NXT The Arrival Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
why did Zayn vs Cesaro open the show? It should have main evented, nobody can top that and I don't even want to watch the rest of the show now lol

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
why did Zayn vs Cesaro open the show? It should have main evented, nobody can top that and I don't even want to watch the rest of the show now lol
probably the kayfabe of champs go on last.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
probably the kayfabe of champs go on last.
Having it open the show was terrible though. Amazing match, but it made the rest of the show seem tedious in comparison

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

With a bunch of new viewers tuning into NXT for presumably the first time, the first thing they saw was one of the hottest acts in the company putting on an incredible match. Nothing like a good first impression.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
With a bunch of new viewers tuning into NXT for presumably the first time, the first thing they saw was one of the hottest acts in the company putting on an incredible match. Nothing like a good first impression.
Just don't see the sense in blowing your load and then having everything be downhill from there. They should have built toward this match over the night, recapping the first match and feud, maybe even go into the ROH history again.

The match had 100 X the build of Neville/Bo. I get that you want the title to go on last usually, but there are exceptions. Cesaro's main roster prestige >> NXT title