Official Anime Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I agree with you.
I'm moreso looking forward to what's after Wano actually as well.

I actually don't see them beating Kaido in Wano. It just seems way too soon to take down him after building him up of being unable to die even by the marine's hands. Maybe they don't even beat Kaido. Something like they lose the fight, win the war? Cause from what I remember, the gate or something is closed off in Wano. If they open the gate, they basically win. I see maybe 3-5 more arcs after Wano. One would be Elbaf, then there would Raftel and main villain war. I do think that one arc will be dedicated to them returning to the East Blue for a little bit before heading off for the One Piece. This would be after finding out the void century and whatnot.

I actually don't know the language at all that much tbh. I'm like relying on my friends and from what I know, Tokyo speaks a lot of English as well since it's a tourist city in a sense?

Yeah, Kaido jumped off from a sky island and landed unscathed iirc, it'd be really weird to see them defeat Kaido after that at this point. Though one of the things about the Post-Time Skip arcs is that there seemingly exists several parallels/mirrors to pre-time skip arcs. Dressrosa had several similarities to Alabasta, Fishman Island had clear connections to Arlong Park (admittedly, not in a structural sense), Whole Cake Island had elements that reminded me of Water 7/Enies Lobby, so I think Wano has a good shot of sharing connections with say Thriller Bark, so it wouldn't surprise me if we see something similar to the Straw Hats vs. Gekko Morioh replicated against Kaido (though likely with more members than just the Straw Hats).

It's crazy to think One Piece is at nearing the end. I'm not sure how many arcs it'll take to finish, but the idea that there may only be five more arcs after Wano sounds possible which is just weird to think about. I'm not sure we'll see them returning to the East Blue until the epilogue.

That's likely true, but I'd still prefer to be able to engage with the culture more fully. I'd like to know Japanese anyway but trying to set aside the time and motivation to actually learn a new language has been too daunting for me to bother so far.

Reactions: CM Punk

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I don't know how many people here played Persona 5, but the animation so far has been great. Art style is pretty good, shares the game's soundtrack which is fantastic, and they're actually managing to properly pace a 100+ hour JRPG into an episodic format.

Would recommend all around.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Go watch GeGeGe no Kitaro. It is amazing.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
In the Heroes thread. :angry:
200.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I'm currently watching & enjoying the 3rd season of Attack on Titan
and while I know what is going to happen because I'm completely
up to date with the manga...it is still great to see this story told though
an animated medium.

The last "random" anime series I watched was...Monster Musume...
& I feel really bad about that.

:emoji_unamused:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm so out of the loop with Attack on Titan.

Have only seen the first season. Thought it was really good but just hadn't gotten back into it yet. I should change that.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So if you were a fan of Yugioh then I would check out Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions because it is amazing.