NEW: New Era Wrestling

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Matches: I really enjoyed two matches in this show, one is the handicap match. I know you're giving the tag champs some great push but honestly, I was surprised seeing Lesnar got an upset loss against them. I doubt that the Naturals will lose the titles at Fate. Another great match is indeed the Main Event, a disappointing loss from Sabu since he just returned but it looks like his feud with Banderas will continue and I predict this going to be a violent encounter.

Worst Match: Tomko's squash and if he lose to Omega, he'll say NO!

Best Promo: I really liked Patterson's character being a bad ass boss, so my pick will be the Lesnar/Cena/Patterson promo.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: Your storylines are getting more interesting and as I said at MSN, looks like someone is putting the word "THE" before his name *shifty. You made the Naturals look good before Fate and I'll bet they will retain those titles. A Naturals/Lethal and Bourne feud could be a really great feud in the future. I am also starting to like the Punk/Orton feud, I hope Punk retains his belt and go back to Raw *shifty. I am looking forward to Fate and see every storylines progress.

Qwake

Opening promo: Pretty good, quite lengthly and is was rather basic until John Cena came out, he really made the promo good with his attitude imo. All in pretty good character and it was a good way to start off the show.

Patterson/Cade: Whoa, I didn't see this coming, what the hell is gonna going on from here! RVD has alot on his plate atm lol.

Opening tag match: Just as I expected it, pretty quick paced match, alot of good action by two great teams. I am shocked that you gave Londrick another loss but it works for me, anything to get Haas the win lol. I am liking whats going on with this and the match was entertaining.

Punk interview: It wasn't great but it was decent, got his statement across. Alright character, could have been better but there was nothing wrong with it...

Tomko Squash: I guess its alright that you are building up tomko, good squash making tomko look very dominant.

Patterson/Kendrick: Good little way to make a great match at FATE, Londrick Vs WGTT should be a hell of a match for the second time. Average promo with a good cause.

VIP Lounge: MVP/Morrison were in pretty good character, it was a good segment but I have a feeling it could have gone longer than it did. The tornado tag match should be great and it was pretty good all up. Sabu return thing was good too, nice place to put it.

Handicap match: Well it was good last week and also good this week, you are using the Naturals well and the Lesnar/Cena feud just gets better and better. Good match and good building :y:

MCMG Interview: It was alright, pretty good length and they done what was needed to do. Pretty basic promo imo. MCMG are awesome :D

CBs Vs AMW: Alright match, none of these teams really interest me but this wasn't to bad of a match. It was a pretty long match and this helps build up AMW for Fate. The end result was good.

Main Event: Great match, I really like both wrestlers involved! What happened at the end was crazy, I didn't see that coming at all lol. This is a good idea for a story, the match was had a lot of good spots which kept me interested. Nice job with that.

AC:
Good show, previous shows have been better but this one was also pretty good. The matches were good as usual and the promos weren't bad, alot better than mine but they weren't great. I will continue to read!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

NEW Insider

Rumours

NEW is still yet to confirm that they have signed Evan Bourne and Jay Lethal, despite another Aerial Assault video playing this week.

The rumours about Ricky Banderas were proven false last week, when he pulled Sabu under the ring.

Chris Jericho is said to be about a month away from his return from injury. His ribs are recovering on the set schedule.

The NEW developmental territory will supposedly hold its first show in two weeks. A name is still yet to be decided on.

News

Revenge scored a 1.99 rating this past week.

Last week, we saw The Naturals attack both the Number One Contender for the NEW Championship, John Cena, and the NEW Champion, Brock Lesnar. This week, the rivals will be forced to team just five days out from Fate.

Sabu made his comeback last week in a losing effort to the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Randy Orton, after a pair of hands burst through the ring apron and distracted him, allowing Orton to hit the RKO. Sabu was then pulled under the ring. Will that happen again this week, when he faces the World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk.

After RVD was attacked, last week by Lance Cade, Cade will go one on one with AJ Styles this week, making his debut in NEW.

Tomko will make an announcement on his status in NEW. What will he have to say?

Known Card

The Naturals vs John Cena and Brock Lesnar

AJ Styles vs Lance Cade

Motor City Machine Guns vs MVP and John Morrison

CM Punk vs Sabu

Beer

Looks really good mate. I am looking forward to reading the show, tbh. I am looking forward to the development show. I hope you decide to post an actual show, highlighting the Development.

AJ Styles vs Lance Cade

CM Punk vs Sabu

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I am going with Randy Orton vs Sabu. It is a hell of a main event as you are pushing both men. The participation of Ricky Banderas is quite intriguing and I am curious at what is going to happen with him next week. Orton picks up the win once again and he gets momentum going against CM Punk. CM Punk will be on action next week. I don't like The Naturals, but you are giving him a hell of a rub by knocking both Lesnar and Cena.

WM: Tomko vs Kenny Omega(isn't Omega and indy wrestler, I am sure I have seen him in EWR)

BP: I enjoyed CM Punk's promo. I am digging the CM Punk vs Randy Orton feud a lot. I also enjoyed Cena's participation on the opening promo, it really picked up because it was going on to uneventful with just Brock Lesnar. The VIP Lounge was a fun, midcardy angle.

WP: Kendrick's one. It was kinda illogic. Paul London costs him matches, and he goes to the office....to ask another match tagging with him? I know this is probably leading to THE, when he turns on London, even prob at Fate, but tonight, it made no sense.

AC: It was a good show. Like I said, I don't like the Naturals but it's quite a push they're getting. To me, they're above every tag team on their Fate match, and they just have to retain. The CM Punk vs Randy Orton feud entered in an impass this week with being hyped just by the promo of CM. I hope next week I see more of it.

chessarmy

AJ Styles vs Lance Cade

CM Punk vs Sabu

This looks like a great show on paper, I'm looking forward to the Guns vs MVP and Morrison, and CM Punk vs Sabu should be awesome too. I'll make sure to drop in a review once its posted

Qwake

This will be a great match, I think Cena/Lesnar will get it but there will be something going down afterwards imo.

AJ Styles vs Lance Cade
You seem to be pushing Cade well, I don't see you ending it now. Should be an alright match.

This will be a great match since you love MCMG and Morrison and I know you can write well with them. MCMG get the win from a distraction maybe?

CM Punk vs Sabu
This will also be a great match like last weeks Sabu/Orton, Sabu will have something happen to him this week as well which I am looking forward to lol.

It all looks pretty good and I will be checking it out!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Naturals are getting one hell of a push. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go over.

AJ Styles vs Lance Cade

If MVP and Morrison win I riot

CM Punk vs Sabu
I like Sabu. He just needs a decent push and put in the right light.

NEWcopy.jpg

Yeah here we go for the hundredth time
Hand grenade pins in every line

Throw 'em up and let something shine
Going out of my fucking mind

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose

String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so i won't get loose

Truth is you can stop and stare
Bled myself out and no one cares

Dug the trench out laid down there
With a shovel up out of reach somewhere

Yeah, someone pour it in
Make it a dirt dance floor again

Say your prayers and stomp it out
When they bring that chorus in

I bleed it out digging deeper
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

Go stop the show
Choppy words and a sloppy flow

Shotgun opera lock and load
Cock it back and then watch it go

Mama help me I've been cursed
Death is rolling in every verse

Candy paint on his brand new hearse
Can't contain him he knows he works

Fuck this hurts, I won't lie
Doesn't matter how hard I try

Half the words don't mean a thing
And I know that I won’t be satisfied

So why try ignoring him
Make it a dirt dance floor again

Say your prayers and stomp it out
When they bring that chorus in

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

I've opened up these scars
I'll make you face this

I've pulled myself so far
I'll make you, face, this, now!!!!

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out
I bleed it out
I bleed it out

The camera flies around ringside, showing the fans live in the Hammerstein Ballroom. It then settles as we see Joey Styles and Coach at ringside.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Revenge, live here from the Hammerstein Ballroom. And tonight is the last night on the road to Fate.

Coach: That’s right Joey, and we have some big matches in store for you tonight.

Styles: The Naturals will take on Brock Lesnar and John Cena. Will Lesnar and Cena be able to get along?

Coach: Not only that, but after Randy Orton against Sabu last week, this time we get Sabu going one on one with the World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk.

Styles: There’s that, and much more here tonight.

I Am plays throughout the arena, and AJ Styles steps out to the top of the stage to the cheers of the crowd. He looks to them, then poses while pyro goes off behind him, as the crowd cheer him on. AJ then walks down the ramp, and climbs up into the ring, before posing.

Styles: This week, AJ Styles faces the man who attacked RVD last week.

Coach: And the thing is that in five days, AJ will be challenging RVD for the North American Championship.

Break The Walls Down starts to play, and Lance Cade walks out to the top of the stage and poses, to the boos of the crowd. He ignores them, then walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring, before posing on the turnbuckle.

Styles: Last week Lance Cade brutally assaulted RVD backstage, despite having a scheduled match with him last week.

Coach: And this week, he makes his NEW in ring debut against RVD’s opponent at Fate; AJ Styles.

Match One
Singles Match
AJ Styles vs Lance Cade

AJ looks at Cade and starts mouthing off. Cade fires back at him as the two move closer and closer together. They come to the centre of the ring, and continue to give each other lip. AJ holds his arms out and dares Cade to take a shot at him. Cade instead shoves AJ in the chest insultingly. He then dares AJ to come at him. AJ has no problems complying with that, as he advances on Cade quickly, his face showing his anger. AJ looks to grab Cade, but Cade ducks under the arms on AJ. He then turns AJ around and hits him with a big right hand. AJ is staggered for a moment, as he didn’t see the right coming. Cade tries to take advantage, as he digs his shoulder into the mid-section of AJ, and forces him all of the way back to the corner. Cade then goes for another right, but AJ quickly ducks it and goes behind Cade. Cade turns around, and AJ pushes him right back into the corner, before unloading with hard right hands of his own. 1...2...3...4. AJ grabs Cade by the arm, and attempts to Irish whip him off to the opposite corner. Cade however reverses and sends AJ over, while also charging in right after him. AJ gets to the corner, and grabs the top ropes, before jumping up over Cade, floating over him. Cade gets right to the corner, and grabs the ropes, stopping himself from going into the turnbuckle. Cade turns with a relieved look upon his face, which he quickly loses when AJ takes him over with an arm drag. Cade rushes back to his feet, and AJ presses him back against the ropes, before sending him off with an Irish whip. Cade runs across the ring, then bounces off the ropes, before going under AJ, who leapfrogs up and over Cade. Cade then bounces off the opposite ropes, before going over AJ this time, as he drops down to the mat. Cade bounces off the ropes once more, only to be caught with a beautiful dropkick from AJ. AJ quickly covers Cade, 1...2. Cade kicks out from the pinning predicament. AJ tries to immediately follow up with a look of determination on his face, as he sits Cade up. He then hits him with a stiff kick to the back, causing Cade to scream out in pain.

AJ then runs off to the ropes while Cade struggles back to his feet. He bounces off the ropes, then gets taken up by Cade, before being slammed down with a sidewalk slam. Cade hooks the leg of AJ, 1...2. AJ gets his shoulders up off the mat. Cade gets right back up and starts to stomp on AJ, before he can even try to get up. Cade keeps stomping away at AJ, while AJ tries to fight back up. Finally, Cade relents, and helps AJ back to his feet. Cade then lifts the arm of AJ over his shoulders, before hitting a big knee lift to the ribs of AJ. AJ jumps up in pain as the move is hit, before gasping for breath. Cade then scoops AJ up, and slams him down in the centre of the ring. Cade looks down at AJ, then quickly drops an elbow across his chest. AJ rolls around in pain, while Cade gets back to his feet and runs off to the ropes. Cade bounces off the ropes, then drops an elbow across the chest of AJ. Cade hooks his leg, 1...2. AJ kicks out. Cade gets back to his feet, before guiding AJ back up. He then digs his shoulder into the mid-section of AJ, and rams him back into the corner, before hitting some quick shoulder blocks into the mid-section of AJ. 1...2...3...4. Cade backs away for a slight moment, only to come back in and catch AJ off guard with a right hand. Cade then tees off with the right hands, one after the other. 1...2...3...4. Cade pulls AJ out of the corner by the arm, leading into sending him off with an Irish whip to the opposite corner. Cade charges across the ring after AJ, so he can connect with a corner clothesline, which he does. AJ falls down to the mat, and Cade taunts him, bending over him and mouthing off to the boos from the crowd. Cade then picks AJ back up to his feet, and pushes him back into the corner, before unloading with a series of kicks to the mid-section, while holding onto the top rope to keep balance. 1...2...3...4. Cade stops with the kicking, before pulling AJ out of the corner by the arm once again, and Irish whipping him to the opposite corner. Cade smiles, and he then charges in after AJ, looking for another corner clothesline. This time AJ is able to fly out to the apron though, leaving Cade to hit the turnbuckle chest first.

He then staggers back, holding his chest, when AJ jumps up to the top rope, and springboards into the ring, hitting a big flying forearm on Cade and knocking him down to the mat. The referee looks down at both men and starts to count. Cade slowly starts to pick himself up, while AJ crawls across to the ropes, his mouth wide open in desperation as he knows that this is his chance. AJ makes it to the ropes and he pulls himself to his feet. Meanwhile, Cade is up in the middle of the ring. Cade runs at AJ, hoping to launch the first attack, but AJ catches him with a big right hand that causes him to stagger back. AJ then follows up with some more right hands in quick succession. He has Cade backpedalling as he grabs him and Irish whips him into the corner. AJ then charges across and hits a big jumping forearm on Cade. Cade starts to stagger out of the corner, and AJ then grabs him by the arm and pushes him back against the ropes, before sending him off with an Irish whip. Cade runs across the ring, then bounces off the ropes, before being taken down by AJ with a discus clothesline. AJ then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a big knee drop, right to the face of Cade. AJ hooks the leg of Cade, 1...2.. Cade is able to get his shoulders up off the mat. AJ gets back to his feet, then begs for Cade to get up. Cade gets back to his feet, and AJ grabs his arm, then twists it around, applying a wristlock. AJ then brings Cade in, and takes him down with a back suplex. AJ gets back up and picks Cade up by the arm. AJ then gets Cade up in a back suplex position, before dropping him with a faceplant. AJ sits up with a tired expression across his face, while Cade rolls over onto his back. AJ then gets up and heads over to the corner, before climbing out to the apron and up to the top rope. Cade is still down as AJ jumps from the top rope and goes for a top rope splash. Cade gets his knees up though, and AJ crashes down across them.

AJ rolls over and onto his hands and knees as he gasps for air. Cade smiles as he gets back to his feet, proud of himself for playing possum. He then grabs AJ by the arm, before pulling him up and in, leading into a short arm clothesline. Cade drops down and cockily covers AJ, 1...2.. AJ just manages to get his shoulders up off the mat, much to the surprise of Cade. Cade gets back to his feet, then angrily yells at AJ to get up. AJ gets to his feet and Cade grabs him, setting him up for the Sit Out Spinebuster. AJ though counters with some elbows to the side of Cade’s head, causing Cade to finally let go and stagger around the ring, holding the side of his head in pain. Cade then staggers towards AJ, and he receives a big kick to the mid-section for his troubles. AJ then positions Cade between his thighs, and signals for the Styles Clash. The crowd cheers, as they think AJ is ready to finish it. Suddenly, AJ gets sent over with a back body drop from Cade, who counters his way out of the loss. Cade falls to his hands and knees as the crowd cheers for AJ, trying to will him back to his feet. Suddenly, Rob Van Dam runs down the ramp to the ring, and slides in. He then jumps onto Lance Cade’s back, and starts to hit right hands to the back of his head, causing the referee to call for the bell.

Torrie: Here is your winner by disqualification, Lance Cade.

RVD keeps hammering away with rights to the back of Cade’s head until he rolls over and pushes RVD off. Cade then quickly rolls from the ring, and starts to back up the ramp. RVD leans over the ropes and yells at him, while AJ gets back to his feet. AJ grabs a microphone, before walking over to RVD and turning him around.

AJ: What in the hell is your problem? You need to get your head out of your ass, and realise that there are other people in the ring. You had no right interfering in my match.

AJ looks at RVD for a moment.

AJ: You know what: screw it! I’ll see you this Sunday.

AJ throws the microphone down, then rolls out of the ring.

Styles: AJ is far from happy with the actions of RVD.

Coach: But what could this mean for Sunday? The two clearly aren’t on good terms after what Lance Cade has been doing.

Styles: Lance Cade has been the whole problem in this little feud, and I for one am sick of him.

Coach: Cade is just trying to get back at RVD for what he did to his mentor, Chris Jericho.

The camera goes backstage, and we see Paul London in his locker room, sitting down and reading. Brian Kendrick then walks in, to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

London: Hey man, what’s up?

Kendrick: Well, I’m sure you’ve heard, but I wanted to tell you myself that I got us a match at Fate against The World’s Greatest Tag Team.

London: Yeah, I heard.

Kendrick: And, the winners become the Number One Contenders for the Tag Team Championships.

London: Look, I know I’ve been letting you down lately, but this Sunday, I promise that stops. We will win and then go on to become NEW Tag Team Champions.

Kendrick: Man, you know you haven’t been letting me down. That’s just what some people are saying, but they’re completely wrong. Come on man.

Kendrick walks up to London and pats him on the back, while rolling his eyes to the boos of the crowd.

Ad break.

We come back from the break, and CM Punk is seen walking down a corridor, with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. He walks past a few people before he is stopped by Jimmy Rave.

Rave: CM Punk, I just want to congratulate you on your World Heavyweight Championship reign so far.

Punk nods his head.

Punk: Thanks a lot Jimmy, it means a lot.

Rave: No man, I’m serious. I mean, you have shown everyone that people who aren’t the biggest, people like you and me, you have shown that they are still able to be World Heavyweight Champion. It’s just too bad that Randy Orton is going to end your reign this Sunday.

The crowd boos, as Punk laughs.

Punk: Well, it’s nice to know that you’ve got your own opinion. But Jimmy, I promise you that come this Sunday, this belt isn’t going anywhere. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to get to my locker room to get ready for my match with Sabu.

Rave: Well, there is one other thing.

Punk: Oh yeah, and what would that be?

Randy Orton suddenly runs up behind Punk and sends him down to the mat with a forearm to the back of his head. Orton smiles as Rave starts to stomp on the fallen Punk.

Orton: Lift him up! Get him back up!

Rave picks Punk up and pins both of his arms behind his back. Orton then picks up his World Heavyweight Championship, before swinging it and hitting Rave right in the head with it. Punk falls to the ground, as Orton and Rave laugh. Orton the dumps the belt across Punk.

Orton: Punk: I’ll see you this Sunday. Or I may even see you later tonight.

Orton and Rave then walk off while the crowd boos. The camera cuts away, and we see John Cena standing next to Kristal, causing the crowd boos to turn to cheers.

Kristal: John, this Sunday you face Brock Lesnar, with his NEW Championship on the line. But tonight, you have to team with Brock to take on The Naturals. What are your thoughts on having to team with Brock?

Cena: Kristal, I’m not going to lie to you. If I had a choice, I sure as hell would not be teaming with Brock Lesnar if I had a choice. As far as I’m concerned, I don’t even need Brock. Two weeks ago, I faced The Naturals in a two on one handicap match. I was on top, that is until Brock Lesnar decided to rear his ugly head. Don’t think I’m making excuses here, because I’m not. I still won that match, albeit via DQ. So this time Brock, I don’t care if you’re a part of the match. Step back and take a seat, because quite frankly, I don’t want to see you until this Sunday. Until this Sunday when I take that NEW Championship from around your waist and strap it around me. Brock, the end of your self proclaimed ‘domination’ is coming. In fact, the end is just five short days away. You better be ready Brock. Because I know I sure as hell am. Come this Sunday, the champ will be here!

The camera goes back to ringside, and 1967 begins to play throughout the arena. We then see the Motor City Machine Guns step out to the top of the stage to cheers from the crowd. They pose, then walk down to the ring, and climb up into it, before posing on the turnbuckles.

Styles: Here are the Motor City Machine Guns, who this Sunday, get a chance at the NEW Tag Team Championships.

Coach: But tonight has to be first on their mind Joey.

Ain’t No Make Believe plays, and John Morrison walks out to the top of the ramp and poses to the boos from the crowd. He then walks down the ramp, ignoring the crowd and stops, waiting for his partner before climbing into the ring.

Styles: This Sunday John Morrison will team with the man he teams with tonight, MVP, to take on Colt Cabana and Ron Killings.

Coach: Morrison and MVP’s first task is the Guns.

I’m Comin’ plays, and MVP walks out through his custom ramp, while smoke pours through the arena, to the boos of the crowd. MVP then walks halfway down the ramp, before stopping and posing, with pyro going off behind him. MVP then walks down the rest of the ramp and joins Morrison, before both men climb up into the ring and pose on the turnbuckles.

Styles: Here’s his partner, MVP.

Coach: And now they have to focus.

Match Two
Tag Team Match

MVP and John Morrison plan in the corner, before MVP steps out to the apron. Alex Shelley then stands on the apron, while Chris Sabin slides into the ring to face Morrison. Sabin and Morrison slowly move together, then lock up. Morrison shows his strength advantage early as he pushes Sabin back, right up to the corner. Sabin then turns the momentum around, as he takes Morrison by the arm and twists it around, applying a wristlock. Morrison grabs Sabin by the arm, then reverses the pressure as he twists Sabin’s arm around into a wristlock of his own. Sabin then rolls through, taking the pressure off of his arm, before sweeping the legs of Morrison and dropping down to cover him, 1...2. Morrison kicks out and both men quickly get back to their feet. Sabin goes for a kick to the mid-section but Morrison catches it. Morrison then goes for a legsweep style kick to the legs of Sabin, but Sabin jumps over it. Morrison then grabs Sabin while in midair, and rolls him up, 1...2. Sabin kicks out. Both men get back to a standing base and face off to the cheers of the crowd. Both men nod their heads, before trying to shock each other with a kick to the mid-section. Both men are caught off guard by the kicks from their opponent, and they bend over in pain. Morrison recovers and goes for a kick to the mid-section again, but Sabin catches it, then throws it down and hits a kick of his own to the mid-section of Morrison. Sabin then grabs Morrison in a front face lock and drags him over to the corner to tag in Alex Shelley. Shelley climbs into the ring, then both Guns push Morrison back against the ropes and send him off with a double Irish whip. Morrison runs off to the ropes, then bounces off them, before getting taken over with a double hip toss. Shelley then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a quick leg drop. Sabin follows suit as he runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a leg drop. Sabin leaves the ring, while Shelley makes the cover, 1...2. Morrison kicks out. Morrison sits up with a pained expression across his face, only to receive a kick to the chest from Shelley that sends him back flat on the mat.

Shelley sits Morrison back up, before locking in a front face lock. Shelley thinks he has control over Morrison as Morrison fights back, but he is then suddenly pushed all of the way back to the corner. Morrison then reaches up and tags in MVP. MVP climbs into the ring, then takes a free shot at the face of Shelley with a right hand. Morrison leaves the ring, and MVP then continues to tee off with right hands to the head of Shelley in the corner. 1...2...3...4. MVP backs away, and waits for Shelley to come out of the corner. MVP smiles as Shelley starts to stagger out, and he then runs off to the ropes. MVP bounces off the ropes, then grabs Shelley by the head and jumps up into the hair, before slamming it down across his knee. Shelley staggers back against the ropes with a dazed look on his face. MVP then charges over and takes him over the top rope and out to the floor with a clothesline. MVP then grabs the attention of the referee and distracts him in the middle of the ring, while Morrison drops to the floor on the outside and starts to stomp away on Shelley. Chris Sabin enters the ring, and tries to run across it to help out his partner, but he is cut off by the referee. The referee then tells Sabin to go back to his corner, while Morrison picks Shelley up and rolls him back into the ring. Shelley rolls over with a pained expression across his face, while Morrison climbs up to the apron. Morrison then puts his foot up on the top turnbuckle. MVP picks Shelley up, then runs him across to the corner, and slams his head down across the boot of Morrison. Sabin leaves the ring, and MVP then tags John Morrison in, with Shelley down on his hands and knees in pain. Morrison drags Shelley back to his feet, before hitting him with a neckbreaker. Morrison then smiles, as he gets back to his knees. He picks Shelley up once more, before drilling him with another neckbreaker. Morrison points over to the corner, before walking over and grabbing hold of the top rope. He then jumps up and goes for a split legged corkscrew moonsault.

Shelley is able to evade the move, as he rolls out of the way. Both Shelley and Morrison lie on the mat, as the referee starts to count them out. Both MVP and Chris Sabin shout out encouragement from the apron, trying to assist their partners in any way possible. Shelley and Morrison both come to their senses, as they start to crawl to their respective corners. Closer and closer they get, as they try to inch there way there. Finally, both men make it to their respective corners, and make the tags to their partners. Sabin and MVP come running into the ring, and MVP goes straight for the big boot. Sabin is able to duck under it though, before kicking MVP in the back of the knee, weakening him. Sabin then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and snaps off a hurrancanrana. MVP gets back to his feet with a shocked look, only to get a dropkick from Sabin. MVP falls back all of the way to the corner, where he starts to pick himself up. Sabin then charges across to the corner and hits MVP with a big boot. MVP falls to his hands and knees, and Sabin picks him up in a scoop position, before positioning him in the tree of woe. Alex Shelley then slides back into the ring, and sees what Sabin is doing. He runs over at MVP, and hits a low dropkick, right to the face of MVP. Sabin then runs off to the opposite corner, before turning around, charging in, and hitting MVP with a hesitation dropkick. John Morrison runs into the ring, then charges across at Shelley, only to get caught with a low dropkick right to the knee. Alex Shelley then applies a Boston crab. Chris Sabin runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, then hits a leg drop to the back of the head of Morrison, driving his face into the mat. Sabin then grabs a camel clutch on Morrison, while Shelley runs off to the ropes. He bounces off the ropes, then hits a low dropkick right to the face of Morrison. The Guns let go of Morrison and get back to their feet to pose to the cheers of the crowd, while Morrison rolls out of the ring. MVP gets back to his feet, and the Guns then go for a Double Superkick on him.

MVP though ducks under it, then grabs both Shelley and Sabin by the head. He laughs, then slams them both together. Shelley hits the mat, then rolls out to the apron, while Sabin groggily backs into the corner. MVP poses to the boos of the crowd, before charging in, only to be shocked by Sabin getting him up in a fireman’s carry. Sabin then drops MVP down with the Cradle Shock, into the hook of the leg, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley, the Motor City Machine Guns.

Sabin gets to his feet, then goes over and helps Alex Shelley back to his feet. Both Guns then pose to the crowd, while MVP lays on the mat behind them.

Styles: The Guns have just gained some considerable momentum going into Fate.

Coach: Well they will have different opponents this Sunday.

Styles: We will now go backstage to Joy Giovanni, who is with AMW.

The camera goes backstage, and we see Joy next to AMW, causing the crowd to boo.

Joy: America’s Most Wanted, just moments ago we saw the Motor City Machine Guns pick up a victory. What do you ....

Harris: Wait on just a minute. You’re talking about the Motor City Machine Guns? Joy, in case you hadn’t noticed, you are talking to America’s Most Wanted. You are talking to the six time Tag Team Champions of the world. You are not talking to those punks Shelley and Sabin.

Storm: Joy, we couldn’t give damn what those boys been doing. All we care about is what AMW are doing. And last week, AMW went and beat those Canadians down. And didn’t those Canadians already beat them Naturals? NEW should just be handing us those damn belts!

Harris: That is exactly right! We have conquered all there is to conquer. And what do you ask us about? The Motor City Machine Guns. Well we have had it up to here with the Motor City Machine Guns. They have done absolutely nothing. While NEW should be handing us those tag belts on a silver platter. But while that isn’t happening, we will be taking those belts this Sunday at Fate. We will become seven time Tag Team Champions. And we will force you to talk to us with some respect!

Storm: Boys this Sunday, them belts are coming home with us. Sorry, bout your damn luck!

The camera cuts off elsewhere backstage while the crowd boos. We see Lance Cade on his cell phone.

Cade: Listen, Chris, I have done everything there is to do so far.

A muffled sound is heard from the phone while Cade is silent.

Cade: After RVD's match this Sunday, I'll make sure that I'm the next one to get in the ring with him.

Cade is silent again as the person on the other side of the line speaks.

Cade: Alright, I’ll see you next week.

The crowd boos, while Cade shuts his phone.

Ad break.

MVP and John Morrison are seen walking backstage as we come back from the break. The camera gets closer to them, when Kristal comes into the shot.

Kristal: John Morrison and MVP, what are your thoughts on what just went down out there in the ring?

MVP: Kristal, get the hell out of our faces. Colt Cabana and Ron Killings. This Sunday, we will hand your asses down to you. Now get that camera away from us!

The camera goes back to ringside, where we see Joey Styles and Coach.

Styles: MVP did not appear the least bit happy there.

Coach: Of course he wasn’t happy, him and John Morrison had just lost a match.

Copa Cabana plays throughout the arena, and Colt Cabana walks out to the top of the ramp and poses, to the cheers of the crowd. Ron Killings then walks out behind him, and both men make their way down the ramp to the ring. They climb up into the ring, before Cabana poses on the turnbuckles, while Killings watches him from the ring.

Styles: Well these two men are the opponents of MVP and John Morrison this Sunday.

Coach: And a win would do a lot for Cabana, after Morrison and MVP just lost.

Guilty plays, and America’s Most Wanted step out to the top of the ramp, then pose to the boos of the crowd, while pyro goes off behind them. Chris Harris and James Storm then walk down to the ring, Harris holding his handcuffs, Storm his beer bottle. They climb up to the apron and pose, then get into the ring. Both men walk across to the corner, and put their weapons down.

Styles: These two men were none too happy about the Motor City Machine Guns being brought up in their interview. They claimed they were much better than the Guns. Well now it’s time to prove it.

Coach: And I’m sure that Chris Harris can do it here, representing AMW.

Match Three
Singles Match
Colt Cabana w/ Ron Killings vs Chris Harris w/ James Storm

Cabana and Harris circle around the ring slowly, while Storm leaves. Cabana then picks up pace, as he follows Harris around the edge of the ring. Harris picks up pace, as he doesn’t want to get caught off guard. Both men then stop and move towards the middle of the ring, before engaging in a lock up. Both men jostle for position, trying to get the better of one another. Cabana then goes behind Harris, and grabs a waist lock. Harris throws an elbow back, looking to connect to the side of the head of Cabana. Cabana is able to duck it though, only for Harris to grab a front face lock. Cabana takes the arm of Harris, and spins it around, before going behind him and applying a hammerlock. Cabana smiles, as he knows he has the advantage. He then pushes Harris off to the ropes. Harris runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets caught by surprise with a reverse elbow from Cabana striking him in the head and sending him down to the mat. Cabana quickly drops down into the cover on Harris, 1...2. Harris gets his shoulders up off the mat. Cabana shakes his head as Harris sits up. He then applies a side headlock on the seated Harris, continuing to apply pressure to him. Harris fights back up to his feet, then pushes Cabana off to the ropes. Cabana runs at the ropes, bounces off them, ducks a Harris clothesline, then grabs him by the arm and sends him running off to the ropes. Harris bounces off the ropes, then takes Cabana down with a shoulder tackle. Harris looks down at Cabana and laughs, before running off to the ropes again. He bounces off the ropes, then goes for another shoulder tackle on Cabana as he gets back to his feet, but Cabana sidesteps and trips Harris over. Cabana then starts strutting around the ring to the sheers of the crowd. Harris gets up looking infuriated, and he charges right at Cabana. Cabana quickly goes behind Harris, and grabs a waist lock on him. Harris gets out of it though, with a big reverse elbow, connecting with the jaw of Cabana.

Cabana nurses his jaw, and Harris follows right up, hitting some quick left hands on Cabana that send him all of the way back to the corner. Harris doesn’t allow Cabana any space, as he continues with the left hands in the corner. 1...2...3...4. Harris backs away. Cabana starts to come out of the corner, and Harris gets him with a big knee to the mid-section, causing Cabana to double over in pain and gasp for air. Harris then hits a clubbing left hand right into the back of Cabana, forcing him down to a knee. Harris grabs Cabana in a front face lock, then gets him right up to his feet. Harris yells out for a suplex, then gets Cabana up, holding him upside down in the air. Harris continues to hold Cabana up, letting the blood rush to his head. Finally, Harris falls back and executes the suplex. Harris rolls over onto Cabana and digs his forearm into the face of Cabana for the cover, 1...2. Cabana gets his shoulder up. Harris looks frustrated as he gets to a knee. He then puts the other knee over the throat of Cabana, choking him. 1...2...3...4. Harris gets up and leaves Cabana down on the mat. He then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and hits an elbow drop across the chest of Cabana. Cabana rolls around the mat with a pained expression on his face while Harris gets up and taunts both Cabana and the crowd, causing the crowd to boo him. He then goes back after Cabana and sits him up, before digging his knee into the back of Cabana, and locking in a chinlock. The referee asks Cabana if he wants to quit, but Cabana refuses to as he fights through the pain. A determined look comes across Cabana’s face as he returns back up to a knee, then a standing base, fighting through the pain. Cabana quickly goes behind Harris, and goes for a back suplex. In midair though, Harris is able to roll over into a cross body position on Cabana. Harris lands across Cabana, then hooks his leg, 1...2. Cabana just gets his shoulders up. Both men get up, and Harris quickly kicks Cabana in the mid-section. He then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and goes for a jumping clothesline, which Cabana is able to duck.

Cabana runs off to the ropes himself, bounces off them, then hits Harris with a big clothesline, leaving both men down on the mat, trying to regather themselves. Slowly, both men pick themselves up from the mat, and stumble towards each other. Harris looks to strike first, going for a left hand, but Cabana ducks it and goes behind Harris, then waits for him to turn. Harris turns around, and is met with some quick right snap jabs from Cabana. Cabana has Harris groggy as he stops the snap jabs, then hits an elbow right to the top of the head of Harris, sending him down to the mat. Harris rolls back and gets back to his feet, only to receive a European uppercut from Cabana that sends him back to the corner. Cabana moves into the corner after Harris, and goes back to the right snap jabs, one after the other into the face of Harris. 1...2...3...4.Cabana grabs the arm of Harris, and Irish whips him across to the opposite corner. Cabana then charges across the ring, and hits a body splash in the corner, squashing Harris up against the turnbuckle. Harris stumbles out of the corner, and Cabana kicks him in the mid-section, then puts him in between his thighs and grabs a double underhook. Cabana then flips Harris over and hits a sit out butterfly bomb, into the hook of the leg, 1...2.. Harris just gets his shoulders up off the mat. Cabana gets up with a shocked look on his face, before he decides to head up to the top rope. Cabana walks over to the corner, climbs out to the apron, then up to the top rope. He looks down at Harris, and signals for him to get up, ready to launch an aerial attack. Harris slowly gets back to his feet, and Cabana launches himself from the top rope, looking for a front on dropkick. Harris moves out of the way though, and Cabana crashes down to the mat hard. Harris grabs Cabana by the leg, then flips over into the jacknife pin attempt, 1...2.. Cabana just gets his shoulders up off the mat. Harris gets back to his feet slowly, shaking his head in disbelief. He then lifts Cabana back up, and presses him back against the ropes, before going for an Irish whip, which Cabana reverses.

Harris runs across the ring, bounces off them ropes, then hits a jumping clothesline, sending Cabana right down to the mat. Harris gets back to his feet and taunts Cabana, causing the crowd to boo. He then motions for Cabana to get up. Cabana slowly gets back to his feet, and Harris scoops him up. He then yells out for the end, before attempting the Catatomic. Cabana though grabs Harris’ head mid move, and turns it into a DDT, slamming Harris head down against the mat. He then gets back to his feet and lifts Harris back up. He sets Harris up in a double underhook position, before lifting him into the air, and nailing him with the Colt 45. Cabana drops down and hooks the leg of Harris, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Colt Cabana.

Cabana gets back to his feet and raises his hand. Ron Killings then slides into the ring, and celebrates with him. Suddenly, the lights go out, as the whole arena goes to black. A video then plays on the titantron The camera zooms in, and it shows Evan Bourne, and Jay Lethal flying around the ring together, in an empty building. It then says ‘Aerial Assault’.

Styles: Another Aerial Assault message just shown.

Coach: Well hopefully we will see the team soon.

Ad break.

James Patterson is shown sitting in his office, behind his desk as we come back from the break. RVD then walks in.

RVD: I want Lance Cade, and I want him at Fate.

Patterson: Whoa, hold up one second. Rob, you already have a match at Fate. And it is signed, sealed and and it will be delivered. I don’t care if you want Lance Cade, you have AJ Styles. You’re the one who agreed to face AJ in the first place, remember?

RVD: Dude, of course I remember. But this Cade shit, it’s just giving me the shits.

Patterson: You see Rob, that’s exactly the problem. All you’re thinking about is Cade. At Fate, you will be facing AJ Styles. And I suggest you start thinking about that. Then, once Fate is done, you can think about Lance Cade.

The camera goes back to ringside.

Coach: RVD has to get his head around Lance Cade.

Styles: Well Cade should keep his nose out of RVD’s business.

Coach: At this stage, as far as Lance Cade is concerned, RVD’s business is also his business.

Here Comes The Pain plays throughout the arena, as Brock Lesnar steps out to the top of the ramp with the NEW Championship around his waist and poses to the boos of the crowd. He then walks down the ramp and gets to ringside, before jumping up onto the ring apron, while pyro shoots from the ringposts. Lesnar climbs into the ring, then takes his belt off and holds it high for the crowd to see.

Coach: Here comes the pain!

Styles: This Sunday at Fate, Brock Lesnar will be defending that NEW Championship against John Cena. But tonight, the two must co-exist as partners.

Coach: And that’s going to be hard for the two to do.

The arena goes black, and My Time Is Now starts to play. John Cena then runs out onto the stage to the cheers of the crowd. He poses, then walks down the ramp towards the ring. Cena looks at Lesnar in the ring and slides into it. He then poses, his eyes still on Lesnar.

Styles: Here is Cena, and he can’t take his eyes off of Lesnar already.

Coach: Well he’s going to have to as he’s teaming with the guy tonight, not going against him.

Natural plays, and The Naturals walk out to the top of the stage with their NEW Tag team Championships around their waists. They pose to the boos of the crowd, before walking down the ramp and to the ring. They climb up into the ring, then pose with their belts.

Styles: The Naturals have been wrestling these two men for the past few weeks, but you can’t forget that at Fate, they will be defending their NEW Tag Team Championships against three other teams.

Coach: That’s right Joey, but they need to keep their focus here tonight.

Match Four
Tag Team Match
Brock Lesnar and John Cena vs The Naturals

Andy Douglas leaves the ring and goes out to the apron, leaving Chase Stevens to start the match for The Naturals. Meanwhile, Lesnar and Cena face off, arguing over who will start the match off. Chase Stevens charges across the ring and hits a forearm to the side of the head of Lesnar, knocking him through the ropes and out to the floor. Cena then turns Stevens around to face him, before surprising him with some big right hands that knock him all of the way back to the ropes. Cena then attempts to send Stevens off with an Irish whip, but Stevens counters, and sends Cena off instead. Cena runs across the ring, bounces off the ropes, then gets caught in a sleeper hold. Cena quickly moves around in the hold, and goes behind Stevens. He then goes for a back suplex, but Stevens gets out of the move halfway through, and flips over to land on his feet. Stevens then grabs Cena around the head, locking in a side headlock. He pulls Cena across to the corner, and makes the tag to Andy Douglas. Douglas climbs into the ring, and The Naturals push Cena back against the ropes, before sending him off with a double Irish whip. Cena runs across the ring, bounces off the ropes, then gets caught with a double dropkick from The Naturals. Stevens rolls out of the ring, while Douglas covers Cena, 1...2. Cena kicks out. Cena sits up and Douglas goes right after him, locking in a front face lock. Cena fights back to his feet, then uses his strength to ram Douglas back into the corner. Brock Lesnar then tags himself in, slapping Cena in the back hard. The sound reverberates around the arena, while Lesnar climbs into the ring. Douglas lets go of Cena, and Cena and Lesnar then get in the faces of one another. Andy Douglas capitalises, as he hits a big right hand on Lesnar, causing him to stagger back. Cena leaves the ring, shaking his head. Douglas then hits another right hand that knocks Lesnar right back against the ropes. Douglas smiles, as he Irish whips Lesnar off. Lesnar runs across the ring, then bounces off the ropes, before ducking a Douglas clothesline.

He then goes to bounce off the opposite ropes, when Cena slaps him in the back, tagging himself back in. Cena climbs into the ring, then laughs at Lesnar and tells him to leave. Cena turns to Douglas and charges at him, only to be caught with an inverted atomic drop. Chase Stevens then climbs into the ring, charges across, and takes Cena down with an STO. Stevens quickly leaves the ring, before the referee can tell him off, while Douglas makes the cover, 1...2. Cena gets his shoulders up off the mat. Douglas gets back to his feet, looking slightly frustrated. He helps Cena back to his feet, before hitting a right hand that sends Cena stumbling back. Douglas then follows up with a second right that sends Cena all of the way back to the corner. Douglas smiles as Stevens pins the arms of Cena back. He then unloads with right hands, one after the other. 1...2...3...4. Douglas tags Chase Stevens back in. Stevens climbs into the ring while Douglas leaves, before he starts to tee off with right hands of his own in the corner. 1...2...3...4. Stevens backs away from the corner, and takes the attention of the referee with him. Meanwhile, Andy Douglas wraps the tag rope around the throat of Cena and starts to choke him. Brock Lesnar jus stands on the apron, taunting Cena, while Douglas keeps the choke going. Stevens then leaves the referee, as he runs over and hits a knee to the mid-section of Cena. Douglas lets go of Cena, leaving him to double over in pain and gasp for air. Stevens then grabs Cena by the head and throws him back into the corner, then back of Cena’s head hitting the top turnbuckle hard. Cena drops down to his hands and knees in pain, grimacing at the pain that is shotting through the back of his head. Stevens then tags in Andy Douglas. Douglas climbs into the ring, and puts Cena in a front face lock, before lifting him right back up to his feet and taking him over with a snap suplex. Douglas floats over into the cover, 1...2. Cena kicks out. Douglas gets back to his feet, before bending over and picking Cena back up.

Douglas then goes for a second suplex, but Cena slips out and lands on his feet behind Douglas. Douglas turns around, and Cena boots him hard in the mid-section, before running off to the ropes behind Douglas. Cena bounces off the ropes, then takes Douglas down face first with the throwback. Cena gets back to his feet, then runs across to the corner and sends Stevens flying down to the mat with a right hand. He then turns around and sees Stevens groggily stumbling around the ring. Cena gets him up, then plants him with the protoplex. He then stumbles back and falls against the ropes, where Brock Lesnar tags himself in. Lesnar climbs into the ring, then runs across and covers Douglas, 1...2.. Cena pulls him off the pin. Lesnar gets back to his feet, and him and Cena start to mouth off. Lesnar suddenly knees Cena in the mid-section, before grabbing him by the head and throwing him over the top rope and out to the floor. Lesnar turns, and Douglas gets back to his feet and charges at Lesnar. Lesnar digs his shoulder into the mid-section of Douglas and lifts him into the air, before running him across the ring and ramming him down into the turnbuckle. Lesnar then hits repeated shoulder tackles on Douglas. 1...2...3...4. Lesnar drags Douglas out of the corner by the arm, sending him off with an Irish whip to the opposite corner. Lesnar charges across the ring, then hits a high knee to the chest of Douglas, sending him down to his hands and knees. Chase Stevens climbs back into the ring and at Lesnar, only to be taken down with a huge clothesline. Douglas slowly regains his footing, and Lesnar grabs him, then throws him over with a belly to belly suplex. Lesnar gets back to his feet, then walks over to Douglas and stalks him, bending over and daring him to get up with a twisted smile on his face. Douglas slowly gets back to his feet, before getting hoisted up into a fireman carry. Douglas struggles around, but he can’t get out of Lesnar’s hold. That is, until Chase Stevens comes up behind Lesnar and sends him down to a knee with a chop block.

Douglas then slips out and lands behind Lesnar. Both Naturals look at each other and smile, before backing into the ropes, bouncing off them, and taking Lesnar down with a double chop block. Stevens quickly climbs out to the apron, while Douglas continues to try to regather himself. He then grabs Lesnar by the leg and drags him across to the corner, before tagging in Chase Stevens. Stevens climbs into the ring and looks down at Lesnar, while Douglas holds Lesnar’s leg up. Stevens then drops an elbow right across the knee of Lesnar. Stevens gets back to his feet, and he stomps right onto the knee of Lesnar, continuing to assault the leg. Lesnar screams out in pain, after the sustained attack on his leg. Stevens smiles as he grabs the leg of Lesnar and hangs it over the bottom rope. He then jumps up in the air with assistance from the top rope, before cannonballing down across the knee of Lesnar. Lesnar’s face tells the story, as the pain is etched into it. Stevens then tags Andy Douglas back in. Douglas climbs up to the top rope, before jumping down and dropping his forearm right across the knee of Lesnar. Lesnar rolls around in pain, and Douglas then stops him, before hooking the leg, 1...2.. Lesnar kicks out. Douglas shakes his head as he gets back to his feet. He then grabs the leg of Lesnar and rolls him over, applying a half Boston crab. Lesnar screams in pain, his leg throbbing. He tries to use his upper body strength to pull himself to the ropes, but it is a long process. Douglas continues to apply the pressure, and the referee questions Lesnar, asking him if he wants to quit. Lesnar refuses as he pulls himself closer and closer to the ropes. Lesnar gets within inches of the ropes, before he uses one last burst of energy, and grabs the bottom rope. 1...2...3...4. Douglas lets go of the hold. He then grabs Lesnar by the leg and starts to pull him into the middle of the ring.

Douglas takes the leg of Lesnar, and goes for the half Boston crab once more. Lesnar is able to counter however, as he brings Douglas in, then uses his leg strength to push him right back, sailing onto his back. Lesnar regains his footing as he limps back and leans against the ropes. He then looks at Cena, and hols his hand out for the tag. Cena looks around, unsure as to what to do. He then tags himself in, and climbs into the ring. He goes straight after Douglas, who is getting back to his feet. Cena hits some right hands that knock Douglas right back against the ropes. He then sends Douglas off with an Irish whip. Douglas runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken over with a sit out hip toss from Cena. Douglas starts to get up, and Cena runs off to the ropes, then bounces off them and hits a flying shoulder tackle on Douglas. Douglas gets back to his feet, and Cena runs over and takes him down with a clothesline. Chase Stevens starts to climb into the ring, but Cena runs across, then hits a knee that sends him out through the ropes and to the floor. Cena turns and sees Douglas go for a right hand. Cena is able to duck it and go behind Douglas, before drilling him down to the mat with the protoplex. Cena gets back to his feet, full of energy. He then looks down at Douglas and tells him, “You can’t see me!” Cena runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, taunts, then hits the five knuckle shuffle. He climbs back to his feet, full of energy, before squatting down and motioning for Douglas to get up. Brock Lesnar then climbs in the ring behind Cena, and turns him around. Lesnar gets Cena up, then plants him with the F-5. Lesnar climbs out of the ring laughing, as he starts to walk back up the ramp. Andy Douglas regains his senses and sees Cena down. He drapes his arm across him, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners, the NEW Tag Team Champions, Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas, The Naturals.

Brock Lesnar walks back to ringside, and grabs his NEW Championship. He then slides back into the ring and stands over Cena, holding his belt high in the air.

Coach: Is that the image we will be left with this Sunday?

Styles: It could well be Coach. Especially if Lesnar can hit the F-5.

A graphic for the Main Event; Sabu vs CM Punk plays.

Styles: Coming up next is our Main Event: Sabu going one on one with the World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk.

Ad break.

We come back from the break, and the lights go out in the arena. They then come back on, and Sabu is standing in the middle of the ring, pointing to the ceiling. The crowd cheers as Sabu stands in the middle of the ring.

Styles: Last week Sabu was dragged down to the proverbial pits of hell by who we assume was Ricky Banderas. Let’s take a look back at that now.

Sabu climbs back to his feet, when suddenly, a hand bursts through the ring. Sabu looks shocked as he looks at the hand. It grabs Sabu by the leg, leaving him unable to move.

The referee and Sabu looks around in shock, not knowing what to do. Orton gets back to his feet, and looks down in shock. He then suddenly hits Sabu with the RKO. Orton rolls Sabu over, and hooks his leg. The referee looks around, not knowing what to do, before deciding to count, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Randy Orton.

Orton gets back to his feet and looks around in shock. He then drops down and rolls out of the ring. Another fist punches a hole in the ring, and joins both of the holes. The hands then grab Sabu, and drag him down under the ring while the lights go a dark red.

Styles: Oh my God! What in the hell is happening?

Coach: I have no idea Joey.

Styles: Could it be ... Ricky Banderas?

Coach: If so, he is dragging Sabu down to the fiery pits of hell.

Sabu’s head disappears to under the ring as the camera fades away.

Coach: Sabu had better hope that Banderas doesn’t make his presence felt again here tonight.

This Fire Burns plays throughout the arena, and CM Punk walks out to the top of the ramp with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, while the crowd cheer him on wildly. Punk then walks down the ramp, climbs up onto the apron, and poses on the turnbuckle, taking his belt off and holding it high. He jumps up over the top rope and warms up in the ring.

Styles: Earlier tonight CM Punk was assaulted backstage by Randy Orton and Jimmy Rave.

Coach: Was that the birth of a new alliance right there?

Main Event
Singles Match
Sabu vs CM Punk

The referee calls for the bell as the two men circle around the ring slowly. CM Punk quickly dashes across the ring and slides over at Sabu, trying to grab his leg. Sabu though moves out of the way, and then runs across to the other side of the ring, not wanting to get caught by Punk. Both men then move into the middle of the ring and shake hands to the cheers of the crowd. They move back to their respective corners once more, as they circle around the ring again. They then move together, and lock up. Neither man gets an edge straight away, as they show their equality in terms of strength. They continue to try to overpower each other, but neither man is budging. Punk finally breaks up the lockup, as he takes the arm of Sabu, and applies a wristlock. He then pulls Sabu in, and locks in a side headlock, before taking him over with a headlock takedown. The referee asks Sabu if he wants to give it away, and Sabu refuses. Punk continues to apply pressure, keeping the headlock applied. Both of Sabu’s shoulders slip down onto the mat, 1...2. Sabu gets a shoulder up. He then fights back to his feet and hits a few right hands to the mid-section. Punk just takes him back down though again with the headlock takedown. Sabu counters straight out of it this time, as he locks in a head scissors. Punk then kips out of it. Both men get back to their feet, and Sabu grabs a side headlock on Punk. He then takes Punk over with a headlock takedown. Punk squirms around in it a bit, before locking in a head scissors of his own. Sabu kips out of it, and both men get up. Both men face off, which is interrupted when Sabu hits a hard kick to the hamstring of Punk. Punk fires back quickly, with a hard kick of his own hitting Sabu in the hamstring. Sabu kicks Punk again, and Punk returns the favour right back, as the two continue to exchange kicks. They continue to do so, until Punk hits a kick to the chest of Sabu that shocks him. Punk then goes for a roundhouse kick to the head of Sabu, but Sabu ducks it. Sabu then hits a quick series of three hard kicks to the hamstring of Punk. Punk hobbles in pain, and Sabu then runs off to the ropes.

Sabu bounces off the ropes, then ducks a clothesline from Punk, before jumping on him and taking him down in a crucifix pin attempt, 1...2. Punk gets out of the hold. Both men get back to their feet, and Sabu kicks Punk in the chest, causing him to stagger back in pain, his face showing his shock at Sabu coming out with such a hard kick so quickly. Sabu then hits some hard forearms right into the head of Punk that knock him all of the way back to the corner. Sabu then follows Punk in, and he holds onto the top rope and begins to kick away at the mid-section of Punk, one kick after the other. 1...2...3...4. Sabu pulls Punk out of the corner by the arm, before attempting to Irish whip him over to the corner. Punk is able to reverse the move from Sabu, and instead send Sabu over to the opposite corner. Punk then follows Sabu in, right behind him. Sabu gets to the corner and he reaches out and grabs the top rope, before jumping up and floating over Punk. Punk then runs chest first into the turnbuckle. He turns around, nursing his injured chest, only to be taken down by Sabu with an arm drag. Punk fights back to his feet, with Sabu still holding his arm. Sabu then kicks him in the arm, causing Punk to move around the ring, trying to escape Sabu, with a pained expression on his face. Sabu then elbows Punk in the arm, trying to wear it down ever further. Punk suddenly gets his arm free by taking Sabu down with an arm drag. Sabu gets back up to his feet though, and kicks Punk hard in the mid-section. Punk doubles over in pain, and Sabu runs off to the ropes, then bounces off them and takes Punk down with a swinging neckbreaker. Sabu climbs back to his feet, before hitting a leg drop right across the throat of Punk. Sabu then stomps down on the chest of Punk, trying to weaken him. Sabu then runs across the ring, jumps up to the second rope, and attempts a springboard leg drop. Punk is able to roll out of the way though, leaving Sabu in a seated position.

Punk then climbs back to his feet, runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a low dropkick, getting Sabu right in the jaw. Sabu tries to roll to safety, as he rolls over to the ropes. Punk then charges across at him again, and hits another low dropkick, this time to the back of Sabu, sending him rolling out to the floor. Sabu hits the floor with a thud, and a scream is heard from him. He then slowly starts to get back to his feet, while Punk runs at the ropes opposite to him. Punk bounces off the ropes, then runs across the ring, before diving through the second and top ropes onto Sabu with a suicide dive. Punk gets backs to his feet and plays to the crowd as they cheer him on. He then bends down and lifts Sabu back up to his feet. He keeps a hold of Sabu by the hair, then drags him across to the announce table, and slams his head down into it. Sabu groggily leans over the announce table while Punk climbs up to the apron. Sabu turns around, and Punk runs along the apron, then jumps down onto the shoulders of Sabu, before snapping off a hurrancanrana onto the floor. Punk gets back to his feet on the floor again to more cheers from the crowd. He then picks Sabu up by the hair and rolls him back into the ring. Punk climbs up onto the apron, then heads over to the corner, climbing up to the top rope. Sabu slowly gets back to his feet, and Punk comes down from the top rope with a cross body block, into the hook of the leg, 1...2. Sabu kicks out. Punk gets back to his feet, before he starts to kick at the hamstrings of Sabu as he tries to get up. Sabu has a pained expression on his face as he gets right back to his feet. Punk then unloads with a kick to the chest of Sabu that forces him back to the corner. Punk follows up, going after Sabu and hitting more kicks to the chest. 1...2...3...4. Punk backs away out of the corner. Sabu starts to come out of the corner himself, and Punk kicks him hard in the back of the knee. Punk then grabs Sabu by the arm, before sending him off to the opposite corner with an Irish whip.

Punk then charges in after Sabu, as he goes for a running knee lift. Sabu quickly jumps out to the apron though, leaving Punk to knee the top turnbuckle. Sabu then slingshots back into the ring and grabs Punk by the head in midair, leading into a DDT. Both men are down as they try to recuperate from the onslaughts they have let loose on one another. The referee begins to count as both try Punk and Sabu try to get back to their feet, with their desperation shown on their faces. Both crawl over to sets of ropes in hope of getting assistance in finding their feet. Both men get back to their feet, and stagger towards each other in the middle of the ring. Sabu goes for a kick to the mid-section straight off the bat, but Punk is able to catch it. Sabu then nails Punk with a step up enzuiguri, right to the back of the head. Punk stumbles around the ring, looking completely out of it. Sabu then gets back to his feet and grabs Punk, rolling him into an inside cradle, 1...2.. Punk just kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Sabu unleashes with a barrage of forearms, right to the head of Punk. He holds Punk in place, and continues to hot more and more right forearms. Sabu then runs off to the ropes, leaving Punk shaking on his feet in the middle of the ring. Sabu bounces off the ropes, before nailing a big forearm to the face of Punk, sending him down to the mat. Sabu then runs at the ropes, jumps up to the second rope, and jumps off, hitting a springboard leg drop right across the throat of Punk. Sabu hooks the leg of Punk, 1...2.. Punk just gets his shoulder up off the mat. Sabu gets back to his feet, looking frustrated. He stomps on the face of Punk, then heads over to the corner, out to the apron, and up to the top rope. Punk starts to climb back to his feet, and Sabu readies himself to jump. Punk gets right up, and Sabu jumps from the top rope and hits Punk with a missile dropkick. Punk falls down to the mat hard, and Sabu crawls over, then covers the fallen man, 1...2.. Punk somehow manages to get his shoulders up off the mat yet again.

Sabu gets back to his feet, looking frustrated. He then runs over the body of Punk, and bounces off the ropes. He runs over Punk again, then jumps up to the second rope, springboards back and looks for a moonsault. Punk gets his knees up though, and Sabu lands across them, doing some considerable damage to his ribs. Sabu falls off Punk down to his hands and knees as he tries to suck in all of the air he can. Meanwhile, Punk rolls across to the ropes, trying to get himself up. Punk gets to the ropes, then slowly starts to pick himself up. He finally gets back to his feet, and turns to see Sabu up. Sabu goes for a right forearm to Punk, but Punk blocks, before hitting some open hand shots right to the head of Sabu. He then spins around and hits a big backhand that has Sabu on the back foot. Punk pulls Sabu’s head down and hits some knee lifts until he gets Sabu back against the ropes, at which point he sends Sabu off with an Irish whip. Sabu runs across the ring, bounces off the ropes, and catches a leg lariat from Punk, sending him down to the mat. Sabu starts to get back to his feet, and Punk pulls him right up, then Irish whips him across to the corner. Punk charges across the ring, then nails a knee lift right to the jaw of Sabu. He grabs Sabu by the head, then runs him out of the corner and nails a bulldog. Sabu hits the mat hard, and Punk gets back to his feet, before climbing out to the apron. Sabu slowly struggles back to his feet, and Punk springboards up to the top rope, then jumps into the ring and nails a clothesline on Sabu.

Suddenly, the crowd boos as Randy Orton jumps the barrier and slides into the ring.

Punk gets back to his feet and measures Sabu, waiting for him to get up, unaware that Randy Orton is standing behind him. Orton turns Punk around, before nailing him with the RKO. The referee calls for the bell.

Torrie: Here is your winner by disqualification, the World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk.

Randy Orton slides out of the ring and starts to walk out of the ramp when suddenly two hands burst through the ring.

Styles: Oh my God!

Coach: It has to be Ricky Banderas.

The hands grab Sabu by the leg and pull him down under the ring. The camera shows Orton looking at Punk. It then cuts to the top of the ramp where James Mitchell is shown laughing, as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

103yejd.jpg

zjeq6mjuo516cy2m45we.jpg

2q8jicyhhukllc3wogo3.jpg

kj5ltakrk7wk486hpnac.jpg

NEWTagTitles.jpg

5hxu3e7ioijlxa2spkt.jpg

pi91hpm60ff002erm70.jpg

chessarmy

Best Match: Brock Lesnar and John Cena vs The Naturals, I really enjoyed this match. The finish was great, as it sets up Lesnar vs Cena sometime down the road. The Naturals came out of this looking strong, and you didn't hurt Cena at all either since his own partner turned on him. Tag matches are your specialty my friend

Worst match: AJ Styles vs Lance Cade, it was a good match, but the RVD run in seemed kind of pointless. Did he do it just to piss AJ off? In any event, these two should have an amazing match at Fate

Best angle: I'm going with Londrick in the back. I can tell that you are going to split these two, the question is...when? I hope that after they break up, you give Brian Kendrick THE gimmick.

Worst Angle: RVD in James Patterson's office. For a simple reason,
RVD: Dude, of course I remember. But this Cade shit, it’s just giving me the shits.

Additional Thoughts: The Randy Orton/CM Punk feud is pretty awesome right now, Orton seems to have Punk's number atm. He attacked him in the back and then at the end of the show he attacked him again. Also, it appears that you are planning a Ricky Banderas/Sabu feud. There is only one thing I can say about that....barbed wire massacre MUST be the match to end the feud lol. I don't think I've read that kind of match before, I think Mesias and Sabu could be the perfect pair for that match. I really like what you are doing with your tag division, its obvious to me that tag team matches are your specialty. I'm looking forward to reading Fate, as well as next week's show. I wonder when you'll pull the trigger on all the things that you are teasing, and what feuds are going to end/begin at the PPV. Great show BKB

Overall rating: 8.5

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BM: It was real close between Sabu-Punk and Lesnar/Cena-Naturals. Sabu has looked very good in NEW and the situation between Sabu and Banderas is very intriguing (just be sure to keep Banderas away from any ladders) Lesnar/Cena was also very good with the enemies as tag team partners. You are utilizing the Naturals way better than TNA ever did.

WM: Yeah right

BP: Gonna have to go with Londrick. Kendrick starting to show THE cocky side of his persona and it really is only a matter of time before they to their separate ways.

WP: RVD's for the same reason Chessarmy said. Plus it didn't seem very characteristic of RVD and was a little confusing because RVD attacks Lance Cade and then wants a match against him. It seems like Cade would want the match against RVD for attacking him earlier.

AC: A top notch show leading into Fate. Orton vs. Punk will be epic and so will Lesnar vs. Cena. Hell, the whole card looks stacked from top to bottom.

Qwake

Opening maych: Great way to kick off the show imo. You really know how to use Lance Cade well. The match flowed quite well between these two and I suspected RVD to run down and attack lol. Lance Cade also got the win which was good. The words after the match by AJ didn't really help much imo though, its really just those two hating Cade so he should have something to do with them at Fate.

THE Londrick promo: Well all I can say is I can't wait until Kendrick turns on London at Fate, but when this happens I hope you don't just job Paul London out. Pretty basic promo.

Rave/Punk: I didn't see where this was going at first, I thought it was just another "Punk: I am not going to lose Jimmy" sorta thing but with the Randy attack it made good sense. Pretty decent in the end and it payed off.

Cena promo: These promos of yours are usually really good but this one wasn't as good tbh, it just seemed a little repetitive but I guess thats how Cena is. It was a pretty good length and he was in pretty good character though. The match later should be pretty good too, I wonder who will attack who :shifty:

MCMG Vs MVorrison?!?: Great match, these teams mixed well which made the match flow smoothly. There was alot of action as you expect from the Machine Guns and them getting the win was suprising, I thought MVorrison would have it as a build up for Fate but looks like I was wrong. Best match of the night so far although there has only been two. Great match!

AMW Interview: Pretty decent promo, both in alright character and the tag titles match at Fate should be great.

Cade: Wooo Chris Jericho is back next week, him and Cade Vs AJ and RVD??? If so it should be great. Promo served its purpose for letting us know Y2J was on his way back :)

Cabanna Vs BRADEN WALKER: Alright match, Harris bores me alot tbh and when he is with James Storm it makes it a little more interesting but him in singles action sucks. Good that Colt won it though which builds him up for his tag match at Fate which could steal the show imo!

RVD/Patterson: This did nothing for me really, pretty dull but they were in character I guess. I think you were just trying to get it over more that RVD wants to kick Cades ass which we already knew but this may have helped it.

Naturals Vs LesCENA: Good match, the naturals are looking very dominant in NEW and this will helps it alot. There was some good spots in this match and you used there movesets well here, I knew Cena or Lesnar would turn I just didn't know who would first and Lesnar wins that one. Good match and good feud hyping.

Main Event: Great match and may have been match of the night, these two were great in the ring together! Alot of fast paced action but its good at some parts where you slowed it down, the RKO at the end was good which continues to feud well. Punk really got his ass kicked in this show! Great main event at the end with the hand again as well was good, James Mitchell up the ramp!!!

AC: Great show once again, matches were good as what we'd all expect and the promos were pretty well done too. You have hyped all of your feuds well and I am interested to see where they all go, good stuff and keep it up!

xtremebadass

BM: Without a doubt, you probably know what I am going to say...Lesnar and Cena vs. the Naturals. Not only did you add more hype to your main event, but you still are pushing the hell out of the Naturals. I really like how you killed two birds with one stone right here. The Naturals aren't in a front and center fued right now which is primetime to give them a quick push before their title defense. Good booking on both parts.

WM: I can't find one. Sure matches weren't as good as others, but seeing the winners of those matches justified those matches. It was phenomenal booking match wise all night.

BP: I am definitely going with Punk/Orton/Rave. Mainly because Punk got the crap kicked out of him. I wonder if you are pushing Rave this way by teaming him with Orton, that could be interesting, but I am getting into this Orton/Punk angle now, a little late though, but none the less I am late about everything lately lol.

WP: N/A

AC: Well, I am really running out of things to say. This is a phenomenal BTB, this really captures everything with the New Era of wrestling, ideal name, justifying ideal booking. Great build to the PPV btw. I see you are putting more emphasis on Sabu and Mitchell, I wonder where you are going here. Great show once again dude.

Beer

First Comment
Another great show there my friend. Well, here is the review.
Best Match
Lesnar and Cena versus The Naturals without a doubt. Dude, The Naturals are on fire and unlike some bookers who if they want to push them, make them win an random match, you are placing everything perfectly, lol, I hated The Naturals and thanks to this BTB I now love them. Great Match BKB, fair play.
Worst Match
There really was no Worst Match, today, top notch booking and writing.
Best Promo
Londrick. You are making them split obviously but what I like about this is that it is not your normal break up story line in which one person, in a match, hits the other and says he is fed up of him. In this you can see it happening but you are unsure, which I love.
Worst Promo
Not really.
Final comment
Great show, BKB. Lol, I no showed again, lol. I am getting bad at posting my shows on time, well, tomorrow I have no work so I will write like hell.

103yejd.jpg

zjeq6mjuo516cy2m45we.jpg

Brock Lesnar and John Cena met for the very first time in NEW back at the biggest Pay Per View of the NEW calendar: Starrcade. The two battled on in what many called match of the year. After an epic encounter, Brock Lesnar was the man left standing, walking out of Starrcade still the NEW Champion. After Starrcade, Lesnar was left without a challenger. Three men were to step up: Randy Orton, AJ Styles and John Cena. It was decided that the three would compete in a Triple Threat Match. The winner would earn himself the right to face Lesnar at Redemption for the NEW Championship. Lesnar couldn’t just sit back and watch though. Instead, he decided to make his presence felt. Lesnar came into the ring and decimated everyone who was competing for the chance to face him. He even went as far as using the F-5 on John Cena onto the announcer’s table. Because of this, NEW General Manager James Patterson decided that something needed to be done. He decided that at Redemption, Brock Lesnar would defend the NEW Championship against AJ Styles, Randy Orton and John Cena in a Fatal Four Way. In the lead up to Redemption, Cena returned from the rib injury that he sustained from the earlier attack of Lesnar. The four men then went on to Redemption, and competed in what was another fine match. Once again, Lesnar was the man who came out victorious, after pinning AJ Styles. On the next Revenge, Lesnar decided that he would throw himself a little party, to celebrate his domination of the NEW roster. Everything was going just how Brock had planned, until John Cena crashed the party. Cena came in and challenged Brock for the NEW Championship at Fate. Lesnar said he would let Cena challenge him, if he could beat anyone of Lesnar’s choice in a match the next week on Revenge. Cena agreed and the match was set up. Cena vs a mystery man. Or mystery men, as we would find out. Cena took on The Naturals in a Handicap Match, which ended with Cena getting the DQ finish and the win after Lesnar decked Cena, hitting him with the NEW Championship. Lesnar blamed The Naturals for the result, and he faced them the next week. They came out victorious against Lesnar, after a little distraction from John Cena. It was then to be John Cena and Brock Lesnar, against the NEW Tag Team Champions, The Naturals, just five days out from Fate. In that match, The Naturals came out victorious, after Lesnar hit the F-5 on Cena and left him laying in the ring. Will he be left laying again at Fate?

5hxu3e7ioijlxa2spkt.jpg

At Redemption, it was to be John Morrison, going one on one with Ron Killings. It seemed that Morrison didn’t feel so confident though, as he requested some help from MVP backstage before his match. The match came around, and Killings looked like he had it, until MVP made the distraction, setting up the win for John Morrison. Morrison and MVP then beat down Killings after the match, leaving him downed in the ring. On Revenge, the two claimed they had done what they did because they were sick of being overlooked. They were the future of wrestling, and they should be recognised for it. They also claimed that no one liked Killings, and that no one would even think of helping him. MVP was to then face Ron Killings later that night. In that match, Killings was once again on top, until John Morrison made the distraction and set up the MVP win. MVP and Morrison then started to beat Killings down again, when out of nowhere, Colt Cabana ran in and made the save. MVP and Morrison ran, not wanting to get involved with Cabana. However, they had no choice, when John Morrison and MVP were signed to go one on one on Revenge the next week. Cabana was able to pick up the win with a roll up, but he was then made to pay for it, as Morrison and MVP beat him down after the match. Ron Killings then ran in and returned the favour, saving Cabana from Morrison and MVP. Since then, the two teams have traded insults on MVP’s VIP Lounge. But come Sunday, who will prove to be the better team?

2q8jicyhhukllc3wogo3.jpg

One month ago at redemption, NEW saw perhaps the biggest debut in its history: the debut of CM Punk. CM Punk had jumped ship to NEW. Not only that, but he brought the World Heavyweight Championship with him. The fans were happy, and the locker room was happy to see CM Punk. Everyone was happy to see CM Punk, with the exception of one man: Randy Orton. Two days later, he came out to open Revenge. He declared that not only was NEW the future of professional wrestling, but it was also his new home. The fans were loving it, until Randy Orton came out. Orton said that Punk was nothing, and that while NEW was the future of professional wrestling, CM Punk most certainly wasn’t. Orton then challenged Punk to a match at Fate, with his World Heavyweight Championship on the line. Punk instantly accepted, only to be dropped with an RKO moments later. Punk then made his successful in ring debut later that night, beating Jimmy Rave. Randy Orton had already made his statement though. The two exchanged words for the next few weeks, trying to get the upper hand over one another psychologically. Then, five days out from Fate, Randy Orton and Jimmy Rave assaulted CM Punk backstage, after Rave and Punk exchanged insults. Later that night, CM Punk went one on one with Sabu, with that match being cut short after an RKO from Orton. Will Punk get the very same RKO this Sunday? Or will the result be different?

pi91hpm60ff002erm70.jpg

Weeks ago on Revenge, Brian Kendrick faced Shelton Benjamin in a one on one match, which at the time, just seemed like a good victory to gain momentum for him and his partner, Paul London. The next week, another match was arranged. This time, the partners of Kendrick and Benjamin were to go one on one: Paul London and Charlie Haas. In the end, London fell to Haas. Many people said that by losing, Paul London was letting Brian Kendrick down. Kendrick hadn’t indicated that he felt that way ... yet. The next week it was to be Paul London and Brian Kendrick up against The World’s Greatest Tag Team. Kendrick had the match in control, until Paul London requested the tag. Kendrick complied and tagged London in, in what ended up costing them the match, with has getting the pin on London again. Kendrick went to NEW General manager James Patterson, and requested that the two teams meet again at Fate, because London had cost them the match. Patterson agreed, as he had already been through a stressful night, and added in a bonus stipulation: the winning team becomes the Number One Contenders for the NEW Tag Team Championships. Kendrick has been telling London he believes him, but behind London’s back, Kendrick has been saying otherwise. Will London prove trustworthy this Sunday?

kj5ltakrk7wk486hpnac.jpg

At Redemption, there was to be a crowning of a new Champion, with a brand new Championship: the North American Championship. As Rob van Dam and Chris Jericho were engaged in a heated rivalry, NEW General Manager James Patterson saw it as the perfect opportunity to capitalise on the two, by putting the belt on the line in a match between the two. But he didn’t mean just any match. Oh no, it was to be a Ladder Match. The two engaged in a war. The ladder: not just their friend, but also their enemy, as it slammed down into them many a time. At the end of the day, RVD walked out as the first ever North American Champion, while Chris Jericho struggled to walk out at all, after a ladder-hung Walls of Jericho on RVD went wrong, injuring Jericho’s ribs. The first person to congratulate RVD on Revenge was none other than his friend AJ Styles. He then asked if he could get a shot at the belt. RVD agreed, on the condition that AJ must beat him first. On the next Revenge, RVD fell to AJ after a roll up. RVD looked frustrated as he went back. Compounding his problems, Lance Cade had arrived on the scene in NEW. Cade had arrived to re-unite with his teacher, Chris Jericho. When RVD injured Jericho, Cade’s attention turned to Van Dam. Cade requested a match with RVD, and he got it, scheduled for the next week on Revenge. After the weeks of mouthing off to RVD, the build-up was there. Only, the two never made it to the ring. Instead, Cade assaulted RVD backstage, which only ended when James Patterson ran over and broke it up. On the last Revenge before Fate, Cade would go one on one with AJ Styles in his first ever NEW match. The match was however cut short, as RVD ran in and attacked Cade. Unhappy at RVD for interrupting his match, AJ mouthed off to him. Will these frustration boil over? Or will these two remain friends?

NEWTagTitles.jpg

The Naturals have been the dominant tag team in NEW for months now. With a great mix of speed, strength, teamwork, and some questionable tactics, they have taken the NEW tag team ranks by storm. As NEW Tag Team Champions, some consider them practically unbeatable, when the belts are up for grabs. Although there have been scares as of late. At Redemption, the Motor City Machine Guns looked like they had the match wrapped up until America’s Most Wanted ran in, with James Storm hitting Alex Shelley in the back of the head with a beer bottle. The Naturals got through by the skin of their teeth, but that didn’t destroy their confidence. Two nights later, they faced the Canadian Bulldogs, and the Bulldogs pulled out a huge upset, outing themself in contention for the belts. Meanwhile, AMW had defeated the Canadian Bulldogs at Redemption, and the Motor City Machine Guns also deserved a rematch. NEW General Manager James Patterson made the choice he had to: The Naturals would defend their NEW Tag Team Championships against AMW, the Motor City Machine Guns and the Canadian Bulldogs. Since then, the challengers have won and lost, while The Naturals have dealt with Brock Lesnar and John Cena. Who will pick up the victory this Sunday?