• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT The Arrival Live Discussion

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Good news is, my friend is wanting to watch tonight's show, so I'll get to try to re-watch it next week. :win:

Great news. Bet you'll have fun saying "Ooooh, I saw this part... not this one.... saw this little punch... and they cut back to Tyler during this..." haha

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
7a59fc5f42c21d453bcd2ac4b22897a9.png

First tribute from WWE

Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Great news. Bet you'll have fun saying "Ooooh, I saw this part... not this one.... saw this little punch... and they cut back to Tyler during this..." haha

Seriously, haha. Missed the opening match and the main event. Great show! :haha:

So it'll be live every week? Not too shabby, assuming my stream cooperates better than it did tonight. Maybe she'll watch tonight's show and next week's show, yay!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I basically have the WWEN now that Snow has showed me WHS. Thanks, Snow.

Happy to help you out, buddy! :win: Doesn't give you the on-demand library, but that's more than good enough.

Will probably be buying it myself someday, just to reward them for putting on a show worth the money.