• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

Hometown Kid

UCF is actually highly underrated on a yearly basis...this could be the year they break out and Kevin Smith might actually be better than Tebow. If he has another 2,000 yard season he should get the heisman IMO.

Travis40

Paul Smith - (Completions)327, (Attempts) 544, (Yards) 5065, (TD) 47, (INT) 19

Tim Tebow - (Completions) 234, (Attempts) 350, (Yards) 3268, (TD) 32, (INT) 6

That shows that Paul Smith is better in everything except Interceptions....but it's because he passes more often...I can't believe Smith didn't get drafted.

PeepShow

Paul Smith - (Completions)327, (Attempts) 544, (Yards) 5065, (TD) 47, (INT) 19

Tim Tebow - (Completions) 234, (Attempts) 350, (Yards) 3268, (TD) 32, (INT) 6

That shows that Paul Smith is better in everything except Interceptions....but it's because he passes more often...I can't believe Smith didn't get drafted.

You do realize the SEC and C-USA are about the total opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to strength of teams and schedule difficulty? Right?

Chris Wells and James Laurinaitis will have a great season i beleive so de bucks should do pretty good. and with michigan losing most of their starters i dont believe anyone but Illinois could even hope to compete in the Big 10

Yea Laurinaitis is going to do amazing. I'm just praying to god that I don't get a repeat of last year. I'd be so damn pissed.

AquaMan

Reaction score
Alabama rising team i predict 10 wins... i would say more but this is sabans 2 year and i think in a couple more maybe national champs.

AquaMan

Reaction score
dude im sure your a bandwagon not judgeing u but 145-148 was northwestern! that is not a team.... yes they will do good but nothing great. You might not be a bandwagon but u live in mizzuo(i no spelling error) i guess u dont have to live there to be a fan but ohio state is just a big ten team did u happend to watch the lsu and ohio game?? sec is the most dominant confrence in the ncaa... now ur turn say this stuff on my team i ll see what i can come up with.

jwind

Reaction score
Alabama rising team i predict 10 wins... i would say more but this is sabans 2 year and i think in a couple more maybe national champs.

they may win 10, but i know ONE that they wont win. and that's that last game of the season that they've lost the past six years.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Fav Teams: Ohio State (no bandwagon) and North Carolina
Damn out of all the QB's you guys forgot about Graham Harrell of Texas Tech. He's the reason why Michael Crabtree gets Heisman recognition.
I'm expecting the best from Ohio State this year. I have a feeling that the USC bandwagons are coming this year. Joe McKnight is BAD MAN!