NXT The Arrival Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I am watching it now.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
As ive said in my Paige thread yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss Paige retained the title :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:that scorpian cross lock Paige did on Emma was sick. Paige also has her very first t shrt on sale now on wwe shop heres the link
http://shop.wwe.com/on/demandware.s...lack&start=11&cgid=superstar-nxt#.UxCgmIUQc41

Im so proud of my girl Paige she is representing England so well and she has proved why she is the womens champion now get her on Raw and get her kicking the other divas ass'

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So they're going live with it on Thursdays to compete straight with TNA? That's soo ballsy its not even funny.
No. They're just bringing the normal NXT show to the network on a weekly basis.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
So when will Hulu get them? Still Wednesday nights?

I would think the whole WWE to Hulu thing will probably get curtailed seriously then dropped altogether when the next contract comes up.

Possibly, the same issue with Netflix getting WWE bio docs. If those are going to be made available on WWEN, I can see them no longer allowing them to be shown on Netflix streaming.

wk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Match of the night was definitely the Zayn vs Cesaro one. Neville vs Dallas was second, then Ascension vs 2Cool for me. Divas come in last despite a really good effort. My fanboyism for the Ascension overtakes Emma and Paige.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I would think the whole WWE to Hulu thing will probably get curtailed seriously then dropped altogether when the next contract comes up.

Possibly, the same issue with Netflix getting WWE bio docs. If those are going to be made available on WWEN, I can see them no longer allowing them to be shown on Netflix streaming.

wk
Yeah but that's not until September alledgedly and if the deal with NBCU gets signed then WWE should still remain on Hulu seeing as they own 1/3rd of the streaming service.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Yeah but that's not until September alledgedly and if the deal with NBCU gets signed then WWE should still remain on Hulu seeing as they own 1/3rd of the streaming service.

Maybe that's the sticking point between WWE and NBCU?

Note: not saying that it is; this is just speculation.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Maybe that's the sticking point between WWE and NBCU?

Note: not saying that it is; this is just speculation.

wk
Maybe idk imo I think it's fair though, we pay $8/mn for Hulu and the only WWE stuff is the shows, the WWEN has all those bonus shows AND you can watch every PPV. We'll see what happens, but I'm just wondering, it looks like they'll start putting them up on Friday mornings maybe. I'm watching the Episode they put up there on Hulu this week and it's not arRIVAL but it's like a sort of documentary/highlights/flashback show to show some history of NXT.

Reactions: Trip in the Head