NXT The Arrival Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
CTHSe74.png)

NXT Arrival!

When?: Thursday 27th February 8/7c
Where?: WWE Network

Match Card:

Bo Dallas Vs Adrian Neville Ladder Match for the NXT Championship

The Rematch: Sami Zayn Vs Cesaro 2 out of 3 falls

Emma Vs Paige Womens Championship​

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited, it sucks they are doing the first hour during the time when Community comes on NBC but I mean I can always watch Community the next day while turning it on real quick to give my 1 viewer to it :)

I wonder if anyone will stream the event live.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited, it sucks they are doing the first hour during the time when Community comes on NBC but I mean I can always watch Community the next day while turning it on real quick to give my 1 viewer to it :)

I wonder if anyone will stream the event live.
Who would stream it when you could get easy HD quality with the one week trial

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Who would stream it when you could get easy HD quality with the one week trial
I'm on call all 7 days a week at my job, would hate for me to miss the opportunity to cancel after the 1 week trial and my credit card get billed.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm on call all 7 days a week at my job, would hate for me to miss the opportunity to cancel after the 1 week trial and my credit card get billed.
Meh, the event is Thursday, so you at least have 3 days to cancel. I imagine anyone could find a way to cancel from there, but if not, I can understand why. Would be interesting to see someone try to stream it though, it won't be televised in the UK first IIRC.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Meh, the event is Thursday, so you at least have 3 days to cancel. I imagine anyone could find a way to cancel from there, but if not, I can understand why. Would be interesting to see someone try to stream it though, it won't be televised in the UK first IIRC.
True I spose I could do that and cancel early,,
I think someone will stream it, shouldn't be too hard to crack the code of the WWEN although there are a few easier backwards ways they could do it too.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I see it's a 2 hr special but they only have 3 matches on the card hmm I'm going to assume The Ascension will be displayed too, I wonder who against?
The Cesaro/Zayn match & Bo/Neville match have the potential to be 12-20 minutes a piece so that's going to take up a good chunk of time, but yeah I definitely would have to agree with you that the Ascension is most likely going to be out there as well competing on Thursday. Although the panel is good and they do have the WWEN to do a plug and a few other special guests like NAO and I think I heard something about Bret Hart and Paul Heyman being there too that can only take up so much time. I imagine there atleast will be one match added, perhaps two. The Good news is we don't have to wait that much longer to find out:)!

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
arRIVAL as in rivaling Impact, apparently.

LesNardog

Jobber
Reaction score
pretty smart of them to start an hour early, people are going to watch the first hour and get sucked in because Cesaro/Zayn match will still be going on or something and then watch it to finish and miss the 1st hour of TNA.