NEW: New Era Wrestling

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Best match: AJ Styles vs RVD. This was an awesome match, lots of back and forth action. The finish was great, you really did a great job of making the match flow well and the roll up victory by AJ will keep RVD looking strong. It was a very fun read and an awesome opener.

Worst Match: Randy Orton vs Kidman, but every show needs a squash once in a while. You did a great job of making Orton look strong, I really liked his promo on CM Punk as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that feud.

Best Angle: The John Cena promo was awesome. You can feel the intensity, it really did a great job of building the feud. These are the kind of Cena promos that WWE needs to do

Worst Angle: I'm going with RVD and Cade in the back. It kind felt kind of random, but at least you set up a match for next week.

Line of the night:
And you know Kristal, I’m wondering myself. But at the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter who I face. I could face a midget, or I could face a giant. It doesn’t really make a difference. Because at the end of the day, I pity whoever has to face me. They don’t know what they’re going up against. I have the drive, I have the determination to go through anyone, in order to make sure that I will be the man facing Brock Lesnar at Fate. And while my opponent has nothing on the line, I sure as hell do.

Additional Thoughts: I enjoyed the tag team angle, classic heels running away with the babyfaces standing tall in the ring routine. But it worked and I enjoyed it. Your promos throughout the night were enjoyable, you have definitely improved in that aspect. The ending was awesome, I loved the handicap match. I was in suspense as to who would win, I thought you were going to just have Cena "overcome the odds" but instead you did it the right way. You kept the Naturals looking strong, and you gave Cena a title shot at the same time. With that said, I still hope Lesnar retains :). Great show BKB

Overall rating: 9.0

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Charlie Haas needs to be pushed to the motherfucking moon. :)

Looking good BKB.

xtremebadass

BM: I am going with AJ Styles vs. Rob Van Dam. That was a strongly competitive match and one hell of an opener. This has alot of potential to become a great feud. I am not sure if it can beat your Upper card feuds though lol.

WM: I am going with Orton squash on Kidman. I know it was necessary to show Orton's beastliness, but still.

BP: It was a tie between Orton's and Cena's. I know when they did these promos, not both superstars were number one contender's, but this justified their future victories later that night thus building the hype before they even had the shot. In both cases they were really strong promos from two top contenders.

WP: N/A

AC: Yet another great show. I was impressed as hell with the actual show, but then I saw your match cards and was freakin' out. Those are badass dude, who made those? Anyways, I am digging your two top matches, but am kind of bummed AJ went from main event to NA Championship hunt, but oh well.

Qwake

Opening match: OMG!!! What a great match! I like both wrestlers which made me more interested but the action throughout the match was great and it was a good length. Nice to see AJ pick up the win and the title match will be great!

Cade/RVD: Not much to say really, good to see you pushing Lance Cade, and a good way to give us a good match for next week.

Cena interview: Pretty good interview, you got Cena's character well and it was just the right length that it needed to be. I wonder who Lesnar is gonna choose for Cena to face, should be good!

London Vs Haas: Pretty good match, I like both superstars and their teams which made this interesting. I like Haas winning because he is AWESOME, alot of good action in this match and it was also a good length. Good match :y:

Lesnar interview: Good character in this promo, it heated the main event up well and made Lesnar look (sound) good.

Patterson/tag teams promo: It wasn't anything awesome but it done its job, you made Patterson announce the tag team match and at the end with the brawl carried on the feud nicely. Decent.

London/Kendrick: Nothing special about this but there wasn't really anything wrong with it, next week we have another geat match in the Worlds Greatest tag team/Londrick, lets hope Haas gets another victory :)

Orton Vs Kidman: It was an AWESOME match, alot of action and I thought Kidman had it in the bag...j/k, Orton killed him. That builds him up nicely!

Orton promo: Good in character promo, Punk must be shit scared of the almighty Randy Orton :shifty: Things are really heating up with Randy!

MVP/Morrison: Well I know you like these two and they will be continuing their pushes with this feud with Killings and colt. Good promo and Morrisons character was prefect imo, MVP was also good and heel. I wonder if Killings will show up to help out Colt!!!

Colt Vs Morrison: Good competitive match up, I was shocked at the end seeing Morrison lose to Colt but its still good. The ending was good, I had a feeling Killings would return te favour to Colt after Colt halped him last week. Good match and good ending.

Main Event: I didn't think it would be the Naturals, it was a suprise to me lol. It was a pretty good match but I didn't expect Cena to win it that way, I thought he would become "super Cena" and kill everyone in his way lol. I liked the DQ ending better but it didn't really ruin the match. It wasn't a bad match for a handicap match which I usually hate, nice job!

AC: Good show, the matches were AWESOME esp Randy's :)shifty:) and the promos weren't to bad either. You still could improve on them but they are coming along nicely. I will check out your other shows!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: I go with AJ Styles/RVD match, this is a good opener and I am pretty curious on what are you going to do with AJ since he just got a World title shot then he drops down to being a NA title contender. The NA Championship will be a good match and I hope RVD retains.

Worst Match: a very quick match from Orton, poor Kidman, I think Torrie is a little sad at the the corner while watching the match :shifty:.

Best Promo: I liked the Morrison/MVP promo, a nice team up between the two as well. We might see a Cabana/Killings vs. Morrison/MVP at Fate.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another good show from you BKB, I am liking the two championship feuds right here, I wonder what will Punk do next? Cena's promo really made something to add hype with his feud with Brock, the NEW Championship match is indeed going to be a great one. Plus, Aerial Assault is coming, this could be a real great addition to the tag team division and they could have a nice feud with the Naturals. I am looking forward to your next show.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
RVD vs AJ Styles: I quite enjoyed this match throughout. The length was abit much but it worked out well in the end with the roll up victory. A great start to the show and it kept me reading the match the whole way through which ain't something that happens ofter. A definate Match of the 3 months candidate right there.

Cade/RVD: Served its point, nothing special.

John Cena Promo: I quite enjoyed this promo and it went the right length so yeah.

Haas vs London: Good match that served both mens styles perfectly and showed that you watch too much wrestling as that was almost perfect psychology imo.

Lesnar Promo: I would have liked it too be longer but Lesnar promos are hard to right I will give you that. Anyway, it served its purpose and had a pretty good concept too it.

Patterson: Was good with the interferances and all but it needed that extra bit of length for each speech of each person. Also, you seemed to have made a typo with Fate and Redemption at one point as well

Orton/Kidman: SQUASH, now lets move on

Orton: Again Length.

Morrison and MVP: I actually thought this one was a good length and hyped up the match. MVP and Morrison are both gold on the microphone so it would be hard to fuck up a promo with them.

Morrison vs Colt: I know nothing about Colt but it turned into a great match for me with a basic back and forth match. Good after match ending as well. I see a match coming at fate between the 4.

Naturals vs Cena: Good matcvh to finish the show with the Naturals using the numbers and a good back and forth action. The arguing at the end seemed cool and well I see this continuing the fued well.

CT Styles

Best Match: The Main Event probably, although, RVD vs AJ Styles was also great; like I always say, it flowed well. The Main Event though, I had never heard or seen of The Naturals and yet I felt like I had seen them a million times. The match just worked great and Brock Lesnar coming out and giving Cena the victory was a good move as it allowed more heat between the two and it also kept The Naturals their credibility. Great match.

Worst Match: Kidman vs Orton. Like many have stated, it could've been a great match. I don't mind squashes, they work but why Kidman? It should have been someone more... jobbier? lol

Best Promo: The John Cena one was great, very in character. I also liked the Kendrick/London one. The reason is, it just seemed too good to be true and, this might be a long shot, but I'm predicting a Kendrick heel turn and possibly... THE..

Worst Promo: Wasn't any bad ones in my opinion.

Additional Comments: Good show, I really enjoyed it. I love your match writing, it flows well which is what i always look for. It was so easy to read and Fate is looking awesome. No real improvements need, maybe just improve on everything in general to move up to the next step. Everything though, is awesome. Good show.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: RVD vs AJ Styles. It had a nice style going into it and the flow of the match was well handed, with the moves just coming one after another but not in a repetitive way if you know what I mean. Nice match. The main event was good but it had some knocks against this match, with the DQ ending and handicap match.

WM: Orton vs Kidman. I choose it for being a squash, not because it was Kidman, as you wanted to put Orton over someone credible.

BP: I enjoyed Orton and Punk's promo. I like the chemistry between the two ad you were able to pass it nicely into the lines. It developed the feud nicely and it was very in character.

WP: Not one.

AC: It was good show. It had a hard job trying to live up to lats week's amazing show, but it delivered nonetheless. It developed all the rivalries nicely. I also liked the fact that you restablished Lesnar as the monster heel by attacking Cena.

Check out BTW, show has been posted

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

NEW Insider

Rumours

Billy Kidman is said to be a trainer for the new developmental territory that NEW is setting up. Thus why Randy Orton Punted him last week. It was a way to get Kidman away from the main roster.

No more firings have been made. It is now thought that instead, these wrestlers will go to developmental.

While NEW hasn’t confirmed that they have signed Evan Bourne and Jay Lethal, it looks very likely. Last week’s video package, plus the fact that Lethal has been removed from the TNA roster, and Bourne the ECW, makes it seem very likely they have landed jobs in NEW.

While Sabu will be on Revenge, rumours are suggest Ricky Banderas won’t be back. It is thought that they will give him at least another month off to heal up.

News

NEW Revenge got a 1.99 rating this past week. Yet again, this is their highest rating yet. It is a .03 improvement on last week.

NEW is proud to report they have signed the following wrestlers to developmental deals: Joe Hennig, Tyrone Jones, Jake Hager, Kenny Omega, Ken Doane, Elijah Burke and Drew Galloway.

This week on Revenge, Sabu makes his return after his amazing dive at Redemption. He will go one on one with the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Randy Orton.

Lance Cade gets his opportunity to punish Rob Van Dam for what he did to Chris Jericho, as they also meet one on one this week.

Also this week for the very first time in NEW, we see the VIP Lounge, hosted by none other than MVP. What can we expect from the highest paid wrestler on the NEW roster?

Known Card

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs The World’s Greatest Tag Team

Rob Van Dam vs Lance Cade

Sabu vs Randy Orton​

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Nice move with the developmental setup. Its a good way to have wrestlers in your BTB and keep them in it when you run out of ideas. I have kind of the same setup in mine but haven't used it yet. It's a shame that Ricky Banderas is leaving since I am a fan of him and felt TNA should have used him better.

Beer

Looks good THE BKB. Like what you have done with having Kidman the development trainer. Clever. I am expecting a return attack on Sabu from Ricky Banderas. Hopefully it works out. Anyhoo, my predictions.

Rob Van Dam vs Lance Cade

Sabu vs Randy Orton

seX-Power

Excited to see where this developmental thing goes and the Kidman angle was well set up for this. Also, I cant wait for the eventual debuts of Bourne and Lethal and I expect to see either a twist or somw real shock concerning these two. I suspect that Banderas may show up at Revenge but then again who knows. Londrick and Orton to go over in good matches. I dont even need to mention RVD because we all know that he will win! btw, rvd ftw imo tbh.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

NEWcopy.jpg

Yeah here we go for the hundredth time
Hand grenade pins in every line

Throw 'em up and let something shine
Going out of my fucking mind

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose

String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so i won't get loose

Truth is you can stop and stare
Bled myself out and no one cares

Dug the trench out laid down there
With a shovel up out of reach somewhere

Yeah, someone pour it in
Make it a dirt dance floor again

Say your prayers and stomp it out
When they bring that chorus in

I bleed it out digging deeper
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

Go stop the show
Choppy words and a sloppy flow

Shotgun opera lock and load
Cock it back and then watch it go

Mama help me I've been cursed
Death is rolling in every verse

Candy paint on his brand new hearse
Can't contain him he knows he works

Fuck this hurts, I won't lie
Doesn't matter how hard I try

Half the words don't mean a thing
And I know that I won’t be satisfied

So why try ignoring him
Make it a dirt dance floor again

Say your prayers and stomp it out
When they bring that chorus in

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

I've opened up these scars
I'll make you face this

I've pulled myself so far
I'll make you, face, this, now!!!!

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out
I bleed it out
I bleed it out

Here Comes The Pain plays throughout the arena, and NEW Champion Brock Lesnar walks out to the top of the ramp with the NEW Championship over his shoulder, before stopping and looking out to the crowd, drawing boos. Lesnar then walks down the ramp and climbs up into the ring, before grabbing a microphone.

Lesnar: I’m going to cut right to the chase. Last week, I said if John Cena beat anyone of my choosing, then he would get a shot at my NEW Championship at Fate. Well last week, he didn’t beat anyone. So James Patterson, get out here right now, and announce that John Cena will not be getting a title shot!

Lesnar paces around the ring, waiting. Spawn then begins to play, and James Patterson walks out from backstage in a suit. He walks down the ramp, then climbs up into the ring, before receiving a microphone.

Lesnar: Well go on. Make the announcement!

Patterson: Do you really want me to make the announcement on your match at Fate?

Lesnar: Of ...

Patterson: It was a rhetorical question Brock. At Fate, Brock Lesnar will be going one on one with John Cena with the NEW Championship on the line. Is there anything else you want me to say?

Lesnar: That’s not what I was talking ....

Patterson: Well, since you’re not going to shut up, there’s something I want to say myself. You see Brock, I saw you and The Naturals facing off last week, after they lost their match against John Cena last week thanks ... well thanks to you!

The crowd cheers.

Patterson: And you know that got me thinking: I need a match to capitalise on all that has gone down. And then, it came to me. So Brock, tonight it will be The Naturals, against .... Brock Lesnar!

The crowd cheers wildly.

Lesnar: What? Why in the hell do I have to go against two guys that are the reason I have to defend my NEW Championship at Fate? Why ....

The lights go out, and My Time Is Now starts to play, to cheers from the crowd. Cena then walks down the ramp and slides into the ring, before getting a microphone of his own.

Cena: Hold up! Hold the hell up! What’s up New York?

The crowd cheers.

Cena: It seems that right here, we have a Champion with the case of the deadly disease, known to everyone as being a pussy.

The crowd cheers.

Cena: You see, not only does Brock not want to face The Naturals tonight, but he also doesn’t want to face me at Fate. Which, when you think about it, doesn’t really make sense. I mean Brock, weren’t you the one who was the ‘almighty dominant’ one? Didn’t you say you could ‘dominate’ anyone on the roster? Brock, I see it like this: you either man the hell up, or step the hell down! So what’s it going to be?

Lesnar: Just who in the hell invited you out here?

The crowd boos.

Patterson: You know Brock; one could ask you the very same question.

Lesnar: When you’re the Champ, you don’t need to be invited!

Cena: Well Brock, starting from Fate, I’d suggest that you start looking at your invitations, because you won’t be getting free entry any more.

The crowd cheers, and Lesnar then starts to get in Cena’s face. The two men go nose to nose.

Patterson: Hey! Hey! Cut it out! Brock, you have a match later tonight, so you two are not going to be doing anything to one another to put that match in jeopardy. Do you understand me? Now let’s just leave the ring calmly.

Lesnar starts to turn around, when suddenly he just bullrushes Cena into the corner. Cena hammers away at the back of Lesnar with right hands, as security gushes from backstage, and tries to pull the two men apart. They manage to pull Lesnar away, but it is only momentarily, as he breaks through and charges back at Cena. Cena doesn’t back down as he goes towards Lesnar, only to be takedown with a double leg by Lesnar. The two trade right hands on the mat, until the security are able to grab Lesnar, and pull him from the ring. The two then stare down one another, Cena inside the ring, Lesnar out.

Ad break.

We come back from the ad break, and James Patterson is shown walking down a corridor. The camera then shows down the rest of the corridor, and Lance Cade is seen pulling Rob Van Dam along by the hair.

Patterson: My God! Does this ever end?

Patterson runs down the corridor, and the camera follows. We go around a corner, and Lance Cade is shown standing over RVD.

Patterson: Just why in the hell did you do that Lance? You had a match with him later tonight anyway!

Cade: I told RVD I was putting him in a hospital. And I just did it.

Cade walks past Patterson bumping into him on the way past.

Patterson: Show some respect you twit!

Patterson then walks over to RVD and bends down.

Patterson: Alright Rob, we’re going to get you some medical assistance. Is that OK with you?

RVD nods his head.

Patterson: CAN WE GET SOME DOCTORS BACK HERE?

The camera goes back to ringside, and we see Joey Styles and Tazz.

Styles: What a start we have seen to Revenge ladies and gentlemen. First the faceoff between Cena and Lesnar, and then Lance Cade absolutely brutalising Rob Van Dam.

Coach: What Cade did was completely unneeded, especially considering he had a match with RVD later tonight. I mean, I’m not usually RVD’s biggest fan, but that was unneeded.

Styles: I guess the anger of Lance Cade is consuming him.

HooliganZ plays throughout the Hammerstein Ballroom, and Paul London and Brian Kendrick step out to the top of the stage to the cheers of the crowd. They then sprint down the ramp and slide into the ring, before going up onto the turnbuckles and posing. Both men then backflip off the ropes, and pose together in the middle of the ring.

Styles: Moving on, Brian Kendrick requested this match from James Patterson after Paul London lost to Charlie Haas last week on Revenge.

Coach: Will Paul London let Brian Kendrick down again this week?

Styles: He didn’t let him down, and you know it.

World’s Greatest plays throughout the Hammerstein Ballroom, and The World Greatest Tag Team step out to the top of the stage and pose, to the boos of the crowd. They smile, then walk down the ramp, ignoring the fans around them. They then climb up into the ring, and pose on the turnbuckles.

Coach: Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin will be hoping Paul London lets his team down again.

Styles: I give up.

Match One
Tag Team Match

The referee calls for the bell, as Paul London and Charlie has back out of the ring, leaving Brian Kendrick and Shelton Benjamin to start the match off. Both men come together, and they start to talk trash to one another. They then quickly lock up, aggressively, each man trying to overpower the other. Benjamin shows off his amateur wrestling skills. As he goes behind Kendrick in a swift movement, and grabs a waist lock. Kendrick throws a reverse elbow Benjamin’s way catching him right in the jaw. Kendrick then goes behind Benjamin and grabs a waist lock of his own. Kendrick then attempts to take Benjamin over with a German suplex, but Benjamin hooks his leg behind Kendrick’s stopping that. Kendrick gives up on that, then just pushes Benjamin off to the ropes. Benjamin runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken over with an arm drag. He gets back to his feet, and Kendrick grabs him by the arm, twists it around to apply a wristlock, then drags him over to the corner by it to tag in Paul London. London heads up to the top rope, then jumps down and hits a double axe handle right across the arm of Benjamin. Benjamin moves over to the ropes, holding his arm in pain. London follows after him, then Irish whips him across the ring. Benjamin runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, and gets taken down by an arm drag from London. London keeps holding the arm of Benjamin while he battles back to his feet, and he then twists it, and tries to pull Benjamin over to the corner to tag Kendrick back in. Benjamin overpowers London though, using all of the strength in his arm to pull London away and to the opposite side of him, in the centre of the ring. London charges at Benjamin, but Benjamin meets him with a hard kick to the mid-section.

London is doubled over, and Benjamin grabs him by the hair, then throws him back into the mat, with his head bouncing hard off the canvas. Benjamin then walks over to his corner, and tags in Charlie Haas. Haas runs into the ring, then starts to stomp away at the downed London. He eventually stops stomping, then bends over, and pulls London up by the hair. Haas smiles as he scoops London up, then slams him down in the middle of the ring. Haas follows up by running off to the ropes, bounces off them, and hitting an elbow drop to the chest of London. Haas makes the cover, burying his forearm into the face of London, 1...2. London kicks out. Haas pulls London back to his feet once again by the hair, before applying a front face lock and dragging him across to the corner. He then makes the tag to Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin comes into the ring, and Haas feeds London across to him. Benjamin lifts London up high over head in a military press. Haas then gets down on one knee, and Benjamin drops London down across the knee of Haas, rib first. London rolls off the knee of Haas and starts squirming around the ring in pain. Haas leaves the ring, and Benjamin makes the cover, 1...2.. London kicks out again. Benjamin looks angry, as he mounts London, then starts to rain down with right hands to his unprotected head. 1...2...3...4. Benjamin gets back to his feet, and mouths off to the referee. He then picks London up by the hair, scoops him up, walks across to the corner, and puts him in the tree of woe, before tagging Charlie Haas back in. Benjamin leaves the ring as Haas cockily walks across to the centre of the ring.

Haas then charges in and goes for a low dropkick to the head of London, but London sits up, leaving Haas to go groin first into the ringpost. Benjamin then lunges at London on the apron, but London kicks him in the chest, knocking him down to the floor. London backflips off the turnbuckle, then rolls through and tags in Brian Kendrick. Kendrick climbs into the ring, then charges across it, before diving through the second and top rope onto Benjamin on the outside with a suicide dive. Kendrick regains his footing to the cheers of the crowd, and he then rolls back into the ring, where Charlie Haas is rising back to his feet. Kendrick charges across, and nails a dropkick to the face of Haas, knocking him back into the corner. Kendrick follows up as he climbs up to the second rope, and rains down with right hands into the head of Haas. Kendrick hits ten consecutive shots, before he drops back down to the mat. Haas walks out of the corner groggily, and Kendrick grabs him by the arm, then Irish whips him across to the opposite corner. Kendrick then charges across the ring, before taking Haas over with a monkey flip. Kendrick plays to the crowd, receiving some cheers, while Haas gets up. Haas gets back to his feet, and Kendrick nails him with a leg lariat. The crowd goes nuts, as Kendrick shows that he’s feeling the momentum. Paul London then climbs up to the corner, and calls out to London for the tag. Kendrick shrugs his shoulders, then walks across and tags in London. London goes to the top rope, while Kendrick leans back against the ropes and watches.

London then comes off, looking for the 450 Splash, but Haas is able to roll out of the way. Kendrick goes to charge at Haas, but Benjamin grabs his leg and trips him up from the outside. Benjamin then pulls Kendrick out of the ring, and Irish whips him into the crowd barrier. Haas fights back to his feet in the ring, and Benjamin slides in himself. London gets back to his feet, and Haas grabs him in a waist lock. Benjamin hits a Superkick, and Haas takes London over with a bridging German Suplex, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, The World’s Greatest Tag Team.

Haas gets back to his feet, and him and Benjamin both hold their hands high as they celebrate their victory. London stays down on the mat, and Kendrick slides into the ring, and checks on his partner.

Coach: That’s two weeks in a row.

Styles: Will you shut up?

Coach: Joey, you know it’s true.

Styles: Look, Paul London did not ....

The commentators are cut off, as the arena lights go out. A video then plays on the titantron The camera zooms in, and it shows Evan Bourne, and Jay Lethal flying around the ring together, in an empty building. It then says ‘Aerial Assault’.

Ad break.

We come back from the ad break, and see CM Punk, standing next to Joy to the cheers of the crowd.

Joy: CM Punk, last week we saw Randy Orton deliver an emphatic statement to you last week, beating Billy Kidman in under a minute. Does that worry you, heading into your match at Fate?

Punk: Look, Randy Orton is a great wrestler, no doubt about it. And last week, damn, he put Billy Kidman away easily. But is Billy Kidman the World Heavyweight Champion? No. The World Heavyweight Champion is C ... M ... Punk! So Randy can walk around bragging about his victory all he wants, but until he beats me, he hasn’t proven anything.

Joy: Does the Punt that he delivered to Kidman worry you?

Punk: I’d be lying if I said that the Punt that Randy Orton delivers isn’t a nasty move. But the thing is, that I don’t plan on giving Randy a chance to plant it. He can say he’ll punt me all he wants, but he’s not even going to get the chance to.

Joy: Last question, what do you think of Randy Orton facing the returning Sabu later tonight?

Punk: What I think I’ll do is just lay back, and watch the match. And what a match it will be. You see Joy, my sole addiction, is competition. But Randy’s addiction seems to be weaselling out of things. So Randy, tonight, I will take great pleasure in watching you get your ass handed to you by a hardcore icon.

Punk smiles, and the camera goes back to ringside, where a young man named Kenny Omega is shown warming up in the ring.

Styles: I wouldn’t want to be Kenny Omega right now.

Screwed plays, and Tomko walks out to the top of the ramp and poses to the boos of the crowd. He then walks down the ramp, climbs up into the ring, and gets in the faces of his two opponents.

Coach: And here’s why.

Styles: This isn’t going to last long.

Match Two
Singles Match
Tomko vs Kenny Omega

The referee calls for the bell, and Omega comes right at Tomko, going for some right hands that seem to shock Tomko, as shown by the expression on his face. Omega runs off to the ropes, then bounces off them, only to get his head taken off with a clothesline. Tomko regathers himself with a slight smile on his face, while Omega pulls himself across to the corner to get up. Omega picks himself up in the corner, and Tomko goes right after him, hitting some hard elbows shots to the side of the head of Omega. 1...2...3...4. Tomko pulls Omega out of the corner, then scoops him up, and drops him face first onto the turnbuckle with snake eyes. Tomko then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and hits the groggy Omega with a running big boot. Omega falls to the mat like a sack of potatoes, as Tomko looks down at him and laughs to himself, taking great pleasure in the pain he has caused. Tomko picks Omega back up to his feet, and grabs him by the throat with both hands. He then looks into the eyes of Omega, letting him know that it is over. Tomko lifts Omega into the air, before powering him down to the mat with a Chokebomb. Tomko drops down and hooks the leg of Omega, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Tomko.

Tomko gets back to his feet, and looks down at his opponent. He smiles, then bends down and lifts Omega.

Styles: No, you’ve done enough! Let the kid go!

Tomko lifts Omega by the throat, high into the air. He yells at him, then slams him down hard for a second Chokebomb.

Styles: Tomko is just flat out dangerous.

Coach: And you do not want to get in his way.

Styles: That’s for sure.

The camera goes backstage, and James Patterson is seen sitting in his office. A knock on the door is heard.

Patterson: What is it now?

Brian Kendrick walks into the office, causing the crowd to cheer.

Patterson: Look Brian, I’m having a bad day. Just tell me what you want.

Kendrick: Well you saw my match earlier tonight, didn’t you?

Patterson: Yeah, for the most part. I saw the ending after I had gotten RVD some assistance.

Kendrick: Well then you would have seen that my partner, Paul London cost us the match.

The crowd turn on Kendrick, starting to boo him.

Patterson: Well I wouldn’t say that, but go on.

Kendrick: So I was wondering if we could have one more crack at The World’s Greatest Tag Team. At Fate, London and Kendrick vs The World’s Greatest Tag Team.

Patterson: Alright, you’ve got it. And to keep your mouth shut, I’ll add on another little stipulation for you: the winner of your match at Fate becomes the new Number One Contenders for the NEW Tag Team Championships.

Kendrick smiles as he leaves, while the crowd buzz about the match announcement.

Ad break.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Revenge, where we just saw something I can’t believe.

Coach: Kendrick knows London has cost him the matches.

Styles: Maybe he's just being supportive of London to his face.

I’m Comin’ starts to play throughout the arena. MVP then walks out his custom tunnel, in a fine suit with his necklaces dangling from his neck. He smiles arrogantly as he walks down the ramp, before stopping and posing while pyro goes off in the background. MVP nods his head, then walks down the rest of the ramp and climbs up into the ring, where the VIP Lounge set has been set up.

MVP: Little thing stoppin, big things poppin. So sit back and enjoy the view, because the VIP Lounge, is for people better than you.

The crowd boos MVP.

MVP: And tonight, the VIP Lounge is for people not only better than you, but for people who are better than almost anybody. For people who are definitely better than Ron Killings, and Colt Cabana.

MVP stops and smiles while the crowd chants, “You suck! You suck!”

MVP: Because ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight is the future of the wrestling business. Well, along with me of course. He is the Shaman of Sexy. He is John Morrison!

Ain’t No Make Believe plays, and John Morrison steps out from backstage and walks to the top of the ramp, where he poses to boos from the crowd. Morrison shakes off the boos as he walks down the rest of the ramp and climbs up into the ring, before grabbing a microphone.

MVP: John, thanks for coming.

Morrison: It’s no problem Montel, I’m glad you could have me. Now, ask you anything you wish.

MVP: Alright, I do have a few questions for you. First up; did you hear that we have got ourselves a match at Fate?

Morrison: You know, I did hear rumours about that.

MVP: Yeah, you see it’s me and you, against Colt Cabana and Ron Killings, in a Tornado Tag Team Match!

The crowd cheers.

Morrison: So wait, what you’re telling me is that we can legally beat both of their asses at the same time?

MVP laughs while the crowd boos.

MVP: John, that’s exactly what I’m telling you. Because you see ladies and gentlemen at Fate, we will humiliate those two losers. We will ....

Cabana: Yoo-hoo! Over here. MVP, Morrison! Look in the big box!

The crowd cheers as Colt Cabana and Ron Killings are shown on the titantron.

Killings: Yo dawgs, what’s up?

MVP: What’s up is that you are interrupting me! You ...

Killings: I wasn’t talkin to you man. I was talkin to all of them fans out there.

The crowd cheers.

MVP: You know that’s cute, you play to the fans all you want! Because at Fate, it ain’t going to matter. At Fate, your careers, they’ll be done.

The crowd boos MVP viciously.

Cabana: Those are some big words MVP. Especially for a guy whose name, is only three letters.

The crowd cheers.

Cabana: Why is that so MVP? Is it so you can actually spell it?

Morrison: Oh Colt, you’re a funny one. But it’s time you learned that there’s a time and place for everything. And when you’re around us, there isn’t any time for joking. Because all you’re doing is making your beatdown that much worse.

The crowd boos.

MVP: That’s right ....

The lights suddenly go out around the arena, and the titantron goes blank. Three words then appear on the screen. “Sabu returns .... TONIGHT!” The crowd cheers wildly, as the lights remain out.

Ad break.

Here Comes The Pain plays, and Brock Lesnar steps out to the top of the ramp with the NEW Championship around his waist. The crowd boos, as Lesnar poses, before he walks down the ramp. He then jumps up onto the ring apron, while fireworks shoot from the ringposts. He climbs into the ring, then holds his belt high, while the crowd continues to boo.

Styles: Brock Lesnar selected The Naturals to be the opponents of John Cena last week, but Lesnar cost them the match when he got them disqualified.

Coach: Lesnar blamed Chase Stevens, and I have to agree with Brock here.

Natural plays, and The Naturals walk out to the top of the stage with the NEW Tag team Championships around their waist. They pose to the boos of the crowd, then walk down the ramp, and climb into the ring. Both men hold their belts high overhead, as Lesnar warms up behind them.

Styles: These two men did the dirty work for Lesnar last week, and yet he wasn’t grateful in the least.

Coach: Well maybe if they had done their job, Lesnar would be grateful.

Match Three
Handicap Match
Brock Lesnar vs The Naturals

The Naturals turn around, and Lesnar charges at them, and attempts to hit both men with a clothesline, one on either side. They both duck it though, and wait for Lesnar to turn around. Lesnar turns, and they start to kick away at his hamstrings. They then hit a double kick to the mid-section of Lesnar, before setting him up for a double suplex. Lesnar counters though, as he lifts both men into the air, and drops them over the top rope, rib first. Lesnar then runs across the ring, bounces off the opposite ropes, runs at The Naturals, and knocks Douglas out to the floor with a knee. The ropes shake, and Chase Stevens falls out to the apron. He starts to pick himself up, and Lesnar tries to grab him. Stevens cunningly grabs Lesnar by the head, and snaps his head down off the top rope with a hot shot. Stevens drops down to the floor with the move, then slides back into the ring, and rolls the dazed Lesnar up from behind, 1...2. Lesnar kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Stevens quickly kicks Lesnar in the mid-section, before locking in a side headlock. Lesnar laughs though as he picks Stevens up and just throws him across the ring. Stevens lands on his feet, then charges at Lesnar, going for a clothesline which Lesnar is able to duck. Lesnar grabs a waist lock on Douglas, before taking him down to the mat with an amateur takedown. Lesnar floats over the body of Chase Stevens, then locks in a front face lock. Stevens fights back to his feet, and tries to manoeuvre around the ring, looking for a way to get away from Lesnar. He gets close to the corner where Douglas is standing, and reaches his foot out for Douglas to tag.

Douglas tags in, without Lesnar being aware of this happening. He then climbs into the ring, and hits Lesnar with a right straight into his head. Lesnar lets go of Stevens and holds his head, not expecting the right. Douglas then digs his fingers into the eyes of Lesnar and rakes them, impairing Lesnar’s vision. Lesnar staggers around the ring, holding his eyes. Douglas then goes after him with a kick to the mid-section that knocks him back. Douglas hits a right hand, and he has Lesnar sent all of the way back to the corner. Douglas keeps moving with Lesnar, not allowing him any space. He then fires away with right hands to the head of Lesnar in the corner, trying to weaken the big man down further. 1...2...3...4. Douglas leaves the corner, as he walks across and tags in Chase Stevens. Stevens climbs into the ring, then runs across to the corner as he begins to kick away at the mid-section of Lesnar, while holding the top rope to allow added balance. 1...2...3...4. Stevens backs out of the corner, leaving Lesnar. He then moves back in and grabs Lesnar by the arm, preparing to Irish whip him. Stevens goes for the whip, but Lesnar counters, and sends Stevens across the ring and to the opposite corner. Lesnar then charges in at Stevens, only to be caught with a drop toe hold that sends him face first into the turnbuckle. Lesnar leans over the turnbuckle face first, while Stevens goes back into the middle of the ring. He then charges in, and hits a boot right to the back of Lesnar’s head, sandwiching it into the turnbuckle. Stevens smiles as he walks over and tags in Andy Douglas. Douglas climbs into the ring cockily, then waits in the centre, as he motions for Lesnar to stand up.

Lesnar slowly picks himself up in the corner, and Douglas smiles. He then charges in at Lesnar, who turns and grabs Douglas, before taking him over with a belly to belly suplex into the turnbuckles. Lesnar falls down to his hands and knees out of pain, while Douglas tries to pull himself to the corner, with Stevens urging him on. Douglas inches closer and closer to the corner, while Lesnar crawls across to the ropes. Lesnar gets to the ropes and pulls himself up, as Douglas dives across to the corner and tags in Stevens. Stevens climbs into the ring and charges across at Lesnar. Lesnar though digs his shoulder into the mid-section of Stevens, lifting him up into the air. He then runs him across the ring, and rams him back into the corner. Lesnar then hits some quick shoulder blocks into the mid-section of Stevens. 1...2...3...4. Lesnar backs out of the corner, pulling Stevens out with him by the hair. Lesnar then Irish whips Stevens across to the opposite corner. He charges across the ring, after Stevens, then hits a jumping knee to his chest. Lesnar backs back, then starts kicking away at the mid-section of Stevens in the corner. 1...2...3...4. Lesnar backs away. Douglas slides into the ring, then charges across at Lesnar, only to be taken over with a belly to belly suplex. Stevens runs out of the corner at Lesnar, only to receive a kick to the mid-section. Lesnar then puts Stevens in a front face lock, and takes him over quickly with a snap suplex. Lesnar floats over into a cover, 1...2.. Stevens kicks out. Lesnar gets back to his feet, then kneels down, and waits for Stevens to get up. Stevens climbs back to his feet, and Lesnar gets him up into a fireman’s carry.

Lesnar gets ready to finish Stevens off, when Andy Douglas pulls him down off Lesnar. Lesnar turns around, and Douglas meets him with a hard kick to the mid-section. Both members of The Naturals then push Lesnar back against the ropes, before sending him off with a double Irish whip. Lesnar runs across the ring, and Stevens walks after him, while Douglas drops to a knee. Lesnar runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets grabbed by the head by Stevens, leading into being planted across the knee of Douglas with a bulldog. Lesnar staggers around the ring groggily, and both members of The Naturals charge at him, then take him down with a double clothesline. Douglas drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring, while Stevens hooks the leg of Lesnar, 1...2.. Lesnar kicks out. Stevens looks at Lesnar angrily, before he mounts him, and begins to rain down on him with right hands. 1...2...3...4. Stevens leaves the mount position, as he walks across to the corner and tags in Andy Douglas. Douglas climbs back into the ring, and kicks away at the back of Lesnar while he struggles back to his feet. Lesnar gets right up, and Douglas grabs him by the head, then spins him around and drives him down with a neckbreaker. Douglas gets back to his feet arrogantly, then points to the corner. He walks across the ring, then elevates himself to the second rope, with Lesnar still down on the mat. Douglas holds his hand up in the air, then jumps, looking for a diving forearm across the face of Lesnar. Lesnar is able to counter though, as he gets his boot up, leaving it to meet the face of Douglas. Douglas falls straight down to the mat in pain, leaving both legal men down on the mat.

Both start to pull themselves back to their feet, Lesnar the faster of the two. Lesnar runs across to the corner, then knocks Stevens off the apron with a big right hand. He grits his teeth as he turns, looking at Douglas who is getting back to his feet. he runs at Douglas and goes behind him quickly, before grabbing a waist lock, and taking him over with a German suplex. Lesnar gets back to his feet and looks down at Douglas with a sick smile on his face. He bends down and grabs Stevens by the hair, before pulling him back up to his feet. He puts Stevens in a front face lock, then hooks his leg, and gets him up in a fisherman suplex position, walking around the ring with him. Lesnar then falls down to his back, hitting a fisherman buster on Douglas. Lesnar hooks the leg of Douglas, 1...2.. Stevens interrupts the pin attempt with a kick to the head of Lesnar. Lesnar rolls off the cover, and Stevens smiles. As he tells Douglas to get up. Douglas gets back to his feet, and both Naturals wait for Lesnar to get back to his feet. Lesnar gets up, and Douglas kicks him in the mid-section, then tries to get him up in position for the Natural Disaster. Lesnar just lifts Douglas up though, and throws him down onto Stevens. He looks down at The Naturals with a determined look on his face.

My Time Is Now starts to play throughout the arena, interrupting what’s happening in the ring. Brock Lesnar looks to the top of the ramp as John Cena steps out. He looks down at Lesnar and shakes his finger, then walks down the ramp.

Lesnar stands in the ring, daring Cena to climb into the ring. Cena continues to walk down the ramp, until he’s at ringside. Suddenly, Douglas rolls Lesnar up from behind, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners, the NEW Tag Team Champions, Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas, The Naturals.

Lesnar gets back to his feet and he goes after Douglas, who quickly rolls out of the ring. Meanwhile, Stevens runs up behind Lesnar, and hammers him with a right forearm to the back, sending him down to the mat. Stevens starts to stomp away across the body of Lesnar, when John Cena slides into the ring. He runs across to Stevens and turns him around, before hitting a right hand to Stevens. Cena hits a series of right hands, before Stevens goes for one of his own. Cena ducks it, then takes Cena up and drops him with a protoplex. Cena gets back to his feet and looks down at Stevens, when Andy Douglas slides into the ring, with one of the NEW Tag Team Championship belts in his hand. Cena turns around, and Douglas drills him in the head with it. Lesnar pulls himself up, and Douglas floors him with the belt. Douglas picks Stevens back up, and The Naturals leave the ring, then get their other belt.

Coach: Wow, The Naturals have just shown that they refuse to be pushed around.

Styles: Both the NEW Champion and the Number One Contender have been laid out.

Coach: Not only that, but The Naturals picked up the win over Lesnar.

The camera goes backstage, and we see Joy Giovanni standing next to the Motor City Machine Guns, causing cheers to come from the crowd at the site of the Guns.

Joy: Motor City Machine Guns, we just saw The Naturals defeat Brock Lesnar, while AMW and the Canadian Bulldogs go against each other next. What are your thoughts on what is happening with your opponents as we head into Fate?

Sabin: You know Joy, it’s funny. Every single one of our opponents are booked in matches, yet we’re not. It’s almost as if our General Manager; James Patterson has something against us.

Shelley: Whoa, hold up Chris. You’re starting to sound a lot like The Naturals there.

Sabin: My mistake, my mistake.

Shelley: Anyway, moving on, it really doesn’t matter that they’re all in matches. Because well, they’re all going to get the crap beaten through them. And we don’t want to get the crap beaten through us. I mean, you don’t, do you Chris?

Sabin: Definitely not.

Shelley: And I’m damn sure I don’t wanna get the crap beaten through me. So to answer your question Joy, it really doesn’t matter.

Joy: Right, well ...

Sabin: Stop right there Joy. You see me and Alex, we did a little research on you, and we figured exactly what questions you would ask. So Alex, if you will:

Shelley pulls some glasses out of his pocket and puts them on. He then pulls a folded piece of paper out. He unfolds it and starts to read from it.

Shelley: Question two: how badly do you think you will beat your three opponents at Fate?

Sabin laughs.

Sabin: Wow, I can’t see I saw that question coming there. How bad are we going to beat our opponents? Well let’s just say, we’ll beat them so bad, they will forget they were ever in a match for those titles.

Shelley throws down the piece of paper and glasses.

Shelley: That’s exactly right Chris. Come Fate, we will lock in, and we will fire. Those belts, they’re coming all of the way back to Detroit with us. Prepare for war.

Shelley and Sabin point their fingers at the camera in the shape of a gun, then fire, before walking off screen.

Ad break.

We are at ringside as we come back from the commercial break, as Pride begins to play throughout the arena.

Styles: These two men picked up a victory over The Naturals two weeks ago.

Coach: But I doubt the Canadian Bulldogs are able to become NEW Tag Team Champions in twelve days.

Guilty plays, and America’s Most Wanted walk out to the top of the ramp and pose, while pyro goes off them, to the boos of the crowd. They then walk down the ramp, Harris carrying handcuffs, and Storm his beer bottle. They place their weapons on the steel steps, then climb up into the ring, and face off with the Bulldogs.

Styles: Back at Redemption, AMW were able to defeat the Canadian Bulldogs.

Coach: That will be the result here again tonight Joey.

Match Four
Tag Team Match
Canadian Bulldogs vs America’s Most Wanted

James Storm and Harry Smith leave the ring, as Chris Harris and TJ Wilson slowly walk around the ring ropes, preparing for the contest. Both men slowly come together, and Harris shows that he is bigger, holding both arms out and taunting Wilson. Wilson shows he is in no mood for the rubbish of Harris, as he boots him hard in the mid-section, then takes a side headlock. Harris has a shocked look on his face, as he pushes back against the ropes, then uses the momentum coming off to push Wilson off. Wilson runs at the ropes, then bounces off them and ducks a Harris clothesline, before grabbing his arm and taking him down with an arm drag. Harris gets back to his feet, and Wilson boots him in the mid-section, then takes his arm into a wristlock. Harris’ face shows a clear expression of pain, as Wilson pulls him across to the corner and tags in Harry Smith. Smith comes into the ring, and both Bulldogs kick Harris in the mid-section. They then snaps off a double snap suplex, before Wilson runs over to Smith. Smith gets him up in a powerbomb position, then flips him down, with Wilson landing on Harris with a moonsault. Wilson rolls out of the ring, and Smith hooks the leg of Harris, 1...2. Harris gets his shoulders up off the mat. Smith picks Harris up, then lifts Harris’ arm over his shoulder to expose his ribs. Smith then hits a knee lift to the ribs, before scooping Harris up and slamming him down in the middle of the ring. Smith then takes off to the ropes, bounces off them, and lands an elbow drop. Smith makes the cover once more, 1...2. Harris kicks out. Smith shakes his head as he gets back to his feet, then walks across and tags TJ Wilson back in.

Wilson climbs into the ring, then makes his way over to Harris only to get a jawbreaker from Harris. Harris then rolls through to his corner, and tags in James Storm. Storm runs into the ring and at Wilson, only to be caught with a kick to the mid-section. Wilson then grabs Storm and attempts to Irish whip him into the corner, only for Storm to reverse and send Wilson into the turnbuckle hard. Wilson hits the corner, and falls straight down to the mat in pain, arching his back. Storm laughs, then runs over and drops an elbow across his back. Storm then grabs Wilson by the leg, and pulls him across the ring to his corner, before digging his knees into his back and tagging in Chris Harris. Harris climbs into the ring, then waits for Storm to lift his knee. Storm does so, and Harris stomps right on the back of Wilson. Wilson rolls around the mat in pain, as Harris looks down at him and laughs, mouthing off. Wilson starts to pull himself up, and Harris stomps right on his back. Harris then lifts him up, and puts him in a front face lock. He gets Wilson up for a suplex, then walks around the ring, letting the blood rush to the head of Wilson. Harris finally falls to his back, dropping Wilson in the suplex. Harris floats over into the cover, 1...2. Wilson kicks out. Harris shakes his head as he walks over and tags James Storm back in. Storm comes into the ring, then walks over to Wilson cockily. He bends over and picks Wilson up, before lifting him up and dropping him into a pendulum backbreaker. Storm gets back to his feet and taunts, while Wilson rolls around the ring in pain. Storm then bends over and lifts Wilson back up, before scooping him up for another pendulum backbreaker.

Wilson though is able to flip over, and land on his feet. He turns around, then hits a big right into the head of Harris, knocking him off the apron. Storm charges at Wilson and goes for a clothesline, but Wilson rolls under it, then all of the way across the ring to tag in Harry Smith. Smith climbs into the ring, then runs across and knocks James Storm off his feet with a clothesline. Storm gets back up, and Smith pushes him back against the ropes, before sending him off with an Irish whip. Storm runs across the ring, bounces off the ropes, then gets taken over with a belly to belly suplex from Smith. Harris rolls into the ring and goes for a clothesline on Smith, but he ducks it, then drills Harris with a back suplex. Harris rolls over to the ropes with a shocked look on his face. He lifts himself back to his feet, when Wilson charges across the ring. Wilson attempts a flying cross body on Harris, but Harris drops down, and Wilson flies over the top rope and crashes out to the floor. Smith turns to Storm, who is starting to pick himself up to his feet. He grabs Smith, then scoops him up and holds his arm up, calling for the end. Smith starts to run across the ring, when Storm slips off, and lands behind Smith. He then pushes Smith off towards Harris. Harris smiles, then hits a hard boot toe the face of Smith. Smith turns around groggily, and gets hit with the Last Call from Storm, sending him down to the mat with a faraway look in his eyes. Storm smiles, as he tells Harris to head up to the top rope. Harris heads up top, and Storm lifts Smith back up, then puts him in a bear hug position.

Harris jumps from the top rope, and AMW hit the Death Sentence. TJ Wilson slides back into the ring, but Harris runs across the ring and hits him with a spear. Storm then hooks the leg of Smith, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners, ‘Cowboy’ James Storm and ‘Wildcat’ Chris Harris, America’s Most Wanted.

AMW climb back to their feet and taunt the crowd, indicating that the gold will be around their waists soon.

Coach: AMW pick up the win again.

Styles: This is quite the rivalry we have going here between the four teams. Each team is beating the other.

Coach: It makes for an unpredictable Fate.

A graphic plays for the main event: Sabu vs Randy Orton.

Styles: Up next, the comeback of Sabu!

Ad break.

The lights go out as soon as we come back from the break, and then come back on, with Sabu in the ring, pointing up to the ceiling. The crowd cheers wildly as Sabu just stands there, in the same position.

Styles: The return of Sabu after his horrid fall at Redemption.

Coach: But he has one hell of a test tonight coming up.

Voices plays, and Randy Orton steps out to the top of the stage while the crowd boos him viciously. He walks down the ramp slowly, staring at Sabu in the ring. He then climbs up into the ring, and mounts the turnbuckle, posing.

Styles: He is the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, but tonight, Randy Orton must think about Sabu.

Coach: And those thoughts cannot be nice thoughts. Look at the eyes of Randy Orton.

Main Event
Singles Match
Sabu vs Randy Orton

The crowd buzz for the return of Sabu, while both men stand in opposite corners, stretching with the ropes. Sabu then walks into the middle of the ring, and looks at Orton, who is still back in the corner. He holds his hands up, indicating for a test of strength. Orton smiles arrogantly as he walks out of the corner, and locks hands with Sabu. Each man tries to overpower the other, with Orton showing his superior strength, as he forces Sabu down to his knees, the two still with hands locked. Sabu fights back to his feet to the cheers of the crowd, only to get a kick to the mid-section from Orton. Orton smiles arrogantly as he locks in a side headlock on Sabu. Sabu struggles around the ring, looking for a way out of the hold. Orton keeps it locked in tight though, as the two move around the ring. Sabu then backs into the ropes and springs off them, using the momentum to push Orton off. Orton runs across the ring, then bounces off the ropes, before taking Sabu down with a shoulder tackle, using his strength to his advantage early. Orton look down at Sabu with a sly smile on his face, before he runs off to the ropes once more. Orton bounces off the ropes, then goes over Sabu, who drops down flat on the mat. Orton then bounces off the opposite ropes, before being taken over with a hip toss. Sabu runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and goes for a leg drop on Orton, but Orton manages to roll out of the way. With Sabu in a seated position, he runs at the ropes himself, then bounces off them, and gets taken over by an arm drag from Sabu. Orton fights back up to his feet, with Sabu keeping his tight hold on the arm of Orton. Orton pulls Sabu back into the corner, with Orton’s back pressed against the turnbuckle.

He then digs his fingers into the eyes of Sabu and rakes them, taking the cheap advantage. Sabu holds his eyes in pain as Orton pulls him around by the hair so that he is backed into the corner. Orton then starts unloading with hard right hands, straight into the skull of Sabu. 1...2...3...4. Orton backs away, smiling, while Sabu falls to a seated position in the corner. Orton then moves back in and starts to kick away at the chest of Sabu. 1...2...3...4. Orton backs away again, only for him to move back in again. This time though, he pulls Sabu out of the corner by the hair. Orton holds Sabu up by the hair, then drills him with a right hand that sends him down to the mat. Orton drops down and covers Sabu, 1...2. Sabu kicks out. Orton gets back to his feet, looking slightly frustrated. He then starts to walk around the downed body of Sabu, stomping away on every part as he continues to circle Sabu. After two full revolutions of Sabu’s body he stops and taunts to the crowd, drawing boos from all parts. Orton smiles his cocky smile, while Sabu fights back up. Orton kicks Sabu hard in the mid-section, before grabbing his hair and throwing him down to the mat, leaving his head to bounce up off the mat below. Orton looks around to the crowd, then runs off at the ropes, and bounces off them, leading into a knee drop, right into the face of Sabu. Orton smiles his usual smile as he covers Sabu, 1...2. Sabu kicks out again. Orton pulls Sabu to a seated position by the hair, then locks in a sleeper hold. The crowd look on, as Sabu starts to fade away. They then clap him on and cheer encouragement. Suddenly, Sabu starts to show some life.

He fights back to his feet and lands some reverse elbows into the mid-section of Orton. Orton shows a pained expression, but he then comes back by clubbing Sabu with a forearm across the chest. Orton thinks he has the advantage as he lets go of Sabu, letting him hold his chest. He then goes for a dropkick, but Sabu steps back, leaving Orton to crash and burn down into the mat. Sabu grabs both of the legs of Orton, as he then leaps up and hits a leg drop across the throat of Orton, jumping across most of his body. Sabu pulls himself back to his feet, then stomps on the chest of Orton. He then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a low dropkick to the side of the head of Orton. Orton rolls over in pain as he heads across to the ropes. He then picks himself up with them, only for Sabu to charge across the ring and clothesline him out to the floor. Sabu taunts as he points up to the ceiling, while Orton tries to get up at ringside. Orton gets to his knees, as Sabu runs across to the opposite side of the ring, and bounces off the ropes. Orton then gets right back to his feet while Sabu charges at him, before being hit by Sabu, who flew out of the ring from between the second and top ropes with a suicide dive. Sabu gets right back up to his feet to the cheers of the crowd, while Orton is still down on the outside. Sabu then bends over and lifts Orton back to his feet by his head. He keeps a hold of Orton’s head, as he then slams it down across the crowd barrier. Sabu then grabs the arm of Orton, and attempts to Irish whip him into the steel stairs. Orton reverses it though, and he sends Sabu off, crashing violently into the steel stairs.

Orton rolls in and out of the ring, breaking the referee’s count. He then looks down at Sabu, and smiles demonically. He bends down and picks Sabu up by the hair, before picking him up in a front face lock. He screams out to the fans at ringside, before dropping him with a DDT into the cold, hard floor. Orton gets back to his feet as he looks around to the crowd and yells, “It’s over!” They shower him with boos, but he ignores them as he bends down and picks Sabu’s caucus up from the floor. He then struggles as he pushes the body of Sabu into the ring, trying to negotiate with his deadweight. Orton gets Sabu into the ring, and he then rolls in himself and covers Sabu, 1...2.. Sabu gets his foot on the bottom rope. Orton gets to his knees and looks down at Sabu with an angered look on his face. He then mounts Sabu, and starts to crash his fist down into Sabu’s head repeatedly. 1...2...3...4. Orton gets up, then taunts Sabu, daring him to get back to his feet. Sabu pulls himself up, ever so slowly, only for Orton to kick him hard in the mid-section, causing him to double over. Orton then puts him in a gut wrench position, before lifting him up onto his shoulders. Orton walks around the ring with Sabu on his shoulders, a mad look in his eyes. Orton then drops Sabu down on the back of his head with a neckbreaker. Orton hooks the leg of Sabu, 1...2.. Sabu somehow manages to get his shoulders up off the mat. This angers Orton as he gets back to his feet. He then goes down onto his knees and fists as he beckons for Sabu to get back to his feet, Orton face a mask of determination. Sabu finally pulls himself up again, and Orton goes for the RKO.

Sabu is able to counter though, as he pushes Orton away towards the corner. Orton reaches out and grabs the ropes, stopping himself from crashing into the corner. Orton turns and sees Sabu charging at him, so he attempts a clothesline. Sabu ducks it though, and jumps up to the second rope. Orton turns, and Sabu flies off the second rope, and hits a flying cross body block, rolling off Orton immediately. Both men are down, trying to regather themselves. Orton gets back to his feet first, and starts to walk over to Sabu, who is still trying to pull himself up. Orton lifts Sabu back to his feet, then pushes him back against the ropes, before sending him off with an Irish whip. Sabu runs at the ropes, then bounces off them and ducks an Orton clothesline. He then goes on to bounce off the opposite ropes, and hit Orton with a spinning heel kick as he turns around. Sabu climbs back to his feet, then hits a leg drop across the throat of Orton. Sabu gets back to his feet, then runs at the ropes, springboards off them, and lands another leg drop across the throat of Orton. Sabu hooks the leg of Orton, 1...2.. Orton kicks out. Sabu gets up and stomps on the chest of Orton. Sabu holds his head as he heads over to the corner, still feeling the effects of Orton’s offense from earlier in the match. He climbs out to the apron, then pulls himself all of the way up to the top rope. He gets up, ready to jump, when Orton shoves the referee into the ropes, causing Sabu to fall and crotch himself on the top rope. Orton smiles as he pulls himself back to his feet, and over to the corner. He climbs up to the second rope, then turns, and gets Sabu in position for the RKO. Sabu fires back though, hitting some right hands into the ribs of Orton.

Orton feels the pain, and Sabu then pushes him from the top rope, leaving Orton to crash down to the mat, landing heavily on his back. Sabu looks down at Orton, then turns to face the crowd. He then jumps from the top rope and goes for a moonsault, which results in Sabu landing across the knees of Orton, after he gets his knees up. Orton then gets back to his feet and makes his way over to Sabu, pulling him back to his feet. Orton then pulls Sabu up by the hair, and applies a sleeper hold. He turns it around and inverts it, then drops down onto his knees, bending Sabu’s body in an amazingly award position. Orton looks around, then backs away to the corner, with a demented look on his face. Sabu gets to his hands and knees slowly, and Orton charges across the ring, then looks for the Punt, trying to end the match for Sabu, and possibly his career. Sabu ducks back though, avoiding the move. Orton turns around, trying to regain his balance, and he receives a kick to the mid-section, followed up by a DDT.

Sabu climbs back to his feet, when suddenly, a hand bursts through the ring. Sabu looks shocked as he looks at the hand. It grabs Sabu by the leg, leaving him unable to move.

The referee and Sabu look around in shock, not knowing what to do. Orton gets back to his feet, and looks down in shock. He then suddenly hits Sabu with the RKO. Orton rolls Sabu over, and hooks his leg. The referee looks around, not knowing what to do, before deciding to count, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Randy Orton.

Orton gets back to his feet and looks around in shock. He then drops down and rolls out of the ring. Another fist punches a hole in the ring, and joins both of the holes. The hands then grab Sabu, and drag him down under the ring while the lights go a dark red.

Styles: Oh my God! What in the hell is happening?

Coach: I have no idea Joey.

Styles: Could it be ... Ricky Banderas?

Coach: If so, he is dragging Sabu down to the fiery pits of hell.

Sabu’s head disappears to under the ring as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

103yejd.jpg

zjeq6mjuo516cy2m45we.jpg

2q8jicyhhukllc3wogo3.jpg

kj5ltakrk7wk486hpnac.jpg

NEWTagTitles.jpg

5hxu3e7ioijlxa2spkt.jpg

pi91hpm60ff002erm70.jpg

xtremebadass

This was one hell of a show to say the least. Looks like your schedule is screwed up too. I always look for your shows on Mondays, oh well.

BM: I would say the main event, but since I am more intrigued in the Lesnar/Cena feud than the Orton/Punk feud, I am going with the Naturals vs. Lesnar for 2 reasons. One being that this was a nice way to make the Naturals shine going up against the NEW Champ, and two the Naturals F'N won the match. I have to say all 4 men were really put in the right light here. It was a classic case of roll up fever screwing Lesnar out of a big match right before a title defense. I am leaning towards Lesnar shutting Cena down at Fate but I am not too sure. From this I expect the Naturals to retain their titles as well.

WM: Tomko vs. Omega. It was another Tomko squash, pretty basic. I don't know where you are heading with Tomko, he might be fighting for the NA title down the road against Styles of RVD. STYLES NA CHAMP FTW!

BP: There were actually alot of awesome promos here. I am going with the Cena/Patterson/Lesnar opener just because it hypes their feud even more. I love how you have the main event taking center stage throughout alot of your show. Most bookers do 1 promo or 1 match to hype their main event, which is not good. The main event should overtake the whole show while still giving decent time to everything else which you do quite nicely.

WP: Well the promo wasn't bad, but Morrison in the VIP lounge was a little off for some reason. I love this entire 4 way mid card feud you have going on, but I think Morrison could have had a little more dialogue and be his fruity awkward self. Everyone else was good in the promo, but I just didn't see Morrison enough. He always comes out with those odds lines that are hilarious, it's almost like he isn't a heel, but he tries, that's what I like about him.

AC: Fate is still shaping up quite nicely now with the more hype it's gotten from Cena/Lesnar. I love how you are making the Naturals a credible team, don't stop, they have alot of potential and when used right they can dominate.

Beer

Quick Comment
First off this was once again, a hell of a show. You are continuing to impress me and I love it. How do you honestly keep getting better all the time?
Best Match
I disagree with XBA, I am loving the Orton/Punk feud. And I loved the Main Event. The action was great and it was a good way of getting Sabu over with out hurting Orton. Great match. But, I also did love the Naturals versus Brock Lesnar match. The Naturals are way over in my mind now. But, the only problem is that you have made them seem a little too amazing. Who is gonna take the titles off them now. There are two ways of doing it. Adding a new team, and pushing a team to the moon. Either way, you are in big trouble as once you give them the titles, who are going to have challenge them for the titles.
Worst Match
None really. Well, Tomko squash was boring but what the hell! It was a squash. They are not meant to be good.
Best Promo
I loved your opener. It was really great how you managed to further the feud so well. In character and all round it was a brilliant Promo. Especially as it was an opener because a bad opener can set the mood for a show.
Worst Promo
None at all.
Final Comment
Great show man. Raw should be posted on Sunday or Monday.