Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

BTW(Born to Wrestle) Federation

Company that started as the idea of a group of inversionist to fight the monopoly of WWE. With their money they managed to signed some big free agents and with the constant scandals in WWE, many big names switched bands.

http://www.freewebs.com/btwonline/index.htm

MikeRaw

looks to be good.I'll be checking out your shows...Check out wwe rumble time...

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Looks good man, Interesting roster hope it works, i will be reviewing. Check out EWO:Warzone.

The Anigma

Reaction score
very interesting roster curious to see where you go with this btb...i'll be reviewing...

The Rated R CMStar

To Tempted

I couldn't resis the tentation so this is what i'm going to do, I will be posting shows as soon as i got the finished, respecting to at least post only one per day. Hope it isn't a problem

The Anigma

Reaction score
I don't think that's a problem at all...looking forward to your first show...

xtremebadass

looking forward to your first show, check out iMPACT!

The Rated R CMStar

Monday Night BTW
Madison Square Garden
New York City
Live

We are welcome by Crushing C, who is about to explain who he is.
Crushing C: Welcome all to the first ever Monday Night BTW (Crowd pops huge), let me introduce myself, I am BTW General Manager. Now I am introducing our announce team and referees. Say hello to Joey Styles and former wrestler John Bradshaw Layfield. And another salute to our referees Mike Chioda, Tim White, Charles Robinson and, Earl Hebner(crowd chants big time “You screwed Bret, you srewed Bret”. Now, as you can see at my left (pointing a big shelf covered with a black blanket, here are our titles (lifting the blanket). The BTW Tag titles, the BTW Extreme Title, the BTW Continental Title, which by the way will be on the line later on tonight, and finally, the BTW World Heavyweight Title, remember all are vacant and…

Suddenly, Alter Bridge’s Metalingus fills the arena, and on the ramp we can see the Rated R superstar heading to the ring.
Edge: Vacant? , now understand me, in a show with a superstar like the Rated R one there is not difficult decision, in fact here is your solution, you say the world title is vacant, here is your champion…

Mr. Kennedy… Kennedy!
Kennedy: Well Edge, for the first time you are right, here is your champion… Mr. Kennedy… (crowd finalizes the last Kennedy)
Edge: Is that right?, because the only champion material superstar in this ring is the one talking right now, because the other superstar in this ring is an asshole that the only talent he has is repeat his freaking last name.
Kennedy: You know Edge, I am about to show you why they call me the Biggest Superstar in Sports Entertainment.
Crushing C: Mr. Kennedy, excuse me, but I think there’s some one in the back that might be upset by that comments.
Kennedy: Well then, I say bring it on.

Well it’s the Big Show, let’s get ready for …
Big Show: The biggest superstar in sports entertainment, be serious, I have eaten breakfasts bigger than you, and obviously beaten tougher opponents than what you might ever dream to be.
Kennedy: Want to try your luck, big guy?(Kennedy goes head to head with the Big Show, but before they start trading blows, CM Punk enters the action)

CM Punk: Wait, wait a second you guys, are you forgetting why we are here?, we are here to be the first ever BTW champ, and as far as I know, championships are won fighting, and that’s what I am here to do (crowd pops huge, and start chanting CM Punk, CM Punk, until they get interrupted by Samoa Joe theme)
Samoa Joe: Well CM, if you call getting knocked out fighting, then you and Mr. Kennedy are the ultimate fighters.
Kennedy: What’s wrong with you, want me to show you why I have beaten every World Champion in my way.
Edge: Yeah we know, that was about 10 years ago. (crowd, other wrestlers and Crushing C start laughing)
(Crowd start making an enormous chant for GOLDBERG, it doesn’t take long for him to answer)
Goldberg does his full entrance starting in his locker room and his pyro included. He grabs Big Show’s mic and looks ready to talks, but he then looks at the crowd, drops the mic and cleans house, remaining in the ring only he and Crushing C. Goldberg grabs him by his suit and yells at him.
Goldberg: PPV Busted Open, Edge, Kennedy, Big Show, CM Punk, Samoa Joe and Goldberg, Hell in a Cell, World Title, make it happen.

Goldberg then jackhammers a moving Edge and leaves the ring with his entrance song playing.

(Commercial)
Styles: Oh my god! What have we just witnessed?
JBL: Are you really that stupid? We just witnessed future world champion Edge arguing with his future number one contender Kennedy.
Styles: What? Anyway, here is our first match, an ECW original RVD against…
JBL: Against one of the most talented wrestlers of all history, Orlando Jordan.

1st match: RVD vs Orlando Jordan
RVD enters with huge chant, meanwhile OJ receives almost any crowd reaction, thing that clearly angers him. That anger motivates OJ as he gets all of the initial offense giving RVD some boxing and elbow punches. He irish whips RVD to the turnbuckle, and prepares for a running boot, but RVD jumps above Jordan and connects a spinning wheel kick. RVD does his taunt and crowd chants with him(R..V..D). Orlando raises and RVD tries to kick him, he blocks it and RVD performs a windmill kick. He goes on the top rope and tries a split legged moonsault, but only gets an 2 count.

(Commercial)
We return with Jordan sitting on the middle of the ropes with his nuts being punish and RVD connecting a Flying Dropkick. He goes to the top rope…
Styles: He is feeling froggy.

Result: RVD wins with Five Star Frog Splash.

JBL: The following match is just disgusting.
Styles: Hell no, is a hardcore match between the rookie Thrilling Stevie and BTW Evil Knievel, Sabu.

Before the match RVD tells Sabu he is making sure the match result nice and short.
2nd Match: Hardcore Match Sabu vs Thrilling Stevie
RVD accompanies Sabu to the ring. They get a huge pop. Stevie is already in the ring. He soon make a huge mistake, he turns on Sabu, time that RVD takes advantage of handling a barb wired chair to Sabu which he uses to hit Stevie right on the head as he was turning around. He is already down. Sabu goes outside for a table, puts Stevie on it, and performs an Arabian Facebuster through the table with the barbed wire chair. He then tells RVD to do the Five Star frog Splash, which he happily do, and the Sabu covers Stevie for the win
Result:Sabu beats Thrilling Stevie with a Arabian Facebuster and a Five Star Frog Splash.

Both celebrate their victory receiving great crowd reaction but not as loud as when they were entering the match.

We cut backstage with Edge apologizing with Kennedy by his comments earlier on, and with Christian Cage entering the Locker room.
Christian: Hey guys, I’m just here to give you a message from Crushing C.
Kennedy: Is that right? Well then speak.
Christian: Ok, he says that for tonight’s Main Event, we will have a 6man Elimination Tag between Goldberg, CM Punk and Samoa Joe vs You, Edge and Big Show.
Edge: Is that all? You can leave know.
Christian: No, I’m not finished. If Goldberg’s team wins, in Busted Open there will be The Hell in a Cell Goldberg wanted, but if your team win, the title match will be a Triple Threat Match between Edge, Ken Kennedy and The Big Show. So, I have an offer for tonight’s match.
Kennedy: What is it?
Christian: I help you win that match and when either of you became champion; you give me a shot at it.
Edge: And how are you going to help us?
Christian: With a little charisma.

(Commercial)

3rd Match: Continental Championship Match Test vs Rikishi vs Rhino
Rikishi, Rhino and surprisingly Test all enter with huge crowd pop. Test approaches Rhino and points Rikishi apparently saying him to double team him. Rhino goes for Rikishi but Test attacks him from behind. The Impact Player wastes no time and grabs Rhino in a Bear Hug, only for the submission move to be broken by a kick from Rikishi.
Rikishi then Irish Whips Test and spine busters him for a 2 count. Rhino recovers and perform right elbow smashes to Rikishi. He the tries to perform a running clothesline but he got grabbed by Test and suffered a Full Nelson Slam. Test then poses for the crowd receiving heel heat. When he turned around he got hit by a running knee strike by Rikishi. They all stand getting a huge ovation, Test does a title taunt only to get double teamed by Rhino and Rikishi. When Rikishi was looking for a celebration, but the only thing he got was a rolling spinebuster. Rikishi is apparently out. Test then grabs Rhino before he could pin Rhino and connects a TKO. He went for Rikishi, but when he grab him Rikishi counter attacked him with a Samoan Drop only getting a 2 count.
Rikishi looking frustrated, goes to the outside looking for a chair. Meanwhile, Test grabbed Rhino and threw him to the ref. With the ref down, Rikishi enters with the chair and while he was apparently going to hit Test he hitted Rhino leaving him open for the Test Cutter and the one, two, three. Rikishi and Test celebrated in the middle of the ring receiving tons of heat and leaving Rhino confused and lying on the canvas.
Result: Test beats Rhino and Rikishi becoming the BTW Continental title.

Elijah Burke cuts a promo about fans receiving the Elijah Experience next Wednesday as he arrives to BTW.

We go backstage with Christian looking at a baseball bat and then laughing like a maniac.

(Commercial)

4th Match: CMS vs Tajiri
After making his entrance, CMS grabs the mic for a little talk.
CMS: Tonight ladies and gentleman, you are lucky, damn lucky, because you are not getting a crappy Elijah Experience or something like that, you are going to have the privilege to see CMS, the next great big star, debut.
Tajiri tries to attack with high kicks, but CMS skip the all, hitting an uppercut and following it with a falling back breaker. He then connects a belly to belly. But when he tries to get the pin, Tajiri releases the green mist, receiving a good crowd reaction, but CMS grabs Tajiri and almost blind applies a Bomb to Face Buster attack to get the pin.
Result: CMS beated Tajiri.
After the match Elijah’s entrance song play but no one came out, only to have Elijah attacking for behind CMS and celebrating on his victory.

Diamond Dallas Page received lots of claps from the crowd but it all change when he said he wasn’t fighting tonight, just because he didn’t feel like it. Banderas says he’s a coward and DDP says he gives a damn what he thinks. Crushing C come out and forces DDP to fight.

5th Match: Ricky Banderas vs DDP
When DDP was supposedly going to fight, he went outside and went to the locker rooms causing him the count out.
Result: Ricky Banderas beat DDP by count out.

(Commercial)

We cut backstage with one of the reporters interviewing CM Punk.
Reporter: So CM Punk, tonight, your World Title match is depending on a win teaming with the man that beat you down at the beginning of the show. What do you think about Goldberg right now?
CM Punk: Right now, Goldberg is not important, what’s really important is me getting the final pin so that I get my title shot at Busted Open, even if it is in a 6man Hell in a Cell. So it doesn’t matter against who I fight, I always show why Straightedge means better than you.

6th Match: Goldberg, CM Punk, Samoa Joe vs Edge, Mr. Kennedy and the Big Show. Elimination Match
Before the match Crushing C comes to the ring and announces that Edge and his team are worried that someone from the outside might help Goldberg’s team get the win, se they have asked for permission to name a special referee. He says he agrees and calls the special referee.
Styles: OH MY GOD! It’s Muhammed Hassan, One of the most controversial superstars in all sports entertainment history.
JBL: I love it Joey. Now there’s no way in hell they are going to cheat.
Styles: What are you talking abo… Wait a minute. It’s Samoa Joe. And he is not only here to fight, he has a mic.
Samoa Joe: Crushing, you gave Edge’s crew a special referee choice. Now I want, hell no, I demand the same privilege.
Crushing C: Ok, introduce your choice.
Samoa Joe: He needs no freakin’ introduction, he is the most athletic superstar world wide, he is the show stealer, he is JEFF HARDY.

(Commercial)
We go back with everyone in the ring. It’s a tornado tag match. Samoa Joe starts against Kennedy. They both trade blows, until Joe hits two, three, four, five punches being stopped by Muhammed Hassan, who grabs and throws Joe gaining heel heat to later enter in a stare down with Jeff Hardy. Kennedy takes advantage of the interpass and connects on Samoa Joe a running dropkick. Mr. Kennedy tags in Edge that enters with enormous heat, to which he gives us a cocky taunt. Edge goes for a clothesline but Samoa Joe reverses it in an arm drag and applies a Rear Naked Choke. Kennedy quickly enters and breaks the hold. Big Show shows impatient to enter the match while CM Punk and Goldberg cheer on Samoa Joe. Finally Edge gets up and gets the tag to the Big Show, who gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. He wastes no time connecting a big boot. Goldberg tries to interfere and gets connected by Hassan. He enters in another stare down with Jeff Hardy, with crowd asking for the twist of fate. That gets Hardy distracted allowing Hassan to hit a modified STO, only to get speared by Goldberg. Samoa Joe recovers and taunts for the crowd, not realizing Edge is behind him preparing the spear. CM Punk warns Samoa Joe allowing him to avoid the spear and letting Edge to connect his own partner Big Show. Crowd pops huge as Samoa Joe throws Edge outside of the ring, and covers the Big Show for the one, two, three. Big Show gets eliminated. Mr. Kennedy goes for a chair and uses it on Goldberg, CM Punk and the legal man Samoa Joe, all of that taking advantage of the referee Muhammed Hassan. Kennedy tags a recover Rated R Superstar, that immediately connects an impressive Dropkick followed by an Impaler. Hassan proceed to make the count but gets interrupted by the Big Show, who seeking revenge by the spear, puts Edge down on the canvas with a showstopper. When apparently leaving the ring for good, he grabs a knocked down Samoa Joe and applies the Cobra Clutch with the toss at the end. He then carries Edge to his team corner, allowing Kennedy to tag in and hit the Kenton Bomb pinning and eliminating Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe gets eliminated. Goldberg enters furious to the ring and pushes Hassan, Hassan warns him about the possible DQ and Goldberg obviously upset hit a powerful clothesline; an offended Hassan calls for the DQ. Goldberg gets DQ. Goldberg more angry yet, powerbombs Hassan and jackhammers the legal man Kennedy, then leaves the ring telling CM Punk that he better win. CM Punk hits the Go 2 Sleep on Mr. Kennedy. Jeff Hardy enters the ring recovered from the STO and initiates the count for Kennedy. When about to hit the canvas for the third time, Edge pulls Jeff by his leg breaking the pin. Jeff gets up with his feet being grabbed by Edge and hits a reverse mule kick. CM Punk takes advantage and pins and already finished Kennedy. Kennedy gets eliminated. CM Punk then tells Jeff Hardy to take it from there. Jeff happily accepts an performs the twist of fate, swanton bomb combination, leaving Edge ready for CM’s Anaconda Vice, to which he submits to. Edge gets eliminated.
Result: CM Punk picks up the win for his team and makes Busted Open’s main event a 6man HIAC for BTW World Heavyweight Title.

After CM Punk left the ring Edge recovers and asks for the mic:
Edge: Christian, Christian, where are you?, where is your damn charisma?
No answer
Edge: C’mon, are you a coward?, come out here and give me an explanation of why didn’t you help me with the match
Christian song plays, but instead of him, we get an image of Christian backstage lying on his locker room knocked down bloodied and beaten down.
The shows finishes with Edge shocked at what he just witnessed.

JBL: I can’t believe someone would do that to a person as nice as Christian.
Styles: Oh yes, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer man.
JBL: Oh Joey, someday somebody is going to make you swallow your words.
Styles: Well, just like it have happened to Christian this week, join us Wednesday to see how Edge reacts to this.
JBL: Until next time!

The Anigma

Reaction score
pretty good first show like the 6 man hell in a cell...keep it up...

The Rated R CMStar

Breaking News

BTW.com has just found out BTW released Tajiri and Kenzo Suzuki. Besides,they sign Antonio Banks(MVP).But not expect him to debut any soon. Or has he already?
Also, there is a big rumor of BTW has just signed a MAJOR WWE STAR and that he will debut this Wednesday Night show.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
A great first show man, it could be spaced out a little better. But well written non the less. Keep it goign man.

The Rated R CMStar

Wednesday Preview

Last Monday we had a 6man Elimination Tag Match, in which CM Punk got the won for his team. What will he has to say about this victory?

In the same match, Big Show chokeslammed both Samoa Joe and his partner Edge, but after doing that he helped Edge to get the tag allowing Kennedy to eliminate Samoa Joe from the match. What will happen next between this superstars that will also be in Busted Open’s Hell in a Cell.

Rookie CMS impressed both critics and fans in his debut. But apparently youngster Elijah Burke wasn’t that impressed and attacked him. Will CMS look for retaliation?

Also on Monday Night, we decided our first champion, when Test pinned Rhino, with the help of Rikishi, to gain his first BTW Continental Title. Will we learn what kind of relationship is between Rikishi and the champ? At least we know that Rhino will face Test in a non title match looking to get even.

And finally, at the end of the show we watched superstar Christian being beaten and bloodied by a mysterious opponent. Will we learn who perform these actions? Stay tune this Wednesday to find out.

The Anigma

Reaction score
looking forward to it nice preview I'll be reviewing