NWA Powerrr

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Previous comment about thin roster wasn't a dig they're doing great with what they have.

One goes over the other gets over.

But if Aldi's gets injured or Eli Drake.....

Tim Storm is getting the Babyface veteren nearing retirement last ride angle.

It's a bit rough but that's fine it's free.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

So...I just finished watching episode #6 of Powerrr...
and the show was once again really good...however
the ending was really weird.

The final match finished & then Kamille showed up...
and then nearly every member of the roster came out
to ringside, pointing fingers at each other while the
commentary dropped out & they just played "Into the
Fire" over the footage.

I'm not sure if there were some production issues...but
it was really rough...especially considering everything
else on Powerrr so far has been so crisp & clean.

I mean it doesn't really matter...I'm just saying it looked
really, REALLY awkward. In saying that the rest of the
show was excellent...even without Tim Storm & only a
few seconds of Kamille. Thunder Rosa continues to
impress me & if that guy can wrestle as "The Question
Mark" then I'm going to be the Ellipses.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I was left scratching my head after this past Week, but I have faith it all works out heading into the PPV in December. Rosa anytime she shows up you stop what you're doing and watch what she will do next. Belle barely worked that Tag Team Match, but with that the intensity and skills of Rosa is wonderful to watch and it make me happy what they doing with her so far. I loved the Segment involving Cabana and Starks. I wasn't happy see Colt win the National Heavyweight Title as well rather of wanted to see someone like Storm put him over, but if Starks wins the title down the line the payoff will be there. Dude came in looking at the Title as if he was checking out some hot lady hehe Colt better kiss the Title goodbye now because bandtime is coming.

Yeah when I saw the Question Mark I was like nope..nope...nope. I would love to see him be demasked and Jocephus have to answer why he's getting double pay. The Kamille stuff did catch my interest clearly she didn't like what was going on with Aldis and The Wild Cards. Would it be shocking that she has enough of his antics and she moves on with Drake and that leads to NWA World Title at Into the Fire? I might be wrong in that, but that is what my thinking was when I saw all that chaos to end the Show.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Seing as they are currentlye diting it out (Which they SHOULD have done in the first place since it was a TAPED show and thus never should have been in there in the first place) But as if you didnt think Jim Cornette was bad enough, he took things a step further in todays episode of NWA Powerr, as you can see below, dont worry it doesnt spoil the outcome of the match, but just listen to what cornette says.

How on earth the man is still employed, first the sucicide line thing he said on twitter, and now this? how much more are they gonna let him get away with?

• Wow
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

New Cut of the Episode without Cornette saying during the original cut of the Episode

"Trevor Murdoch is the only person I know who can strap a bucket of fried chicken on his back and ride across Ethiopia”

'll be probably watching this and Impact back to back later tonight or after work tomorrow. I heard the Audio on my Twitter Timeline which you guys need so we can be naughty on there together and I had to listen to it multiple knows not believing he said that. Do I believe he's racist nope, but insensitive damn right. I would be looking for a new job for the guy or gal who is in charge of editing for them. The Show are taped Months in advance how did you not hear that?​

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I read it didn't seem that bad. Watching the flip though with context ouch.
[automerge]1574222574[/automerge]
Ep 7 fun little episode.

Kamille (sigh) building up her storyline.
E Li Drake great promos.

? Lol.

Very basic very effective. Short run times help, NXT used to have this but it's now 2 hours.

Last edited:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Sooo....The Jim Cornette thing has only escalated, now fans have dug up Cornette saying that very same line MULTIPLE times in the past...aswell as even saying the N word.

I can only imagine what else will be discovered

Oh, and now, David Lagana one of two main people at NWA, running the company with Billy Corgan, also doesnt seem to be a very good person...

Last edited:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Lagana since deleted his approval of that tweet, what a weak man. At least stand by your beliefs in the face of adversity.
I do agree with Saad's comments about equity and diversity IF he is talking about forced diversity.
Its probably worth noting, that David Lagana is friends with Jim Cornette....so im 100% certain he meant just normal inclusiveness, Diversity, and equity and all that.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Its probably worth noting, that David Lagana is friends with Jim Cornette....so im 100% certain he meant just normal inclusiveness, Diversity, and equity and all that.

If diversity is an unintended result of individual merit, I'm all for it. Equity, never good.

• Wow
Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
If diversity is an unintended result of individual merit, I'm all for it. Equity, never good.
Umm, could you clairify exactly what you mean?

Because Equity means, and i quote "The quality of being fair and impartial" The other uses involves shares within a company. But seeing as that guy mentioned diversity and inclusiveness..im pretty sure hes refering to the former.