NXT The Arrival Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Maybe idk imo I think it's fair though, we pay $8/mn for Hulu and the only WWE stuff is the shows, the WWEN has all those bonus shows AND you can watch every PPV. We'll see what happens, but I'm just wondering, it looks like they'll start putting them up on Friday mornings maybe. I'm watching the Episode they put up there on Hulu this week and it's not arRIVAL but it's like a sort of documentary/highlights/flashback show to show some history of NXT.

Sounds like the "This is NXT" episode that's been available on WWEN since Monday.

I would guess they'll add ArRival next week? I don't know. I don't Hulu.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sounds like the "This is NXT" episode that's been available on WWEN since Monday.

I would guess they'll add ArRival next week? I don't know. I don't Hulu.

wk
Yup that's what it is "This is NXT".
I don't think they're going to add arRIVAL cuz it was intended to be a PPV and that's one thing that Hulu doesn't get are any PPVs, would be dope tho.

Reactions: Wacokid27

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
One more reason for people to get WWEN?

wk
Personally I don't have the time to watch all that extra jazz, so streaming the WWEN and PPVs for free online when they air or replay works the best for me. If I did have time tho I would definitely buy a WWEN subscription.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I would think the whole WWE to Hulu thing will probably get curtailed seriously then dropped altogether when the next contract comes up.

Possibly, the same issue with Netflix getting WWE bio docs. If those are going to be made available on WWEN, I can see them no longer allowing them to be shown on Netflix streaming.

wk

Quote from an article published yesterday..

WWE have just added The Miz's "Christmas Bounty" film to the WWE Netflix collection in the USA. The Wrestling Observer reported that people would expect WWE to remove content from Netflix due to the WWE Network launching.

This isn't the case however. WWE/Netflix connection is said to be fairly lucrative to both parties and there is no need to pull anything given the revenue generated by the features. WWE and Netflix will continue to work with each other for the foreseeable future due to this.

So it's looking like the WWE/Netflix relationship is solid and still profitable enough for them to keep the majority of the current content on there and possibly even add more.

I also though it would eventually be removed.. but I guess not.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The Ascension's new Road Warrior esque monster style is much better fitting for them than the old supernatural one which went out of the window with Kenneth Kameron fighting a cop.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The Ascension's new Road Warrior esque monster style is much better fitting for them than the old supernatural one which went out of the window with Kenneth Kameron fighting a cop.
#NoOneCanStopUs
Nice ring to it

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cesaro vs Zayn 4 thoughts: I fucking love wrestling. That was beautiful.

That was phenomenal. Best match I've seen in a long time in terms of storytelling, was great how they played off the last match that played off the last 2 matches plus all the drama and the message Sami sent message at the end. Gave me chills.

Oh, and the wrestling was good too.

And yeah, This is NXT was put on Hulu, not Arrival. :sad:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That was phenomenal. Best match I've seen in a long time in terms of storytelling, was great how they played off the last match that played off the last 2 matches plus all the drama and the message Sami sent message at the end. Gave me chills.

Oh, and the wrestling was good too.

And yeah, This is NXT was put on Hulu, not Arrival. :sad:
Yes that match was unbelieveable! The moves. The energy. The emotion. Zayn can sell like a mofo lol. But other times i was like "he just no sold the shit out of that". But the match was just amazing overall. I was psyched to hear it was the first match. The ending brought a tear to my eye :((

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yes that match was unbelieveable! The moves. The energy. The emotion. Zayn can sell like a mofo lol. But other times i was like "he just no sold the shit out of that". But the match was just amazing overall. I was psyched to hear it was the first match. The ending brought a tear to my eye :((

Yeah, man! That moment at the end with that amazing uppercut and Zayn kicking out AT ONE and the crowd going apeshit is one of those moments in wrestling you just never forget. This whole thing just made us all so happy to be wrestling fans again except for those with stream issues.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Quote from an article published yesterday..

WWE have just added The Miz's "Christmas Bounty" film to the WWE Netflix collection in the USA. The Wrestling Observer reported that people would expect WWE to remove content from Netflix due to the WWE Network launching.

This isn't the case however. WWE/Netflix connection is said to be fairly lucrative to both parties and there is no need to pull anything given the revenue generated by the features. WWE and Netflix will continue to work with each other for the foreseeable future due to this.

So it's looking like the WWE/Netflix relationship is solid and still profitable enough for them to keep the majority of the current content on there and possibly even add more.

I also though it would eventually be removed.. but I guess not.

Good catch.

Of course, since I plan to have both WWEN and Netflix for the foreseeable future (and planned on keeping them both regardless), I was good either way.

wk

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Good catch.

Of course, since I plan to have both WWEN and Netflix for the foreseeable future (and planned on keeping them both regardless), I was good either way.

wk
I will have the trifecta. WWEN, Hulu, and Netflix. Still cheaper than cable with internet.

Hell we have amazon prime too lol

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I will have the trifecta. WWEN, Hulu, and Netflix. Still cheaper than cable with internet.

Hell we have amazon prime too lol

The only one of those I don't do is Hulu. I paid for it for about three months and never seemed to watch it (I think I watched a documentary on there about absinthe, then finished watching it on Netflix for some reason), so I dropped it. I know...cool story, bro.

wk

Reactions: Trip in the Head