Official Anime Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I've been watching.

Lots of complaints about the animation quality, and while yeah it does look worse than season 1, it isn't like it's the worst animation ever. Looking at you, Berserk 2016. Story wise it's still good.
True. I don't really care about the animation that much as long as the story and pacing is good.
I prefer Mob Psycho tbh

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I got finished with Himouto! Umaru-chan and I have to say I love it and recommend anyone and everyone to watch it as it nothing but a good time.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Just finished A Centaur's Life and I have to say...it is something. I mean, I can't describe it because it is something on a level that I have never seen. I do recommend it as I can guarantee within the first two episodes you will be going "What am I watching?"

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Haven't really watched any anime in the past few months, barring JoJo's which is great but I've also already read the manga so feels a bit weird counting that. Want to get back into it though, need to finish Mob Psycho 100, catch up on Dororo, see if I can stomach the new One Punch Man season (I mostly watched the first season for the sakuga), and maybe check out a few other shows this past season. Definitely want to watch some of the stuff coming up next season. Namely Dr. Stone, Fire Force, and especially Vinland Saga. Heard nothing but absolute rave reviews of the manga, hopefully the anime adaption can get it right. Also looking forward to the 7th season of Yami Shibai. I usually only keep up with that because it's four minutes and each season had the decency to be bad in it's own unique way, but the 6th season was actually my favorite of the show, so maybe that will continue into the 7th.

Reactions: CM Punk

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I have been watching Dr. Stone and Demon Slayer and I highly recommend them to anyone. Both are amazing and are animated great.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Let's see what I'm watching lately.

Boruto: Next Generations, No Guns Life, Fairy Gone, Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods, My Hero Academia, Fire Force, and Dr.Stone. I plan on adding a few more this Week, but when I'm already into Wrestling, NA Sports, Kamen Rider/Sentai, it's hard to keep adding more and not feel completely out of it trying to keep all that info in my brain.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Let's see what I'm watching lately.

Boruto: Next Generations, No Guns Life, Fairy Gone, Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods, My Hero Academia, Fire Force, and Dr.Stone. I plan on adding a few more this Week, but when I'm already into Wrestling, NA Sports, Kamen Rider/Sentai, it's hard to keep adding more and not feel completely out of it trying to keep all that info in my brain.
No Demon Slayer?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
No Demon Slayer?

For sure one I thought about starting up. If I had to list what I watch per Week you would be like damn how you schedule all that to watch with work? Demon Slayer, Sword Art One, Fate/Grand Order are going to be added at some point and thus kill me.