NEW: New Era Wrestling

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

First Comment
Yet another great show BKB. If there is one thing i have loved about this BTB throughout is your great presentation.
Best Match
Your best match was definetly the Eight Man Tag Match. Wow, just wow man. It has to be on of the best you have ever done, or from what i have read. The Main Event was alo pretty special but this one stole it for me.
Worst Match
Tomko squash. Basic squash match. Nothing special. Nothing to bad.
Best Promo
Now, the promos i had a problem with. Short and not too many. I think you should up your standard of Promos TBH. But i am gonna go with Cena/Orton. Pretty good. Both in character and it served it's purpose well. What more can you want.
Worst Promo
Joy and Patterson. Bland and short. It just seemed a filler.
Final Comment
Good matches. Not so great promos but still pretty good. Check out TNA vs WWE and review when you can.

McLovin

Reaction score
NEWcopy.jpg

Lethal Combination's Last Weeks NEW Revenge Review
- Coach and Styles as a Commentary Team???? Sounds a bit strange to me. Hammerstein Ballroom = Best Arena. AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar sounds like a Pay-Per-View Main-Event, I pick Styles to edge out the win. Colt Cabana vs. Robert Roode sounds very interesting, I tip Cabana to win this one.
-Great start to the show with Cabana/Roode, shame about the bullshit finish, but nonetheless it sets up a third match between the two. Whose James Patterson? From his first dialouge sounds like an authority figure. YES! Redemption just got much better.
-Joy Giovanni! This BTB gets better and better. Nice Promo with Lesnar, you really put over his heelish attitude. I think you could of extended it a tad, but its just a minor complain. And how do you top Joy Giovanni? Kristal Marshall = :34: "....they also have quite possibly the gayest wrestling gear ever seen." :tv_happy: Exceptional Promo, shame TNA can't do the same with what you are doing.
-Canadian Bulldogs sound like a great tag-team, I tip them to win this upcoming match. With....... The Naturals. Tag-Team Wrestling has been resurrected from the dead. Another superb match, but it builds up the Tag-Team Champions. Also, glad you didn't go the easy route and have MCMG interfere. Hmmm, think there's gonna be an 8-Man Tag next week.
-Tomko in NEW? Not quite sure about this decision, but never the less I think you'll do well with him. Match Announcements gallore. Ron Killings vs. John Morrison sounds pretty cool and AMW vs. Canadian Bulldogs sounds good as well. Overall Redemption is shaping up to be the best PPV you have ever written, you have so many great matches on paper, there is no chance you will fail to deliver on even one match. Tensions between Orton and Patterson, I wnat Orton to interfere to see what patterson will do.
-WOW! What a brawl between Styles and Orton and a very clever way of Lesnar to get the upper hand in tonight's match. Yay! Jericho > Kidman. Nothing to note here, except well I don't like Kidman one bit. Argh WHY do you have Kristal Marshall????? Nice in-character promo, RVD vs. Jericho, gawdammit I love this BTB.
-Tag-Team Action in NEW! YUCK FES. I'm guessing Sabu and Ricky Banderas are feuding, I hope you can capture some really brutal and violent matches between the two. Pretty obvious win, although I'd of had the heels go over on this occasion.
-Main-Event Time. I tipped Styles to win and I was................ WHAT! What the hell is Randy Orton doing in this Match. Just remembered. Come on Patterson OWN Orton. Next Week Please. Patterson OWN Orton.

OVERALL I think this is the first time I have reviewed and properly read your BTB and it is currently going very very well in my opinion. Really, the feuds are all very intriuging, the roster is exceptional and has a huge amount of young talent and mainly all of my favourite wrestlers. This was a really entertaining show and builds Redmeption up very well and next week's show, where I hope that Patterson OWNS Orton. 8.5/10

CHEAP-PLUG I'll hopefully try and get a Review up for the latest Revenge as soon as possible. Check out WWE: A New Era, ECW is up.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

2u8xjif.jpg

newmain.jpg

In the months leading up to Starrcade, some intense rivalries brewed, leading to matches at Starrcade. AJ Styles and Randy Orton had been going at it for the past two months leading to Starrcade. The two clashed in an epic encounter, in which Randy Orton came out victorious after landing the RKO. Meanwhile, Brock Lesnar successfully defended his NEW Championship against John Cena, in what many people called match of the year. It took Lesnar two F-5’s to get the job done, but in the end, he did. Lesnar then needed a new challenger for Redemption. Orton, Styles and Cena all stepped up to the plate, each laying claim to a Title Match. Styles then suggested a Triple Threat Match, with the winner going on to face Lesnar at Redemption with the NEW Championship on the line. NEW General Manager James Patterson agreed to this, and the three contested the match later that night in the Main Event of the first ever televised Revenge. The match went on with all three men putting in everything they had. That was until Brock Lesnar stepped in and destroyed all three men, finishing with an F-5 onto the announcer’s table on Cena. Cena had rib injuries, but on the next Revenge, James Patterson still announced that at Redemption, Lesnar would have to defend his Title in a Fatal Four Way. Since then, Orton has tried to manipulate Revenge and leave AJ Styles laid out. Brock Lesnar has ploughed through some competition. AJ Styles has poured his heart and soul into being as big a threat as possible. And John Cena made his early surprise return from injury, attacking Randy Orton. All four men have declared that they will do what it takes to win at Redemption. But who will walk out victorious? Will the Champion, Brock Lesnar retain? Or will we see a new NEW Champion?

newjoro.jpg

Everyone knows about the attitude of John Morrison. He has more nicknames than anyone in the sport or professional wrestling, and they were all given to him by none other than himself. Morrison showed this ego, as he cut in on an interview with Ron Killings, bragging about his victory over Sabu earlier that night, which was after the interference of Ricky Banderas. Killings didn’t like the attitude of Morrison, who was bragging that he was much better than Killings. Truth told Morrison to prove it, and the rivalry has progressed from there, with both men trying to gain the upper hand over one another on the occasions when they were allowed in the ring together. The rivalry has built up, with Killings wanting to teach Morrison a lesson. Will ‘The Truth’ show the ‘Shaman of Sexy’ the error in his arrogant ways, by defeating him this Sunday at Redemption? Or will the ‘Tuesday Night Delight’ show that he has his cocky attitude for a reason?

newhard.jpg

Two and a half months ago, back on Revenge broadcast of newrestling.com, Sabu and Ricky Banderas had their first confrontation. Banderas beat Rob Van Dam in a one on one match after hitting the Straight To Hell. Banderas decided that wasn’t enough though, as he continued assaulting RVD. Banderas then called for the Frog Splash, before he headed up to the top rope. Suddenly the lights went out, and Sabu was standing in front of RVD, protecting him. Banderas slowly left the ring. However the next week, Banderas launched a vicious attack on Sabu, brutalising him with a steel chair. Sabu was left bloodied and beaten, only to make his return a few weeks later, attacking Banderas. NEW General Manager, James Patterson knew he had to do something, so he did the most logical thing possible: he booked Sabu vs Ricky Banderas for Starrcade, in a one on one match. This wasn’t enough to contain these two men though, as Sabu hit Banderas over the head with a steel chair, causing him to bleed on the outside. Banderas picked up the win via disqualification, but it was a hollow victory for him. Sabu left Starrcade satisfied though, knowing he had beat down Banderas. The feud would continue though, as on the very first broadcast of Revenge, the two would meet again, Sabu saving Matt Bentley from a further beatdown this time, after Banderas had defeated him. The two have had confrontations over the past few weeks, and it all now leads to Redemption. Which of these two men will get the Redemption they desire?

newtag1.jpg

This began just four weeks ago, on the very first televised two hour broadcast of Revenge. Backstage, AMW walked into the Bulldogs, and threatened them, telling them to get out of their way, as they had places to go. This wasn’t good enough for the Bulldogs, who took it upon themselves to stand up to the more experienced team. AMW didn’t like this, as they decided to attack the Bulldogs, throwing them into the concrete wall and leaving them down. The Bulldogs though wouldn’t take this, as the rookies stood up to the veterans the next week, when Harry Smith and James Storm went one on one. This match truly showed that the Bulldogs belong, with Storm having to smash Smith over the head with his beer bottle to pick up the win. This just lit a fire under the rookies, and they have been taking the veterans to the limit the past few weeks. Will they be able to pull of what would be an upset in the eyes of many at Redemption? Or will the veterans, Chris Harris and James Storm, keep the kids at bay?

newrcolt.jpg

On Revenge four weeks ago, Colt Cabana and Robert Roode met in a one on one match. The match was amazingly even, until Roode scored the pin with a roll up, with an illegal advantage as he pulled the tights of Cabana. Although he cheated, Roode complained that wrestling, as well as life, was purely about results. He claimed that any time that he and Cabana stepped in the ring against one another, the result would always be the same. Cabana, after hearing this asked for a rematch against Roode, aiming to prove him wrong. NEW General Manager, James Patterson gave Cabana the match, which would occur on the next Revenge. The time came, and the two faced off again. However this time, the result was different. Cabana was ready to finish Roode with the Colt 45 when Roode rolled out of the ring and just walked off, being counted out in the process. Although it was a victory to Cabana, he knew it was a hollow one. Patterson thought the same, so he made a match between the two for Redemption. Will Cabana be able to get the decisive victory over Roode that he seeks? Or will Roode find yet another way out of the situation, preventing Cabana from getting what he wants done over with?

newrvdy2j.jpg

Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho have only had one thing in common ever since arriving on the scene in NEW. A hate for one another. Both men have shown that they are willing to destroy each other in order to come out on top. The two met at Starrcade after Revenge General Manger, James Patterson decided that a match was needed between the two to settle the conflict. The two had their match at Starrcade, with RVD coming out successful after the Five Star Frog Splash. This wasn’t enough for Jericho though, as he attacked RVD while RVD was celebrating his victory after the match. On the Revenge after Starrcade, James Patterson announced that a new Title would be debuting in NEW. That would be the North American Title. Patterson saw two perfect men to compete for the Title. Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho. However, as the two had been fighting for some time, and as this was a monumental occasion, Patterson decided to make the match a Ladder Match. Who will walk out of Redemption as the first ever North American Champion? Find out this Sunday.

newtagtitle.jpg

The Naturals successfully defended their NEW Tag Team Championships back at Starrcade against Paul London and Brian Kendrick, in a back and forth encounter, that ended when Andy Douglas pinned Kendrick after the Natural Disaster. Meanwhile, elsewhere on the card, the Motor City Machine Guns had a huge Last Team Standing Match, settling a rivalry that had been happening for the past few months. In a brutal match, the Guns were able to pick up the win, thus gaining a lot of momentum. The next Tuesday on the first ever two hour, televised Revenge, a Number One Contender match was made. It was contested between the World’s Greatest Tag Team, and the Guns. The Guns went on to win that match, earning themselves an NEW Tag team Title shot at Redemption. The past few weeks each team has been picking up wins, both looking strong coming into the Pay Per View. On Sunday night, the two teams clash, and one team is going to have to run out of momentum. Will it be the Champions, resulting in a new reign for the Guns? Or will the Shelley and Sabin fall to the power of The Naturals.

Plus, NEW General Manager James Patterson has announced a surprise that will change the face of professional wrestling. What could it be? Find out this Sunday.

Evil Austin

great preview man Ill certaintly drop a review when I see that the ppv is up...
Here are my predictions -

AJ vs Orton vs Lesnar vs Cena
Morison vs Killings
Ricky Banderas vs Sabu
Canadian Bulldogs vs AMW
Rhoode vs Cabana
RVD vs Jericho
Naturals vs Motor City Machine Guns

can't wait for it -

xtremebadass

Sorry for the late review BKB, sorry it's brief, but I got some stuff that plagues me and interferes w/ forum time...

BM: Orton vs. Cena hands down. Great rivalry alone and great way to hype the main event at Rebellion

WM: Tomko's match for length sake

BP: Lesnar's was a good way to show of his incredible capabilities at being a total dick

WP: N/A

Again, I am sorry. I have taken time to review each of your shows, I just got caught up, first week of school type crap...

AJ vs Orton vs Lesnar vs Cena
Morison vs Killings
Ricky Banderas vs Sabu
Canadian Bulldogs vs AMW
Rhoode vs Cabana
RVD vs Jericho
Naturals vs Motor City Machine Guns

2u8xjif.jpg

Highlights from Starrcade play.

Voiceover: The stars were showcased.

The Naturals holding their NEW Tag Team Championships up is shown.

Voiceover: Champions were showcased.

Brock Lesnar holding his NEW Championship up is shown.

Voiceover: The Big Thing was showcased.

AJ Styles and Lesnar facing off is shown.

Voiceover: But now it is a new time.

Rob Van Dam jumping over the top rope with a somersault plancha onto Chris Jericho is shown.

Voiceover: Men will show why they are the best.

James Storm hitting Harry Smith with a beer bottle is shown.

Voiceover: The time for brutality is now.

Randy Orton hitting the RKO on John Cena is shown.

Voiceover: It is now a time for ...

Brock Lesnar is shown jumping over the top rope onto John Cena, Randy Orton and AJ Styles.

Voiceover: REDEMPTION!

--Pyro--
--Pyro--
--Pyro--
--Pyro--

The camera then flies around the Hammerstein Ballroom, before settling at the announcer’s table, where Joey Styles and Coach are sitting.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Redemption! This is our first big Pay Per View recovering from the number one Pay Per View of the year, Starrcade. And what a line up we have tonight! We have the NEW Tag Team Championships on the line, the NEW Championship up for grabs in a Fatal Four Way Match, and a Ladder Match to crown the first ever North American Champion between Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho.

Coach: Don’t forget the Hardcore Match between Sabu and Ricky Banderas. Plus a whole lot more too! I can’t wait Joey, this is a big, big night.

Pride is heard throughout the arena, before the Canadian Bulldogs step out to the top of the ramp and pose to the cheers of the crowd. They then walk down the rest of the ramp, climb up into the ring, and pose onto the turnbuckles to the cheers of the crowd.

Styles: And what a way to kick off the night!

Coach: This is a big chance for young Harry Smith and TJ Wilson here tonight.

Styles: Well they have shown some great form these past few weeks, and they could just pull this one out.

Coach: I’m not going to deny that they have been impressive, but it will be a test right here, no doubt about it.

Guilty plays, and America’s Most Wanted walk out to the stage as the crowd boos. They then pose, while pyro goes off behind them. AMW then walk down the ramp to the ring, James Storm with his beer bottle in hand, and Chris Harris with his handcuffs. Both men walk up to the ring and put the beer bottle and handcuffs down in the corner, before climbing up into the ring, and staring down the Canadian Bulldogs.

Styles: These two men are former six time Tag Team Champions, Chris Harris and James Storm, none other than America’s Most Wanted.

Coach: And Joey, there is a reason that these two men have held the gold so often. They are one of the best teams in the world because they work well as a team.

Styles: No doubt Coach, they are a great team, but these two young rookies have shown them up recently.

Coach: Well it’s time to see who is the better team.

newtag1.jpg

TJ Wilson and James Storm leave the ring, leaving Chris Harris and Harry Smith circling around it, while the referee calls for the bell. Both men then come towards each other, and go chest to chest, staring each other down. Harris laughs at Smith, but Smith doesn’t back down, staying right in his face. Harris shakes his head, then grabs Smith by the face with one hand before pushing him back. The crowd buzz, as Smith turns back to Harris, before kicking him hard in the mid-section Smith then tees off with hard right hands, knocking Harris back. Smith continues the offense with some more strikes, know doubling Harris over and kneeing him in the head a few times. Harris backs right across to the ropes near the Bulldogs corner, and Smith decides to scoop him up, then slam him down. Smith smiles, then tags in TJ Wilson. Wilson looks out to the crowd, receiving some cheers, before springboarding in and dropping an elbow right across the chest. The crowd cheers as Wilson quickly hooks the leg of Harris, 1...2. Harris gets his shoulders up off the mat. Wilson rises back to his feet, next to Harris, before kicking away at him while he gets up. Harris gets right up, and Wilson takes him by the hair, then runs him across to the corner, before slamming him down into the turnbuckle headfirst. Wilson then pushes Harris right back into the corner, before beginning to unload with some big right hands, straight to the head of Harris. 1...2...3...4. Wilson Irish whips Harris to the opposite corner. Wilson then charges across to Harris, and goes for a monkey flip, only for Harris to hook his leg over the top rope, leaving Wilson to crash to the mat hard, landing on his back.

Harris then holds himself up with the ropes, slowly getting across to the corner, and tagging in James Storm. Strom climbs into the ring, then runs across to Wilson while he is getting up, and hits a straight kick to his back. Storm then bends over and picks Wilson right up, and kicks him in the mid-section, before hitting an elbow right to the back of the neck of Wilson. Wilson staggers around in pain, and Storm follows him, hitting a big forearm to the back of Wilson. Wilson staggers around, and Storm grabs him around the head, then takes him down with a swinging neckbreaker. Storm quickly buries the forearm into Wilson, covering him, 1...2. Wilson kicks out of the pinning predicament. Storm gets back to his feet, then grabs Wilson by the leg, before taking him over to the corner to tag Chris Harris in. Harris climbs into the ring, then drops an elbow across the back of Wilson, while Storm leaves the ring. Harris rolls Wilson over, then hooks his leg, 1...2. Wilson kicks out, resulting in another two count. Harris looks frustrated, and he then mounts Wilson, before pummelling him with straight right hands to the head. 1...2...3...4. Harris gets up, and tags James Storm back in. Storm laughs while Wilson tries to struggle up, slapping the back of his head. Wilson then fights right back to his feet, and launches a quick right forearm right to the head of Storm. Storm backs away a bit groggily, and Wilson then unloads another right forearm that strikes Storm in the head. Wilson takes his time, recovering, before going for a third forearm, only to be cut off by Storm with a knee to the mid-section. Storm laughs, before backing into the ropes, and bouncing off them, before getting caught with a hurrancanrana.

Both men get back to their feet, and Storm rushes at Wilson, looking for a clothesline, only for Wilson to roll through under his arm. Wilson rolls through right over to the corner, and tags in Harry Smith. Smith climbs into the ring, then charges across at Storm while he turns, before knocking him to the mat with a clothesline. Storm rushes back to his feet, and Smith then takes him down again with another clothesline. Storm rushes back up again, and Smith takes him by the arm, before Irish whipping him off. Storm runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then cops a sidewalk slam from Smith. Smith hooks the leg of Storm, 1...2. Harris runs into the ring, and breaks up the pin attempt with a kick to the side of Smith. Harris then hammers away on Smith with forearms while he gets back to his feet. Smith gets right back up, and Harris then attempts to Irish whip him into the corner, only to be sent in himself. Smith then charges in and hits Harris with a corner clothesline. Harris groggily movers out of the corner, and TJ Wilson spring boards off the ropes, then takes Harris down with a clothesline. Wilson gets back to his feet, then poses to the crowd while Harris struggles up. Harris crawls over to the ropes, and picks himself up, holding onto them. Wilson then turns around, and charges at Harris, before taking both Harris and himself over the top rope with a cross body block. Smith watches this all go down in the ring, while Storm waits behind him. Smith runs around, and Storm kicks him in the mid-section, before setting Smith up between his thighs. Smith though slips out behind Storm, and lands on his feet. Smith then pushes Storm off to the ropes. Storm runs at the ropes, then bounces off them before being on the receiving end of a kick to the mid-section from Smith.

Smith then runs off to the ropes behind Storm, only to get hit in the back with a left forearm from Harris when he goes to bounce off the ropes. Smith then moves to the centre of the ring groggily, walking right into an enzuiguri from James Storm. Harris then slides into the ring, and lifts Smith back to his feet slowly, before putting him in a bear hug. Storm runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before running across the ring, bouncing off the opposite ropes, and clotheslining Smith, while Harris throws him down to the mat. Storm hooks the leg of Smith, but the referee is distracted, trying to get Harris out of the ring. TJ Wilson then slides into the ring, and breaks up the pin attempt with a stomp to the back of Storm. Storm gets back to his feet and gets into the face of Wilson. The referee then runs across, and forces Wilson back to his corner. Meanwhile, Storm picks Smith up and takes him across to the corner, before tagging in Chris Harris. Harris climbs into the ring, and AMW apply a double front face lock on Smith, before taking him over with a double suplex. Storm leaves the ring while Harris makes the cover The referee then turns around and sees the pin, before running across to make the count, 1. Smith kicks out. Harris gets to his knees and looks up at the referee, telling him to get in position quicker. Harris then gets right back up, and signals for the end of the match, slicing his throat with his thumb. Smith struggles back to his feet, then turns to Harris, only to be lifted into position for the Catatonic. Smith however, counters with some hard elbow shots to the head of Harris. Harris wobbles a bit, then lets Smith down back onto his feet.

Smith fluently moves behind Harris, then takes him over with a back suplex to the cheers of the crowd. Both men stay down on the mat, as the referee starts to count them out. They slowly crawl closer and closer to their forums, until they get their tags in. Both Wilson and James Storm come charging into the ring, with Wilson hitting some quick right forearms on Storm. He then connects with a kick to the mid-section, before shooting off to the ropes, bouncing off them, and hitting a big forearm to the head of Storm that knocks him to the mat. Wilson runs off to the ropes again while Storm is getting back to his feet. Wilson then bounces off them and knocks Storm down with another big forearm. Storm gets right back up, and Wilson sends him off with an Irish whip. Storm runs at the ropes, then bounces off them before he gets taken over with a back body drop. Chris Harris climbs into the ring and runs at Wilson, only to find himself on the receiving end of a dropkick. Harry Smith then climbs back into the ring, while TJ Wilson heads over to the corner, and up to the top rope. Smith picks Storm up, then applies a front face lock, before getting him up in a suplex position. Wilson then comes off the top rope and hits a cross body block on Storm while Smith drops him with the suplex. Wilson then drops down into a hook of the leg of Storm, 1...2.. Storm just gets his shoulders up off the mat. Wilson gets back to his feet, surprised the match didn’t end there. He then stands beside Storm, waiting for him to get up. Strom slowly gets back to his feet, and Wilson gets him into a fireman’s carry. Storm though struggles around, before landing behind Wilson. Wilson turns to him, then gets hit with the Last Call.

Storm looks down at Wilson, when suddenly he is grabbed in a waist lock by Smith, and taken over with a German suplex. Smith slowly gets back to his feet, when he suddenly gets turned around by Chris Harris, and scooped up. Harris then throws Smith down to the mat with the Catatonic. Harris then goes over to James Storm, and tells him to get up. Storm starts to get up, and Harris heads across to the corner, before starting to climb up to the top rope. Storm picks Wilson up and tries to get him in a bear hug position, but Wilson fights back with right hands, causing Storm to let go of him. Wilson then runs across to Harris, and up the turnbuckle, before sending Harris over into Storm with a belly to belly suplex. Wilson falls back to the mat after the move, and all four men are down. The referee looks down at the carnage, as Wilson slowly crawls to the ropes to pick himself up. Wilson gets right back to his feet, then climbs up the turnbuckle to the top rope. Both Harris and Smith get up, and Wilson launches himself off the top rope for a cross body block on Harris. Harris however ducks, leaving Wilson to go into Smith. Smith though shows off his strength, catching Wilson. Harris then sees an opportunity, as he runs across and hits Smith with a spear, sending Smith down with Wilson landing on top of him. Storm gets back to his feet, while Wilson tries to pull himself up. Wilson gets right back up and turns into a kick to the mid-section, before being taken up, and nailed with the Eye of the Storm. Harris quickly heads over to the corner, then climbs up to the turnbuckle, while Storm lifts Wilson back up, and positions him in a bear hug like position. Harris comes off the top rope, and America’s Most Wanted connect with the Death Sentence. Storm hooks the leg of Wilson, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners, America’s Most Wanted.

AMW get back to their feet, and hold their hands up high, celebrating their victory while the crowd boos.

Styles: AMW came out as the better team, after a back and forth match.

Coach: You were right Joey, the rookies did take it to AMW, but AMW were able to take it to a whole new level.

Styles: They used their experience well, knowing when to hit moves, like that spear from Harris.

Coach: That’s right Joey, and you know that AMW must be in line for a Tag Title shot soon now.

The camera goes backstage, and AJ Styles is seen walking down a corridor with a bag over his shoulder the crowd cheering at the sight of him. Kristal walks out in front of him.

Kristal: AJ, I was wondering if I could have a quick interview?

AJ: No problem Kristal.

Kristal: OK, so tonight you have your big Fatal Four Way Match for the NEW Championship. How are you feeling after everything that has happened in the lead up to tonight?

AJ: Kristal, I’m feeling great. You see these past few weeks, Randy Orton has tried to do nothing but hurt me. What has happened between me and Randy is more than just personal. In the past few months I have shed blood because of Randy. He has shed blood because of me. Randy, we’re both still going. But tonight Randy, it’s not about just us. There are two other men who will be in that ring, and they will both be gunning to get the pin. They will both be gunning for the Title. So Randy for one night, just one night, I won’t be worry about you. Because there are bigger fish to fry, there are things bigger than you out there. And that is the NEW Championship. John Cena. Last week, I saved you. Randy was planning on kicking you head in, and John, we both know that he would have gone through with it. John that was Tuesday. This is tonight. And believe you and me, there is a big, big difference. Because tonight John, I won’t be helping you, and I definitely won’t be saving you from any assault. Because John, all I want to do is win.

AJ takes a deep breath.

AJ: Brock Lesnar. Brock, I don’t care if you are bigger than me, I don’t care if you are stronger than me. Hell, I don’t care that you are the NEW Champion. Because Brock, that won’t be lasting. I will walk out of Redemption the NEW Champion Brock. I will prove you wrong! The last sight you see tonight will be me holding the NEW Championship. And that, well, that will be simply phenomenal!

The camera goes back to ringside, and we see Joey Styles and Coach sitting next to each other.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, up next we have what will be a brutal match. It will be Sabu vs Ricky Banderas, Hardcore.

Video hyping the Sabu vs Ricky Banderas feud plays.

The camera goes back to ringside, when the lights suddenly go out. They then come back on shortly after, and Sabu is standing in the ring, pointing to the ceiling to the cheers of the crowd.

Styles: Will we finally see an end to this rivalry here tonight?

Coach: I don’t see what these two men can possibly do to one another that hasn’t already been done.

Styles: Coach we will find out shortly. Look at Sabu. He’s ready.

Avè Vampire plays, and Ricky Banderas walks to the ramp to the boos of the crowd. He then poses, while fire shoots out of the stage beside him, before walking down the ramp. Banderas gets to ringside, then climbs up the steel steps, only for Sabu to charge at him and go for a baseball slide.

newhard.jpg

Banderas however, jumps up, leaving Sabu sliding out of the ring. Banderas lands on the apron again, and Sabu then sweeps his legs, sending him crashing down on the apron. Banderas falls to the mat, and Sabu lifts up the ring cover, before pulling out a steel chair. He slides into the ring with the steel chair in hand, before setting it up in front of the ropes. Banderas starts to pick himself up on the outside, and Sabu then charges across to the opposite side of the ring. Sabu bounces off the ropes, then runs toward the chair, before stepping onto it and jumping up onto the ropes. Sabu stands on the top rope, then comes down onto Banderas with a somersault plancha, sending Banderas back down to the floor. Sabu gets back to his feet holding his back to the cheers of the crowd. He then stomps on the back of Banderas while Banderas struggles back to his feet. Banderas gets right back up, and Sabu hammers away with right hands to the head. Banderas then pushes Sabu back, trying to gain himself some space. Sabu won’t have any of this though, as he charges back in at Banderas. Banderas has him scouted though, as he lifts Sabu up, then drops him face first across the ring apron. Banderas regains himself, then goes after Sabu, grabbing him by the tights and throwing him back into the ring. Banderas then looks under the ring, before pulling out a garbage can lid, and sliding into the ring with it in hand. Sabu gets back to his feet slowly, only to receive a shot to the mid-section with the garbage can lid. Sabu doubles over in pain, and Banderas then smashes the weapon down into his back, forcing Sabu down to his knees, arching his back in pain.

Banderas then winds up, before swinging as hard as he possibly can, hitting Sabu in the head with the lid, sending the lid flying off out of the ring. Sabu falls down to the mat, holding his head. Banderas then bends over and pulls Sabu back up to his feet by the hair, before scooping Sabu up. Banderas confidently walks around the ring with Sabu, before stopping in front of the chair. He then laughs, before slamming Sabu straight through the open chair, bending it severely. Sabu rolls around the mat in pain, and Banderas then drops down, and pulls Sabu down flat onto the mat, before hooking his leg, 1...2. Sabu gets his shoulders up off the mat. Banderas gets up slightly frustrated, before grabbing the damaged steel chair and throwing it outside the ring. He then turns and assists Sabu in getting up, before hitting a headbutt that forces Sabu back all of the way to the corner. Banderas walks in after Sabu, before hammering away with some right hands in the corner. The referee yells at Banderas to stop, but Banderas keeps going until Sabu falls to the mat. Banderas slides back outside of the ring, then looks under the ring for some more weapons. He pulls out a garbage can, as well as a kendo stick, placing both weapons in the ring. Banderas then slides back into the ring, before setting the garbage can up in the corner, wedging it between the second and top ropes. Banderas then turns to Sabu, who is climbing to his feet. Banderas sees an opening, and he grabs the kendo stick, then hits Sabu square in the head with it, knocking him back down to the mat. Banderas laughs evilly, before picking Sabu up and dragging him towards the centre of the ring. Banderas then sends Sabu off into the corner with the garbage can with an Irish whip.

Sabu hits the garbage can, then feels for his back in pain. Banderas decides that isn’t enough though, as he charges in at Sabu, only to be on the receiving end of a drop toe hold, sending Banderas down face first into the garbage can. Both men slowly get up, Sabu getting to his feet first. Banderas then pulls himself up on the ropes, only for Sabu to charge across and clothesline him over the top rope and out to the floor. Sabu slowly climbs outside the ring after Banderas, before lifting the cover of the ring out, and looking for a weapon. Sabu smiles as he looks to the crowd, before pulling out a wooden plank, rapped in barbed wire. Banderas sees this, and suddenly begins crawling up the ramp, the sight of barbed wire scaring him. Sabu smiles, knowing that he has Banderas back pedalling. Banderas heads right back up the ramp, still crawling. Sabu runs up after him, then swings with the barbed wire plank, with Banderas just moving out of the way and getting back to his feet. Banderas then kicks Sabu in the mid-section, before throwing Sabu back into the ramp by the hair, Sabu’s head bouncing up off it. Banderas looks down at the barbed wire plank that is on the ramp, looking scared. He then kicks it off the stage, taking it away from the match. Banderas turns back around, then bends over to pick Sabu up by the hair, when Sabu shocks him with a jawbreaker. Sabu then starts hammering away with right hands that knock Banderas right up to the top of the ramp. Sabu then kicks Banderas in the mid-section, before jumping up for a hurrancanrana. Banderas catches him though, holding him up.

Sabu waves his arms around, trying to struggle away, but it is to no avail, as Banderas slams Sabu down hard into the concrete with a powerbomb, keeping the position for a pin attempt, 1...2.. Sabu gets his shoulders up. Banderas looks shocked, while Sabu rolls over onto his stomach to try to prevent another pin attempt. Banderas then lifts Sabu’s head off the floor by the hair, before hitting vicious crossfaces, one after the other. Finally, Banderas lets Sabu’s head drop back down to the mat, before rolling him over and covering him,1...2.. Sabu kicks out again. Banderas gets back to his feet, then kicks away at Sabu, while he also tries to struggle up. Sabu gets right back up, and Banderas kicks him in the mid-section, then military presses him up. Sabu flails around, trying to escape. Sabu finally slips out, and lands behind Banderas. He then hits some quick kicks to the hamstrings of Banderas, trying to weaken the bigger man. Sabu stops with the kicks, then hits some big right forearms to the face of Banderas. Sabu thinks he has the advantage, and he backs back, then charges at Banderas, only to be sent over with a back body drop, sending Sabu back through the curtain. Banderas smiles sadistically, then goes through the curtain, to cover Sabu, 1...2.. Sabu kicks out. Banderas looks shocked as he picks Sabu up, then throws him into the concrete wall. Banderas then hammers away with continued right hands, until Sabu falls to the mat. Banderas then drops down to the floor, and starts to choke Sabu, draining the life out of him. Banderas finally stops when he thinks Sabu is out, before covering Sabu, 1...2.. Sabu kicks out yet again. Banderas gets back to his feet, then stands over Sabu, laughing. Sabu starts to struggle up, when Banderas impatiently pulls him up by the hair.

Banderas then sets Sabu up for the Straight To Hell. Sabu panics though, as he knows that could finish the match. He starts hitting repeated elbows to the side of the head of Banderas, until Banderas lets go of him Banderas struggles around groggily, and Sabu then throws him into the wall hard, headfirst. Sabu then grabs Banderas by the hair, and starts to pull him away, up a flight of stairs. The two men move up, until Banderas suddenly rakes the eyes of Sabu. He kicks Sabu hard in the mid-section, then starts to pull Sabu up the stairs himself. They get to the second level, when Sabu suddenly kicks Banderas in the mid-section himself. Sabu then goes for another kick, but Banderas catches it. Sabu quickly counters with an enzuiguri, leaving Banderas teetering. Sabu then climbs back to his feet, before nailing Banderas with a DDT on the hard concrete. Sabu rolls Banderas over slowly, then hooks his leg, 1...2.. Banderas kicks out. Sabu picks Banderas up, then throws him through a door, Banderas going through the swinging door, where fans are show watching, yelling out at Banderas. Sabu then steps through the door, before mounting Banderas and hitting hard right hands to his head of the larger man, much to the delight of the crowd surrounding the brawl. Sabu gets back to his feet, then starts hitting some more hard right hands on Banderas. He grabs Banderas by the hair, then tells the fans to get out of the way, before throwing him down into an aisle in amongst the audience. Sabu follows Banderas in and hits him with a hard right hand. Banderas starts to wobble, as he backs down a few steps. Sabu follows up with some more hard right hands, sending Banderas further down the stand.

Sabu follows up, going for another right hand, only to get caught with a knee to the mid-section from Banderas. Banderas then throws Sabu down some of the stairs by the hair, manhandling him, before hitting a big headbutt. Sabu falls down to the hard floor, before rolling down a bit further, as both men get close to the edge of the level. Banderas kicks Sabu while he is down, causing Sabu to roll down even further. Sabu finally rolls down to the end of the stairs, and Banderas looks down at the first level, smiling as he sees some carnage below them, with the audience looking up around the assorted rubbish. Banderas then picks Sabu back up to his feet by the hair, before putting him up in a fireman’s carry. Banderas laughs, when suddenly Sabu fights back with elbows to the side of the head of Banderas. Banderas wobbles on his feet, and Sabu slips out and lands behind him. Sabu then grabs Banderas by the hair, throwing him over the crowd barrier. Banderas though, grabs a hold of the barrier, just stopping himself from falling by holding on with his fingertips. Sabu smiles, then stomps one of the hands of Banderas, forcing him to let go. Banderas hangs on with one hand, but Sabu then stomps on it, sending Banderas down into the carnage, causing a huge thud to be heard throughout the arena. The crowd go into a frenzy, while Sabu looks around at them. Sabu then grabs onto the crowd barrier, and goes flying off after Banderas, looking for an Arabian Leg Drop. The crowd chant holy shit as the cameraman and referee run backstage and hurry down the flight of stairs, trying to get to both men, to see what has happened. They emerge down on the first level, and see the carnage. The referee runs over and climbs on top, seeing Banderas’ arm over Sabu. The referee looks around, but he has no choice but to count, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Ricky Banderas.

The referee calls for EMT’s, as they rush out from backstage, trying to help both men.

Styles: Sorry for the silence folks, but that has to be one of the most brutal things I have ever seen. First Ricky Banderas falls down a whole level of the arena. Sabu then goes flying after him for the Arabian Leg Drop. One can only assume that Sabu missed.

Coach: Joey, I can’t believe what just happened.

Styles: Let’s look at that once more here.

Banderas wobbles on his feet, and Sabu slips out and lands behind him. Sabu then grabs Banderas by the hair, throwing him over the crowd barrier. Banderas though, grabs a hold of the barrier, just stopping himself from falling by holding on with his fingertips. Sabu smiles, then stomps one of the hands of Banderas, forcing him to let go. Banderas hangs on with one hand, but Sabu then stomps on it, sending Banderas down into the carnage, causing a huge thud to be heard throughout the arena. The crowd go into a frenzy, while Sabu looks around at them.

Styles: We thought that would be it, but then this happened:

Sabu then grabs onto the crowd barrier, and goes flying off after Banderas, looking for an Arabian Leg Drop. The crowd chant holy shit as the cameraman and referee run backstage and hurry down the flight of stairs, trying to get to both men, to see what has happened. They emerge down on the first level, and see the carnage. The referee runs over and climbs on top, seeing Banderas’ arm over Sabu. The referee looks around, but he has no choice but to count, 1...2...3.

Coach: Joey that may have just ended the careers of both men, right there.

Styles: Well all we can do is pray that both men will recover.

The camera goes back to Sabu and Banderas. Both men have been secured into stretchers, as the EMT’s begin to roll them away.

A promo for the next NEW PPV, Fate plays.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, please excuse us for being a little down after what just happened. But we have to move on, with our next match of the evening.

Copa Cabana plays, as Colt cabana makes his way out to the top of the ramp and poses to the cheers of the crowd. Cabana then walks down the ramp to ringside, before climbing up the steel stairs and into the ring. He plays to the crowd in the ring, who react by cheering.

Styles: Well, this is definitely a way to lighten the mood, with the fun loving Colt Cabana.

Coach: He is going to have to get serious tonight. We are live here on pay Per View. We aren’t mucking around.

Styles: Cabana knows when to get serious Coach.

No More Fears plays, and Robert Roode confidently struts out to the top of the stage, then poses while pyro goes off behind him. Roode then walks down the ramp to the boos of the crowd, before climbing up the ring apron, and into the ring, staying away from Cabana.

Styles: Robert Roode looking a bit cautious already, not wanting to go near Colt.

Coach: Joey, as Robert Roode has said in the past, he is better than Colt Cabana, and he will beat him here tonight.

newrcolt.jpg

The referee calls for the bell, while Cabana and Roode circle around the ring. Both men slowly start to come together, before locking up. Neither man gets an advantage straight away, as they are equal in strength. Roode though takes the arm of Cabana, then twists it overhead, applying a wrist lock. Cabana rolls through, taking away the pressure, before taking Roode’s arm over, and applying a wristlock of his own. Cabana smiles, knowing he has the advantage now, before bring Roode in and applying a side headlock. Roode starts to struggle around in the hold, but Cabana then wisely takes Roode to the mat with a headlock takedown. Roode tries to fight out of it, but Cabana keeps the hold locked in tight. Roode’s shoulders then both fall against the mat, 1...2. Roode gets a shoulder up off the mat, rolling over. He then fights back up to his feet, before pressing back against the ropes, and pushing Cabana off. Colt runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, and goes over a knee attempt from Roode, leading into a roll up, 1...2. Roode kicks out. Both men get up, and Colt kicks Roode in the mid-section, then grabs him by the hair and runs him over to the corner, before slamming him down face first into the top turnbuckle. Cabana then pushes Roode back into the corner, before hitting some fast kicks to the mid-section. 1...2...3...4. Cabana then Irish whips Roode across to the other corner. Cabana charges in after Roode, attempting a running big boot, only for Roode to catch his foot. Roode walks into the middle of the ring, with Cabana hopping back, looking worried. Roode then takes Cabana down to the mat using his leg with a dragon screw.

Roode then starts to grab at the legs of Cabana, but Cabana pulls Roode in, then powers him off with his leg strength. Both men get up and Cabana attempts to strike first, only for Roode to duck and resourcefully take Cabana down with a chop block. Roode gets back to his feet with his usual smug look before going after the leg of Cabana. Roode holds the leg of Cabana up, jerking it back and forth, trying to wear him down some more. Roode then laughs at Cabana, knowing he has absolute control of the match. Cabana flails around on the mat, but it is to no avail, as Roode drops an elbow across the knee of Cabana. Roode gets back to his feet, then drops the elbow across the knee of Cabana once more. Roode climbs back to his feet again, before grabbing the leg of Cabana again. Cabana, sensing danger, quickly scrambles to the ropes, forcing Roode to let go of his leg. Roode backs away, as Cabana starts to struggle back to his feet. Roode then walks back in and hits a huge slap across the face of Cabana that forces him down to a knee. Roode quickly moves in and pushes Cabana back to the corner, before wrapping his leg around the second rope, and pulling on it, twisting it in an odd angle. 1...2...3...4. Roode backs away, letting Cabana pull his leg free. Cabana untangles his leg, and Roode moves back in, then snapmares Cabana out of the corner. Roode follows up by running at Cabana, looking like he will hit his signature neck snap. Instead, Roode waves the crowd off, before running around Cabana’s body and stomping on his knee. Roode smiles as he pushes Colt down flat on his back, leading into a hook of the leg, 1...2. Cabana gets his shoulders up, leaving Roode look a little frustrated. Roode grabs the leg of Cabana again, then drops onto the mat, bending Cabana’s knee awkwardly in a submission manoeuvre.

The referee asks Colt if he wants to give it away, to which Colt answers no. He then starts to fight back, as he hops up to a knee, then one leg. Roode shakes his head as he keeps a hold of the other leg, telling Cabana it is no use. Cabana though swings his free leg, nailing Roode with an enzuiguri to the back of the head, much to the delight of the crowd. Both men fall to the mat, Roode looking shocked, and Cabana holding his knee. They both start to crawl across to the ropes, before lifting themselves back up to their feet. Roode charges at Cabana, trying to strike first with a forearm, but Cabana is able to duck and go behind Roode. Roode turns around, and Cabana snaps off some quick right jabs, right to the face of Roode. Cabana has Roode reeling, and he then winds up, before taking Roode down with an elbow to the top of the head. Roode gets back to his feet, and Colt then scoops him up, before slamming him down in the centre of the ring. Cabana takes off to the ropes, before bouncing off them and hitting a leg drop. Cabana rolls around the ring, feeling the pain on his injured leg. He fights through it thought, crawling over to cover Roode, 1...2. Roode is able to get his shoulders off the mat. Both men get up, and Cabana runs off to the ropes, then bounces off them, leading into a clothesline attempt. Roode though ducks it, then tries to trap Cabana in a backslide. Cabana won’t go over though, and he tries to take Roode over himself. Cabana gets Roode up on his back, but Roode rolls through, then lands on his feet in front of Colt. Cabana immediately hits a kick to the mid-section, before he runs to the ropes.

Cabana then jumps up to the second rope and springboards off it, looking for a moonsault body block. Roode moves out of the way and Cabana lands on his feet, doing further damage to his injured knee. He limps around in pain, when suddenly Roode runs up and kicks him hard in the back of the knee, sending Cabana falling down to the mat in pain. Roode laughs, as he circles around Cabana, before stomping down right across his knee. Cabana rolls around in pain, but Roode continues to show no remorse, as he grabs the leg of Cabana and drags him across to the ropes, putting his leg over the bottom rope. Roode then jumps up in the air with assistance of the ropes, leading into a cannonball right across the knee of Cabana. Cabana rolls around in pain, and Roode smiles some more, enjoying the pain that he is inflicting upon Colt. While Colt tries to roll away from the ropes. Roode follows though, and he grabs the leg of Cabana, before turning him over and bending the leg back in a half Boston crab. Cabana pulls back on his head in pain, telling the referee that he will not quit. Cabana then slowly starts to pull himself to the ropes, while Roode shakes his head in disbelief. Cabana gets closer and closer while the crowd cheer his name. He then reaches out, and clasps the bottom rope. The referee calls for the break, but Roode will not let go. 1...2...3...4. Roode finally lets go of then hold. He then hammers away with right hands to the back of the head with Cabana while he gets back to his feet. Cabana gets right back up, and Roode grabs him by the arm, before Irish whipping him into the corner. Roode then charges in after Cabana, before going for a corner clothesline, but Cabana is able to dodge.

Roode rashes into the turnbuckle chest first, and Cabana then takes him up, before driving him down with the back suplex. Both men go down to the mat, and the referee begins to count them out. The referee gets to three, and both men start to stir, slowly getting to their feet. They both get up, and Roode hits some right hands quickly, before attempting to send Cabana off with an Irish whip. Cabana however is able to reverse the move, and send Roode running off to the ropes. Roode bounces off the ropes, then gets hit by a flying hip attack from Cabana. Cabana hobbles a bit on his knee while Roode gets back to his feet. Roode struggles up, and Cabana then sends him off to the corner with an Irish whip. Cabana follows up by charging in and hitting a double knee to the chest of Roode. Roode staggers out of the corner and Cabana goes after him a little gingerly, before grabbing Roode by the head from behind and following up with a neckbreaker. Cabana quickly gets into the hook of the leg of Roode, 1...2.. Roode just gets his shoulders up off the mat. Cabana gets back to his feet, looking slightly annoyed. Cabana then assists Roode in getting back up, before Irish whipping him off to the corner. Cabana then charges in, but Roode runs off to the ropes, leaving Cabana to go chest first into the turnbuckle. Roode then bounces off the ropes, before running at cabana and nailing him in the back of the head with the Northern Lariat. Cabana falls to the mat hard, and Roode then hooks his leg, 1...2.. Cabana somehow manages to get his shoulder up off the mat. Roode gets back to his feet, then motions money to the crowd, causing them to boo. He waves them off, then picks Colt back up, before setting him up in position of the Payoff.

Roode smiles, when Colt suddenly takes the arm of Roode and spins out of it. Cabana then kicks Roode up, before executing the Colt 45 out of nowhere to the cheers of the crowd. Cabana drops down and hooks the legs of Roode, 1...2...3.

Torrie: here is your winner, Colt Cabana.

Cabana gets back to his feet a little sorely, before holding his hands up in victory while the crowd cheers him on.

Styles: Colt Cabana has beat Robert Roode, despite the claims from Roode that he is better than Cabana.

Coach: Colt caught Roode by surprise, that’s for sure Joey.

The camera goes backstage, as we see MVP on his phone in his locker room in a suit. The crowd boos, when suddenly, a knock is heard on the door.

MVP: Hey man, I got someone here now, so I’ll talk to you later. Talk to you later.

MVP closes his phone and places it inside his jacket.

MVP: Come in.

John Morrison walks in through the door, causing boos from the crowd.

MVP: John Morrison, sup man?

Morrison: Well MVP, as you know, I have a match later against Ron Killings.

MVP: Yeah man, you got him covered.

Morrison: Yeah, well you know, I should have him beaten. But I just want to let you know, if you scratch your back, I’ll scratch yours.

MVP: I know what you’re saying man. Well I’ll you what. How about I see you later tonight?

Morrison smiles.

Morrison: That’s what I was hoping you’d say. Thanks man.

Morrison leaves the locker room, leaving a smiling MVP.

The camera then cuts to Joy Giovanni standing beside John Cena, causing the crowd to cheer.

Joy: John Cena, tonight, after last month’s awe inspiring encounter with Brock Lesnar, you get another chance at the NEW Championship. What are your thoughts on this match, after heading into it with an interrupted preparation?

Cena: Joy, tonight I get my chance at, well you might say, redemption right here at Redemption. Because I owe each and every man in this match. I owe them an ass kicking of a lifetime. I have worked my ass off to get back from injury, and I will be damned if I am going to lose now. There’s no way that I fought through the pain of my injured ribs for nothing. I fought through the pain, and tonight is my night.

Cena pauses.

Cena: Brock Lesnar! When you attacked me four weeks ago on Revenge you thought you had eliminated me from ever going for your belt again. You jumped me from behind, then beat me down. You thought I was done. But Brock, I’m back. You can attack me time and time again, but I’ll just keep getting up. I’ll just keep fighting back, I’ll just keep kicking your ass back. Brock tonight, not only do I have the chance to beat you down, but I also have the chance to take your NEW Title. And believe me when I say that the victory would be sweet.

Cena laughs and looks around.

Cena: Next up we have AJ Styles. AJ, as both a man, and as a wrestler I have the utmost respect for you. But tonight, tonight is different. Tonight isn’t about respect. Tonight is about redemption. AJ, as much as I like you, if I get the chance tonight I will do what it takes to win. I don’t care if I have to go through you, your family or the whole damn town of Gainesville. Because AJ I will do just that in order to get my hands on that NEW Championship.

Cena looks at Joy and smiles, then turns back to the camera.

Cena: And then finally, we have the snake of a man, Randy Orton. Randy, you stand for everything I don’t, we are complete opposites. You stand back and volunteer others for fights, while I believe in kicking ass and taking names. You attack others from behind while for me it’s an eye for an eye. Randy, you are nothing but a pathetic excuse of a human being. And please, believe me when I say that tonight Randy, you will not be the one walking home with the belt. Boys it all comes down to who wants it the most. And after coming back, it is more than obvious that that man is me. The Champ is here!

Cena walks off.

The camera then goes back to ringside. Natural then hits throughout the arena, as the NEW Tag Team Champions, The Naturals walk out to the top of the ramp and pose to the boos of the crowd. They then walk down the ramp, and climb up into the ring, before posing on the turnbuckles.

Styles: The Naturals have been NEW Tag Team Champions for a few months now, and this could be their toughest defence.

Coach: The Naturals are prepared, and they will get over the line. Mark my words.

Styles: It’s a bit early for claims like that Coach.

1967 plays, and the Motor City Machine Guns walk out to the top of the ramp and pose to the cheers of the crowd. They then walk down the ramp and high five the fans, before climbing up the steel steps and climbing into the ring, before posing on the turnbuckles.

Coach: Joey, I’ll give you this, these two men are talented and can excite a crowd.

Styles: And they just may walk out as the NEW tag team Champions.

newtagtitle.jpg

Stevens and Sabin leave the ring, as Shelley and Douglas circle around. Suddenly, Chase Stevens climbs into the ring behind Shelley and floors him with a forearm to the back of the head. Douglas leaves the ring and Stevens starts stomping on Shelley while he’s down. Shelley gets to his feet and Stevens scoops him up, only for Shelley to land on his feet behind him. Shelley gets down on his hands and knees and Chris Sabin comes flying into the ring with a cross body block on Stevens, who falls over the back of Shelley as well for added impact. Both Guns then run off to the ropes, bounce off them, and hits a double low dropkick on Stevens, sending him rolling out of the ring. Andy Douglas climbs back into the ring then runs at the Motor City Machine Guns, only to be taken over with a double hip toss. Shelley then runs off to the ropes, and bounces off them before landing a quick leg drop across the throat of Douglas. Sabin then runs off to the ropes himself, before bouncing off them and nailing a quick leg drop of his own. Both Guns get to their feet and pose to the crowd as they erupt with cheers. Both Guns turn around and see Chase Stevens running back into the ring. He cops a double kick to the mid-section, before being sent off to the corner with a double Irish whip. Sabin runs over and drops to his hands and knees in front of Stevens, who smiles, before punting Sabin in the ribs. Alex Shelley then charges at Stevens as he comes out of the corner. Stevens goes for a clothesline, but Shelley ducks it, then traps Stevens in a crucifix pinning attempt, 1...2. Stevens gets out of the hold somehow.

Both men get right back to their feet and Shelley hits a chop across the chest of Stevens, sending him back to the corner. Meanwhile the referee gains some control as he makes both Chris Sabin and Andy Douglas leave the ring. Shelley then continues to hit chops in the corner. 1...2...3...4. Shelley attempts to Irish whip Stevens to the corner, only for Stevens to reverse and send Shelley in. Shelley hits the turnbuckle and Stevens then charges in after him, only to catch a boot to the jaw. Stevens stumbles around away from the corner, and Shelley jumps up to the second rope. Stevens turns and Shelley jumps off the second rope, only to catch a kick to the mid-section. Stevens then locks in a side headlock. Shelley quickly takes the arm of Stevens though, before twisting it around into a wristlock, before taking it behind Stevens and applying a hammerlock. Stevens attempts a reverse elbow, but Shelley ducks under it, then takes Stevens down with a drop toe hold, before floating over and locking in a front face lock. Stevens fights back to his feet, only for Shelley to pull him across to the corner and stick his foot up for Chris Sabin to tag. Sabin tags in, then jumps over the ropes and hits an elbow to the back of Stevens. Stevens falls to his knees in pain, while Shelley leaves the ring. Sabin then grabs Stevens by the hair, before running him across to the corner and slamming him down headfirst across the turnbuckle. Sabin then takes the arm of Stevens and twists it around, applying a wristlock, before Irish whipping him to the opposite corner. Sabin then charges in after Stevens, only for Stevens to jump up and hook his legs around the back of Sabin, before rolling over into a sunset flip, 1...2. Sabin kicks out.

Both men back to their feet, and Sabin attempts a kick to the mid-section. Stevens though catches the boot, and flips Sabin over. Sabin then lands on his front, winding him. Stevens then quickly staggers to his corner and tags in Andy Douglas. Douglas runs into the ring, then kicks away at Sabin while he gets up. Shelley gets right back to his feet, and Douglas then rakes his eyes. Douglas then pushes Sabin back into the corner and hits a big open handed slap to the chest of Sabin. Douglas then Irish whips Sabin to the opposite corner, before charging in and hitting a corner clothesline. Sabin staggers out of the corner, only for Douglas to grab him by the hair and throw him back into it. Douglas then starts hitting kicks to the mid-section of Sabin with him backed right up in the corner. 1...2...3...4. Douglas leaves Sabin doubled over in the corner as he goes to his own corner and tags in Chase Stevens. Stevens climbs into the ring, then runs across to the opposite corner, before landing some hard right hand shots to the head of Sabin. 1...2...3...4. Stevens Irish whips Sabin to the opposite corner. Stevens then charges across the ring and hits a knee to the chest of Sabin in the corner, causing Sabin to fall to the mat in pain. Stevens smiles arrogantly, before rolling Sabin over for the cover, 1...2. Sabin gets his shoulders up off the mat. Stevens looks frustrated as he pulls Sabin’s shoulders right up off the mat, sitting him up. Stevens then knees Sabin in the back hard. Sabin cringes in pain, and Stevens then buries his knee into the back of Sabin again, before pulling his arms back, applying a surfboard stretch. Sabin yells out in pain, while refusing to submit. Meanwhile, the crowd start to get behind him, chanting his name.

Sabin fights back to his knees, then his feet to the cries of pleasure from the crowd. He then digs his shoulder into the mid-section of Stevens, forcing him to let go. Sabin then runs off to the ropes. He bounces off the ropes and sees Stevens going for a clothesline, so he ducks that, then bounces off the opposite ropes, before launching through the air and landing a cross body block, rolling through and making the tag to Alex Shelley. Shelley climbs into the ring, then runs across to the other side of the ring, before knocking Douglas off the apron with a big forearm. Shelley turns and sees Stevens get back to his feet. Shelley then hits a low dropkick to his knees, sending him down to his hands and knees. Shelley runs off to the ropes, then bounces off them, before scoring a senton splash across the back of Stevens, sending him down flat into the mat. Shelley gets back to his feet, and he sees Douglas running towards him. Shelley then kicks Douglas in the mid-section, before putting him in a front face lock and taking him over with a snap suplex, across the back of Chase Stevens. Both Naturals roll around the ring in pain while Chris Sabin climbs up to the top rope. Stevens struggles back to his feet, and Shelley quickly scoops him up, before slamming him down. Sabin then launches himself off the top rope into an elbow drop across the chest of Stevens. Shelley hooks the leg of Stevens, 1...2.. Andy Douglas dives across and breaks up the pin. Alex Shelley gets back to his feet with Andy Douglas. Shelley strikes first, by kicking him in the mid-section. Shelley then grabs Douglas by the hair and runs him across the ring, before throwing him out over the top rope to the floor.

Douglas lands on his feet though, without Shelley noticing. Chris Sabin sees it, before running across the ring and launching himself through the ropes, looking for a suicide dive on Douglas. Douglas runs out of the way though, before sliding into the ring, leaving Sabin to crash into the crowd barrier hard. Shelley meanwhile goes after Chase Stevens, hitting him with some chops. Suddenly, Andy Douglas runs up behind him, and kicks him in the back of the knee, forcing Shelley down to one knee. Both Naturals run off to opposite ropes, before bouncing off them and hitting simultaneous kicks to each side of the head of Shelley. Shelley falls to the mat, and Stevens quickly drops down and hooks his leg, 1...2.. Shelley somehow kicks out. Stevens gets to his knees and looks up at the referee, pulling his hair back in shock. The referee maintains that is was two, before moving over to Andy Douglas and forcing him back out of the ring. Stevens shakes his head as he gets back to his feet, before jumping up and landing a stomp right across the face of Shelley. Shelley rolls around the mat in pain whilst clutching at his face. Stevens laughs, before walking over to his corner and tagging in Andy Douglas. Douglas climbs into the ring slowly, before walking over to Shelley and mounting him. Douglas then rains down with right hands straight to the face of Alex Shelley. 1...2...3...4. Douglas gets up and holds his hands out, telling the referee he did nothing wrong to the boos of the crowd. Douglas then lifts Shelley back to his feet. Suddenly, Chris Sabin rolls into the ring and runs at Douglas, recovering from the dive into the crowd barrier. Fortunately for The Naturals, the referee cuts Sabin off, and tells him to get back to his corner.

The Naturals take advantage of this as Douglas pushes Shelley back into the corner, allowing Stevens to pin his arms around the ringpost. Douglas then dishes out shot after shot to the head of Shelley. Sabin pleas with the referee to turn around, but the referee tells him he will not do so until Sabin leaves the ring. Sabin runs past the referee and lands a shot to the back of Stevens, but the referee pulls him off and tells him to go back to the corner unless he wants to be disqualified. Sabin finally does so, as Stevens lets go of Shelley and looks innocent in the corner. The referee turns his attention back to the match as Shelley falls down to the mat in a seated position, with Douglas finally relenting on him and tagging in Chase Stevens. Stevens climbs into the ring arrogantly, before lifting Shelley back up in the corner. Stevens puts his hand on the chin of Shelley, holding him up, while laughing at the crowd. Stevens then starts to hit some hard knees to the mid-section of Shelley in the corner, trying to weaken him even further. 1...2...3...4. Stevens backs away slowly. Stevens then taunts the crowd, before charging in and catching an elbow to the jaw from Shelley. The crowd goes crazy at the showing of life from Shelley. Douglas senses the tide turning, and he tries to grab Shelley, only to receive a hard elbow that causes him to fall on the apron. Shelley then charges out of the corner at Stevens. Stevens thinks quickly however, and catches Shelley in a sleeper hold. Shelley, with one final burst of strength turns to the side of Stevens, before taking him up and over with a back suplex. Much to the delight of the crowd.

Both men are down as Sabin starts to clap his partner, trying to urge him to the corner. The crowd follow, as they get right behind the Motor City Machine Guns. Both Stevens and Shelley crawl slowly across to their corners, before both make the tags to their respective partners. Chris Sabin and Andy Douglas run into the ring, with Douglas going for a clothesline. Sabin is able to duck that, before standing behind Douglas and waiting for him to turn. Douglas turns back, and Sabin fires away with chops until he has Douglas back against the ropes. Sabin then grabs the arm of Douglas, before sending him off with an Irish whip. Douglas runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before being sent over with a back body drop. Douglas gets back to his feet holding his back, and Sabin then takes him down with a dropkick. Stevens slides into the ring, and Sabin Irish whips him into the corner. Alex Shelley then climbs into the ring and drops down onto his hands and knees in front of Stevens. Sabin runs up and launches off the back of Shelley, before hitting a big corner dropkick to the head of Stevens. Stevens holds himself up on the ropes, and both of the Guns run off to the opposite ropes, before bouncing off them, and charging across the ring, leading to a double clothesline, sending Stevens over the top rope and out to the floor. Andy Douglas then charges across the ring at both men, but they step aside, and use his momentum to throw him over the top rope next to Stevens. The crowd start cheering rapidly while the Guns wait on The Naturals to start to show some life.

Both Douglas and Stevens start to get to their feet, so Sabin and Shelley run to the opposite ropes. The Guns bounce off the ropes, before running across the ring and jumping through the second and top ropes onto The Naturals with suicide dives. Both Naturals crash down to the floor as Shelley and Sabin land on their feet to the cheers of the crowd. Both men high five one another, before deciding to target the legal man in Stevens. Shelley picks Stevens up and rolls him back into the ring, where both Guns follow. Stevens gets to his knees and begs the Guns off, but they continue to advance on him. Stevens suddenly smiles as he pokes both men in the eye with his thumbs. Both men struggle around the ring, and Stevens then runs at the ropes, before bouncing off them and taking both men down with a double bulldog. Stevens gets back to his feet, before rolling Sabin over and hooking his leg, 1...2.. Sabin kicks out. Stevens shakes his head, before seeing Andy Douglas climb up to the apron. Stevens tells Douglas to go to the top rope, while he lifts Sabin back up. Douglas starts to head up, when Stevens positions Sabin between his thighs, and gets him up in a powerbomb position, setting up for Candido’s Way. Sabin though suddenly counters with a flurry of right hands to the skull of Stevens. Stevens wobbles on his feet, and Sabin then takes him over with a hurrancanrana. Andy Douglas comes flying off the top rope at Sabin, looking for a cross body block, but he gets a huge dropkick to the mid-section in midair from Sabin, sending him down. Sabin slowly gets up and turns, only for Stevens to charge at him and take him down with a flying knee.

Shelley gets back to his feet, and Stevens runs at him, before taking him down with an STO. Stevens looks around, seeing that he is the only one left standing. He then walks over to Douglas and helps him up, telling him it’s almost over. Meanwhile, Chris Sabin starts to fight back to his feet. Stevens turns around and kicks him in the mid-section, before putting him in a front face lock, and calling for the Natural Disaster to the boos of the crowd. Stevens starts to get Sabin up in a suplex position, when Sabin swings his leg upwards, hitting a knee to the head of Stevens. Stevens drops Sabin down, and Sabin then hits an enzuiguri. Stevens wobbles on his feet, before being grabbed in a front face lock. Sabin runs to the corner, up the ropes, then swings around and knocks Douglas over with a kick to the head, before planting Stevens with the tornado DDT. Douglas slowly starts to get back to his feet, when Shelley gets up and advances towards him. Shelley kicks Douglas in the mid-section, before taking him up and dropping him on top of his head with a brainbuster. Shelley and Sabin look at each other, before Shelley grabs the legs of Stevens and applies a Boston crab. Sabin runs off to the ropes, then bounces off them, leading into a leg drop across the back of the neck of Douglas. Shelley lets go of Douglas, and Sabin applies a camel clutch. Shelley runs off to the ropes, before bouncing off them and hitting a low dropkick to the face of Douglas. Both Guns get back to their feet and pose while the crowd go crazy. Sabin and Shelley look at Douglas while he tries to struggle back to his feet, measuring him. Douglas gets right up, and the Guns hit a double mule kick to the mid-section. They then go for the Double Superkick, but Douglas ducks it and runs off to the ropes, leaving the feet of the Guns to go crashing into the jaw of the referee.

Douglas bounces off the ropes, but then gets caught with the Double Superkick anyway. Sabin drops down and hooks the leg of Douglas, but there is no referee to count. Sabin looks around in disgust, while Shelley tries to revive the referee. Suddenly, the camera shows America’s Most Wanted jumping the crowd barrier and sliding into the ring behind Sabin. James Storm smiles, before cracking Sabin over the back of the head, smashing the bottle into little pieces and sending Sabin down out cold. Shelley turns and sees AMW, before charging at them, only to get the Last Call from James Storm. Meanwhile, Harris rolls Sabin over, before grabbing Andy Douglas, dragging him across the ring, and laying his body over the body of Chris Sabin, who appears to be knocked out. AMW leave the ring, while the referee regains consciousness. He slowly crawls over to see Douglas on top of Sabin, before making the count, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners, and still NEW Tag Team Champions, Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas, The Naturals.

The referee grabs the NEW Tag Team Championships before laying them on top of the downed bodies of The Naturals. The crowd boo viciously, as Harris and Storm pose, proud of their actions.

Styles: AMW absolutely disgust me!

Coach: They obviously felt that they needed to take those actions against the Motor City Machine Guns.

Styles: They had settled their rivalry at Starrcade, this was just completely uncalled for.

Coach: Well obviously they have motivation. Otherwise, they obviously would not have done it.

==============================================================

newrvdy2j.jpg

newjoro.jpg

newmain.jpg

Evil Austin

great first part man I am busy doing my show right now so Ill drop a full review when the other part is up... So far really great my favorite match was the Hardcore match.

Beer

Nice one Dude that was amazing. You will get a full review from me after the last part.

Styles: I’m sick of this bullshit from AMW. Let’s head backstage.

The camera goes backstage, and Kristal Marshall is shown standing alongside Chris Jericho, causing the crowd to boo.

Kristal: Chris, tonight you and Rob Van Dam go one on one in a Ladder Match, with the winner becoming the first ever North American Champion. What are your thoughts, heading into this match?

Jericho: Kristal, you see tonight is not only about the North American Championship. Tonight is about saving me from Rob Van Dam. You see for months we have seen RVD running around, mocking me and making fun of me. Well RVD let me tell you, that stops right here tonight. You know why? Because I will stop it. Tonight RVD, I will climb that ladder of success, and I will become the first ever North American Champion. You can tell me you are the expert in the Ladder Match all you want, but the fact is Rob, I am an innovator when it comes to Ladder matches. I was the one who came up with the Money in the Bank match. So I have the credentials there. Then, we look at Championships. Rob, I was the first ever Undisputed Champion. Not only that, I defeated The Rock, and Stone Cold in one night to pick up that Title. Rob let me ask you; who exactly have you beaten? That’s right, no one! And you know after tonight Rob, the same will be said. Because you are looking at your next North American Champion right here. And oh how sweet that victory will be.

Jericho looks into the camera, before it cuts across to Randy Orton pacing back and forth in a corridor. The crowd boos, as Orton stops and looks at the camera.

Orton: Tonight, is the beginning of a new age tonight in NEW. Tonight, I get my redemption, right here at Redemption. You see tonight, not only do I face two men I despise, I also face the NEW Champion, with that belt on the line. And in case you didn’t know, I plan on taking it. Of the three men I face, only one can be considered worthy of being in this match. And he is the actual Champion. I mean, let’s look through this. First off, we have AJ Styles. What in the hell did he do to earn a Title shot. Last time he was on Pay Per View, I kicked his ass at Starrcade, picking up the win. How does losing make you a Title contender? AJ, you say you are ‘Simply Phenomenal’. Well AJ, I’m sure I’m not the first to tell you this, but you aren’t. Hell, you aren’t even close. If I was to call you anything, it would be ‘Simply Useless’. I’ll tell you what AJ. How about next time you beat me, you give me a call?

The crowd boos intensely, while Orton smiles.

Orton: But AJ, don’t think you’re alone. I mean, there’s the other man who doesn’t deserve in on this match. Of course I refer to John Cena. Cena, what exactly have you done to earn yourself a Title match? I mean, losing to the Champion already doesn’t exactly make you a top contender in my books. You had your opportunity last month at Starrcade and you lost. But since you didn’t go to the back of the line, it looks like you will have to be forced to the back of the line.

Orton smiles arrogantly.

Orton: And last but not least, Brock Lesnar. And when I say not least, I certainly mean it. Brock is the only one with any credibility going into his match, minus me of course. Brock, I must say, I at least respect you. But do you really think that’s going to stop me from taking your NEW Championship tonight? You see, almost a year ago, the Age of Orton began. And tonight, it will resume.

The camera goes back to ringside while the crowd boos.

Styles: We now head into the Ladder Match, with the first ever North American Champion to be crowned.

Coach: And Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam have quite the history.

Styles: Let’s take a look at that right now.

A video hyping the Chris Jericho/Rob Van Dam feud plays.

The camera goes back to ringside, and One of a Kind hits, to the cheers of the crowd. Rob Van Dam then walks out to the top of the stage, before looking around at the crowd. He takes a bow, before walking halfway down the ramp, stopping, and pointing to himself while Torrie Wilson introduces him. He walks down the ramp, then pokes at the ladder which is standing at ringside. He smiles, before climbing into the ring, posing, and pointing up to the brand new North American Championship.

Styles: Going into this match, one has to think RVD has the advantage. The Ladder Match is Rob Van Dam’s match.

Coach: Well he can step up and prove that tonight.

5...4...3...2...1. Pyro goes off around ringside, and the camera then shows Chris Jericho with his back to the crowd, holding both arms out. He then turns around cockily while the crowd boo, before walking down the ramp, ignoring the fans. He gets to ringside, then sees the ladder, before climbing up it and signalling the belt to be his.

Styles: Chris Jericho has spent the whole lead up to this moment telling us he is better than RVD in RVD’s specialty. So Chris, it’s time push comes to shove.

Coach: Oh and it will Joey. Believe me, this match will show that Chris Jericho is worthy of being North American Champion.

newrvdy2j.jpg

The referee calls for the bell, as Jericho stays on the ladder. RVD shakes his head, before running to the ropes and rolling out of the ring. Jericho then comes down with a double axe handle, surprising RVD and knocking him down on the floor. Jericho smiles, before picking RVD up, and Irish whipping him into the ladder, knocking both Van Dam and the ladder down. Jericho quickly follows up by picking RVD up by the hair, and dragging him across to the ring, before slamming his head down into the apron. Jericho follows up by throwing RVD into the ring, then sliding in after him. The crowd chant for RVD as Jericho drops down and takes a side headlock on him. RVD fights back to his feet, before twisting out of the headlock, and applying a hammer lock. RVD then pushes Jericho off to the ropes. Jericho runs at the ropes and bounces off them, before both men collide for a shoulder tackle, with neither going down, showing their equality in strength. Both men look at each other, before mouthing off. Jericho takes it upon himself to try to get in RVD’s head by shoving him back. Van Dam doesn’t take kindly to that, as he attempts a quick spin kick. Jericho ducks that, only for RVD to come back by sweeping Jericho’s legs with another kick, sending him down to the mat. RVD turns around, then hits a spinning leg drop on the downed Jericho. Jericho rolls around the mat, and RVD lies him down flat. Van Dam then runs off to the ropes, before somersaulting over, only for Jericho to roll over to the ropes. RVD just stops himself before following through with rolling thunder. Jericho pulls himself back to his feet with the ropes, then dares RVD to come at him.

RVD follows through with it, as he charges towards Jericho, only for Jericho to poke him in the eye. Jericho pokes to the side of his head cockily, indicating that he is smarter than Van Dam. He then keeps on the offense with a big knee to the mid-section, doubling RVD over. Jericho smiles some more, before grabbing RVD by his long hair, and taking him across to the corner, before slamming him down headfirst into the turnbuckle. RVD backs away from the corner groggily, and Jericho grabs him by the hair again, taking him along the side of the ring across to another corner, before slamming him down headfirst into the turnbuckle again. Van Dam bends over the turnbuckle this time, and Jericho turns him around, before pushing him right back into the corner, and unloading with kicks to the mid-section. The referee begs for Jericho to take it away from the corner, but Jericho continues to kick at RVD, with the referee being unable to stop him. Jericho relents on Van Dam, and he falls to the mat, holding the top rope. Jericho grabs both legs of Van Dam, before throwing him up in the air, leaving him to crash back down to the mat. Jericho moves back to the centre of the ring and poses to the boos of the crowd. Meanwhile, RVD starts to pull himself back to his feet with assistance from the ropes. Jericho eventually turns, and sees RVD right back up to his feet, still holding onto the ropes. Jericho then charges across at RVD, only for him to catch Jericho with a back body drop that sends him all of the way down to the floor. RVD looks to the crowd, while Jericho starts to recover. The crowd cheer, and RVD then runs off to the opposite ropes.

He bounces off the ropes, before running across to Jericho who is almost back to both feet. RVD then launches himself over the top rope and onto Jericho with a somersault plancha, causing both men to go down on the floor. The fans cheer, as RVD picks himself up first. He takes a bow, before helping Jericho up to his feet by his hair. RVD then boots Jericho in the mid-section, before putting him in a front face lock. Van Dam gets Jericho up for a suplex, only to drop Jericho rib first over the crowd barrier. RVD hits a few right hand shots to the ribs of Jericho, who is still balanced on the barrier, before heading up to the apron to the cheers of the crowd. RVD then does his signature pose, pointing to himself with his thumbs. The crowd cheers, as RVD jumps off the apron, spins in the air, and hits a leg drop to the back of the neck of Jericho, as both men crash to the hard floor once again. Once again, RVD is the first to rise back to his feet. He assists Jericho in getting up, before grabbing him by the arm and Irish whipping him into the crowd barrier. RVD then follows Jericho over confidently to the crowd barrier. He unloads with some right forearms, before grabbing Jericho by the hair, and throwing him back into the ring. RVD then goes back to the crowd barrier and picks up a ladder, slowly manoeuvring it across to the ring. This gives Jericho time to recover and get back to his feet. RVD holds the ladder up as he begins to try to get it into the ring, when Jericho runs over and baseball slides it right into his face, sending RVD down to the floor on the outside.

Jericho then slides out of the ring to pick up the ladder. He grabs it, then slides it back into the ring. Jericho quickly grabs the ladder and sets it up in the middle, before starting to climb it. RVD rolls back into the ring though and grabs Jericho by the tights, before pulling him down to the mat with him. RVD starts to fire away with some right forearms when Jericho suddenly grabs RVD by the hair, before throwing him into the ladder. Both RVD and the ladder go down, as Jericho mocks Van Dam. RVD struggles back to his feet, and Jericho gets behind him, before taking him down with a back suplex. Jericho goes back to the ladder, making sure it is laid out flat on the mat. He then turns back to RVD who is getting him up, dragging him across to the ladder by the hair. Jericho then scoops Van Dam up, before throwing him down into the ladder. Van Dam cringes in pain, arching his back off the ladder. Jericho laughs, then steps onto RVD, pushing him down into the ladder. RVD tries to struggle around, but Jericho won’t budge. Finally Jericho loses his balance, and steps off RVD. RVD rolls off the ladder slowly, and down back onto the mat. Jericho picks the ladder up, before walking across to the corner, and placing the ladder between the second and top rope. Jericho turns back to RVD once again, hammering some right hands down into the head of RVD while he tries to struggle back to his feet. Van Dam gets right back up, and Jericho boots him in the mid-section, before trying to send him into the corner, only for RVD to reverse it and send Jericho crashing straight into the ladder.

Jericho falls down to the mat in pain, and the ladder follows, landing right on top of him. While this is happening RVD staggers around the middle of the ring, trying to regain some composure. He recovers, then goes over to Jericho, picking the ladder up first and placing it in the corner. RVD then bends down and picks up Jericho, before Irish whipping him to the opposite corner to the one with the ladder. Jericho hits the turnbuckle hard and comes away from the corner to Van Dam holding his back. RVD then takes Jericho over with a monkey flip, sending him crashing into the ladder. Jericho hits the mat and folds up like an accordion, with the ladder coming down next to him this time. RVD smiles and picks up the ladder, before throwing it back down to the mat. RVD then rolls Jericho over the top of the ladder, before hitting a spinning leg drop. Van Dam holds his hamstrings in pain as he slowly gets up and walks across to the corner. He then jumps up and goes for a split legged moonsault on Jericho. Jericho is able to move out of the way though, by rolling off the ladder at the last second, leaving RVD to crash and burn across the ladder, much to the dismay of the crowd. Both men lie on the mat, while the referee looks down at the carnage. Jericho is the first to show life, as he rolls out of the ring and falls to the floor. The crowd start to chant for RVD, as he starts to show some life by rolling around the ring and holding his ribs in pain. Finally, Jericho rises to his feet on the outside, before going under the ring and grabbing another ladder.

He hoists the ladder up, before sliding it into the ring, and following suit himself. Jericho then sets the ladder up in the middle of the ring, before starting to slowly climb the rungs. In this time, RVD slowly pulls himself back to his feet. He then walks over to the ladder, and starts to climb the opposite side. Jericho makes it to the top of the ladder, and he then tries to grab the belt. RVD quickly hits a right hand to the mid-section of Jericho though, stopping that. Van Dam then climbs to the top of the ladder himself, and reaches for the gold. Jericho hits a right hand of his own though. RVD fires back with a forearm, and both men then start exchanging shots. Jericho gets the edge, and Van Dam starts to teeter, with his legs swinging up. Jericho grabs them, then moves his legs over to the other side of the ladder, applying the Walls Of Jericho on the ladder. RVD screams out in pain, as Jericho leans further and further back. Finally the ladder starts to tip, as Jericho is leaning too far. The whole thing falls on top of Jericho, RVD and all, with Jericho hitting the mat sternum first, as the crowd go dead silent. Both RVD and Jericho are down, as the referee looks down in shock. RVD eventually starts to stir, as he rolls to the ropes slowly. He then pulls himself to his feet and staggers around the ring groggily, trying to work out what has happened and where he is. He then grabs the downed ladder, and sets it up near the corner, while the crowd cheers. RVD climbs out to the apron, before slowly going to the top rope and starting to mount the ladder. RVD eventually gets right up to the top, before looking down at Jericho and doing his signature pose while the crowd cheer.

RVD then launches off the ladder, looking for the Five Star Frog Splash, only for Jericho to roll out of the way, leaving both men downed yet again. The referee looks down, with neither man moving for the second time in a short time, both looking worst for ware. Eventually, Jericho starts to roll to the opposite corner, towards the other ladder. Both men start to get to their feet, before they both grab a ladder. They go towards the middle of the ring, and set the ladders up side by side, before climbing opposite sides of their ladders. They both go up each rung slowly, before both are grabbing for the belt. Jericho looks at RVD, then lands a right hand right to his mid-section, shocking him. Jericho then grabs RVD by the hair, and tries to throw him off the ladder. Suddenly, RVD swings his foot up, kicking Jericho in the side of the head and sending him down to the mat with a faraway look in his eyes. Van Dam climbs up a few more rungs, then struggles with the belt, before unhooking it and pulling it down.

Torrie: Here is your winner, and the first ever North American Champion, Rob Van Dam.

RVD sits on top of the ladder and holds the North American Championship high above his head while Jericho is still down on the mat.

Styles: What an effort! Both men have put themselves through hell.

Coach: And I’m sure they would do it all again just for a chance to be the first ever North American Championship.

Styles: Look at Rob Van Dam! He must be proud to prove himself against Chris Jericho again.

Coach: Jericho looks like he may be seriously hurt though Joey.

Styles: Well let’s take a look at some of the incidents which may have caused some injury to Y2J.

Jericho makes it to the top of the ladder, and he then tries to grab the belt. RVD quickly hits a right hand to the mid-section of Jericho though, stopping that. Van Dam then climbs to the top of the ladder himself, and reaches for the gold. Jericho hits a right hand of his own though. RVD fires back with a forearm, and both men then start exchanging shots. Jericho gets the edge, and Van Dam starts to teeter, with his legs swinging up. Jericho grabs them, then moves his legs over to the other side of the ladder, applying the Walls Of Jericho on the ladder. RVD screams out in pain, as Jericho leans further and further back. Finally the ladder starts to tip, as Jericho is leaning too far. The whole thing falls on top of Jericho, RVD and all, with Jericho hitting the mat sternum first, as the crowd go dead silent. Both RVD and Jericho are down, as the referee looks down in shock.

Styles: That may have broken some ribs or done some serious damage to the sternum of Jericho.

Coach: That has to be an injury to Jericho.

Styles: If there was ever anyone to deserve it, it has to be Chris Jericho.

Coach: I don’t see how you can fairly say that.

Styles: I just think Jericho had it coming.

The camera zooms in on Jericho in the ring, with him still down on the mat. The camera then goes backstage, where we see Brock Lesnar standing next to Joy Giovanni, the NEW Championship over his shoulder. The crowd boo at the site of the Champion.

Joy: Brock tonight you have three challengers for your NEW Championship. What are your thoughts knowing that you don’t even have to get pinned to lose the belt in this match?

Lesnar: Joy, did you notice what you said? MY NEW Championship. And you know, you are one hundred per cent correct. You see this belt is mine, and don’t count on it going anywhere any time soon. I have been Champion for four months now, and in that time I have destroyed everything that has stepped in my way. Let’s look back at Starrcade last month. John Cena got his Title shot. Everyone around the world buzzed. Cena vs Lesnar, people called it a dream match. And it was. Too bad for Cena, that his dream was shattered that night. Much like I had done to everyone else, I destroyed him. Cena, you’re lucky you’re not in a hospital bed as we speak. And while, you were a few weeks ago, you foolishly returned, thinking you are a chance to gain this belt as yours. Cena I’ve beaten you before and believe me, tonight will be no different at all. The other two, who think they are getting my belt seem to have problems of their own. Orton and Styles, take care of your own problems before you step in the ring with me. Or I guarantee that I will make you pay. This isn’t some little game. I am going to step into that ring, and I am going to hurt you. Boys, here comes the pain!

The camera goes back to ringside, and What’s Up starts to play, while Ron Killings dances out to the top of the stage while the crowd cheers. He walks down the ramp, then starts to climb up the steel steps while playing to the crowd. He climbs right up and into the ring, before mounting the turnbuckle and posing.

Styles: Brock Lesnar feeling confident, but now it’s time we moved on to the match we have coming up.

Coach: Well Ron Killings is going to have to be careful tonight, as I expect to see MVP come out with John Morrison.

Styles: It looked like that’s what they were saying.

Ain’t No Make Believe plays, and John Morrison steps out from backstage, before walking to the top of the ramp and posing to boos from the crowd. He ignores them, before walking down the ramp and climbing up into the ring, then climbing the turnbuckle and posing.

Styles: I’m shocked that Morrison came alone.

Coach: Maybe MVP changed his mind.

Styles: Well a match with no interference would be much better.

newjoro.jpg

The referee calls for the bell, as Killings and Morrison look around. They then start to circle the ring slowly, picking up pace slowly. Finally both men move together, looking like they will lock up, when Morrison hits a sudden kick to the mid-section. He then lifts Killings’ head up by the hair, before hitting a European uppercut that sends Killings back towards the corner. Morrison follows up after him, pushing him back into the corner. Morrison then sends Killings off with an Irish whip, before following him in himself. Killings gets to the corner and leapfrogs up behind Morrison, leaving him to hit the turnbuckle chest first. Morrison turns around holding his chest, and Killings takes him by the arm, taking him down with an arm drag. Killings keeps a hold of the arm of Morrison, while he fights back to his feet. Morrison tries to break free, but Killings kicks him in the mid-section. Killings then hits some right hands that back Morrison up, before hitting a kick to the mid-section that has him doubled over in front of the ropes. Killings grabs Morrison by the arm and starts to send him off with an Irish whip, when Morrison suddenly cuts that off with a kick to the mid-section. Morrison then runs off to the ropes, before bouncing off them and catching a big right hand from Killings, sending him down to the mat. Morrison gets back to his feet, and Killings tees off with some more rights, leading into him then Irish whipping Morrison off himself. Morrison runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, only to get taken down with an arm drag from Killings. Killings keeps holding the arm of Morrison, trying to put pressure on the elbow.

Suddenly, I’m Comin’ plays, as MVP walks out down the ramp slowly and cockily. Killings gets to his feet and looks down at MVP, who walks around ringside. Killings walks around the ring, looking over the ropes at MVP.

MVP stops moving and Killings yells at him to leave. John Morrison then comes from behind Killings with a roll up, 1...2. Killings kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Killings hits yet another heavy right hand that sends Morrison staggering back, holding onto the ropes. Killings grabs the arm of Morrison, ready to Irish whip him off, when he starts to mouth off to MVP. Killings turns his attention back to Morrison, trying to Irish whip him, only for Morrison to reverse it and send Killings off with an Irish whip. Killings runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before catching a knee to the mid-section that sends him down to the mat. Morrison holds his cheek in pain, still feeling some of the punches Killings had brought out. Morrison follows up though, stomping on Killings a few times, trying to wear him down. Morrison then bends down and picks Killings up by the hair slowly with a tenacious look on his face. Morrison gets Killings right up, before twisting him around by the neck and taking him down to the mat with a neckbreaker. Morrison digs his forearm into the face of Killings as he covers him, 1...2. Killings kicks out. Morrison gets up and goes right back to kicking at Killings while he fights back up. Killings fights back to his feet, and Morrison grabs him around the head again, before taking him down with a swinging neckbreaker. Morrison digs the forearm into the face of Killings again for a cover, 1...2. Killings kicks out. Morrison looks at Killings angrily, before sitting him up and applying a European headlock. The crowd cheers on Killings as he refuses to quit. He slowly starts to fight back to his feet, while the crowd continue to cheer him on. Morrison shakes his head as Killings gets to both feet and turns into a position which allows him to hit some reverse elbows. He hits the elbows, causing some separation from Morrison. Killings then tries to run off to the ropes, only for Morrison to grab him by the hair and throw him down to the mat.

MVP cheers Morrison on from ringside, while the crowd boos. Morrison then runs off to the ropes, before bouncing off them and going for a leg drop. Killings is able to roll out of the way however, resulting in both men being down, Morrison holding his hamstrings. Both men get back to their feet relatively quickly, with Morison going for a right hand on Killings. Killings blocks though, before unloading with numerous right hands of his own. Morrison gets knocked right back against the ropes, with Killings not giving him any space. Killings then grabs Morrison by the arm, sending him off with an Irish whip. Morrison runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets caught with a big chop from Killings, sending him down to the mat. Morrison rushes back to his feet, and Killings runs off to the ropes, before bouncing off them and taking Morrison down with a swinging neckbreaker. Killings gets back to his feet, showing his energy, before running off to the ropes again. He bounces off them, then hits a leg drop right across the throat of Morrison. Killings hooks the leg of Morrison, 1...2. Morrison kicks out. Killings gets right back to his feet, before bouncing around the ring, waiting for Morrison to get up. Morrison gets to his feet, and Killings goes for a kick to the mid-section on him. Morrison catches the boot though, and shakes his head. Killings looks around worried, when Morrison throws his boot down, before taking Killings down with a big clothesline. Morrison quickly drops down and covers Killings, 1...2. Killings kicked out.

Morrison gets back to his feet looking a little disappointed. He doesn’t let that phase him though, as he goes right back to work on Killings, kneeing him in the side while he tries to fight back up. Killings gets right back up to his feet, and Morrison grabs him by the head, before hitting a European uppercut that staggers Killings back. Morrison goes after him and hits another European uppercut that gets Killings right back to the corner. Morrison keeps going after Killings, kicking him in the mid-section in the corner. 1...2...3...4. Morrison backs away and holds his hands up, indicating he did nothing wrong. Meanwhile, Killings falls to a half seated position, holding himself up with the top rope. Morrison comes back in after him, choking him with his boot across the throat of Killings, while using the top rope for leverage. 1...2...3...4. Morrison backs away, leaving Killings to fall to the mat in the corner. Morrison moves back into the middle of the ring and taunts Killings, while the crowd boo. Killings slowly pulls himself up, when Morrison charges in and hits a running knee to the mid-section. Killings doubles over in pain, and Morrison hits a European uppercut. Morrison then Irish whips Killings to the opposite corner, before charging across the ring, and hitting another running knee to the mid-section of Killings, causing Killings to double over in pain. Morrison then runs off to the ropes, before bouncing off them and going for a clothesline, which Killings is able to duck. Killings then runs off to the ropes, before bouncing off them, and taking Morrison down with a corkscrew elbow, sending both men down to the mat.

Killings gets up slowly, before waiting on Morrison to get up. Morrison gets to his feet, and Killings grabs him by the arm, then Irish whips him into the corner. Killings charges in, then hits a corner clothesline. Morrison staggers out of the corner, only for Killings to push him back into it, and start to tee off with big right hands. 1...2...3....4. Killings attempts to Irish whip Morrison off to the ropes, only to get sent in himself. Morrison then charges in at Killings, only for Killings to swing his boot up and catch Morrison in the face, sending him down to the mat. Killings continues to swing up, showing his strength by going up to the top rope. Morrison slowly gets to his feet, and Killings jumps off and hits a dropkick, sending Morrison down hard. Killings crawls across, then hooks his leg, 1...2.. Morrison gets his shoulders up off the mat. Killings gets back to his feet, then bends down and picks Morrison up by the hair. He gets Morrison right up, before kicking him in the mid-section, and getting him in a front face lock. Killings proceeds to get Morrison up for a suplex, only for Morrison to slip out and land on his feet behind Killings. Morrison grabs a waist lock on Killings, then runs him into the ropes, before rolling back into a pin, 1...2. Killings powers out. Both men get up, and Killings goes for a heel kick, which Morrison ducks and goes behind Killings, going through his legs. Killings turns around, and Morrison gets him in an STO position, before dropping him across his knee into a backbreaker.

Morrison circles around the ring, trying to regain some composure, while Killings also recovers. Killings sits up, and Morrison charges over, then knees him in the head, sending Killings right back down to the mat. Morrison drops down and hooks the leg of Killings, 1...2.. Killings kicks out. Morrison pulls his hair back in anger, before mounting Killings, and starting to tee off with hard right hands, one after the other. 1...2...3...4. Morrison gets up off Killings, before starting to get in the face of the referee. The referee tells Morrison to back down, when suddenly, Killings rolls up Morrison from behind, 1...2.. Morrison kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Morrison hits a knee to the mid-section of Killings. Morrison follows up with an elbow right to the back of the neck of Killings, forcing him down onto his knees. Morrison runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a leg drop, right to the back of the neck of Killings, sending him down face first into the mat. Morrison gets back to his feet and taunts Killings, while the crowd showers him with boos. Morrison smiles, then goes after Killings, stomping away on him as he gets up. Killings fights right back up to his feet, and suddenly unloads with a chop to Morrison. Morrison holds his chest in pain, and Killings follows up with another chop. Morrison comes right back this time though with a kick to the mid-section of Killings. Morrison then decides to run at the ropes, bounce off them, only to be caught with a corkscrew elbow from Killings. Both men fight back to their feet, and Killings unloads with right hands. He knocks Morrison right back against the ropes, before sending him off with an Irish whip.

Morrison runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before ducking a clothesline. He bounces off the opposite ropes, then goes for a clothesline of his own, only for Killings to duck it by doing the splits. Morrison turns around to face Killings, and Killings scores on him with a heel kick, sending Morrison down to the mat. Killings immediately goes after Morrison, picking him up by the hair. Killings then gets Morrison up for a suplex, before dropping him down with the truth or consequences. Killings hooks the leg of Morrison, 1...2.. Morrison just kicks out. Killings gets back to feet, then waits on Morrison to do the same. Morrison gets back to his feet, and Killings goes for a kick to the mid-section, which Morrison catches. Morrison then pushes Killings down to the mat, before stomping on his face. Killings holds his face in pain, when Morrison shows off his athleticism, hitting a standing shooting star press, into a hook of the leg, 1...2.. Killings just gets his shoulders up off the mat. Morrison looks shocked as he gets back to his feet. He then goes across to the ropes, and waits for Killings to get up. Killings gets back to his feet, and Morrison springboards off the ropes, before going for an enzuiguri. Killings ducks, leaving Morrison to hit the mat hard. Morrison slowly gets back to his feet, and Killings boots him in the mid-section. Killings then runs off to the ropes, before trying to bounce off them, when MVP trips him. Killings slams down into the mat headfirst, before slowly picking himself up groggily. Morrison walks over and grabs him by the head, before hitting the Moonlight Drive. Morrison hooks the leg of Killings, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, John Morrison.

Morrison gets to his feet and holds his hands up, as MVP climbs in the ring. The two men shake hands, then hold their hands up in victory while the crowd boos.

Styles: MVP just had to get involved in this match to assure John Morrison of victory. It looked like Killings had it.

Coach: The important thing is that Morrison picked up the win.

Styles: Come on Coach you ...

Suddenly, with Killings up to his knees, MVP charges over and hits the Drive By. MVP then gets to his feet and looks down at Killings while the crowd boo.

Styles: That’s a disgraceful act of violence right there from MVP!

Coach: He’s just making sure Killings knows whose boss.

A promo hyping the surprise plays on the titantron.

Styles: What is this surprise that will change professional wrestling?

Coach: Joey we are still yet to see it, but I’m calling it now. Patterson was bluffing. He has nothing.

Styles: We shall see.

The camera splits into four corners, with Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, AJ Styles and John Cena each shown in one, preparing for their match.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen up next we have our Main Event between Randy Orton, John Cena, AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar. Let’s see how this whole thing began.

A video detailing the feud between Randy Orton, AJ Styles, John Cena and Brock Lesnar plays.

The camera goes to ringside, and Here Comes The Pain plays, as Brock Lesnar steps out from backstage and poses at the top of the ramp with the NEW Championship around his waist while the crowd boos. Lesnar ignores them as he walks down the ramp, then climbs up the steel steps and into the ring, before taking his belt off and holding it high up to the crowd.

Coach: Here comes the pain!

Styles: Brock Lesnar is the NEW Champion, and he has looked unbeatable since taking that belt. Will tonight be the night?

Coach: Well he doesn’t have to be pinned.

I Am plays throughout the arena, and AJ Styles steps out to the top of the ramp. He poses to the crowd while pyro falls behind him to the cheers from the crowd. AJ then walks down the ramp where the fans pat him on the back, before climbing up into the ring and posing to the fans.

Styles: Could tonight be the night AJ Styles proves us wrong? Could tonight be the night he takes home the NEW Championship?

Coach: I seriously doubt it Joey, but we shall see.

Voices plays, and Randy Orton steps out from behind the curtain, before walking slowly down the ramp to the boos of the crowd. He climbs up the steel steps, then into the ring, before climbing the turnbuckles and posing.

Styles: Randy Orton is no stranger to gold; will he win the big one?

Coach: He has to be the most likely besides Lesnar.

My Time Is Now plays, and John Cena runs out onto the stage to the cheers of the crowd. He salutes them, then walks down the ramp, high fiving the fans. He runs up to the ring and slides in, before getting in the face of Lesnar.

Styles: John Cena has also held gold in the past.

Coach: Look at him and Lesnar get in each other’s faces.

newmain.jpg

Cena and Lesnar face off, while AJ and Orton do the same. Suddenly, all four men start teeing off on each other with right hands, with two brawls breaking out. Orton gets the advantage on AJ with a kick to the mid-section, and he then takes a headlock. AJ pushes him off though, towards Lesnar and Cena, who knock Orton down with a double right hand. Orton rolls out under the ropes and to the floor, with AJ running out and sliding after him. Meanwhile, Cena and Lesnar start exchanging rights again, until Lesnar ducks one, then goes behind Cena and takes him down with an amateur throw. On the outside, AJ goes to pick Orton up, when Orton suddenly pokes him in the eye. Orton then grabs AJ and throws him over the crowd barrier, and into the fans. Orton then slides back into the ring, while Lesnar applies a front face lock on Cena. Orton stomps on the back of Lesnar a few times, forcing him to break the hold. Lesnar rolls off, and Orton bends down and picks up Cena. Cena with a quick burst of energy kicks Orton in the mid-section, before running off to the ropes behind Orton. Cena bounces off them, then gets his head taken off by Orton as he turns and delivers a hard clothesline. Orton makes the first cover of the match, 1. Lesnar breaks the pin attempt up quickly, pulling Orton off. AJ then grabs Orton by the leg, before pulling him out of the ring. AJ digs his shoulder into the mid-section of Orton, before ramming him back first into the apron. AJ then tees off, hitting some hard right hand on Orton. Orton wobbles and falls to his knees, with AJ thinking his work is done. AJ climbs up to the apron and is about to climb into the ring when Orton pulls him by the tights, throwing him back first into the crowd barrier hard.

In the ring, Lesnar picks Cena up and applies a side headlock. Cena struggles around in it, then pushes Lesnar off. Lesnar runs at the ropes, then goes to bounce off them when Orton clubs him in the back. Lesnar comes away from the ropes holding his back in pain, before Cena takes him over with a sit out hip toss. Orton slides into the ring behind Cena and grabs him in a sleeper. Cena quickly goes behind Orton though, before taking him over with a snapmare. Cena then runs at the ropes behind Orton, bounces off them, and hits a necksnap. Lesnar pulls himself back to his feet and hits Cena in the back. Lesnar then turns Cena around, and hits a kick to the mid-section, before Irish whipping Cena into the corner. Lesnar charges in after Cena, only to receive a boot to the jaw, causing Lesnar to stagger back. Cena then goes up to the second rope, before jumping off, only to be caught by Lesnar, before being thrown overhead with a belly to belly suplex. Orton gets to his feet, and Lesnar grabs him, then takes him over with a belly to belly suplex. AJ slowly recovers on the outside, as he pulls himself up to the apron groggily. Lesnar charges across the ring, then hits a flying knee to the head of AJ, sending him back crashing to the floor. Lesnar smiles as Cena struggles up. Lesnar lifts Cena up, then runs him back into the corner, before burying repeated shoulder blocks into the mid-section of Cena. Lesnar keeps going until Orton gets back to his feet, and suddenly rolls Lesnar up from behind, 1...2. Lesnar kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Lesnar grabs Orton by the tights, before throwing him shoulder first into the mid-section of Cena.

Orton tries to slowly pull himself away, as he moves across the ropes. Lesnar charges across at him and clotheslines him over the top and out to the floor. Lesnar looks down at Orton and mouths off to him, while Cena runs off to the ropes. He bounces off them, and Lesnar turns, only to be caught with a flying shoulder tackle. Cena rushes back to his feet, and runs off to the ropes again. Cena bounces off the ropes, and then takes Lesnar down with another flying shoulder tackle, just as he gets back to his feet. Lesnar gets up again, and Cena charges, then takes him down with a clothesline. Lesnar gets back up yet again, and Cena quickly gets him up and slams him down with the protoplex. Cena taunts to the crowd who cheer, when AJ Styles climbs in the ring and charges at Cena. Cena ducks a clothesline attempt, then takes him down with a protoplex, dropping him down right next to Lesnar. Cena then tells both men they can’t see him, before running off to the ropes, taunting, and hitting a double five knuckle shuffle. Cena gets to his feet and taunts, waiting for either man to get to his feet. Meanwhile, Orton slides into the ring and stands behind Cena while the crowd boo. He then takes Cena down with a modified backbreaker, taking Cena down into his own back. Orton then gets back to his feet, and stands over Cena, waiting for him to get up. Out of the corner of his eyes, Orton sees Lesnar getting back to his feet. Orton attempts the RKO on Lesnar, but Lesnar pushes Orton off to the ropes. Orton bounces off the ropes, and Lesnar then gets him up in a fireman’s carry. Orton struggles around though, then lands some elbows to the side of the head of Lesnar.

Lesnar wobbles around, then drops Orton back down to his feet. Orton grabs Lesnar in a front face lock, before planting him with a DDT. Orton gets back to his feet with a crazed look in his eyes, as AJ gets back to his feet. Orton kicks him in the mid-section, then grabs a front face lock, looking around at the crowd crazily while they boo. He then drops AJ with a DDT. Orton rolls over into the cover on AJ, 1...2.. AJ gets his shoulders up off the mat. Orton gets to his feet, looking frustrated. He then lifts AJ back to his feet, before kicking him in the mid-section. AJ doubles over in pain, and Orton grabs him in a gut wrench, whilst looking at the crowd. Orton then lifts AJ right up onto his shoulders before he drops him on the back of his head with a huge neckbreaker. Orton gets back to his feet and looks over AJ, when Cena suddenly turns Orton around, and teeing off with right hands. Orton cuts Cena off with a knee to the mid-section, before grabbing him by the head and throwing him over the top rope and out to the floor. Lesnar gets back to his feet, and Orton grabs him by the tights, then runs him across to the corner, throwing Lesnar into the turnbuckle shoulder first. Orton laughs, then turns and sees AJ struggling up. Orton stands next to AJ, waiting for him to get right up. AJ gets right up, and Orton goes for the RKO. AJ pushes him off to the ropes though. Orton bounces off the ropes, then goes under AJ, who leapfrogs. Orton then bounces off the opposite ropes and goes over AJ, who drops down. Orton bounces off the ropes again, then cops a beautiful dropkick from AJ.

AJ gets back to his feet, and Orton follows. AJ then unloads with chops, staggering Orton back. AJ then spins around and takes Orton down with a discus clothesline. Cena climbs into the ring, and AJ takes him down with a big dropkick that sends him rolling back out to the floor. Orton gets back to his feet, and AJ throws him out next to Cena. AJ then turns around, and Brock Lesnar charges out at him, taking his head off with a clothesline, causing AJ to do a backflip in midair. Cena and Orton start to get to their feet on the outside, and Lesnar charges across the ring, then jumps up over the top rope, right on top of Cena and Orton, causing all three men to crash down. AJ gets to his feet, then walks over to the ropes, waiting for his three opponents to get back to their feet. All three get up, and AJ jumps onto the top rope, then springboards off with a shooting star press onto Lesnar, Cena and Orton, sending all men down to the floor while the crowd go crazy. AJ gets back to his feet first, and he picks Orton up, then rolls him into the ring. AJ starts to climb up onto the apron, when Brock Lesnar grabs him by the tights. AJ hammers away with some hard right hands, causing Lesnar to let go. AJ then climbs up onto the apron, before beginning to climb into the ring when Orton boots him in the head. AJ groggily leans in, and Orton grabs him in a front face lock, then pulls on him so his feet are hung over the second rope, with the rest of his body being held up by Orton. Orton then drops AJ on top of his head with the DDT. Orton gets back to his feet and smiles maniacally, before going back to the opposite corner and measuring AJ.

AJ lifts his head off the mat, and Orton starts to charge across the ring, going for the Punt. Orton swings his foot, but Cena pulls AJ out just in the nick of time. Cena climbs up onto the apron, and Orton turns to him, just to get his head snapped off the top rope. Orton falls to his knees holding his head in pain, while Cena rushes along the apron to the corner, then to the top rope. Orton is still doubled over, and Cena launches himself off the top rope, hitting a leg drop to the back of the neck of Orton, sending him into the mat face first. Cena rolls Orton over and hooks his leg, 1...2.. Orton just gets his shoulders up off the mat. On the outside, Lesnar pulls AJ back to his feet. He then attempts to Irish whip AJ into the crowd barrier, only for AJ to reverse and send Lesnar in. AJ then goes to the announcer’s table, and he sweeps everything off it. AJ poses to the crowd, who cheers, before going after Lesnar and dragging him across to the table. AJ then starts to pick Lesnar up, when Lesnar shows he was playing possum, by unexpectedly lifting AJ into a fireman’s carry. Lesnar then hits the F-5 on AJ, right across the announcer’s table, sending him straight through it while the crowd chants, “Holy shit! Holy shit!†In the ring, Cena stands next to Orton, waiting for him to rise up to his feet. Orton gets up, and Cena gets Orton up for the FU. Orton struggles around, then gets out of the position, landing behind Cena. Orton turns Cena around for an RKO, only for Cena to reverse with a drop toe hold. Cena then locks in the STFU. Orton screams in pain, and tries to pull Cena’s hands down. Cena won’t budge though, keeping the hold applied. Orton holds his hand up, looking like he may tap.

Brock Lesnar then slides in under the bottom rope, before running across and grabbing Cena in a waist lock. Lesnar just pulls Cena off Orton, showing his brute strength, before throwing Cena over with a German suplex. Lesnar gets to his feet and poses, showing his dominance. He then turns to Orton, and starts to pick him up, when suddenly, Orton plants Lesnar with a burst of energy, leaving everyone down. The referee looks down, and Orton slowly starts to crawl across to Lesnar. Orton gets an arm over Lesnar, 1...2.. Lesnar kicks out at the last second. Orton slowly gets back to his feet, then looks at Lesnar, wanting to finish him off. Lesnar struggles up, and Orton goes for another RKO, only for Lesnar to push him off into the corner. Lesnar then charges in and hits a running knee to the chest of Orton. Orton starts to fall out of the corner, and Lesnar grabs him in a waist lock, leading into a German suplex into the top turnbuckle. Cena gets to his feet, and Lesnar grabs him, then takes him over into Orton with a belly to belly suplex. Orton and Cena fall to the mat in a crumpled heap, with Lesnar standing over them. He then decides to pick Cena up, and lift him into a fireman’s carry. Cena struggles around, but Lesnar keeps him up, then plants him with the F-5. Lesnar drops down and hooks the leg of Cena, 1...2.. Orton dives across and breaks the pin up. Lesnar gets back to his feet, as does Orton. Both men get back to their feet, and Lesnar kicks Orton in the mid-section. Lesnar then grabs him in a front face lock, before taking him over with a snap suplex.

Lesnar gets to his feet confidently, then goes across to the corner, before climbing to the top rope. Lesnar stands atop the turnbuckle, as the crowd look on in anticipation. Cena gets back to his feet and dives onto the top rope, shaking them and causing Lesnar to fall across the top rope groin first. Cena struggles over to the corner, then lifts Lesnar off the top rope into a fireman’s carry. Cena brings Lesnar across away from the corner, before planting him with the F-U. Cena sees Orton get back to his feet, so he takes him down with a drop toe hold again. Cena then applies the STFU for a second time on Orton, with Orton screaming in pain. He tries to inch closer to the ropes by clawing at the mat, but he isn’t going anywhere fast. Orton’s face tells the story as he has an extremely pained expression on his face. He slowly tries to pull himself closer and closer to the ropes. He looks like considering tapping, before soldiering on. He gets closer and closer, then reaches out and grabs the bottom rope to boos from the crowd. Cena gets up and drags Orton away from the ropes by the knee when he sees Lesnar pick himself up with the ropes. Cena charges across at Lesnar, but Lesnar sidesteps him and uses his momentum to throw Cena out to the floor. Orton gets to his feet slowly, when suddenly AJ Styles, who has climbed up onto the apron, springboards in and knocks him down with a flying forearm. Lesnar turns and sees AJ, so he charges across and goes for a clothesline. AJ ducks it, then runs off to the ropes. AJ springboards off the ropes, then goes for a moonsault into an inverted DDT.

Lesnar catches AJ in midair though, before lifting him up onto his shoulders. Lesnar then plats AJ across Orton with the F-5. Lesnar rolls AJ over and hooks his leg, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, and still the NEW Champion, Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar gets to his feet and he gets his NEW Championship handed to him. He then gets to his feet, and holds the belt up high.

Coach: Brock Lesnar is still NEW Champion, just as predicted.

Styles: What a war, and you know he earned it.

Lesnar starts to climb out of the ring, when suddenly the lights go out. This Fire Burns then starts playing throughout the arenas.

Coach: No way!

Styles: It isn’t!

A light shines on the top of the stage, and CM Punk steps out with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder.

Coach: It is!

Styles: Was CM Punk the surprise?

Coach: It sure looks that way!

Lesnar stays on the apron and shakes his head, not knowing what to believe. We then see Punk smiling as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

xtremebadass

Holy crap dude. BKB you get Match Writer of the Decade here, this was some pretty awesome work.

BM: Had to be the main event title match. I saw the retain coming from Lesnar, but didn't know the match was going to go like it did. It was entertaining, not like your normal, let's get this over so we can see a one on one title match, this was a pretty hyped main event that delivered. It was a pretty sick finish with AJ coming up strong with the springboard, but Lesnar shut everyone's ass down. This was a tough call, the ladder match was excellent as well.

WM: I don't think there was one. The one that shined the least was probably Banderas vs. Sabu, I am just not a hardcore type dude.

BP: I liked Cena's it was a good hype builder, so was Jericho's. I also liked the finish to Killings/Morrison if that's considered a promo. That is a feud builder, but it's funny Morrison got the black guy to handle his conflict with the other black guy, lmao.

WP: N/A

AC: This, as your first NEW PPV, delivered totally. This had everything, from top to bottom, I also loved Roode vs. Cabana, that was a great match. AMW's match impressed me as well. This just made my jaw drop. I can't believe nobody reviewed this yet, they are totally missing out.

Evil Austin

Her is my review as promised and I totally agree with what XBA said, and I would just like to make a point of my own before the review that you really impressed me with this one I mean your writting was great before you posted this PPV I have had my ups and downs with you before personally but I go tot hand it to you. You really put your PPV out ther in the BTB section for others to see - Here are my thoughts.

Best Match - WOW this was hard to chose, but I would have to go with the Main Event because of the sheer amount of talent in this match and the way it ended and with so much riding on teh line it was great to see Brock Lesnar come out on top he was a great choice to win this match - The matches itself was great it had lots of up and down parts where I thought others were going to win the match and they didn't thats what I love about BTB it just keeps changing and seriously ..... you really pulled out all the stops in thsi PPV.

Worst Match -
None absolutely none, it was hard enough for me to pick a Best match.. you want me to pick a WORST - I just can't do it they all were equally good and they all keept me on the edge of my seat the only way I could have chosen the Best match was because it was a fatal four way and that just gave it a push for expectations. But seriously they all delivered and I can't picka worst match up.

Best Promo - Probably the Cena promo it was kept in character it was great I coudl actually picture them saying it what you put- Which is the most important thing like you don't put "HHH saying I am the legend killer" ....

Worst Promo - Again none-

NEW Insider

Rumours

Many wrestlers in NEW are said to be nearly done with the company. It seems that some people have been disappointed with certain wrestlers. Expect some releases soon.

Vince McMahon is thought to be fuming after his World Heavyweight Champion jumped ship to his main rival. Although NEW’s ratings are not yet up to those of SmackDown!, McMahon feels like Punk will be a big asset to NEW.

On the theme of Punk, NEW are supposedly going to use his World Heavyweight Championship as theirs, thus him coming out with it at Redemption.

Rumours persist that NEW will not only be setting up house shows, but also a developmental territory in the near future. We have heard reports that they want these up and running as soon as possible.

News

Last night, we saw CM Punk make his debut in NEW. What will we see from Punk tonight? What can we expect?

MVP assaulted Ron Killings at Redemption, after setting up the win for John Morrison. This week on Revenge, we will now see MVP vs Killings, giving Ron his chance at retribution.

AMW attacked the Motor City Machine Guns at Redemption, and handed The Naturals the win, thus causing The Naturals to retain their Championships. What will we see from these teams on Revenge?

Chris Jericho will be out for at least a month, after sustaining broken ribs at Redemption.

Ricky Banderas and Sabu are also out of action, after both men had massive falls last night.

NEW Champion, Brock Lesnar retained his Championship in a Fatal Four Way at Redemption. This week on Revenge he has demanded time to speak on his dominance of NEW, in a special ceremony.

Known Card

Brian Kendrick vs Shelton Benjamin

Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs MVP

Canadian Bulldogs vs The Naturals

CM Punk vs Jimmy Rave

Moonlight Drive

Releases? Bye bye Roode

Brian Kendrick vs Shelton Benjamin: Dear lord...HE is in your fed

Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs MVP: He is Pure Awesomeness in a can, plus I expect Morrison interfering here

Canadian Bulldogs vs The Naturals: Tag Team Champions FTW

CM Punk vs Jimmy Rave: Unless that mental retardation has set in

--------------------------
Redemption

AMW VS Bulldogs: Standard opening match. Nothing incredible or astounding, but still a fair tag team match with nice teamwork from both. Solid ending, the shows off to a good start

AJ promo: Rather bland. Just seemed to be generic face promo #12, but AJ doesn't really have a brilliant promo style as it is. Helped build some hype for our Main Event, Styles for champion :yes:

Ricky Banderas VS Sabu:I liked this match a lot. A lot of nice spots in the opening, I liked how they battled throughout the arena, you don't really see that all that often. The ending was fucking brutal, something like the Orginal ECW.

Rest tomorrow Jamesy...

ryanlonie

Reaction score
hey TBKB you have a great fed here mate i have read through and i thoroughly enjoyed it and then i was just checking out some other forums and i found this same feed. So yeah someone is ripping your work if you want to know what the forum is send me a pm asking and i will let you take care of the situation

Beer

Holy Fuck man. Just Holy Fuck.

First Comment
This was an amazing show. One of the best I have ever seen. Fair play man. You just made it into my Top Five BTB'ers.
Best Match
It has to be the sick Ladder Match. This was an amazing effort. The spots were ridiculously entertaining and though it may not be the most well written, it was sure a hell the most exciting. Nice one man. You are a top dog.
Worst Match
:confused:
Best Promo
Jericho one. Definetly the Jericho one. Imo. The cena one also shone for me but Jericho' was amazing. In character and just amazing.
Worst promo
:confused:
Final Comment
Be sure to check out my latest TNA Show. Beer is good, Beer is good, Beer is good and stuff!