Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Wednesday Night BTW
Hammerstein Ballroom
New York, New York
Live

Pyro sets on all the stage, Styles and JBL enter the arena with JBL’s entrance song.
Styles: How you doing everyone and welcome to the second ever show of BTW.
JBL: Good evening to all. Wow. I just can believe our first PPV is in only 3 weeks.
Styles: Yes, and we already have ourselves an impressive main event.

Video recap of Monday Night’s 6man Tag Match is shown.

“Just close your eyes” starts to play in all the Hammerstein Ballroom. Crowd boos loudly as Christian enters the arena. He has a bandage in his forehead and has purple eyes. Does full entrance, using lots of pyro.
JBL: Look at that. What a superstar! He is in no condition to come out here but here he is.
Christian: On Monday Night, I was supposed to help a friend. But one sumbitch, prevented me from doing it. So, as any superstar would do, specially one with as much charisma as I have. I know that man is here tonight, so I’m challenging the asshole that beated me down to a match in tonight’s main event.

(Commercial)
JBL: You see Styles, that’s how a real man is supposed to act. You could learn some tips from that man.
Styles: Whatever, but there’s something I don’t get. Wasn’t Cage in no condition to be here tonight.
JBL: He isn’t, but he is a real man, Joey. That’s how a man acts, of course you’re not getting it.
Styles: I can’t deal with you. And I thought Tazz was the jackass. But one more time, whatever. Up next is the tag form by RVD and Sabu.
JBL: I can’t believe this guy. He ruined the debut of Thrilling Stevie and his opportunity of showing us his hardcoreness.

1st Match: RVD and Sabu vs Mistico and Ricky Banderas.
RVD and Sabu enter through the crowd with “Let the Bodies hit the floor” playing in the back. Both get enormous applause, especially when Sabu does the “Magician of Arabia” taunt. Both Mistico and Ricky Banderas are already in the ring.

Styles: I can’t wait. Mistico is going to debut, and practically you can say the same thing about Banderas.

Sabu and Banderas start for their respective teams. Sabu immediately goes for a dropkick to the knee. Banderas avoids it and goes for the reverse DDT, which connects. Goes for the count: 1…. kicks out. Ricky hits a leg drop and locks a reverse chin lock. Mistico can’t wait to get in, and RVD cheers for BTW Evil Knievel.
JBL: He’s done, he’s going to tap.

RVD has seen enough and hits a Rolling Thunder to break the pin, followed by a sidekick to Banderas, he then taunts to the pleasure of the attendants( R…V…D). Both legal man are down. They start dragging themselves to their corners looking for the tag. Both get it. Mistico and RVD enter quickly and try to increase the match velocity. RVD stops Mistico and you can hear him say: “You know who I am, I’m the Whole Damn Show”.

Styles: That’s called adding insult to injury.

You can see Mistico is offended and takes advantage of Van Dam’s cockiness and hits a Tiger Feint Kick. He then mocks RVD hitting his own version of the Rolling Thunder. He covers him: 1…2…., Van Dam kicks out.
Suddenly, Thrilling Stevie song plays. It doesn’t take long for us to see him. He starts to provoke Sabu, causing to grab a chair and start running behind Stevie leaving the ring.
RVD is on his own. He gets up in a HBK way, avoid a Lou Thesz Press from Mistico, and then hit a Calf Kick. He goes to the top rope.

Styles: He’s feeling froggy.
JBL: But he misses, ha, what a loser.

Mistico takes advantage and hits La Mistica, then tags Banderas that hits his Frog Splash and pins RVD 1….2….3.
Result: Mistico and Ricky Banderas defeat RVD and Sabu

Then we hear Test entrance song and we watch the new Continental Title coming to the ring.
Test: I bet you want an explanation about what happened with your beloved Rhino.
Crowd chants “You suck, you suck”
Test: I’ve never been the type of person that likes to talk much, so let’s just start this match already.

2nd Match: BTW Continental Champion Test vs Rhino (Non Title Match)
Rhino’s music plays, but it is Rikishi who comes out dragging a bloodied Rhino, he throws him to the ring, where he receives a Test Driver and gets pinned: 1…2…3.
Crushing C comes out.
Crushing C: Apparently Test, you like being in the ring with Rikishi, so next Monday Night BTW, you will defend your title against him, in a No DQ match.

(Commercial)

We go backstage CM Punk talking to his long time friend Colt Cabana.
Cabana: CM, you need to be careful. Goldberg is telling everyone what he plans to do to you.
CM Punk: And exactly what would that be?
Cabana: Nobody knows, he just keep saying “Cm Punk is next”
CM Punk: Really! Well, I say Goldberg will find out first tonight against you, and then at the Hell in a Cell at Busted Open, why straightedge is better than you.

Styles: You heard it. CM Punk and Colt Cabana will try to give Goldberg a lesson.
JBL: Would you shut up. This isn’t important right know. Can’t you see CMS vs Elijah Burke is next.

3rd Match: CMS vs Elijah Burke
They were supposed to make their entrances, but they went running from the ramp to the ring. They just wanna fight each other badly. They start trading blows. Crowd “yays” for CMS and boos for Elijah Burke.

Styles: I can’t believe people are so into this match.
JBL: What were you expecting girl pants, these are BTW athletes, they are the toughest men in the world.

Burke gets the advantage as he pokes CMS’s eyes. He then hits a floating DDT, goes for the count: 1…2, kicks out closely.
Elijah gets CMS up and goes for a dropkick, but CMS ducks it and hits a stepping Enziguri. He then poses for the crowd, as he announces the Bomb to Facebuster. Elijah gets up but as soon as his opponent grabs him he low blows him and goes for the small package. The referee counts 1...2.., CMS kicks out. The Experienced One looks frustrated know as he Irish Whips his rookie contender to the turnbuckle. He gains heel heat posing for the crowd as he goes for the Elijah Express. When on the air CMS grabs or stops Burke by his knees, throws him up and hits the Bomb to Facebuster. He covers Burke and 1…2…, Burke kicks out. CMS can’t believe it. Soon his frustration converts in anger and in cockiness as he goes for the Elijah Experience, stealing a page from Burke’s book, he tries to connect it , but Burke reverses it to a small package with bridge to pick up the 1…2…3 count.
Result: Elijah Burke defeats CMS

(Commercial)

We go backstage with Jeff Hardy talking to Crushing C
Crushing C: You know, you are absolutely right.
Jeff: I knew it, now who is it going to be?
Crushing C: That’s, that’s what we are determining next Monday, when we will held a very special match.
Jeff: Oh I can’t wait?
Crushing C: I bet, and when all of our fans here about this, they are going to be as excited as you are. We will have a Hardcore Battle Royal, in which you Jeff Hardy, Muhammed Hassan, DDP, Mistico and RVD for the BTW Extreme Championship.

JBL: You heard it! Next week we will determine our first ever Extreme Champion.
Styles: I just have to say; Oh my god!!!

Video highlights are shown of Big Show chokeslamming Edge and Samoa Joe and then Kennedy doing the Kenton Bomb.

4th Match: Edge vs Ken Kennedy vs Samoa Joe vs Big Show
Ken Kennedy enters first, getting a mixed reaction. It comes to attention that Earl Hebner is refereeing this match.
Kennedy: You’re about to see another chapter, another chapter in the road the world championship to the already legend Mr. Kennedy. Tonight, tonight you will see a victor… (crowd interrupts him “what’s your name, what’s your name”) wait, I’m introducing myself in a few seconds, you will see a victory from… MISTAAAAA KENEDDYYY…
JBL: Wait for it Joey, wait for it.
Kennedy: KENNEDYYY.
Metalingus start playing and the Rated R superstar comes out. Mr. Kennedy runs out and attacks Edge in the ramp which forces Big Show and Samoa Joe to come out quickly and join the action. Big Show trades blows with Samoa Joe and Edge with Mr. Kennedy. They take their brawl inside the ring where the ref finally hits the bell. Edge tries the early upset hitting the Impaler, but Big Show and Samoa Joe double teams him and throws him out the ring. Big Show then points to Kennedy like saying Samoa Joe to take care of him. Samoa Joe lifts him up and prepares the Powerbomb, but he throws Kennedy to the Big Show. He goes for the cover, 1…2…, Kennedy kicks out. He goes to the outside of the ring to catch his breath, but there is Edge that throws him to the steel steps. Big Show enters the ring and hit a running big boot to Samoa Joe. He announces the Showstopper. Edge enters also the ring and goes for the Impaler on the Show, connects and then locks the Edgecator, but Big Show reverses it and hits a clothesline.

(Commercial)

We return to the action with Kennedy the only man standing. He lifts Edge, irish whips him to the turnbuckle and goes to the Green Bay Plunge, but edge avoids it, dashes to the ropes and hits Kennedy with the spear. He taunts as much as he can gaining tons of heat. He dashes again but this time goes for the spinning kick on Samoa Joe, that catches him on the air and connects the S.T.Joe. He turns around only to get chokeslammed by Big Show, which quickly goes for the pin. 1…2…, Joe kicks out as close as the three can be.
Kennedy makes the Big Show turn and hits a headlock. Edge goes to the corner and announces the spear. Big Show showing enormous strength, throws Kennedy to the air well above his body, letting Edge hit an amazing spear. Big Show grabs Edge and throws him out of the ring, but Samoa Joe grabs Big Show and locks a small package. 1…2…3
Result: Samoa Joe beats Big Show to win the Fatal Four Way.

Maven cuts a promo about his new stable with Albert, and that they will be debuting in Monday Night BTW.

5th match: Goldberg vs Colt Cabana
Colt Cabana is in the ring. Goldberg starts his entrance, with he leaving his locker room. But suddenly, in the middle of the path, Goldberg is attacked by a masked man, that hits him with a bat, knocking him out. CM Punk sees from his locker room what just happen and tries to do the save, but suffers the same faith as Goldberg. The man then removes his mask revealing his identity. Paul Heyman.

Styles: I can’t believe Heyman just did that, which were their motives?
JBL: I don’t know, maybe he’s opening the path for a new superstar.
Styles: Well, up next is our main event, Christian Cage against his secret attacker.

Flashback is shown about Christian being attacked.

“Just close your eyes” plays throughout the arena. Christian does his entrance and grabs a mic.
Christian: Expectation is truly on the air. But I have a very important message as for all my peeps. No mattering who I am fighting tonight, at Busted Open, I am fighting him again, in a “Sadistic madness” match. Now who ever you are come right now.

“Time to play the game”
Styles: Oh my god, it, it is Triple H!
JBL: I love it. Here in BTW, here, now we have The Game.
Styles: Look, he has a contract of BTW, and he is signing it,
JBL: And now, we are going to see Captain Charisma and The Cerebral Assassin go at it.

6th Match: Triple H vs Christian Cage
People chant “Triple H” big time. Christian gets angry and starts his offense. Triple H quickly controls it and compares forces, with Triple H gaining the advantage. The Cerebral Assassin intimidates Cage, who dashes himself toward the Game only to be hit by a clothesline. Triple H starts to connect his punches to the already bruised face of Captain Charisma. The ref and the audience count 10 punches. Triple H is completely dominating the match now, and connects a rotating neck breaker for the 2 count. He then goes for a running knee drop, but Cage avoids it and reverse it into a Russian leg sweep. Christian now tries to put his rhythm to the match, hitting combinations of diverse kicks and elbow smashes.
Referee attends the Game and gets distracted, so Christian removes the turnbuckle protector leaving the steel revealed.
He goes for Triple H and tries the Irish Whip, but the Game blocks it and hits a nasty snake eyes that leave Cage busted open. That move is followed by an earth shattering spine buster. Triple H covers him:1...2...3..Triple H won. But the referee has just realized Christian had his foot on the rope, so he announces the match is still going. Triple H argues with Mike Chioda about the decision, time that Cage uses to recover and then hit the Unprettier on a distracted Triple H. Christian in a show of cockiness goes to the top rope and attempts a splash, but the Game put his knee when Christian falling hitting his lower section. Hunter then raises and hits a knee smash, followed by an uncommon in Triple H moveset Full Nelson Face Buster. The game then connects five blows to Cage face to make him bleed even more. You can here JBL and Joey Styles talking about Christian’s crimson mask. After the blows, the game does his DX taunt and lifts Cage for the Pedigree, but Christian reverses it again into the Unpretttier, only to get caught again in the Pedigree only this time connecting. Chioda counts 1....2....3.
Result: Triple H defeated Christian Cage.

Signal fades out with The Game and the announce team reviewing next Monday’s show.

MikeRaw

Good first two shows there.I will keep checking out your shows,check out wwe rumble time...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
nice show love christian and hhh i wish that fued could happen today. Busted open should be a great show and next week's battle royal for the extreme title is gonna be off the hook!

The Anigma

Reaction score
HHH vs. Christian would be crazy to see nowadays can't wait to see how that plays out...the battle royal should be good...

The Rated R CMStar

BTW rumors brought to you by PWInsider.com

Many of the head writters like MVP, so you can expect that when he debuts he might do it with a debut.

There has been said that WWE chairman Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon has signed a deal to appearances of he and some of his superstars at BTW.

Paul Heyman in fact attacked Goldberg to build up hype to a new superstar.

Management is pretty confident on the HHH vs Christian feud and have high expectation of the "Sadistic Madness" match.

Samoa Joe is getting tons of management heat. No comments if he is being removed from the Hell in Cell World Title.

The Rated R CMStar

Monday Preview

On Wednesday Main Event we saw cocky Christian Cage getting beat by newcomer Triple H. What does the Cerebral Assassin has to say about Captain Charisma, his match at Busted Open and being the new star in BTW?

BTW.com has known early this week that WWE has signed a contract for appearances with BTW. How will this affect Monday Night?

The contenders in the Hell in a Cell continued to brawl, with Samoa Joe beating Big Show, what will be next for these superstars?

Other of the participants of this match, Goldberg, was brutally attacked by Paul Heyman. Will we this week find out his motives?

And, on Monday Night two titles will be on the line. With Test defending the Continental Title against Rikishi and the Hardcore Battle Royal for the Extreme Championship.

Stay tune.

The Anigma

Reaction score
The preview looks good...i'll be reading...

Wrestling God

Reaction score
That looks like a great preview, i will be reviewing. Check out Warzone tomorrow.

The Rated R CMStar

Monday Night BTW
Continental Airlines Arena
East Rutherford, New Jersey
Live

JBL: Are you ready Styles!
Styles: Yeah, and we are kicking things of with the Cerebral Assassin.
JBL: Fuck Triple H, I have two words for him: Paul Heyman. He is back, and that is surely more important than a waste wannabe superstar.
Styles: Wannabe superstar? Are you talking about the 10 time World Champion? Again: Whatever. I bet he would have two words for you as well.

“King of Kings†plays throughout the arena. Triple H comes out doing his full entrance and putting each spectator to the edge of his seat chanting for him.
Triple H grabs a mic and tries to address to the crowd, but people start chanting “You are awesome†and do not let him talk.
Triple H: I know what all of you are wondering. What is the husband of WWE’s princess in BTW? Why did he quitted WWE and signed with BTW? The answer is simple: I was tired. I was tired of reading on the Internet that I used my influence to give me pushes, I was tired of people saying that the only reason I succed is because I married a Mcmahon. I always said to myself: “Don’t listen to them, you are who you are, the bestâ€, but lately I was beginning to question my skills. But on Wednesday, on Wednesday, well, I think a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Video of HHH vs Christian is shown.

Triple H: I think that’s clear. Now, BTW crowd, audience, wrestlers… Are you ready?
Crowd pops huge.
Triple H: I think you didn’t listen to me New Jersey, I said Are you ready?
Triple H: Well then, for the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching at home, let’s get ready to…

“No chance in hell†sounds through the speakers. Nobody in the arena can believe his sight, as Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon, the WWE chairman, walks down the BTW ramp and enters the BTW ring. Of course, the fact that they are astonished doesn’t prevent the fans to boo his butt off.
Vince: You know, I have always been very kind. It’s true, it’s true. You can see it right know. I am in the ring of a, no it’s too pathetic to be called an indy, well, I’m in the ring of BTW, sharing my fans and my fame with them. As to Tri…
Crowd chants “You suck, you suckâ€
Vince: SHUT UP! As to Triple H, you were never the most talented wrestler in WWE, but I will never forgive you from leaving the company as you did. You say you were tired? You are tired and you sign with ANOTHER company. No, I don’t buy that. In my world tired people retired…
Crowd boos again.
Vince: As I was saying tired people retired. But don’t worry; I’m helping you tonight to retire. See, Crushing C, as a way to thank my presence here tonight gave me the ability to book a match. And I’m booking you vs… WWE’s Randy Orton. If you lose, you will have to retire and you will never be able to compete in a wrestling ring. And if you’re not down with that, I have two words…
Triple H: Wait, wait, wait a minute girl, why you dripping like that? Look, I accept the match, but only if you put Randy Orton’s WWE contract on the line. So if I win he loses his contract and you are not allowed to sign him back.
Vince: You’re on!!!

(Commercial)

Styles: I can’t believe it! On tonight’s main event, we will have a Career vs Contract match, when Randy Orton faces Triple H.
JBL: Well, anyways no one is going to really miss The Game in sports entertainment. But now, is the moment that you were all waiting for: Paul Heyman’s match.

1st match: Paul Heyman vs Goldberg
Heyman enters with “Let The Bodies Hit The Floor†playing in the back. Receive tons of heat. Surprisingly he looks pretty confident. People start chanting for Goldberg, who comes out ready to kick some serious ass.
He obviously gains full control of the match hitting a series of punches and a decapitating clothesline. He immediately taunts for the spear…connects. Taunts for another…connects. Goldberg connects 4 spears. You can hear him say: “Are you enjoying this suckerâ€, while lifting him to apply the jackhammer. Goldberg connects it. Goes for the pin: 1…2…3.
Result: Goldberg pins Paul Heyman.
After the match, Goldberg starts to leave. But instead of hearing his music, he heard “Here Comes the Pain. Brock Lesnar comes running out the ramp, lifting a surprised Goldberg on top of his shoulders and hitting a F-5. He then goes to the ring to aid Paul Heyman.

(Commercial)

Video package of the Rhino, Test and Rikishi relationship and conflicts is shown

2nd Match: Title Match, BTW Continental Champion Test vs Rikishi.
You can hear Test saying that it doesn’t matter what Rikishi have done for he before, he is paying. Rikishi looks to the crowd and immediately throws himself to Test. They exchange fists, until Rikishi gains the advantage and grabs Test for the Belly to Belly, Test reverses it and tries the Bear Hug, but Rikishi is too big and he looks force to break the hold.
Test connects 2 clotheslines and a shoulder block. Goes for the count: 1…2…, Kishi kicks out. Test looks frustrated and goes for the upset climbing to the top rope and attempts a flying elbow drop, but Rikishi rolls out of the way. Rikishi gets up and does a Too Cool dance like taunt, crowd pops enormously. Rikishi yells “this is how you do itâ€, and climbs to the top rope where he hits a splash. Goes for the count: 1…2…, Test raises his shoulder at 2.5. Rikishi know attempts a rotating powerbomb, but when he has Test on his shoulders, Test falls on top of him letting Test to hit a leg drop. Test know looks for the Test Cutter, but Rikishi blocks it again and hits an STO.
Rikishi now announces the end of the match taunting for the sidekick. Test avoids it, catches Rikishi, gets him up his shoulders(to the crowd amusement), and hits the Test Driver for the pin: 1…2…3.
Result: Test defeats Rikishi to retain the BTW Continental Title.
Out of the sudden Rhino music hits, but Rhino doesn’t came out the stage, but from the crowd and gores both Rikishi and Test.

We go backstage with a reporter accompanied by Randy Orton.
Reporter: How do you feel about the opportunity of being the man that ends Triple H career?
Randy Orton: How do I feel? It’s just another day in my life.
Reporter: What do you mean?
Randy Orton: C’mon. I’m the Legend Killer. I have beaten better superstar asleep than Triple H. And tonight, The Game is over.

3rd Match: Maven and Albert vs RadioHead and Orlando Jordan
Maven grabs the mic and talks about them being the best Tag Team in the world. And ask people to take time of their match because they are winning in 3 minutes or less.
Albert starts and immediately destroys Radiohead. RadioHead looks for the tag but Albert is all over him. He then grabs RadioHead and hits the Falling Powerbomb. He then dashes toward the ropes and hits a big boot on Orlando Jordan, Albert then tags Maven that hits the Flying Leg Drop for the pin and the victory in one minute and 45 seconds.

(Commercial)

JBL: Now it is time to determine a new champion.
Styles: Yes, up next is the Hardcore Battle Royal for the BTW Extreme Championship, just after this break.

(Commercial)

4th Match: Hardcore Battle Royal for the BTW Extreme Championship: RVD, Mistico, Jeff Hardy, Muhammed Hassan and DDP.
They are all in the ring, only missing Jeff Hardy; he enters high stepping receiving huge pop.
He enters but immediately gets double team by DDP and Muhammed Hassan. JBL explains that to eliminate your opponent you either have to make him tap or put him down for the three count. Mistico wastes no team and go searching under the ring for weapons; he founds a trashcan filled with street signs and a bat. He takes it to ring and connects RVD,DDP and Jeff Hardy with the Trashcan. But he doesn’t realize Muhammed Hassan has just grab the baseball bat and is behind him, he turns around and attempts a swing at Mistico middle section. He jumps to avoid the hit and while in the air connects an enziguiri. RVD recovers and irish whips Mistico to the ropes, he then jumps Mistico but Mistico continues and gets hitten by a clothesline of DDP. Jeff Hardy gets up and attempts a kick to RVD, that blocks it only to let Jeff hit the reverse mule kick, but RVD skips it and hits his own Windmill Kick. The crowd start chanting RVD, RVD, RVD. He then celebrates but receives a modified STO and gets lock in the Camel Clutch by Hassan. Mistico sees it and dashes to the ropes to hit a bulldozer. He turns around only to get connected with a Diamond Cutter in the trashcan by DDP. He covers it: 1…2…3. Mistico gets eliminated. DDP then searches for RVD and hits him with the Diamond Cutter. He goes for the pin: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy interrupts the pin and hits a reverse DDT. Hassan grabs Jeff and hits him with 2 Manhattan Drops and a side slam. He then helps RVD to get up and tells him to go for the Five Star Frog Splash. He attempts it but Hassan betrays him and takes advantage of the impulse from the splash to hit his STO. Hassan covers him: 1…2…3. RVD gets eliminated. Jeff Hardy rolls out the ring and searches under the ring, he fins what he’s looking for, tables and a ladder. He sets the ladder and climbs it, but in the other side Hassan also climbes it, they trade blows on top of the ladder. Hassan wins the exchange of fists and throws him off the ladder. He falls and gets guillotined with the ropes. DDP is outside the ring and finds under it a baseball bat with barb wire around it. He cockily smile and enters the ring and tries to hit Jeff Hardy. Hardy rolls out the way and hits the twist on fate on the barbed wire baseball bat. He ten turns around and sees Hassan throwing himself at him with a shoulder block. But Jeff prevents it and hits a dropkick, he covers him, 1…2…, DDP breaks the count.
DDP lifts Hassan and helps him get up. Hassan starts to climb the ladder again. DDP showing betrayal quickly sets up the table and climbs the ladder, he elbow smashes Hassan and then hits the Diamond Cutter from the ladder through the table. He covers him: 1…2…3. Muhammed Hassan gets eliminated. It is down to Jeff Hardy and DDP. Jeff grabs a steel chair match and gives a shot to DDP, he avoids it but Jeff throws the chair to him and hits a kick in a Vandominator style. He smiles to the crowd and goes outside the ring looking for something. He quickly finds it. It is a table filled with barb wire! He sets DDP on that table and climbs the ladder. He does the extreme taunt and connects the Swanton Bomb. He covers DDP, 1…2…3.
Result: Jeff Hardy pins DDP to become BTW Extreme Title.

(Commercial)

We are informed that during the commercial break Kennedy went to the ring to cut a promo but was speared by Edge, and Edge was also speared by Goldberg.

Also, Crushing C comes to the ring to let us know that on BTW.com it will be made an important announcement concerning CMS and Elijah Burke.

We go backstage with Triple H getting ready in his locker room, when suddenly someone is knocking the door.
Triple H: Who is it?
Christian: Captain Charisma
Triple H: What the fuck do you want?
Christian: I wanted to wish you good luck.
Triple H: Is that right?
Christian: Yes, because see, if you lose, you are out of the company, then at Busted Open I will not be able to kick your ass.
We go to commercial break with the two them in stare down.

(Commercial)

When we return Colt Cabana is talking backstahe with CM punk. Both then get beaten down by Samoa Joe and The Big Show, who were supposed to had a match.

(Commercial)

We return with JBL and Styles remembering some of the history between Randy Orton and Triple H while both superstars make their way to the ring.

5th Match: Career vs Contract match: Triple H vs Randy Orton
Match start with both wrestlers, or superstars as JBL forces Styles to call them, comparing forces. The Game then connects a hard right punch; Randy gets immediately up to receive two hits more. Triple H then locks a headlock, then transforms it into a neckbreaker. The Game then starts focusing on the leg of the Legend Killer, stomping it and punishing it with the help of the ropes. He tries to lift Orton but he hits a lowblow and connects a dropkick. He goes for the cover: 1…, the Game quickly kicks out and pulls Randy from his leg. Already on the floor, Triple H locks a One legged Boston Crab. Randy reverses it doing a roll up and goes for another pin, this time pulling the Cerebral Assassin tights. the Game reverses it again regaining his standing position, then dashing Randy to the ropes, the Game follows Randy to the ropes. Randy stops and grabs Triple H and hits a Belly to Belly throwing him outside the ring. The Legend Killer trash talks to the audience and does his “Destiny†taunt, while the ref Earl Hebner started the count:
1…2…3…4…5…6…7, Triple H raises and grabs Randy from his boot pulling him down. He reenters the ring and dashes one more time randy to the ropes, Randy tries to hit a clothesline, but The Game ducks it and putted his knee all over Orton face.
Triple H announces the Pedigree, grabs Randy and attempts it, but Randy Orton reverses it into the RKO. The Game block the RKO pushing Randy toward the ropes and hitting spinebuster when returning, but Randy blocked the spinebuster transforming it into a DDT.
Randy starts taunting the RKO, Triple H lifts, Randy jumps for the RKO but he Game got out the way. He then putted Orton in the Pedigree position and connected it. He goes for the pin: 1…2…3.
Result: Triple H defeated Randy Orton

Triple H asks for Randy Orton’s WWE contract and then rips it in half as the show ends.

The Anigma

Reaction score
that was a pretty good show but you should really put color into it to seperate the matches from the interview/segments if your new to btb i suggest you check out the handbook which should give you some nice tips if you haven't yet...just a suggestion by the way it's was a short and sweet show keep up the good work and i'll be reviewing more as you post them up...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Color in shows makes it easier on the eyes to read. otherwise that was a good show

The Rated R CMStar

Monday Night BTW
Continental Airlines Arena
East Rutherford, New Jersey
Live

JBL: Are you ready Styles!
Styles: Yeah, and we are kicking things of with the Cerebral Assassin.
JBL: Fuck Triple H, I have two words for him: Paul Heyman. He is back, and that is surely more important than a waste wannabe superstar.
Styles: Wannabe superstar? Are you talking about the 10 time World Champion? Again: Whatever. I bet he would have two words for you as well.

“King of Kings” plays throughout the arena. Triple H comes out doing his full entrance and putting each spectator to the edge of his seat chanting for him.
Triple H grabs a mic and tries to address to the crowd, but people start chanting “You are awesome” and do not let him talk.
Triple H: I know what all of you are wondering. What is the husband of WWE’s princess in BTW? Why did he quitted WWE and signed with BTW? The answer is simple: I was tired. I was tired of reading on the Internet that I used my influence to give me pushes, I was tired of people saying that the only reason I succed is because I married a Mcmahon. I always said to myself: “Don’t listen to them, you are who you are, the best”, but lately I was beginning to question my skills. But on Wednesday, on Wednesday, well, I think a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Video of HHH vs Christian is shown.

Triple H: I think that’s clear. Now, BTW crowd, audience, wrestlers… Are you ready?
Crowd pops huge.
Triple H: I think you didn’t listen to me New Jersey, I said Are you ready?
Triple H: Well then, for the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching at home, let’s get ready to…

“No chance in hell” sounds through the speakers. Nobody in the arena can believe his sight, as Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon, the WWE chairman, walks down the BTW ramp and enters the BTW ring. Of course, the fact that they are astonished doesn’t prevent the fans to boo his butt off.
Vince: You know, I have always been very kind. It’s true, it’s true. You can see it right know. I am in the ring of a, no it’s too pathetic to be called an indy, well, I’m in the ring of BTW, sharing my fans and my fame with them. As to Tri…
Crowd chants “You suck, you suck”
Vince: SHUT UP! As to Triple H, you were never the most talented wrestler in WWE, but I will never forgive you from leaving the company as you did. You say you were tired? You are tired and you sign with ANOTHER company. No, I don’t buy that. In my world tired people retired…
Crowd boos again.
Vince: As I was saying tired people retired. But don’t worry; I’m helping you tonight to retire. See, Crushing C, as a way to thank my presence here tonight gave me the ability to book a match. And I’m booking you vs… WWE’s Randy Orton. If you lose, you will have to retire and you will never be able to compete in a wrestling ring. And if you’re not down with that, I have two words…
Triple H: Wait, wait, wait a minute girl, why you dripping like that? Look, I accept the match, but only if you put Randy Orton’s WWE contract on the line. So if I win he loses his contract and you are not allowed to sign him back.
Vince: You’re on!!!

(Commercial)

Styles: I can’t believe it! On tonight’s main event, we will have a Career vs Contract match, when Randy Orton faces Triple H.
JBL: Well, anyways no one is going to really miss The Game in sports entertainment. But now, is the moment that you were all waiting for: Paul Heyman’s match.

1st match: Paul Heyman vs Goldberg
Heyman enters with “Let The Bodies Hit The Floor” playing in the back. Receive tons of heat. Surprisingly he looks pretty confident. People start chanting for Goldberg, who comes out ready to kick some serious ass.
He obviously gains full control of the match hitting a series of punches and a decapitating clothesline. He immediately taunts for the spear…connects. Taunts for another…connects. Goldberg connects 4 spears. You can hear him say: “Are you enjoying this sucker”, while lifting him to apply the jackhammer. Goldberg connects it. Goes for the pin: 1…2…3.
Result: Goldberg pins Paul Heyman.
After the match, Goldberg starts to leave. But instead of hearing his music, he heard “Here Comes the Pain. Brock Lesnar comes running out the ramp, lifting a surprised Goldberg on top of his shoulders and hitting a F-5. He then goes to the ring to aid Paul Heyman.

(Commercial)

Video package of the Rhino, Test and Rikishi relationship and conflicts is shown

2nd Match: Title Match, BTW Continental Champion Test vs Rikishi.
You can hear Test saying that it doesn’t matter what Rikishi have done for he before, he is paying. Rikishi looks to the crowd and immediately throws himself to Test. They exchange fists, until Rikishi gains the advantage and grabs Test for the Belly to Belly, Test reverses it and tries the Bear Hug, but Rikishi is too big and he looks force to break the hold.
Test connects 2 clotheslines and a shoulder block. Goes for the count: 1…2…, Kishi kicks out. Test looks frustrated and goes for the upset climbing to the top rope and attempts a flying elbow drop, but Rikishi rolls out of the way. Rikishi gets up and does a Too Cool dance like taunt, crowd pops enormously. Rikishi yells “this is how you do it”, and climbs to the top rope where he hits a splash. Goes for the count: 1…2…, Test raises his shoulder at 2.5. Rikishi know attempts a rotating powerbomb, but when he has Test on his shoulders, Test falls on top of him letting Test to hit a leg drop. Test know looks for the Test Cutter, but Rikishi blocks it again and hits an STO.
Rikishi now announces the end of the match taunting for the sidekick. Test avoids it, catches Rikishi, gets him up his shoulders(to the crowd amusement), and hits the Test Driver for the pin: 1…2…3.
Result: Test defeats Rikishi to retain the BTW Continental Title.
Out of the sudden Rhino music hits, but Rhino doesn’t came out the stage, but from the crowd and gores both Rikishi and Test.

We go backstage with a reporter accompanied by Randy Orton.
Reporter: How do you feel about the opportunity of being the man that ends Triple H career?
Randy Orton: How do I feel? It’s just another day in my life.
Reporter: What do you mean?
Randy Orton: C’mon. I’m the Legend Killer. I have beaten better superstar asleep than Triple H. And tonight, The Game is over.

3rd Match: Maven and Albert vs RadioHead and Orlando Jordan
Maven grabs the mic and talks about them being the best Tag Team in the world. And ask people to take time of their match because they are winning in 3 minutes or less.
Albert starts and immediately destroys Radiohead. RadioHead looks for the tag but Albert is all over him. He then grabs RadioHead and hits the Falling Powerbomb. He then dashes toward the ropes and hits a big boot on Orlando Jordan, Albert then tags Maven that hits the Flying Leg Drop for the pin and the victory in one minute and 45 seconds.

(Commercial)

JBL: Now it is time to determine a new champion.
Styles: Yes, up next is the Hardcore Battle Royal for the BTW Extreme Championship, just after this break.

(Commercial)

4th Match: Hardcore Battle Royal for the BTW Extreme Championship: RVD, Mistico, Jeff Hardy, Muhammed Hassan and DDP.
They are all in the ring, only missing Jeff Hardy; he enters high stepping receiving huge pop.
He enters but immediately gets double team by DDP and Muhammed Hassan. JBL explains that to eliminate your opponent you either have to make him tap or put him down for the three count. Mistico wastes no team and go searching under the ring for weapons; he founds a trashcan filled with street signs and a bat. He takes it to ring and connects RVD,DDP and Jeff Hardy with the Trashcan. But he doesn’t realize Muhammed Hassan has just grab the baseball bat and is behind him, he turns around and attempts a swing at Mistico middle section. He jumps to avoid the hit and while in the air connects an enziguiri. RVD recovers and irish whips Mistico to the ropes, he then jumps Mistico but Mistico continues and gets hitten by a clothesline of DDP. Jeff Hardy gets up and attempts a kick to RVD, that blocks it only to let Jeff hit the reverse mule kick, but RVD skips it and hits his own Windmill Kick. The crowd start chanting RVD, RVD, RVD. He then celebrates but receives a modified STO and gets lock in the Camel Clutch by Hassan. Mistico sees it and dashes to the ropes to hit a bulldozer. He turns around only to get connected with a Diamond Cutter in the trashcan by DDP. He covers it: 1…2…3. Mistico gets eliminated. DDP then searches for RVD and hits him with the Diamond Cutter. He goes for the pin: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy interrupts the pin and hits a reverse DDT. Hassan grabs Jeff and hits him with 2 Manhattan Drops and a side slam. He then helps RVD to get up and tells him to go for the Five Star Frog Splash. He attempts it but Hassan betrays him and takes advantage of the impulse from the splash to hit his STO. Hassan covers him: 1…2…3. RVD gets eliminated. Jeff Hardy rolls out the ring and searches under the ring, he fins what he’s looking for, tables and a ladder. He sets the ladder and climbs it, but in the other side Hassan also climbes it, they trade blows on top of the ladder. Hassan wins the exchange of fists and throws him off the ladder. He falls and gets guillotined with the ropes. DDP is outside the ring and finds under it a baseball bat with barb wire around it. He cockily smile and enters the ring and tries to hit Jeff Hardy. Hardy rolls out the way and hits the twist on fate on the barbed wire baseball bat. He ten turns around and sees Hassan throwing himself at him with a shoulder block. But Jeff prevents it and hits a dropkick, he covers him, 1…2…, DDP breaks the count.
DDP lifts Hassan and helps him get up. Hassan starts to climb the ladder again. DDP showing betrayal quickly sets up the table and climbs the ladder, he elbow smashes Hassan and then hits the Diamond Cutter from the ladder through the table. He covers him: 1…2…3. Muhammed Hassan gets eliminated. It is down to Jeff Hardy and DDP. Jeff grabs a steel chair match and gives a shot to DDP, he avoids it but Jeff throws the chair to him and hits a kick in a Vandominator style. He smiles to the crowd and goes outside the ring looking for something. He quickly finds it. It is a table filled with barb wire! He sets DDP on that table and climbs the ladder. He does the extreme taunt and connects the Swanton Bomb. He covers DDP, 1…2…3.
Result: Jeff Hardy pins DDP to become BTW Extreme Title.

(Commercial)

We are informed that during the commercial break Kennedy went to the ring to cut a promo but was speared by Edge, and Edge was also speared by Goldberg.

Also, Crushing C comes to the ring to let us know that on BTW.com it will be made an important announcement concerning CMS and Elijah Burke.

We go backstage with Triple H getting ready in his locker room, when suddenly someone is knocking the door.
Triple H: Who is it?
Christian: Captain Charisma
Triple H: What the fuck do you want?
Christian: I wanted to wish you good luck.
Triple H: Is that right?
Christian: Yes, because see, if you lose, you are out of the company, then at Busted Open I will not be able to kick your ass.
We go to commercial break with the two them in stare down.

(Commercial)

We return with JBL and Styles remembering some of the history between Randy Orton and Triple H while both superstars make their way to the ring.

5th Match: Triple H vs Randy Orton
Match start with both wrestlers, or superstars as JBL forces Styles to call them, comparing forces. The Game then connects a hard right punch; Randy gets immediately up to receive two hits more. Triple H then locks a headlock, then transforms it into a neckbreaker. The Game then starts focusing on the leg of the Legend Killer, stomping it and punishing it with the help of the ropes. He tries to lift Orton but he hits a lowblow and connects a dropkick. He goes for the cover: 1…, the Game quickly kicks out and pulls Randy from his leg. Already on the floor, Triple H locks a One legged Boston Crab. Randy reverses it doing a roll up and goes for another pin, this time pulling the Cerebral Assassin tights. the Game reverses it again regaining his standing position, then dashing Randy to the ropes, the Game follows Randy to the ropes. Randy stops and grabs Triple H and hits a Belly to Belly throwing him outside the ring. The Legend Killer trash talks to the audience and does his “Destiny” taunt, while the ref Earl Hebner started the count:
1…2…3…4…5…6…7, Triple H raises and grabs Randy from his boot pulling him down. He reenters the ring and dashes one more time randy to the ropes, Randy tries to hit a clothesline, but The Game ducks it and putted his knee all over Orton face.
Triple H announces the Pedigree, grabs Randy and attempts it, but Randy Orton reverses it into the RKO. The Game block the RKO pushing Randy toward the ropes and hitting spinebuster when returning, but Randy blocked the spinebuster transforming it into a DDT.
Randy starts taunting the RKO, Triple H lifts, Randy jumps for the RKO but he Game got out the way. He then putted Orton in the Pedigree position and connected it. He goes for the pin: 1…2…3.
Result: Triple H defeated Randy Orton

Triple H asks for Randy Orton’s WWE contract and then rips it in half as the show ends.