd were loudly chanting 'Y2J' when the video interrupted Santino's promo.

Travis40

Okay...list of new codes in this whole mess.

BMF_5.ttg, I'm reading Jericho's book ATM and I think he worked for a promotion called BMF

ROCK_UPN_E

MTV_1.ttg, MTV (Music Channel) Jericho's into music

hmm....:g:...I'm 100% sure we're seeing Jericho Monday Night!

Weebo

Reaction score
well USA wants Jericho to come back on Raw to help boost rating so i think it means he will be back on October 29th. the last video said save_us X29. He has also added that date to his book tour for the same city Raw is being held. Cause look 'X' is the roman numeral for 10 and then 29 for the day. So look for Chris Jericho to e on Raw Monday night instead of making his return at Cyber Sunday

Travis40

I just got the new WWE Magazine w/ Cena on the cover and I was looking through it and I found the regular arena scout page...and something caught my eye...the final score came up to, you guessed it....222. I'm pretty sure that was intentional by WWE and it was for the Target Center in Minneapolis, even though they won't be going back there for awhile...just thought that was kind of weird.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
of course it's at raw, and of course he's gonna beat some jobber. It's how they always bring these people back.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Yeah, right dude. That's how they bring back Hardcore Holly, but Jericho isn't just going to have a match with a jobber and then that's it. I'm glad you aren't running this storyline.

Reaction score
kevin82593dmk rev 2:25 was on there last week

i'm atheist so i have no idea what the verse is

the last gunslinger

and revelation 2:25 reads "Only hold on to what you have until I come"

there you go....oh and there's no such thing as an atheist....but that's besides the point

cooldude0782

Reaction score
I'd say Jericho will return at CS and the votes will go 100% or 222% to jericho in the main event, he comes out and just attacks Orton and wins with the Walls of Jericho and wins the title.

Travis40

^I doubt that since the USA President wanted Jericho to return on Raw and because Orton wouldn't lose the title this early again. Orton will hold the title until Survivor Series or the Royal Rumble.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't see how the votes would go to Jericho as he isn't even a choice and if it was kayfabe he would get beaten out by Jeff Hardy, Kennedy and HBK before even coming close to the ring.
Besides I see Orton even holding the title all the way to Wrestlemania, losing it there

Reaction score
^^^that's exactly how long I see Orton having the title...WM....but neway...I was wrong about the 22nd so I'm going for monday not sunday

The Ripper

Reaction score
10/28/2007 by Ryan Clark

Several readers have sent word that the savior-self.com and saveus-222.com sites forward to WWE.com's Cyber Sunday website. After a little research, both domains are registered to a Joseph Perkins from Entertainment Services based out of Stamford, Connecticut. WWE's corporate website lists a Joseph Perkins as a Director. Here's the blurb from their website: Joseph Perkins has been a Director of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. since 1999. Mr. Perkins was a pioneer in the television syndication of wrestling matches starting more than forty years ago. He is President of Communications Consultants, Inc. Before the pages forwarded to WWE's Cyber Sunday page, there was a cryptic login. After decoding the binary code, it was revealed to be a username of "SAVOUR_SELF" and a password of "SUNDAYCOMING." There was also a clock which counted down to 10:30pm on Sunday night. The page also contained links to the Save_Us videos through Jericho's WWE Alumni page. Hidden in the page were the phrases "The few who have found his name shall spread the good word" and "The day of reckoning is at hand." Also in the source of the page were the phrases "IS_IMMINENT_X29" as well as "ATTITUDE_IS_IMMINENT." Take it for what its worth, just like the rest of the Save_Us rumors that have been going around the past month or so. This seems like it may have some significance since the domains are registered to the same name of a WWE employee in Stamford. Again, take it for what its worth.

Just thought id post this. Plus if you go to websites they have a count down with just over 7 hours at time of this post. WWE also have there countdown for Cyber Sunday which is at just over 4. Thsi could mean it is revealed towards the end of the show

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'd say Jericho will return at CS and the votes will go 100% or 222% to jericho in the main event, he comes out and just attacks Orton and wins with the Walls of Jericho and wins the title.
When he does come back he isnt gonna walk straight in2 a title shot match let alone win the title on his 1st night back they wil use him to hype and build up a kick ass storyline over a period of time then give him a title shot. besides HBK and HHH should get a title shot b4 Y2J as they have been working and wrestling hard over last cpl of yrs. Its hardly fair if Y2J stops back in ring and gets title shot or title but its WWE so anything can happen fair or not :Jawdrop2: