Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

and for Pedro to be booed worse then Favre in Lambeau!!!

Travis40

Rangers trade Kevin Millwood to Baltimore for Chris Ray. This trade only makes sense if the Rangers get Rich Harden, and they're reportedly very close to signing Harden.

...and the Rangers offered Neftali Feliz and Justin Smoak to Florida for Josh Johnson....and Florida declined....seriously, whoever the GM of the Marlins is, needs to be fired immediately.

and about Roy Halladay.....

7:19pm: The Angels have made an offer, according to Bob Elliott of the Toronto Sun. They'd give up Joe Saunders, Erick Aybar and Peter Bourjos for Halladay. Saunders and Aybar are set to become free agents after 2012. Halladay, of course, would have to approve any deal, but one unnamed executive implies the Angels believe Halladay would accept.

Alex Anthopoulos better accept that or he's fucking Blue.

straight_edge76

Curtis Granderson to my Yankees.. Can never have to much depth :) :)

Travis40

Curtis Granderson to my Yankees.. Can never have to much depth :) :)

I really think the Yanks got fucked...they gave up top prospects for Curtis Granderson....and that's all they got. Both Detroit and Arizona got better deals that NYY, although I personally believe Granderson is the best player in the American League.

straight_edge76

Yeah the Yanks gave up imo one of the better set-up men in the Majors to get Granderson who is the best outfielder next to Ichiro in the AL imo.

Hometown Kid

My wishlist for the Cubs...

Oh wait, anyone who's worth a crap, we can't sign. >_> They should have just let that asshole Mark Cuban be the owner. :smh

Travis40

It seems that the Red Sox are going to sign either Beltre or another big FA, becuase they're close to trading Lowell to Texas.....wonder who Boston will sign :g:

Wordlife

dude omg HometownKid... you have no idea. I'm sick of Milton Bradley already and we're not even playing. We lost Harden.... we might get Mike Lowell? WTF? Do we need another old washed up-ish expensive 3B? Come on?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
fuck the Phillies, trading/buying every single star. I'm a Yankee fan, so I shouldn't say that, right? it would be nice if they kept Lee, but still a great trade for them. too bad they won't win again.

Travis40

Great to see baseball start again.

Rangers won 13-3 yesterday and lost 4-2 today.

I can't wait for Opening Day!

the408kid

Reaction score
Great to see baseball start again.

Rangers won 13-3 yesterday and lost 4-2 today.

I can't wait for Opening Day!

Opening Day is always fun!

Hopefully the A's can have a better season this year.:wavetowel3: