Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
Also Larry was an amazing coach..but also the talent level has gone down... back in Ken Dorsey, Andre Johnson, Jeremy Shockey, Willis McGahee, Ed Reed, Devin Hester, Kellen Winslow, Jonathan Vilma, Sean Taylor...i mean WOW thats in a very close year span to. Miami is just on its rough patch that every NCAA team gets

Vandy316

Reaction score
^well thats where ND is right now and hopefully it doesnt last too long

Hometown Kid

Yeah every team has their own little suckage years for like 2 or 3 years or something...I still have nightmares about Ron Zook coaching UF...:(

Hometown Kid

^ Yeah but he sucked at Florida...nobody's perfect and he's a good coach and all...it was never gonna turn out good with us though...

PeepShow

Yeah, I was making fun of his impediment of pronouncing his own state and teams name. He always leaves the S sound on the end of Illinois, when it's supposed to be silent.

PeepShow

He's not too bad. Arrelious Benn is quite the WR as well. They could make a good run this year.

Hometown Kid

Yeah I was pretty surprised at what they did last year...I know Juice and Mendenhall were trouble last year...

jwind

Reaction score
well, first of all....War Eagle. expect some big things coming up out of Auburn this year.

and 2nd of all, nat champ will come the SEC.

Hometown Kid

Why the fuck does Auburn have an eagle for a mascot when they're the tigers is what I wanna know...

jwind

Reaction score
Auburn's mascot is Aubie the Tiger. They are the Tigers.

The War Eagle serves as a symbol of Auburn University, an embodiment of the school battle cry of "War Eagle." It is also the name of the school's fight song. Old Abe the War Eagle was the Mascot of the Wisconsin 8th Eagle Regiment in the Civil War, he was America's most noted and famous War Eagle who flew over the battles screaming, tokening the name Screaming Eagle. More..

Travis40

Hometown you disappoint me...but honestly Tebow is probably the best QB in the NCAA now

In exactly 1 year...Sam Bradford will take his place. Bradford fucking shattered Vince Young's Freshman TD record by like 8...there's no way this guy isn't going to win a Heisman or two...

And for last year...there are 3 possible candidates for the best player in the nation...2 of them are from Conference USA schools...

Tim Tebow from Florida
Kevin Smith from Central Florida
Paul Smith from Tulsa

Smith's stats were actually BETTER than Tebow's stats, and the only reason why nobody knows who Smith is...is because Tebow is playing at Florida...and Smith is playing at Tulsa.

Damn Steve...I thought your team learned their lessons last year in September when they came to Oklahoma lmao...but I actually expected OU to lose that game :dry:...I lost money on it :(