Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
Favorite Teams? expectations for this season?

I expect my team FLORIDA STATE! to finish in the top 10 and maybe win the ACC title

Travis40

Oklahoma has tons of returning starters and look to have a Heisman QB who's only a sophomore (he would've won it last year if he wasn't a Freshman) Sam Bradford is a great QB who will lead OU to their 42nd Conference Championship, and (hopefully) their 8th National Championship.

PeepShow

Notre Dame

I expect us to at least get to a bowl game this year. If not, can Weis. He's had plenty of time to get his recruits in there and try to get success. If he can't put a winning team on the field after 3 years of having his own players, he needs to go.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
I agree Weis is a bubble coach. I expected far more from him

J

My teams will dominate again. Go Ohio State. So you can all eat it.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
Chris Wells and James Laurinaitis will have a great season i beleive so de bucks should do pretty good. and with michigan losing most of their starters i dont believe anyone but Illinois could even hope to compete in the Big 10

Hometown Kid

I envision Tim Tebow with a 2 heismans at the end of this year...and another National Championship to go with it. :eek:

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
Hometown you disappoint me...but honestly Tebow is probably the best QB in the NCAA now

Vandy316

Reaction score
^probably? he was kinda the best player last year.

Notre Dame is my team. i can see them ending up in the top 25 again this year and getting into a bowl game. If they have another bad season Weis needs to go and Clausen needs to ride the pine.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
no he wasn't the best...just cause you get a Heisman doesn't mean your the best...a common mistake made by people who dont know to much...Now im not saying he wasn't good but people like Michael Crabtree and Knowshawn Marino did far better.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
people have their opinions on whos good and whos not good.
but by far, tebow is one of the best qbs in college football history.
hes got one hell of an arm and he can actually run with the ball. he could bench more than half of the players on the team.
i wont be surprised if he wins it again this year and hes only a junior!!!!

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
I agree...but he's not the best player in the NCAA today. Chris Wells maybe. But if were talking QB's i beleive Graham Harrell is the best now. But tebow is without a doubt top 5. I've never seen a QB pitch then run down field and block. Tebow is the real deal...and thats coming from a FSU fan