• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

Travis40

I just thought of something. Everyone thought it would go to SAVE_US.22J then SAVE_US.Y2J...now I think it'll go like this SAVE_US.229....SAVE_US.629....SAVE_US.619, because I think Mysterio could possibly go to Raw to fued with HBK and others.

EDIT: I HEAR A VOICE IN THE BACKGROUND CHANTING "G....(Inaudable)and then I heard BERG" then I hear something so shocking I can't even move

"GILLLLLBBBBEEEERRRRRGGG" j/k

EDIT: This could also be JBL since he said he would have a big announcement this month, and he said that he is the "Wrestling GOD" and all of the things in the vid have a biblical code in them.

the dark knight

i would stop watching wrestling for good if it turned out to be rey or JBL..

Travis40

I've been hearing that Jericho signed with WWE...so it's pretty much confirmed. I would like to see JBL returning though...but I just thought...it can't be JBL or Mysterio because JBL's a hick...and hicks don't use computers...and Rey's a mexician...and Mexians are too poor to own a computer (sorry if that offended anyone, that wasn't meant to be...it was only meant as a joke, sorry if I offended you)...but yeah. Rey doesn't seem like a computer type guy.

^^^no offense taken.......it's actually kinda funny.....but yeah this thing being for Rey Rey of JBL just wouldn't make any sense...I know JBL was going to get surgery but even then it was doubtful that he could return to the ring

Travis40

...okay...I still think it's Gillberg somehow :shifty: I can hear the chants...GILLBERG, GILLBERG, GILLBERG, GILLBERG, GILLBERG, lmao, but yeah, it has to be Jericho

the dark knight

if you download the radio interview with jericho, you'll be 90% certain that jericho's not involved in this save us 222 thing..............................................

Travis40

I listened to it and he always does that. He tricks people into thinking that he won't be coming back. On October 29 he has an appearance in Philly....at like 2 PM...Raw is in Philly at 8 PM...any connection there?

Travis40

That was yesterday :shifty: and anyways, I think Jericho will debut NEXT week on Raw...not this week as many think, so don't get pissed if he doesn't show up...and BTW, someone post the new SAVE_US vid after Raw ends...I'm dying to see it.

NYKings

^Sorry I wouldn't know if it was today or yesterday. I had stopped watching wrestling at that time but I wouldn't be pissed if he didn't come back tonight. If he's coming back that's a plus as it is so it doesn't matter when he comes back.

the dark knight

save us X29...........................

oct 29th? next raw? i dont care who or what is this promoting, its too old now and if they dont reveal something next week, fuck you :(.

oh yea, and it said something about bookshelves...