Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

It was supposed to had color, how do you put color to the words.

EDJ_Marvel

Reaction score
Good shows, will be following along to see what happens next.

RKO-07

Reaction score
nice first couple of shows. i will be following

check out monday night wars

Switchy

Reaction score
you put colour in text by highlighting what text you want to change the clour of and the clicking on the colour.
anyway good show and expect so see me around reviewing your next few.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Great show man, the harcore battle royal was my favourite match. Keep up the good work but put it in colour, to make it easier to read.

The Rated R CMStar

Wednesday Preview

On Monday Night, we witnessed a superstar losing his job on hands of The Game. What will happen with Randy Orton this Wednesday.

The 6man Hell in a Cell just continues to get more interesting, and with only two weeks missing, Edge vs Mr. Kennedy, CM Punk vs Goldberg rivalries continue to get warmer, and with Big Show and Samoa Joe apparently teaming, what will happen inside that cage.

When Paul Heyman returned, we all knew someone was going to happen, and that definetly happen when Brock Lesnar attacked Goldberg, what will be the next big thing to this superstar.

In other hand, Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon came to BTW. What will BTW's GM have to say about that next week.

Finally, we witnessed Test retaining his title and we crowned our BTW Extreme Champion. When will Jeff Hardy make his first title defense

The Rated R CMStar

Wednesday Night BTW
Ricardo Saprissa Stadium
San Jose, Costa Rica
Live

JBL: Joel, I can’t believe it. We only have two weeks in business and we make our first show outside the United States.
Styles: Yeah! How you doin’ Costa Rica? “Pura Vida”

“Burn in my Light” plays through out the arena. Randy Orton comes out to a surprise audience

Videos of HHH vs Randy Orton and Triple H ripping Orton’s WWE contract.

Randy: Well, well, well. You finally accomplished what you wanted. I’m out. But you made one freaking mistake. You let me breathing! And this is for you, for Vince, for Crushing C, fur Triple H, for everyone, you should have killed me. See because, I may be out of WWE, but that doesn’t exents me from signing with another company, such as BTW!!!.

Crowd boos big time.

Randy: So I talked to Crushing C, but to your pleasure he denied me a contract.

Crowd’s cheers interrupt his talking.

Randy: But, then I thought, isn’t there an Extreme Championship here in BTW? So, reviewing the rules of that title, I realized that even though the champion does not have to defend his title 24/7, but he can’t deny any championship matches. So, I’m challenging Jeff Hardy to a title match so I can win myself a title and a wrestling contract.

(Commercial)

1st Match: BTW Extreme Title Match: Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton
Randy Orton starts the match looking really focus. He gains the advantage and hits major punches. Jeff Hardy bravely rises only to receive more hits. Randy continues to show his concentration by not doing any taunts. He then dashes to the ropes and connects a dropping knee. He goes for the quick pin: 1…2…, Jeff kicks out. Crowd starts chanting for Jeff. JBL highlights that all the offense is going to Randy Orton. Randy goes outside and reminds us why this is the Extreme Title grabbing the bell, yelling “No DQ man” to the crowd, but when turning around he receives a baseball slide from Jeff. Jeff then grabs a chair and connects Randy. He then does the “extreme” taunt for the crowd. He puts Randy on the turnbuckle pole, he climbs to the scalafold, and then jumps toward him, only to Randy push him in mid air making Jeff fell from outside the ring to inside the ring. Randy then climbed to the top rope and hits a knee drop on Jeff busting him open, he then goes for the count: 1…2…, Hardy surprisingly kicked out. Randy starts to look frustrated and starts taunting for the RKO. Jeff finally returns to his feet, Randy jums to apply it, but Jeff reverses it into the Extreme Twist of Fate. Jeff then climbs to the top rope and connects the Swanton Bomb, goes for the count: 1…2…3.
Result: Jeff Hardy retains the BTW Extreme Title.

Styles: Well, it looks like that we will not be seeing more Randy Orton in wrestling!
JBL: Could you at least hide your happiness. God, you just make me sick. Thankfully, Brock Lesnar is next.

2nd Match: Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman vs Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana tries to attack Brock, but he just takes the strikes like a wall. He finally reacts to the punches and hits a powerful clothesline. He dashes Cabana to the ropes and applies a Body Drop, but Colt fells in top of the referee. Brock does not care and grabs Colt, and trying to send a message announces a jackhammer, he lifts him up, but while on air mocks the move, transform it into an F5 and he connects it. Suddenly, Goldberg’s music hits, and on the Titantron we can see him coming from his Locker room. Brock gets distracted, letting Cabana pick a small package pulling tights to win the match.
Result: Colt Cabana defeats Brock Lesnar.

On the Titantron we still see Goldberg, but all of the sudden CM Punk appears.
CM Punk: You just don’t learn Goldberg. As I said on our first show, we are here to win the World Championship, not to go and fool around with a Blue monster like Lesnar.
Goldberg doesn’t speak; he just stands there looking Punk firmly.
CM Punk: Anyway, Edge and Mr. Kennedy was supposed to be our main event. I have a submission match against Samoa Joe, but I spoke to Crushing C to pull you in our main event, so tonight we will have a triple threat match, Goldberg vs Edge vs Mr. Kennedy. My life, my rules.

(Commercial)

3rd Match: Rhino vs Rikishi
Rhino looks really angry and tries to connect some heavy offense, but Rikishi shows his resilience and hits a headbutt. He then goes for a splash, but Rhino lifts his boots and hurts Rikishi middle section. Rhino goes for the Gore, but Rikishi reverses it into a Samoan Drop. He then dashes to the rope and hits a leg drop. He stays there to start the count, but Rhino moves before the ref starts the count.
Rikishi starts looking very confident and hit methodical punches, but at the third punch, Rhino avoids hit and start connecting elbow smashes. He connects right and left punches and out of a sudden hits modified neck breaker. He takes impulse and connects a soccer kick right to Rikishi’s mouth, making reference to the fact that Saprissa Stadium is a scoccer stadium. Rikishi is bleeding from his mouth. Rhino notices it and applies a mandible claw. Rikishi then reverses it into a jaw breaker, leaving him open to the Side Kick, Rhino ducks it and goes for the Gore, but Rikishi again ducks it and dashes Rhino to the ropes, and when he was coming to him he applied a Flashback. Rhino refuses to be beaten and gets up from the hit. He throws himself toward Rikishi and then Irish wips to the turnbuckle and then taunts for the Rhino driver. Once on the corner, Rhino tries to put Rikishi in position, but he failed in the application, letting Rikishi connect a rotating sitting powerbomb from the top rope, also letting Rhino in position to the Stinky face. Rikishi applies the Stinky face, Rhino gets up disgusted and apparently blinded only to get hit by a sidekick. Rikishi goes for the cover: 1…2…3.
Result: Rikishi beats Rhino.

Promotional videos for Busted Open are shown.

4th Match: CM Punk vs Samoa Joe

(Commercial)

We return with both of them trading blows. Samoa Joe starts showing his advantage in size and weight. He quickly tries to go for a sleeper hold but CM Punk escapes his way out with elbow smashes. Cm Punk then connects a combination of kicks only to be blocked at the third one and get hit with a capture leg powerbomb. Samoa Joe retains Punk’s leg and applies a one legged Boston crab. Punk then reverses it into a leg scissors sleeper hold. But Joe is still fresh and quickly, and he easily gets out of it.
They both get on their feet and get cheered by the entire audience.
Samoa Joe dashes toward the ropes but gets connected with a calf kick by Punk. Punk goes to the top rope and waits for Joe to get up. When he finally does, CM attempts a body cross slam, but Samoa catches him in mid air and connects the S.T.Joe. Punk seems knocked out and Joe takes advantage and locks the STF, he holds it tight, when Punk is apparently finding the way out, Joe modifies into a crossface and when Punk again is finding his way out, he modifies again into a Camel Clutch.
Joe then looks really angry, and some part of the crowd supports him, while the other half of the crowd starts cheering for Punk. Joe then picks up a totally immobile opponent and irish wips him to the corner, where he yells “Samoa Joe is going to kill you”. He puts CM on the top rope and announces the Avalanche Island Driver. But when about to hit the ground, Punk relives and hits a DDT. Joe is out. Punk gets up and grinds about his head. Punk then connects a top rope leg drop. CM gets up and goes for a suplex, but Joe keeps blocking it, so Punk applies a Dragon Sleeper. Crowd starts chanting “You’ll tap out. You’ll tap out” to Samoa Joe. CM, just as Joe did minutes before, when his opponent tried to escape the hold, he changed it into another. Punk did the same thing, modifying the dragon sleeper into an abdomen stretch, and again modifying it into a very expected Anaconda Vice. Samoa Joe starts to slowly fade away, forcing the ref to check on him lifting his arm. He lifts it, Joe doesn’t respond, he lifts it for the second time, and when the arm dropping he catched CM Punk’s neck applying a One handed Coquina Clutch. In an amazing change of events, Punk taps out to the Coquina Clutch while applying the Anaconda Vice.
Result: Samoa Joe makes CM Punk tap out.

JBL: Well, I guessed we just saw why Samoa Joe is the submission machine. But in more important news, we just got news about crowning more champions here tonight.
Styles: Yes, apparently were are having a Tag Royal Rumble for the BTW Tag Titles, but that’s happening after this messages.

(Commercial)

We are about to find out who are participating in this Rumble. A graphic is shown on the Titantron showing the stables one by one.

5th Match: RVD and Sabu vs Mistico and Ricky Banderas vs Maven and Albert vs Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman vs Triple H and CMS vs Elijah Burke and Christian.

JBL and Styles highlight the fact that Triple H, CMS, Christian and Elijah Burke are in a strange double feud tag match. Match start with The Game arguing with Christian and Burke and CMS in a stare down, meanwhile Brock cleans house with the rest of the opponents leaving only him and Paul Heyman standing. Then they see the four other competititors, Brock goes first for Burke and CMS and knocks them out with a double clothesline, then he dashes toward Christian and the Game, only to be slowed by a low kick of Christian and a spine buster by Triple H. After that, Triple H and Captain Charisma start to exchange blows, meanwhile Paul Heyman is still bragging to CMS and Burke, so he doesn’t realizes on his back ECW originals RVD and Sabu are getting up. Rob hits Heyman with a wheel kick followed by a flapjack of Sabu that caused Heyman to fell outside the ring eliminating him and Lesnar. Paul Heyman and Lesnar are eliminated. Mistico and Banderas are also recovering and after they get to their feet they attack Maven and Albert. CMS is punishing Burke, he grabs him and tries to throw him outside, but Burke shows his ability and manages to get out by the second rope, not being eliminated. Even though, Burke is pretty beaten and doesn’t get up. CMS then goes to double team Cage with the Game. The Game hits Christian with a knee smash, making him to fell. CMS tries to kick him but Triple H puts on his way, saying that he can handle Christian himself. CMS shows rookie cockiness and pushes the Cerebral Assassin. The Game looks at the crowd, and when he hears the cheers, he hits the pedigree on his own partner, then picks up Christian and hits another pedigree. He picks up Christian as if he was doing a body press slam and drops Christian outside the ring. Christian and Elijah Burke are eliminated. The Game does the title sign. CMS realizes Burke is leaving, so he throws himself out of the top rope se he can attack him. Triple H and CMS are eliminated. Triple looks shocked at first but then sees it like an opportunity and also attacks his opponent Christian.

(Commercial)

When we returned we are told Mistico and Ricky Banderas were eliminated when RVD placed Mistico on the ropes split legged and performed a kick that knock him to the outside floor. That leaves us only RVD and Sabu vs Maven and Albert. JBL points out that Maven and Albert have been layback and that they are rested. Rob Van Dam and Sabu look at each other and then Van Dam goes for Albert and Sabu on Maven. Maven is easily controlled by dropkicks and punches of Sabu, but RVD has problems with Albert. Sabu dropkicks on the knee leaving RVD the chance to hit a windmill kick. RVD continues to focus on Albert, giving his back to Maven and Sabu. Maven recovers and hits and impressive double knee smash on Sabu’s neck. Maven takes long but eventually goes to the top rope for a splash. RVD quickly rolling thunders Albert and sees Maven on the top rope. He climbs to the top rope of the other side and jumps toward Maven, pushing him outside the ring. RVD jumped from side to side to eliminate Maven.
Result: RVD and Sabu defeated the Tag Team Royal Tumble to become the BTW Tag Champions.

At the end of the match RVD goes toward Sabu’s knocked body and does his R…V…D taunt.

JBL reminds us about the BTW.com announcement concerning Elijah Burke and CMS

(Commercial)

6th Match: Edge vs Ken Kennedy vs Goldberg
Edge and Kennedy are arguing in the ring. On the Titantron we see the video of CM Punk talking early in the night with Goldberg about focusing on the World Title.
Goldberg does his entrance and intimates both men in the ring. Goldberg enters the ring but when doing his trademark stretching he was attacked by both other competitors. Edge and Kennedy trade turns to hit Goldberg. Suddenly Goldberg blocks Edge and slams it. Kennedy also gets blocked and slammed by Goldberg. Crowd starts a huge “Goldberg” chant

JBL: If CM punk doesn’t see the concentration on this man, he must be breaking his straightedge way of living, if you know what I mean.

Goldberg waits to Edge to get up and then connects a powerbomb. Kennedy goes outside the ring and grabs a chair.

Styles: no, C’mon. He can’t ruin a perfectly main event match as this was going to be.

Kennedy enters the ring and looks to hit Goldberg. He connects an amazing shot to Goldberg’s head that busts him open.
Result: Goldberg defeats Edge and Kennedy by DQ.

Kennedy then appears to hit Edge, but he doesn’t and instead helps him to get on his feet. Edge then grabs another chair and says to Kennedy to get ready for a con chair to. Out of a sudden “This fire burns” start playing, with CM Punk coming out and saving Goldberg.

JBL then goes to the ring with a mic.

JBL: I just received a message from Crushing C by my auricular. Next week it will be Edge and Mr. Kennedy, vs CM Punk and Goldberg.

Show ends with Edge and Kennedy looking scared with Goldberg and CM Punk looking impressive.

The Anigma

Reaction score
pretty good show...liked the main event and Punk vs. Joe keep it up...

The Rated R CMStar

BTW.com has two enormous announcements

First one is that CMS vs Elijah Burke has been added to Busted Open PPV.

Second one is that Spike TV has bought Monday Night BTW TV rights, causing BTW cancel Wednesday BTW. Busted Open PPV is just 2 shows away.

The Rated R CMStar

attachment.php

The Rated R CMStar

Monday Night BTW
Pepsi Center
Denver, Colorado
Live

JBL: We are back at the U.S, and I can only say, THANK GOD!

Styles: C’mon, going to Costa Rica was an opportunity to expand our territory.

JBL: Bullshit! Anyway it doesn’t matter anymore. We
Big Show’s theme sounds on the Arena, with the Extreme Giant coming out the curtain. He’s booed all the way to the ring and until he grabs a mic. are here are Denver, next week we will be in Orlando and the Sunday after that we will be at the Staples Center doing Busted Open.

Styles: Busted Open, check your local listings.

Big Show: Week after week I have had to listen every wannabe superstar that is going to be on the Hell in a Cell. CM Punk, Edge, Kennedy, each one complaining about everything, every damn thing!

“You suck, You suck†is heard all around the arena.

Big Show: I just want to remember all of the contenders in that match, that they are going to be locked in a cell with a giant, the only man walking on this Earth to win the ECW,WCW and WWE world championships, and after Busted Open, you can add the BTW championship to that list.

Crowd boos like crazy.

Big Show: So I’m calling any competitor in that Hell in a Cell to come right here and fight the Largest Athlete in the World.

Samoa Joe comes out the curtain with a huge crowd pop. He enters the match and faces the Showster, while the referee plays the bell.

1st Match: Big Show vs Samoa Joe
Samoa Joe starts the match throwing big punches at the Big Show, but he acts like he weren’t feeling it, until he tries to hit Joe with a headbutt, that Joe ducks to then connect a jumping enziguiri and finally makes Show hits the floor.
Show gets up, Joe then dashes to the ropes but and tries to hit a body cross slam, but gets hit with a clothesline. Show then hits a destroyfull leg drop on Joe’s throat. He goes for the count: 1…2…, Joe kicks out.

JBL: Damn, Show had this already.

Styles: Yeah, that was really close.

Show lifts Samoa Joe and dashes him to the ropes, to then hit a big boot. Joe fells close to the corner. The Big Show climbs to the top rope and goes for a double knee strike. While doing he turns his back on Joe, that recovers and gets to his feet. Show throws himself and Joe takes advantage of that impulse and hits a Full Nelson Facebuster. Samoa Joe looks really confident, but Big Show gets up really quickly and grabs Joe by his throat with his right hand, while announcing the Showstopper with his other hand. Show lifts Joe but Joe reverses it into a DDT.

JBL: How did he do that?

Both men are down, crowd starts chanting for Joe. Samoa Joe is the first to start moving and he covers the Big Show. The ref starts the count: 1…2…, Big Show lifts his shoulder causing a very close near fall.
The Big Show sits up and looks really angry, he starts to punch Samoa Jo until he knocks him down with a knee smash. Big Show then puts his foot on Joe’s abdomen and steps on it.

The Showster lifts Joe only to connect a Flapjack. Joe is moving. Show tries to get him up again but gets a low blow of the Samoan Submission Machine. Joe gets up doing a big effort and starts punching and stepping on the giant’s head. Joe then dashes to the ropes and hits a jumping knee strike on the Show. Crowd starts chanting “Joe is going to kill youâ€.

Joe looks really confident about winning and taunts for the crowd. He then approaches the Big Show and locks the Coquina Cobra Clutch. He locks in tight. Show is about to tap, but starts to recover. He finally gets his knee on the ground and then gets to his feet. Joe is still holding the Coquina Cobra Clutch. The Show then reverses it into his own Cobra Clutch. He holds even more tightly. Joe passes out. The Show then connects the Final Cut and goes for the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Big Show defeats Samoa Joe.

We see Vince Mcmahon heading to the ring as we go to commercials.

(Commercial)

“No Chance†plays with Vince coming to the ring receiving tons of boos. He quickly demands for a mic.

Vince: A few months ago, WWE was the leading company in sports entertainment. Then BTW came. They came and took away from WWE its corner stone, Triple H. And then they took away from WWE the Legend Killer Randy Orton.

Crowd start booing for both Vince and mentioning Randy name.

Vince: So, to get out of here quickly, I am challenging Crushing C to a No Holds Barred Match in Busted Open, to recover my honor, my dignity and all what the WWE represents.

Crushing C appears on the Titantron.

Crushing C: Vince, I’ve never backed out of a challenge in my entire life. So, on Busted Open it will be Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon vs Crushing C in a No Holds Barred match.

Crowd cheers and Vince smiles.

Crushing C: But I told you Vince that I didn’t want anywhere near BTW, and you are here, on Monday Night BTW, so, taking advantage of this opportunity of having you here, you are, fighting tonight, WWE’s former corner stone Triple H in that very ring.

JBL: I can’t believe it. Later on tonight we will have Vince Mcmahon vs Triple H.

(Commercial)

2nd Match: Elijah Burke vs Orlando Jordan

Orlando quickly tries to get the offensive. He began throwing punches to punches that Elijah ducks very easily. Then they start showing their boxing background with jabs and uppercuts, but they both block every single punch the other one threw.

Elijah looks really cocky and finally connects the first punch of the match. He follows it up with a serious of harder punches that knocks Jordan to the canvas. Burke then hits a double knee strike on Orlando’s face.

Burke taunts for the crowd and receives a lot of heat. Jordan gets up and takes advantage of that distraction and kicks Burke erasing the smirk out of his face. Burke gets up really angry. He gets up and Jordan tries to back out. Elijah fells on that trap and gets hit by a low blow. Orlando celebrates but a revengeful Elijah hits another low blow.

Both men then get up very sored. Burke reacts first and Irish Whips Jordan to the corner. He then announces the Elijah Express.

Elijah dashes toward Jordan, Orlando ducks Burke, that hits the turnbuckle, and then Jordan does a roll up on Burke. 1…2…3.

Result: Orlando Jordan beated Elijah Burke.

CMS comes from the audience and enters the ring, he lifts Elijah and applies the Bomb to Facebuster. He then yells to Elijah: “Do you like that? Being attacked from behindâ€

JBL: This rivalry has reached its point and with a match in Busted Open is obviously going to explode.

Styles: That’s for sure! And after the commercials we will have a Number One Contender for the BTW Continental Title, a Contract-on-a-Pole Match.

(Commercial)

3rd match: Contract-on-a-Pole match: Rhino vs Rikishi

Rhino and Rikishi take their time to start the match. Rhino finally decides to start the attack. He clotheslines Rikishi but he doesn’t fell. Rhino continues the attacks connecting punches, he again clotheslines Rikishi but he doesn’t fell.

Rhino starts to frustrate, Rikishi then taunts showing his strength. Rikishi then attacks and Irish Whips him brutally to the pole.
Rikishi now hits various clotheslines and then he followed it up with an elbow drop. Kishi lefts him up and locks a Bear Hug, he then connects a Belly to Belly.

Former Too Cool member goes to outside and grabs a chair. He reenters the ring and drags Rhino close to the corner. He then places the chair on Rhino’s face and goes to the top rope. He viciously looks at the crowd and then stares for a second on Rhino. He then throws and hits a Senton Bomb on Rhino’s face.

Rikishi then goes for the kill and places Rhino on his shoulders, then connects a powerful Samoan Drop. Rikishi smiles and then goes to grab the contract for the Continental Title at Busted Open. He tries to climb the pole but he can’t lift himself. Rikishi then seems to remember that you can win the match by pinfalls. He approaches to Rhino and gets him up. He looks to connect a Sidekick on Rhino. Rhino ducks it and does an STO on Rikishi.

Rhino seemingly recovered grab the chair brought by Rikishi and starts giving awesome shots to Kishi's head.

Crowd starts chanting: “Holy shit, holy shitâ€

The Manbeast smiles and goes outside the ring and starts looking for something under it. He pulls out a table.

Rhino reenters the ring and arms the table close but not on the corner. He Irish Whips Rikishi to the corner. Crowd start chanting as if they know what is next. Rhino puts his opponent upside down and then Rhino Drives Rikishi through the table.

Rhino looks really fired up and goes to the opposite corner to start climbing the pole. He climbs it successfully but when about to grab the contract and the right to fight Test for his BTW Continental Title, Test himself comes running from the stage with a bat and hits Rhino making him fell. Test then enters the ring and hits Rikishi.

Crowd boos like crazy.

Test then climbs the pole, grabs the contract and rips it in half as we go to commercials.

(Commercials)

Styles: Well, as you saw before, Test ruined the number one contender match and now there is not a BTW Continental Title Match at Busted Open.

JBL: Don't exaggerate Joey, at least Test is going to continue being our champion.

.“Loaded†plays on the arena with Jeff Hardy coming out highstepping showing us the BTW Extreme Championship around his waist. He salutes some fans and then enters the ring waiting for his opponent.

“Let the Bodies hit the Floor†sounds with the fans in attendance looking in shocked. Paul Heyman comes out with a microphone and starts talking.

Heyman: I know you were expecting Brock Lesnar to came out. But he is not coming out an he is not fighting Jeff Hardy here tonight. He is fighting Jeff Hardy, at Busted Open for the BTW Extreme Championship.

Jeff: No he isn’t, he is a great wrestler, but he has done nothing to win a title shot. So Heyman, let me tell you something, next week, it will be Brock Lesnar vs the debuting MVP in a Number One Contender Match

Styles: You heard that, next week we will discover another match for Busted Open.

(Commercial)

4th Match: Vince Mcmahon vs Triple H

Triple H does his entrance with an incredible ovation, and Vince receiving great amount of heel heat and with “BTW†chants.
Triple H looks happy to be in a ring with Vincent Mcmahon. Vince challenges The Game to start his attack. Triple H wastes no time and clotheslines him. Vince looks shocked as he gets up.

The Cerebral Assassin starts throwing punches to Vince like enjoying every one of them. Triple H looks really amazing and practically invincible as he Irish Whips Vince to the ropes and connects a jumping knee strike. He then lifts Mcmahon and out of nowhere connects a spinning spinebuster. He taunts for the crowd, then he sees Christian Cage coming at him. Cage enters the ring and starts brawling with The Game causing the DQ.

Result: Triple defeatsVince Mcmahon by DQ.

The brawl continues with Triple H getting the upper hand and knocking Cage. He then sees Mcmahon moving, The Game moves near to him and pedigrees WWE chairman.

Triple H then goes outside the ring and finds under the ring his equalizer, the Sledgehammer. Christian quickly rolls out of the ring and looks in terror as Triple H hits and makes Vince bleed using the sledgehammer. We go to commercials with Triple H showing Christian Vince bleeding face and pointing him like saying you are next.

(Commercials)

Main Event: CM Punk and Goldberg vs Edge and Mr. Kennedy

Only Goldberg is missing. He enters doing his full entrance. We were announced that this one is a Tornado Tag Team Match. The match starts with Edge fighting Goldberg and Kennedy brawling with CM Punk.

Goldberg takes the quickly advantage connecting heavy punches on Edge. Edge fells knocked out and Goldberg throws him out the ring. He then goes and double teams Kennedy with CM Punk. They Irish Whip really hard Kennedy to the ropes making him fell outside the ring.

Left alone in the ring, Goldberg and CM Punk enter into a staredown with the crowd divided chanting for both. But they both get knocked out by the returning Edge and Mr. Kennedy. Suddenly the control of the match changes hands. Kennedy decides to brawl with the Straightedge superstar in the outside so he throws CM Punk out and he starts bouncing his skull with anything available, the steel steps, the announce table, the barricade, anything.

On the ring, Edge leaves groggy Goldberg, dashes himself to the ropes and connects a running DDT. He goes for the pin:1…, Goldberg easily kicks out.

Edge looks frustrated as he grabs Goldberg and connects a Impaler on him. CM Punk finally blocks Kennedy and throws him up the barricade and throws him to the fans.

CM Punk reenters the ring and enters in brawl with the Rated R Superstar. Edge knocks CM Punk out and turns only to receive a spear from Goldberg. CM Punk celebrates it but he also got speared by his partner.

Goldberg realizes that not anyone is down when sawing Mr. Kennedy come out of the fanaticade.

Goldberg goes outside the ring and throws Kennedy back inside on it. Kennedy tries to defend himself but Goldberg easily grabs the loudmouth and performs a powerful jackhammer. Goldberg taunts for the crowd. But he receives a revengeful low blow by his partner CM Punk.

Edge almost unconscious find his remaining strength, gets up and dashes to the ropes to connect a spear. He then covers Goldberg, 1…2…3.

Result: Edge and Mr. Kennedy defeated CM Punk and Goldberg

The shows ends with Edge celebrating his victory up on the ramp and with CM Punk staring with anger at Goldberg.