Official Anime Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
For sure one I thought about starting up. If I had to list what I watch per Week you would be like damn how you schedule all that to watch with work? Demon Slayer, Sword Art One, Fate/Grand Order are going to be added at some point and thus kill me.
Nah, I manage to cram in Anime, Wrestling, and J-Dramas in my schedule so I wouldn't be shocking. Ah, gotcha and that is cool. I just know Demon Slayer is pretty big right now and I didn't see it on your list and thus why I asked.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Nah, I manage to cram in Anime, Wrestling, and J-Dramas in my schedule so I wouldn't be shocking. Ah, gotcha and that is cool. I just know Demon Slayer is pretty big right now and I didn't see it on your list and thus why I asked.

J-Dramas is something I've dabbled in here and there always entertaining. Question do know if the Animation Team that does Dr.Stone is for Fire Force as well? Just finished Fire Force's latest Episode and damn it keeps blowing me away and the story layers are getting better with every Episode. Sho is amazingly strong!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Question do know if the Animation Team that does Dr.Stone is for Fire Force as well?
No, Fire Force is done by David Production and Dr. Stone is done by TMS Entertainment. Also, if you like Fire Force I will recommend you to watch Promare

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
No, Fire Force is done by David Production and Dr. Stone is done by TMS Entertainment. Also, if you like Fire Force I will recommend you to watch Promare

Oh okay Promare post a vid like for Demon Slayer as well. Everytime I hear Demon Slayer it makes me think about Goblin Slayer which I enjoyed earlier in the Year.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh okay Promare post a vid like for Demon Slayer as well. Everytime I hear Demon Slayer it makes me think about Goblin Slayer which I enjoyed earlier in the Year.
I never got around to watching Goblin Slayer, but that is a bit funny because I never thought of a connection to Goblin Slayer and Demon Slayer

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I never got around to watching Goblin Slayer, but that is a bit funny because I never thought of a connection to Goblin Slayer and Demon Slayer

OVA with that second vid that comes out in Feb 1st, 2020. This Series pulls no punches so if Demon Slayer or Anime does that they win me over really fast.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

OVA with that second vid that comes out in Feb 1st, 2020. This Series pulls no punches so if Demon Slayer or Anime does that they win me over really fast.

Cool. I will watch them some time, and thanks.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Cool. I will watch them some time, and thanks.

You know when I first started watching Anime as a kid it was Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, and DBZ and a thing I missed back then was Gundam Wing. I remember alot of people loving all the Series and for my love for Mechas with Tokasatsu I gotta watch a Series or two in the future as well.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You know when I first started watching Anime as a kid it was Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, and DBZ and a thing I missed back then was Gundam Wing. I remember alot of people loving all the Series and for my love for Mechas with Tokasatsu I gotta watch a Series or two in the future as well.
Oh man, I love all the Gundam series and know the series like the back of my hand. And I have Wing to thank for it. Also, if you like Mechas I would say check out The Big O

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Oh man, I love all the Gundam series and know the series like the back of my hand. And I have Wing to thank for it. Also, if you like Mechas I would say check out The Big O

Which do you recommend to watch?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Which do you recommend to watch?
My all-time favorite is Mobile Fighter G-Gundam so it as well as Gundam Build Fighters, After War Gundam X, Iron-Blooded Orphans, Gundam Wing, Seed, Unicorn, Gundam: The 08th MS Team, Mobile Suit Gundam, 00, and Zeta. Honorable Mentions Gundam 0083 and Gundam 0080
I miss me some Japanese Batman.
I do as well, but the show was underrated as it was really good.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm tired of Sasuka being nerfed as fuck in Boruto: Next Generations. Just have that man get a Hashirama Arm and stop with this keeping it that to pay for his Sins towards the Leaf Village. Hello it's been over a decade Sins cleaned.

Yo the Fire Force Episode from this Week was great. The ladies of the 8th merked the White Clad so far and I was highly impressed how the did it. Maki vs Flail and Company was great they thought they had her where they wanted her, and damn he mopped the floor with them and I think I'm in love after how she handled business. I thought for sure Assault would get Tamaki and Iris, but those two banded together and took out Assault to find the others. I didn't like that fan service moment it wasn't needed at all, but it was made up later seeing her bashing Assault to possible death. Sho knows that the 8th are strong he knew his people would eat it, he knows his brother and gang would get to him no matter what.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Any Good Anime selections that I Could watch?