NEW: New Era Wrestling

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Brian Kendrick vs Shelton Benjamin

Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs MVP

Canadian Bulldogs vs The Naturals

CM Punk vs Jimmy Rave

I am curious to see when you post this. This is the problem I have with my BTB when I have a PPV, I usually do a PPV in place of a normal show and there's always a week between the PPV and the show. I figured you follow roughly the same schedule as me, so I was just wondering. It's a bitch ain't it? After a PPV I have no effort to write the next show, that's why I haven't put it up yet lol.

Qwake

Sorry about not reviewing earlier but here is the REDEMPTION REVIEW!

CBs Vs AMW: Well it wasn't the most interesting looking match for me on the PPV but it was a pretty good match. I don't really get into watching or better yet reading about these four men but it kept me a little interested through it. Nice seeing AMW win which could build to a title shot sometime.
Rating: **1/8

AJ promo: Nice promo, wasn't to short and was a good in character average length sort of promo. This helped get AJ over for the M/E and was quite good.

Banderas Vs Sabu: Good Hardcore match between to hardcore guys! I expected this to be a good match and it payed off nicely. I really like reading matches which involve Sabu and I had a feeling that Banderas would win which was good imo.
Rating: ***

Roode Vs Cabanna: Alright match, it was a good lengthed match. I am not to excited about Roode but Cabana made the match better and having him win builds him up even more! Poor Bobby Roode, I thought you liked him lol.
Rating: **1/2

MVP/Morrison: Hmmm, I wonder what'll happen lol. Nice short little talk by the two, nothing great but nothing bad. Did what it had too.

Cena promo: WHOA! Great promo right there. You are great at writing for Cena, esp with promos. It was a good, in character promo and it was just the right length! This helps him ALOT imo.

Tag titles match: Great match by two of my fav tag teams! I liked all the action, it flowed well as it should have. It was very interesting all the way through and having AMW attack MCMG they are going to be feuding again. Looks like I was wrong about AMW going for the titles. AMW Vs MCMG should be good though. Good match.
Rating: ***1/4

Y2J promo: Nice short little promo which got to the point and gets Jericho just that little bit more hated lol.

Orton promo: Also another good Main event building promo, Nice lengthly promo and you got Orton's character perfectly! Great stuff!

RVD Vs Y2J: AWESOME match!!! Both superstars are great especially in a ladder match which is my fav match EVER. There was alot of great action going on and I didn't care who won the match because both men are awesome but RVD was a good choice. RVD should have some great title defences to come which I will enjoy! Best match so far.
Rating: ****1/4

Lesnar promo: Pretty good short promo, this adds more the the Main Event. Alright promo.

Morrison Vs Killings: I really liked this match, both superstars are great and it was quite a back and forth match. Nice to see Morrison winning although I wonder what he and MVP will do from here. A Killings/MVP feud would be good or Morrison and MVP teaming or something along those lines. Good match none the less.
Rating: ***1/4

Main Event: This was a kickass Main Event, there was never any boring parts. All four men had their moments and like any Fatal four way title match, this was AWESOME. They all done alot but having Lesnar win was Great and I had a feeling he would. Best match of the show No doubt!!!
Rating: ****1/2

AC: What an outstanding PPV!!! I knew it would be good but not this good, this could be PPV of the year contender imo. You really stepped up your promo's for this and your matches were great as usual. I see some knew feuds coming out of this which should be good and maybe some feuds carrying on! Great PPV and I will check out your other shows.

PPV Rating: ****1/4

Next Show

Brian Kendrick vs Shelton Benjamin - Well what can you expect from a Kendrick fan lol? Should be a pretty good match!

Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs MVP - Should be good, I sense Morrison helping in some way though.

Canadian Bulldogs vs The Naturals - This should get the Naturals over a little more or let them be attacked lol.

CM Punk vs Jimmy Rave - He will win his debut imo, But it will be a hard win because you LOVE Jimmy Rave.

The show should be good, I will check it out!!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

NEWcopy.jpg

Yeah here we go for the hundredth time
Hand grenade pins in every line

Throw 'em up and let something shine
Going out of my fucking mind

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose

String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so i won't get loose

Truth is you can stop and stare
Bled myself out and no one cares

Dug the trench out laid down there
With a shovel up out of reach somewhere

Yeah, someone pour it in
Make it a dirt dance floor again

Say your prayers and stomp it out
When they bring that chorus in

I bleed it out digging deeper
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

Go stop the show
Choppy words and a sloppy flow

Shotgun opera lock and load
Cock it back and then watch it go

Mama help me I've been cursed
Death is rolling in every verse

Candy paint on his brand new hearse
Can't contain him he knows he works

Fuck this hurts, I won't lie
Doesn't matter how hard I try

Half the words don't mean a thing
And I know that I won’t be satisfied

So why try ignoring him

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

I've opened up these scars
I'll make you face this

I've pulled myself so far
I'll make you, face, this, now!!!!

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out
I bleed it out
I bleed it out

This Fire Burns plays, and CM Punk steps out to the top of the stage with the World Heavyweight Championship, looking out to the crowd, who goes wild for Punk. He smiles, then walks out down to the ring. Punk climbs up to the apron, then poses on the turnbuckle, holding his World Heavyweight Championship up. The crowd cheers, as Punk jumps over into the ring, before putting his belt over his shoulder, and grabbing a microphone.

Punk: What can I say?

The crowd chant, “CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!” Punk smiles in the ring.

Punk: You know my career in the WWE.

The crowd boos.

Punk: My career in the WWE began right here in this very building, in front of you very New Yorkers. So how ironic it is, that the rebirth of my career also should happen to be here.

The crowd cheers big and starts to chant Punk’s name again.

Punk: But this time, I’m not coming alone. You see this belt over my shoulders. This belt used to belong to Triple H.

The crowd boos.

Punk: This belt used to belong to Vince McMahon.

The crowd boos again.

Punk: Well now this belt belongs to CM Punk! This belt belongs to NEW!

The crowd breaks out into CM Punk chants again, as Punk waits for it to die down.

Punk: Right here is the future of professional wrestling. This here in NEW, we are the future. And I fully intend on bringing us into that future. I jumped across to NEW just so I could do that. The offer came, and I couldn’t resist. Sure, WWE offered me more money.

The crowd boos.

Punk: But NEW offered me to lead a revolution in professional wrestling!

The crowd cheers.

Punk: So the choice was either work for McMahon, or work for professional wrestling. The choice couldn’t have been easier. So this, this!

Punk points out to the crowd who chant his name again.

Punk: This is why I came to NEW. This is why we are the future. This is ....

Voices plays, and Randy Orton steps out to the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand, while the crowd completely turn, showering Orton with boos. Orton smiles, then walks down the ramp, before climbing up the steel steps and into the ring. The crowd continues to boo viciously.

Orton: Sorry to interrupt this love fest, but somebody needed to say something.

The crowd keeps booing Orton.

Orton: When you guys are ready to shut the hell up, I may consider continuing.

The crowd keeps booing Orton, until they finally die down.

Orton: Thank you. Punk, I agree, we are the future of wrestling. Well, more accurately, I am. Because your future Punk, well that may end very abruptly.

Punk: What are you implying Randy? Do you want this Title? Is that what you’re implying?

Orton: Well now you bring it up, actually it is. You see in four weeks, we have our Pay Per View, aptly named Fate. And at Fate, it will be my Fate to win the World Heavyweight Championship. There won’t be any AJ Styles, and there won’t be any John Cena. Just you and me Punk, with that World Heavyweight Championship.

Punk: Orton, you’re on!

The crowd cheers.

Punk: But let me warn you Randy, it won’t be easy to take this belt off me. In fact, I want you to try to do that right now.

Punk holds his belt out. Orton looks around, then slowly reaches out. Orton grabs the belt, and Punk pulls him in, as he and Orton go nose to nose. Orton then lets go of the belt, and starts to leave the ring. He stops, and looks at Punk.

Orton: Punk, you may think that it’s going to be hard to take the Title off you. But for me, it takes just a split second.

Orton drops the microphone and plants Punk with the RKO in one swift motion. Orton gets back to his feet and looks down at Punk.

Ad break.

The camera comes back, and we are at ringside, with Joey Styles and Coach at the announcer’s table.

Styles: What an explosive start to Revenge! I still can’t believe CM Punk is here in NEW!

Coach: Well Randy Orton has already made his presence felt as far as Punk goes. What else will we see tonight though as a direct result of Redemption?

Styles: I’m interested to find out myself Coach.

HooliganZ plays, and Paul London and Brian Kendrick sprint out to the ring while the crowd cheers. Kendrick climbs up onto the turnbuckle and poses, while London claps him on from the ring.

Styles: First up here, it looks like we will be starting off at a fast pace in ring wise tonight.

Coach: You don’t get much faster than Brian Kendrick.

World’s Greatest plays, and The World’s Greatest Tag Team walk to the top of the ramp and pose while the crowd boos. They ignore the fans, then walk down the ramp, and climb up into the ring. Shelton Benjamin climbs up onto the turnbuckle and poses, while Charlie Haas cheers him on.

Styles: This should be an extremely competitive match.

Coach: That’s right Joey. Shelton Benjamin is no easy beat.

Match One
Brian Kendrick w/ Paul London vs Shelton Benjamin w/ Charlie Haas

Charlie Haas and Paul London exit the ring on opposite sides. Kendrick and Benjamin then get in each other’s faces, while the crowd cheer. Benjamin laughs at Kendrick, then pushes him back in the face. Kendrick looks around insulted, before charging at Shelton, and nailing him with some hard, stiff forearms. Benjamin staggers back, with his eyes bulging in shock of the attack from Kendrick. Benjamin goes all of the way back to the corner, with Kendrick still unloading forearms. He then attempts to Irish whip Benjamin to the opposite corner, only for Benjamin to reverse and send Kendrick in. Benjamin charges straight in after Kendrick, but Kendrick grabs a hold of the top rope, then jumps up, floating over Benjamin. Benjamin turns and charges towards Kendrick, only for Kendrick to take him down with an arm drag. Shelton gets back to his feet, and Kendrick takes him down with an arm drag yet again. This time, Kendrick keeps a hold of the arm while Benjamin fights back to his feet. Benjamin gets right up, and Kendrick twists his arm around, applying a wristlock, before pulling Benjamin in for a side headlock. Benjamin quickly counters out of it though, as he takes the arm of Kendrick, and applies a hammer lock, before shoving Kendrick down to the mat. Benjamin then steps on Kendrick, and walks over him, insultingly. Benjamin then picks Kendrick back up to his feet slowly by the hair, when Kendrick suddenly fires away with some quick chops. Benjamin holds his chest in pain, and Kendrick then runs off to the ropes. He bounces off the ropes, but then gets thrown straight up into the air by Benjamin, before landing flat on the mat, driving all of the air out of him.

Benjamin wastes no time in assaulting Kendrick, as he stomps away on the back of Kendrick. Benjamin then rolls Kendrick over, and hooks his leg, 1...2. Kendrick kicks out. Benjamin shakes his head as he gets back to his feet, pulling Kendrick up by the hair with him. Benjamin then takes Kendrick across to the corner, before slamming him face first into the turnbuckle. Kendrick stumbles back, and Kendrick pulls him back into the corner by the hair, before kicking away at the mid-section of Kendrick, holding onto the ropes for balance. 1...2...3...4. Benjamin takes Kendrick out of the corner by the arm, then pulls him in for a short arm clothesline on his smaller opponent. Benjamin smiles to the crowd, before dropping to his knees and choking Kendrick. 1...2...3...4. Benjamin breaks the hold, and gets back to his feet, with the referee admonishing him for using an illegal manoeuvre. Benjamin ignores the referee, as he keeps working on Kendrick. Kendrick starts to get back to his feet, and Shelton grabs him by the hair, then snapmares him over. Benjamin looks to the crowd, who boo him, before kicking Kendrick hard in the back, causing Kendrick to fall back completely to the mat on his side, holding his back. Benjamin sits Kendrick up, then applies a double underhook, putting pressure on the shoulders of Kendrick. The referee asks him if he wants to quit, but he refuses. The crowd begins to rally behind Kendrick as he gets back to his feet. Kendrick starts hitting some kicks to the hamstring of Benjamin, causing him to hobble around in some pain. Benjamin lets go of the hold, not wanting to take any more punishment to his legs. Kendrick then uses the opportunity to run off to the ropes.

He bounces off the ropes, and gets thrown straight up again by Benjamin. This time however, Kendrick turns in midair, and executes a dropkick right to the chest of Benjamin, sending both men down to the mat. The referee looks down at both men, before starting to count them out. Kendrick and Benjamin then start crawling to opposite sides of the ring, using the ropes to pick themselves up. The referee gets to six, and both men are up. They charge towards each other in the middle of the ring, with Benjamin going for a clothesline. Kendrick ducks it, then continues running to the ropes. He bounces off them, then scores a flying forearm on Benjamin as he turns, sending him down to the mat. Benjamin gets back to his feet, and Kendrick snapmares him over. Kendrick then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a low dropkick right to the face of Benjamin. Kendrick looks set to make the cover, when Charlie Haas climbs up onto the apron. Kendrick sees this, then charges across, and knocks Haas down to the floor with a dropkick. Paul London runs around ringside, then jumps up onto the steel steps, launching himself in the air, before landing with a leg drop across the throat of Haas. In the ring, Kendrick turns and sees Benjamin charging at him. Kendrick thinks quick though, and hits a leg lariat on Benjamin, catching him right in the jaw. Kendrick then heads across to the corner, before climbing up the turnbuckle, up to the top rope. Kendrick then motions for Benjamin to get up. Benjamin slowly gets to his feet, and Kendrick comes off looking for a cross body. Benjamin counters though, pushing Kendrick down across his knee that he has stuck out into a gutbuster.

Kendrick rolls around the mat in pain, as Benjamin rises back to his feet, smiling. Kendrick slowly starts to recover, as he crawls across to the corner. Benjamin, seeing where Kendrick is going, backs back to the opposite corner. Kendrick pulls himself up, and Benjamin charges across the ring, before squashing Kendrick in the corner with the stinger splash. Kendrick stumbles out of the corner, and Benjamin sets him up for the t-bone suplex. Kendrick fights for his survival though, scoring with several elbows to the side of the head of Benjamin, forcing Benjamin to release him. Kendrick then runs off to the ropes, and bounces off them, only to be thrown overhead with a belly to belly suplex. Benjamin quickly follows up, grabbing Kendrick by the hair, and lifting him to his feet, to hit a t-bone suplex. Benjamin hooks the leg of Kendrick, 1...2.. Kendrick just gets his shoulders up off the mat, much to the shock of Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin gets to his feet and backs away a bit, before motioning for Kendrick to get up. Kendrick gets back to his feet, and Benjamin charges over and goes for the Pay Dirt. Kendrick pushes Benjamin off though, with Benjamin landing on his feet. He then charges in at Kendrick, only to receive a boot to the mid-section. Kendrick then grabs Benjamin by the head, runs over to the corner and up the turnbuckle, leading into Sliced Bread #2. Kendrick hooks the leg, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Brian Kendrick.

Kendrick gets back to his feet, then climbs the turnbuckle and celebrates, with London rolling into the ring and clapping him on from the mat while the crowd cheers.

Styles: What a start to the night here with a highly impressive match.

Coach: And that’s quite a big victory for Brian Kendrick, as Shelton Benjamin is no slouch in one on one competition.

The camera goes backstage, and we see Rob Van Dam backstage talking with AJ Styles.

AJ: Congrats man. Great victory last night, and the night off has to be good for you.

RVD: Yeah, thanks dude. I have to say, Jericho put me through hell, but I came out with the belt, and that’s what matters, right dude?

AJ: Exactly. And you know, I wouldn’t mind a shot at that belt myself. This waist needs some gold around it.

RVD: Well, how about this AJ. Next week, you and me, one on one? Should you win, you get a shot at this belt at Fate, in my first Title defence. What do you say?

AJ: You got yourself a deal. Don’t expect me to take it easy on you though Rob.

RVD: I wouldn’t expect any less from you AJ.

The camera cuts to James Patterson’s office. He is shown watching the TV in his office, when there’s a knock on the door.

Patterson: Come in.

The door opens, and Lance Cade walks in to boos of the crowd.

Patterson: Ah, of course, Lance Cade: the newest member of the New Era Wrestling roster. What can I do you for Lance?

Cade: Patterson, you saw what RVD did to my mentor, Chris Jericho, two nights ago at Redemption. I want Van Dam tonight!

Patterson: Sorry Lance, I can’t help you there. You see, RVD has the night off, and well, I have decided to make the match that RVD and AJ agreed upon official for next week. But when the time is well and good, you will get your shot at RVD. Now get moving.

Cade leaves the office a little sheepishly.

Ad break.

Styles: We’re back, and Lance Cade wanted some of RVD.

Coach: Well so he should. Lance is new here, and he wanted to help his mentor, Chris Jericho out.

Styles: I don’t see how beating RVD down will do anything.

The camera goes into the ring, and Matt Bentley is already in there, jogging on the spot.

Styles: Well Matt Bentley is in the ring already, awaiting his opponent.

Screwed plays, and Tomko walks out to the top of the stage, then poses while the crowd boos. He then walks down the ramp, climbs up the steel steps and into the ring, before getting in the face of Bentley.

Coach: And this is his opponent.

Styles: I don’t like Matt Bentley’s chances here.

Match Two
Matt Bentley vs Tomko

The referee calls for the bell, as Tomko pushes right into Matt bentley, trying to bully him. Bentley’s head only goes up to the jaw of Tomko. He backs away a bit, then goes for a boot to the mid-section of Tomko. Tomko catches it though, and shakes his head. He then throws the boot of Bentley down, before taking his head off with a clothesline. Bentley goes straight down to the mat, looking like he is out of it. Tomko grabs him by the hair, and lifts him back up to his feet. Tomko then pushes Bentley back into the corner, before hitting some hard elbow shots in the corner, to the side of the head of Bentley. 1...2...3...4. Tomko pulls Bentley out of the corner by the hair, then gets him up over his shoulders, before dropping him across the top turnbuckle with snake eyes. Tomko then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and executes a big boot to the head of Bentley, sending him flying back down to the mat. Tomko looks at the crowd and smiles as he picks Bentley back up to his feet. Tomko puts both hands around the throat of Bentley, lifting him up into the air. Tomko then drops Bentley with the Chokebomb. Tomko drops down and covers Bentley, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Tomko.

Screwed begins to play, as Tomko gets up. He looks down at Bentley, then shakes his head, before bending down and picking Bentley back up. He grabs Bentley by the throat, then elevates him and throws him down with a second Chokebomb, while the crowd boo.

Styles: Was that really needed?

Coach: Of course it was Joey. Tomko was sending a message to everyone else in the back!

Styles: I think they get the message loud and clear; don’t mess with Tomko.

The camera goes backstage, and we see AMW backstage with Kristal, causing the crowd to boo.

Kristal: AMW, last night, not only did you defeat the Canadian Bulldogs, but then later that night, you cost the Motor City Machine Guns their shot at the NEW Tag Team Championships. Now many people are wonder, why?

Harris: Kristal, what you need to learn is that there is no one better in tag team wrestling than America’s Most Wanted. We are six time Tag Team Champions of this world. You see, just two nights ago, we proved how truly good we are. The Canadian Bulldogs came at us with everything they had, and look what happened to them. And while the Motor City Machine Guns may have beaten us back at Starrcade, that does not give them any rights over us. Guns, you won one big match, so what? We have been winning big matches for six whole years now. Six years! And you think one measly win, sets up your careers, gives you a Tag Team Title shot? Well we’ll be damned if it does. We have worked our asses to get where we are, and we are not going to settle for second best. We are not going to be held down here in NEW. You see we are leading the revolution in tag team wrestling right here in NEW. And all we need is the NEW Tag Team Championships to prove that.

Storm: Shelley and Sabin, you ain’t got nothing on us. You think you’re a better tag team than us? Well shoot, I guess we’ll just forget everything that we’ve done in the past, just because a couple of young kids want to shine. Guess what: it ain’t going to happen. We demand that we are on the receiving end of an NEW Tag Team Championships shot at Fate. We ain’t asking for it. And anybody that wants to get in our way?

Storm drinks some of his beer.

Storm: Sorry, bout your damn luck.

The crowd boos heavily, as Storm and Harris smile.

Ad break.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Revenge, and right now, we have a special segment. Live, from his home in Tampa, Florida, please welcome Chris Jericho.

The crowd boos as Jericho appears on the screen.

Styles: Chris, thanks for taking the time out to talk to us. Now we understand that you spoke to doctors yesterday about your injuries coming out of Redemption. Did you have any x-rays, and what was diagnosed?

Jericho: Yes Joey, I did speak with doctors yesterday, and yes, I did have x-rays. Those x-rays have revealed that I do indeed have broken ribs, as well as a cracked sternum. The doctors have advised me to stay out of competition for the next two or so months.

Styles: Do you have any words to the man that injured you, Rob Van Dam?

Jericho: Rob, last Sunday, you went to a new low. Just because what we do is a physical competition doesn’t mean you should take someone’s career into your hands. Instead of just winning last night Rob, you took it upon yourself to injure me. But mark my words Rob, you’ll regret it. I may not be around, but Lance Cade is. My protégé. And while I may not be saving me for the meantime, he will be saving me. He will be saving me the work of injuring you upon my return. He will take care of it. Rob, I won’t be content until you are taken out.

The camera fades away from Jericho as the crowd boos. This Fire Burns then starts to play, as the boos quickly turn into cheers. CM Punk steps out from backstage, then poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp, with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. The crowd go crazy for Punk, as he walks down the ramp, and climbs up to the apron, before climbing up onto the apron and the turnbuckle, then taking his belt off and holding it high up for the crowd to see. The crowd cheers, as Punk jumps over the top rope and into the ring, awaiting his opponent.

Styles: This will be CM Punk’s NEW debut right here tonight.

Coach: This is indeed exciting.

Valor plays, and Jimmy Rave walks out to the top of the ramp, then poses while the crowd boos. Rave ignores the crowd, walking down the ramp to the ring. He then climbs up the apron and into the ring, before posing in the centre of it.

Styles: This is a big opportunity for Jimmy Rave tonight.

Coach: If he is able to pin the World Heavyweight Champion, he is able to instantly put himself in contention.

Match Three
CM Punk vs Jimmy Rave

The referee calls for the bell, as the crowd chant CM Punk’s name over and over again. Rave tells them to shut up, and the fans quickly turn on him, barraging him with boos. Rave walks over to the ropes, then leans over them and starts to mouth back off to the crowd. He turns around, smiling, when Punk kicks him hard in the hamstring. Punk then kicks Rave in the mid-section, before taking a side headlock. Rave tries to struggle around in it, but Punk takes Rave over with a headlock takedown. Raven fights back up to his feet, before hitting some right hands to the mid-section of Punk. Raven then pushes Punk back against the ropes, before using the momentum to run off and push Punk off. Punk runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before going over Rave, who drops down. Punk then bounces off the opposite ropes, and blocks a hip toss attempt from Rave. Rave looks worried, and Punk then spits it around, before taking Rave over with a hip toss of his own. Punk quickly drops down and covers Rave, 1...2. Rave kicks out. Punk gets back to his feet, then kicks away at Rave when he follows. Rave gets right up, and Punk twists his arm around, applying a wristlock. Punk then sends Rave off into the corner, before charging in, and hitting a knee lift to the jaw of Rave. Punk then garbs Rave around the head, and runs out of the corner, attempting to complete the combo with a bulldog. Rave pushes Punk off though, sending Punk across to the opposite corner. Punk hits the corner chest first, and then staggers back to the centre of the ring, giving his back to Rave. Rave grabs Punk by the head, then snaps him down with a neckbreaker.

Rave quickly drops down and hooks the leg of Punk, 1...2. Punk kicks out. Rave gets back to his feet frustrated, and he grabs Punk by the hair. Raven then start to pull Punk’s head from the mat, before hitting a straight right hand, that sends Punk back down while the crowd boos. Rave poses to the crowd, toying with their emotions. He then turns back to Punk, and kicks away at him while he gets back to his feet. Punk gets right up, then catches the boot of Rave as he goes for yet another kick. Punk shakes his head, then throws the boot of Rave down, before hitting some hard kicks of his own, right to the hamstrings of Rave. Punk has Rave on the back foot, so he takes off to the ropes. Punk then bounces off the ropes, only to be caught with a tilt the whirl backbreaker from Rave, bending Punk’s body awkwardly. Rave drops down into the cover, 1...2. Punk gets his shoulders up off the mat. Rave gets up to his knees, then starts to choke Punk, right in front of the referee. 1...2...3...4. Rave gets to his feet, and tells the referee to back off. The referee just shakes his head, while rave bends down and pulls Punk back to his feet by his hair. Raven then starts chopping away at the chest of Punk, hitting chop after chop, until Punk is finally backed up all of the way to the corner. Rave then starts kicking away at the mid-section of Punk, holding the ropes for extra balance. 1...2...3...4. Rave then pulls Punk out of the corner by his hair, before trying to Irish whip Punk across to the opposite corner. Punk however reverses, and sends Rave in. Punk then charges into the corner, and hits a knee lift to the jaw of Rave.

Punk grabs Rave by the head, then charges out of the corner and plants him with the bulldog, completing the combo he attempted earlier. Both men are down, and the referee starts to count them out. Slowly, both Rave and Punk start to get back to their feet. By the count of five, both men are up. They come together in the middle of the ring, and Rave attempts a right hand. Punk blocks it though, then fires away with an open hand palm strike. Punk hits a few more, before spinning around and hitting a backhand. Rave stumbles around stunned, and Punk then grabs his head and bends him over, before hitting some knees right to the head of Rave, backing him all of the way back up to the ropes. Rave hangs onto the ropes groggily, and Punk takes him off them with an Irish whip. Rave runs across the ring, then bounces off the ropes, before getting hit with a big leg lariat from Punk. Punk gets back to his feet, playing to the crowd. He then exits the ring, climbing out to the apron, while waiting for Rave to return to his feet. Rave gets up, and Punk jumps up to the top rope, then springboards off, going for a flying clothesline. Rave runs out of the way though, leaving Punk to crash and burn. Rave looks at Punk, then motions for him to get back to his feet. Punk gets up, and Rave charges across the ring, before taking Punk down to the mat hard with an STO. Rave smiles to the crowd, as he slowly bends over and lifts Punk back to his feet. Rave gets Punk right up, then sets him up for The Move That Rocks The World. Punk though takes the arm of Rave, and spins out of it, before lifting Rave up into a fireman’s carry.

The crowd cheers, but Rave struggles around, before landing behind Punk. Rave then backs into the ropes, bounces off them, and goes for a spear, which Punk avoids with a leapfrog. Rave turns around, and Punk gets him up into a fireman’s carry again, before drilling him with the GTS. Punk drops down and hooks the leg of Rave, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, the World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk.

Punk gets back to his feet and receives his belt, while the crowd cheers. He points to the belt, then back to him, telling everyone that the belt is his.

Styles: CM Punk looking great here in his NEW debut.

Coach: He was indeed.

Brock Lesnar then appears on the titantron, causing the crowd to boo.

Lesnar: Good win Punk, good win. But let me remind you, the real Champion is here.

The crowd boos.

Lesnar: And tonight, I intend on celebrating my victory from last night. So Punk you, as well as all of these idiots in the crowd can watch on tonight, as I celebrate my destruction of the NEW roster.

Ad break.

The camera is backstage, as we see Joy Giovanni standing with MVP and John Morrison, causing the crowd to boo.

Joy: MVP and John Morrison. Last night, we see you practically double team Ron Killings, for John to pick up the victory. Why did you two form an alliance to take out Ron Killings?

MVP: Joy, get out of here. Scat. We don’t need you here to ruin our time, here tonight.

Morrison pushes Joy out of the camera view.

MVP: Now Ron, I bet you want an explanation on last night. Well you see it’s simple Ronny. Last night was all about making a statement. Ron you are nothing, nothing compared to either me, or John Morrison. We had the opportunity to show what we were all about to the world, and you better believe we took it. And tonight Ron, when you step in the ring with ‘Mr Half Man Half Amazing’ you had better expect the exact same result. Because just like last night, tonight, me and John, we’re making a statement.

Morrison: That’s right. I have had enough of being overlooked, of being ignored. We have had enough of being overlooked. I mean look at us, and get a glimpse of greatness. MVP, he’s the highest paid athlete in NEW history. And me? Well I’m the ‘Tuesday Night Delight’, ‘The Shaman of Sexy’, ‘The Guru of Greatness’. So try as you might, to join me and MVP at the palace of wisdom, it just isn’t going to happen. And while I had MVP last night, who did you have Ron? No one. No one came out to save you. No one cares about you. As good of a wrestler as you are, people just don’t care about you. But what me and MVP are doing, is making people care about us.

The crowd boos, as the camera goes back to ringside.

Coach: MVP and John Morrison are exactly right. There was no one that cared about Ron Killings.

Styles: We’ll see about that later tonight.

Pride plays, and the Canadian Bulldogs step out to the top of the stage to the cheers of the crowd. The Bulldogs then walk down the ramp and climb up into the ring, before posing on the turnbuckles.

Styles: These two young men put in a world class performance last night.

Coach: While they didn’t come out with the victory, I have to admit, they put in one hell of a performance.

Natural plays, and The Naturals walk out to the top of the stage and pose, with the NEW Tag Team Championships around their waists. The crowd boos, and The Naturals just smile, before walking down the ramp slowly. They then climb up into the ring, and hold their Championships up, right in front of the Canadian Bulldogs.

Styles: The Naturals only kept those belts because of the actions of AMW, so they should stop gloating about having them.

Coach: Whose to know what would have happened without the interference from AMW? I know I don’t.

Styles: Oh come on Coach. Both Stevens and Douglas were out cold.

Match Four
Canadian Bulldogs vs The Naturals

Both Andy Douglas and TJ Wilson leave the ring, leaving Harry Smith and Chase Stevens to start of the match for their respective teams. Smith and Stevens come together slowly in the middle of the ring, before locking up. Both men jostle for position, before Smith is able to take over, pushing Stevens back into the corner. The referee gets in between both men, and Smith backs away. Smith turns to talk to the referee, and Stevens charges at him, looking for a cheap shot. Smith though sees it coming, and he meets Stevens with a hard kick to the mid-section. Smith then takes Stevens in a front face lock, before dragging him across to the corner. TJ Wilson tags himself in, by tagging the back of Smith. He then quickly climbs up to the top rope, before jumping off and hitting a firearm to the back of Stevens, dropping him down to his knees. Smith leaves the ring, and Wilson rolls Stevens over, before hooking his leg, 1...2. Stevens kicks out. Wilson picks him back up to his feet, before grabbing him by the hair and running him across to the corner. Wilson then slams Stevens’ head down against the turnbuckle. Stevens staggers along the ropes, holding his head in pain. Wilson then stops Stevens by grabbing him by the arm, before twisting it around and applying a wristlock. Wilson hits a chop across the chest of Stevens, leading into him Irish whipping Stevens across the ring. Stevens runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, before sliding between the legs of Wilson. Wilson turns around, and Stevens hits him with a straight right hand to the head. Wilson staggers back, and Stevens then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and goes for a clothesline, which Wilson ducks, before rolling Stevens up, 1...2. Stevens kicks out.

Both men get back to their feet, and Stevens knees Wilson in the mid-section, before grabbing him by the head and just throwing him back into the mat, Wilson’s head hitting the mat hard. Stevens staggers across the ring to his corner, then tags in Andy Douglas. Douglas climbs into the ring, then charges across to Wilson, to drop a forearm across his face. Douglas covers Wilson, 1...2. Wilson kicks out. Douglas then gets into a mount position, and starts hammering away with right hands on the downed Wilson. 1...2...3...4. Wilson gets up, then jumps up and stomps down on the face of Wilson. Wilson rolls around in pain, while Douglas walks across the ring and tags in Chase Stevens. Stevens climbs into the ring, then walks over to where Wilson is pulling himself up off the mat. Stevens pulls him right up, then wraps his hands around the head of Wilson, before twisting him around and dropping him with the spinning neckbreaker. Stevens then gets back to his feet, runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and executes a knee drop across the face of Wilson. Stevens hooks the leg of Wilson, 1...2. Wilson gets his shoulders up off the mat. Stevens shakes his head, as he picks himself up, as well as Wilson. Stevens then keeps a hold of Wilson’s head, running him across to the corner, and slamming him down headfirst into the turnbuckle. Douglas then grabs the arms of Wilson from the outside, holding him back. The referee admonishes The Naturals, but they just ignore him. Stevens then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then runs across the ring at Wilson, going for a big forearm on him.

Wilson squirms out of the hold of Douglas though, leaving Stevens to hit Douglas and knock him off the apron. Wilson then rolls through to his corner, and tags in Harry Smith. Smith climbs into the ring and he and Stevens run at one another, Smith coming out on top after scoring a clothesline on Stevens. Stevens rushes back to his feet, and Smith charges at him, before scoring with a second clothesline. Stevens gets up once again, and Smith scoops him up, then slams him down. Andy Douglas slides into the ring and charges at Smith, and he receives a boot to mid-section for his troubles. Smith then puts Douglas in a front face lock, before taking him over with a snap suplex, landing right on top of Chase Stevens. The crowd cheers, as Smith gets back to his feet and taunts his opponents. Both men slowly get up, Douglas first. Smith scoops him up, then calls for the Running Powerslam. The crowd cheers, but Chase Stevens pulls Douglas down. Smith turns around, and The Naturals catch him with a double kick to the mid-section. They then run off to the ropes, bounce off them, and receive a double clothesline from Smith, one on each side. Andy Douglas rolls out of the ring, and TJ Wilson then rolls in. He sees Douglas on the outside, and he charges across the ring, then jumps out onto Douglas with a suicide dive just as Douglas started to get to his feet. In the ring, Smith picks Stevens back up to his feet by his hair. He then scoops Stevens up, and calls for the Running Powerslam once more. Smith starts to run, when Stevens slips out from behind him. Stevens then pushes Smith off to the ropes.

Smith bounces off the ropes, then catches a big high knee from Stevens. Stevens leans back on the ropes to try to regather himself, while Smith climbs back to his feet slowly. Smith gets right back up, and Stevens runs across, then kicks him in the mid-section. Smith doubles over in pain, and Smith elbows him in the back of the neck, sending Smith down to his knees. Stevens then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and nails a kick to the side of the head of the head of Smith, sending him down to the mat. Stevens rolls Smith over, then hooks his leg, 1...2.. Smith just gets his shoulders up off the mat. Wilson climbs back up onto the apron, and starts to encourage Smith. Stevens hears this, and he walks over, then spits right into the face of Wilson. This insights Wilson, as he climbs into the ring and tries to run at Stevens. The referee holds him back though, an tries to force him back into the corner. While all of this is happening, Andy Douglas slides back in under the bottom rope, and The Naturals starts stomping away at Smith, double teaming him behind the referee’s back. Douglas leaves to the apron as Wilson finally climbs out of the ring, and order is restored. Stevens picks Smith up, then drags him across to the corner, and tags Douglas in. Both Naturals push Smith right back against the ropes, before sending him off with a double Irish whip. Douglas gets down on one knee, while Smith runs across the ring, and bounces off the ropes. He then grabs Stevens by the hair, and plants him with a bulldog, right across the knee of his partner. Smith knocks Douglas to the mat, then dives across and tags in TJ Wilson.

Wilson climbs straight up to the top rope, then comes flying across the ring, hitting a cross body block on Douglas. Wilson rolls off Douglas, and sees Stevens picking himself up with the ropes. Wilson charges across, and sends Stevens over the top rope and out to the floor with a clothesline. Wilson turns around, and he sees Douglas get back to his feet. He scoops Douglas up and slams him down, before running off to the ropes. Wilson bounces off the ropes, then lands a leg drop right across the throat of Douglas. Harry Smith rolls into the ring, and TJ Wilson heads up to the top rope. Smith picks Douglas back up to his feet by his hair, then scoops him up. Douglas squirms around, then slips out behind Smith, before pushing him into the corner. Smith runs in and goes headfirst into the groin of Wilson, causing him to fall down to the mat, over Smith. Douglas stands over Wilson, while he tries to struggle back up. Wilson gets right up, and Douglas grabs him in a front face lock, then drops him with a DDT. Douglas hooks the leg of Wilson, 1...2.. Wilson just manages to kick out.

Suddenly, 1967 begins to play, and the Motor City Machine Guns walk down the ramp, pointing in at Andy Douglas while the crowd cheers.

Douglas gets up, and walks over to the ropes, starting to mouth off with the Guns. He keeps mouthing off, until Wilson crawls up behind him, and rolls him up, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners, the Canadian Bulldogs.

Douglas and Wilson both get back to their feet, and Douglas takes him down, then starts hammering away with right hands. The Motor City Machine Guns roll in to the ring, and start to brawl with The Naturals. America’s Most Wanted then run down the ramp, and slide into the ring. All eight men brawl, as we go to an ad break.

Ad break.

Styles: We’re back, and during the break staff emptied from backstage, and managed to break up the brawl between The Naturals, AMW, the Bulldogs and the Guns.

Coach: Things are certainly heating up in the tag division.

Styles: Now, we have to take a step back here, and look back at the event two nights ago, in the match between Ricky Banderas, and Sabu. We saw both men take huge falls. For those of you who missed it, this is what happened.

Banderas then picks Sabu back up to his feet by the hair, before putting him up in a fireman’s carry. Banderas laughs, when suddenly Sabu fights back with elbows to the side of the head of Banderas. Banderas wobbles on his feet, and Sabu slips out and lands behind him. Sabu then grabs Banderas by the hair, throwing him over the crowd barrier. Banderas though, grabs a hold of the barrier, just stopping himself from falling by holding on with his fingertips. Sabu smiles, then stomps one of the hands of Banderas, forcing him to let go. Banderas hangs on with one hand, but Sabu then stomps on it, sending Banderas down into the carnage, causing a huge thud to be heard throughout the arena. The crowd go into a frenzy, while Sabu looks around at them. Sabu then grabs onto the crowd barrier, and goes flying off after Banderas, looking for an Arabian Leg Drop. The crowd chant holy shit as the cameraman and referee run backstage and hurry down the flight of stairs, trying to get to both men, to see what has happened. They emerge down on the first level, and see the carnage. The referee runs over and climbs on top, seeing Banderas’ arm over Sabu. The referee looks around, but he has no choice but to count, 1...2...3.

Styles: As you can see, both Sabu and Ricky Banderas took some nasty falls. It is not yet known how long they are out for, although we know that they aren’t here tonight.

Coach: We hope to see them back in NEW soon.

What’s Up plays, and Ron Killings dances out to the top of the stage to the cheers of the crowd. He then walks down the ramp, climbs up into the ring, dances, and poses on the turnbuckle.

Styles: Moving on, Ron Killings lost two nights ago to John Morrison, after the interference from MVP cost him the match.

Coach: I’m hearing a whole lot of excuses.

I’m Comin’ plays, and MVP walks out from his custom tunnel to boos from the crowd. He walks some of the way down the ramp, then poses, while pyro goes off. John Morrison walks out of the tunnel, and both men then walk down to the ring, and climb up into it. Morrison poses on the turnbuckle, and MVP poses in the ring.

Styles: Well Killings will have to face the same odds tonight.

Coach: And going on Sunday, he won’t be winning.

Main Event
Ron Killings vs MVP w/ John Morrison

The referee calls for the bell, and John Morrison leaves the ring. Killings and MVP go nose to nose. Killings looks dead serious, while MVP remains cool laughing at Killings. Killings then shoves MVP back, causing MVP to fall back to the mat. MVP looks up at Killings, then gets a serious look on his face as he rushes back to his feet. Both men come together, then lock up aggressively. Killings takes the advantage, as he takes the arm of MVP, and applies a wristlock. Killings then stretches the arm of MVP out, and jerks on it, trying to do some damage to it early on. MVP pulls Killings in by his arm, then connects with a knee to the mid-section of Killings. MVP smiles confidently, as he takes a side headlock on Killings. Killings presses back against the ropes, then runs off them, using the momentum to push MVP off. MVP runs across the ring, then bounces off then ropes. Both Killings and MVP go for a shoulder tackle, with neither taking the other man down. Both men look at one another, and MVP then backs into the ropes. He bounces off them, then goes under Killings, who leapfrogs him. MVP bounces off the opposite ropes, only to be taken over with a hip toss from Killings. Killings covers MVP, 1...2. MVP got his shoulders up off the mat. Both men get up, and Killings kicks him in the mid-section. Killings then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and goes for the Corkscrew Axe Kick. MVP though dodges at the last second, avoiding the move. Killings turns around, and MVP charges at him, then goes for a big boot, only for Killings to duck it at the last second, then grab a handful of MVP’s tights, and roll him up, 1...2. MVP kicks out.

Both men get back to their feet, and MVP immediately kicks Killings in the mid-section, before falling to his back and smashing Killings’ head across his knee. Killings groggily stumbles around the ring, falling in between the top and second ropes, falling out to the apron. MVP looks at Killings and squats, waiting for him to regain his footing. Killings pulls himself up on the apron, and MVP charges across, then hits a big boot to the jaw of Killings, sending him down headfirst into the announcer’s table. Killings’ head cracks off the table, and MVP takes the referee’s attention away, distracting him. John Morrison then goes after Killings, lifting him back to his feet on the outside, before slamming him down face first into the announcer’s table. Killings falls down to the floor, then begins to sit up. Morrison smiles, as he charges across, and hits a knee to the temple of Killings. Morrison walks around ringside away from Killings, as MVP leaves the referee, rolls out of the ring, and picks up the body of Killings, before rolling it back into the ring. MVP rolls in after Killings, then covers him, 1...2. Killings gets his foot on the bottom rope. MVP gets back to his feet and walks across to the opposite side of the ring, before dancing around and waiting for Killings to get up. Killings gets to his knees, and MVP charges across, looking for the Drive By. Killings though rolls to the outside of the ring, with MVP adjusting and stopping just in time. Killings trips him up, grabbing both legs. Killings then drags MVP out of the ring, and fires away with some heavy right hands. Killings then grabs MVP by the arm, and Irish whips him into the steel steps.

MVP falls to the outside, hurt, while Killings tries to recover, leaning over the apron. Killings regathers himself, then runs over at MVP as he gets back to his feet. Killings goes for a kick to the mid-section, but MVP catches it, then spins Killings around. MVP then grabs Killings by the hair, and throws his head down into the apron. MVP then throws Killings back into the ring, before following him in yet again. MVP smiles arrogantly to the crowd, as he pulls Killings back to his feet. MVP then pushes Killings back against the ropes, before Irish whipping him off. Killings runs at the ropes, then bounces off them and hits a corkscrew elbow on MVP to the cheers of the crowd. Both men get up, and Killings kicks MVP in the mid-section. He then fires away with right hands, until he backs MVP right back into the corner. Killings looks to the crowd, before Irish whipping him across to the opposite corner. Killings then charges in, and hits a corner clothesline. Morrison moves out of the corner groggily, and Killings then runs out of the corner behind him, hitting a heel kick to the back of his head, causing Morrison to fall to his knees. Morrison then moves MVP over into an Oklahoma roll, 1...2.. MVP kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Killings kicks MVP in the mid-section. Killings then runs off to the ropes, and bounces off them, only to be sent down to the mat with a drop toe hold from MVP, with MVP adding extra force by pushing Killings’ head right down into the mat. MVP rolls Killings over, then hooks his leg, 1...2.. Killings just kicks out in time.

MVP gets back to his feet, then shakes his head in frustration. He decides enough is enough, as he mounts MVP, and starts raining down with right hands into the head of Killings. 1...2...3...4. MVP gets back to his feet. He then starts kicking away at Killings, while Killings fights back to his feet. Killings gets right back up, and MVP scoops him up, then slams him down. MVP then runs across the ring at the ropes, bounces off them, taunts Killings, and drops an elbow across his chest. MVP hooks the leg of Killings once more, 1...2.. Killings just kicks out again. MVP looks frustrated as he sits Killings up, then digs his knee into the back of Killings, and puts his hands around the chin of Killings, trying to continue the onslaught on his head. MVP then lets go of the chinlock, before firing away with rapid elbows to the side of the head of Killings, trying to knock him out. MVP gives up on that though, and goes back to the chinlock. The referee asks Killings if he wants to quit, but Killings refuses, as he fights back to his feet. The crowd get right behind Killings, and he starts to fire away with elbows into the mid-section of MVP. MVP jumps up in pain with each shot, until he finally lets go of Killings. Killings then runs at the ropes and bounces off them. before getting caught with a sleeper hold. Killings quickly goes behind MVP, and pushes him off to the ropes. MVP bounces off the ropes and gets caught in a sleeper from Killings, as he turns the tables on his opponent. MVP thought goes behind Killings, then pushes him off to the ropes. Killings runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and both men hit clotheslines on one another, resulting in both men being down.

The crowd starts to get behind Killings, as they chant his name. Morrison yells at them to stop on the outside, but to no effect obviously. Both men slowly fight back to their feet, as the referee counts them out. By the time the referee gets to seven, both men are up and going towards one another. MVP goes for a right hand, but Killings blocks, before unloading with a series of his own right hands. Killings keeps going, until he knocks MVP right back against the ropes, at which stage, he Irish whips MVP off. MVP runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, and gets taken over with a back body drop from Killings. The crowd cheer, as Killings dares MVP to get back to his feet. MVP gets up, and Killings grabs him, then attempts to Irish whip him into the corner, only for MVP to reverse and send Killings in. MVP then charges in at Killings, catching a boot swinging up and kicking MVP in the jaw. Killings then continues swinging, as he goes up to the top rope. MVP stumbles around groggily, then turns, with Killings coming off the top rope and hitting a dropkick, sending MVP down. Killings hooks the leg of MVP, 1...2.. MVP kicks out, just. Killings looks down at MVP, then declares the match to be over. Killings then pulls MVP back to his feet, and kicks him in the mid-section. Killings runs at the ropes and bounces off them, before being shocked to see MVP attempt a clothesline. Killings ducks it, then turns MVP around. Killings kicks MVP in the mid-section, then puts him in a front face lock. He then gets MVP up for a suplex, before dropping him with the truth or consequences. Killings hooks the leg of MVP, but there is no referee.

Instead, he is over in the corner, arguing with Morrison, who has climbed to the top of the steel steps. Killings gets off MVP, then walks over and takes a swipe at Morrison, reaching over for a right hand. Morrison steps back and avoids it, then starts to mock Killings. Killings shakes his head, when suddenly MVP charges up behind him and boots him in the back of the head. Killings is sandwiched in between MVP’s boot and the corner, until MVP pulls his boot down, leaving Killings to fall to the mat like a sack of potatoes. MVP then backs off, and squats, waiting on Killings to make a move. Killings slowly gets to his knees, and MVP charges across the ring, then drills the Drive By. MVP drags the lifeless body of Killings into the middle of the ring, then hooks his leg, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, MVP.

MVP holds his hands up, then turns back to Killings. John Morrison slides into the ring, and then lifts Killings back to his feet, before hitting a few slaps. Suddenly, the crowd cheer, as Colt Cabana runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, with Morrison and MVP quickly exiting the ring, wanting no part of Cabana.

Styles: So no one cares about Ron Killings?

Coach: Mark my words, this is a big, big mistake from Colt Cabana.

Brock Lesnar is shown walking backstage, with the NEW Championship over his shoulder.

Styles: Brock Lesnar has promised us a Championship celebration, and it’s next.

Ad break.

Here Comes The Pain plays, and Brock Lesnar walks out to the stage, then poses to the boos of the crowd. He ignores them, as he walks down to the ring, before jumping up onto the apron while pyro shoots out of the ringposts. Lesnar smiles, then climbs into the ring, and grabs a microphone.

Coach: Well, here comes the pain.

Styles: Two nights ago, Brock Lesnar didn’t just defeat one man, he didn’t just defeat two men, he defeated three men, in what was surely a huge effort.

Coach: Quiet Joey, I want to hear what he has to say.

Lesnar stands in the middle of the ring while the crowd boos.

Lesnar: By now, I would have thought you idiots would have got used to this scene. By now, I would have thought you idiots would have gotten used to seeing me standing tall, with this Championship still in my possession, while my opponents fall to the wayside.

The crowd boos.

Lesnar: You can boo all you want, but you know I present the truth. I have destroyed all that has stepped in front of me. I have beaten all there is to beat thus far. So tonight, I celebrate. And you are all invited to join me, right here, right now.

Lesnar smiles to the crowd as they boo some more.

Lesnar: Let’s go back two months ago. Think back to Starrcade. I got, what many people thought, was my biggest challenge yet. John Cena!

The crowd cheers.

Lesnar: And I’ll admit, Cena took me somewhere I had never been before. He is a tremendous athlete. But who decimated him? Who came out with this NEW Championship? Me. And you know, the very same thing happened last night. Except this time, more obstacles were thrown in my path, there were more men to destroy. AJ Styles is perhaps the greatest high flyer in history. But did he measure up when he stepped in the ring with me? He’s too small to even reach the measure.

The crowd boos.

Lesnar: AJ, whether you like it or not, someone your size is not, and I repeat, is not, going to be Champion.

The crowd boos some more.

Lesnar: Then there was Randy Orton. Randy is a third generation wrestler, he was born with the silver spoon in his mouth as far as wrestling goes. But did that stop me from destroying him? No. Now he’s gone running off trying to take CM Punk’s belt. It seems that Randy is always looking for the easy way out. But that’s not me. Rather than trying to dodge the competition, I just step straight through it. And then last, but not least, we had John Cena.

The crowd cheers.

Lesnar: It seems that John Cena is a recurring theme in my Title reign. Well John ....

The lights go out, and My Time Is Now starts to play as the crowd cheer. John Cena then steps out from backstage, and salutes the crowd, before pointing at Lesnar. Cena walks down the ramp, looking straight at Lesnar. He slides into the ring, then gets a microphone of his own.

Cena: Sorry, I heard my name a few times, and damn, I thought that was my cue to come out. But before you ask Brock, I’m extremely sorry, I seem to have misplaced my invitation to this little shindig you got going here man.

The crowd cheers.

Cena: But hey, everyone makes mistakes. I mean, take you for example. You made the mistake of thinking I was done with you.

The crowd cheers again.

Lesnar: Sorry John, I don’t think I heard you correctly. Did you say you wanted me to beat you again?

Cena: Very funny Brock. You see as good as you are Brock, as talented as you are in that ring, I know I can beat you. And that’s why I’m requesting it: me and you, going at it again. NEW Championship on the line.

The crowd cheers.

Lesnar: You see as tempting as it sounds to beat you again John, I think I’m going to have to pass. I mean, there’s only so many times I can beat a man. I think by now I have proven that I am the better man.

Cena: What’s the matter Brock? Are you a little unsure of your abilities? Do you think you can’t quite ‘destroy’ me? Because Brock, you sure as hell haven’t ‘destroyed’ me yet. Try as you might, you just can’t do it. After all, I’m here standing right in front of you. And if you’re man enough, you’ll try to do something about that at Fate.

The crowd let out a big, “Oooooooo,” as they await Lesnar’s response.

Lesnar: Look John. I’m in a generous mood, seen as how I WAS celebrating my destruction of the NEW roster until you so kindly stuck your nose in my business. So how about this: next week, I choose anyone on the roster for you to face in a match, which if you win, you get an NEW Title shot?

Cena: Brock, you have yourself a deal. But let me warn you, I’m gunning for you. And at Fate, the champ, returns.

Lesnar and Cena go face to face, as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

103yejd.jpg

2q8jicyhhukllc3wogo3.jpg

The Rated R CMStar

Orton and Punk promo: It was an amazing promo to open the show and introduced CM as your champion. I am not too sure how I felt about the constant WWE mentioning, yet it was used to create a point and it achieved it. Orton's part was good altough I do feel the RKO was too anti-climatic.

Kendrick vs Benjamin: Kendrick wins :shifty: lol, it was a good opening match more focused on the two teams. Londrick are way more over on the cardso winning makes sense.

RVD and AJ promo: Rather bland promo. The way they friendly agreed to a match was kinda weird. I know they are faces but, I don't know, it felt too sugar coated.

Lance Cade-Patterson promo: Good that you threw the Patterson saying that he made the RVD-AJ match official, letting it clear that in the end he was the one with the control. So I expect a Cade push soon, or was it just to keep the Y2J/RVD feud?

Tomko squash: Squash city.

AMW promo: Good promo. You had them, especially James Storm, in amazing in character performance. I liked that they came off as the veterans against the MCMG. I think that this will be a good feud for the weeks to come, and eventually for the belt.

Jericho promo: Again, good and in character. This confirms that the Cade push will be made to cover the ausence of Y2J.

Punk vs Rave: Way too competitive if you ask me. Maybe it was the opponent, but, to me, your World Champion shouldn't be having such a rough time with Jimmy Rave. The match did gave some credibility to Rave on the upside. Lesnar promo afterwards reaffirms my theory of an unification match soon.

Morrison and MVP promo: It put over Ron Killings as a huge babyface being aimed by this two heels.

Tag Team Match: Meh, I don't care about the Naturals. They're too high in your tag team ranking imo. At least the Canadian Bulldogs won.

MVP vs Killings: A good match. I didn't dig it as a main event but it was a very good match. The ending made sense both during the match and Colt Cabana making the sense as well. I do expect an explanation of why the save happened on the first time.

Lesnar title celebration: Good promo putting Lesnar as the top men in the roster and giving him a lot of heel heat over his challengers. It was kinda weird having him say that he never takes the easy way out, only to then refuse a match with Cena. Nonetheless, it puts focus on next week and Cena's match.

AC: Good show as an aftermatch for your PPV. I think you should put your belt higher on regard than the WHC. On another hand, I don't like the fact that you spoiled this PPV's card with the GFX request.

Check out BTW, preview for next show has been posted

Beer

First Comment
BKB your shows honestly keep getting better. Not as good a your PPV but you to be fair you went all out with your PPV and I expect it was quite hard to produce another show of the same quality so soon. Onto the review.
Best Match
Main Event. Not the type of match you would expect to see as a Main Event but great match none the less. Built the Killing/Morrison and MVP feud very well and put some pot light on perhaps a feud that has not been the centre focus. Well done.
Worst Match
Tomko squash. Squash of the century. He completely destroyed Bentley. Bit too much of a squash if you ask me. When will Tomko's first feud come I wonder? Chokebomb, the number one finisher for a Jobber Sqausher. All of them used it at one point.
Best Promo
Opening promo was absolute quality from start to finish. Built up the Orton and Punk feud nicely and now I can't wait for Fate. IT is going to be crazy. I say that you are going to have a WWE Invasion storyline where they come in trying to teal the title. Or, Orton wins and goes back to the WWE? Either way you have left us with plenty of juicy feuds.
Worst Promo
AJ/RVD. Urghhh.... Imo. Sorry but I hated it. They are faces and all but they were almost on top of each other. These two are not the Super Babyface type, they are just face which I why it just did not work for me. I hope you add a little spice to this with a Heel Turn or maybe have something like AJ saying that our friendship is going to be put aside for the match and at Fate it is every man for himself.
Final Comment
Good show. Shame, like CMS said, that you posted the PPV Card in the GFX Section so early. Go check out my TNA vs. WWE quickly before I post a new show.

xtremebadass

BM: Ron Killings vs. MVP. I am really enjoying the transition of this feud from superstar to superstar. It's a great upper mid card rivalry that has alot of potential.

WM: Tomko's squash, it's a squash, even though you need it, people might not like it, but it's still vital to a dominant character

BP: Alright, I loved Punk's promo with the history of his WWE Run, it was a great opening and gave Punk's NEW character more meaning, however it was tied with the Cena-Lesnar closer. If this is going to be a match, this is going to be one hell of a rivalry.

WP: N/A

AC: I still love your run with the Naturals, it's a great spot that they're in as tag champs. You have many good points in this BTB. Normally either the main event is strong and the mid card lacks or vice versa, you your BTB is very strong in all departments. I love the look and feel of this BTB and can't wait for Fate.

Switchy

Reaction score
Best Match: CM Punk Vs Jimmy rave, great way to bring Punk in and you also made Jimmy Rave look like a potential star by the way he put in such a challenge to Punk and all-in-all it made an exciting matchup. It was obvious who would win but bits of it still weren't as predicatable as they could have been so you done a good job with that match.

Worst Match: Tomko/Bentley, obvious reasons but I still reckon you could've improved it by getting Bentley to attempt getting some offense in to give the match more feeling before Tomko finished him off.

Best Promo: Opener by far. It was a simply amazing promo and easily overshadowed the rest and every line by both men was 99.9% (at least) in character and that is one of the best promos I've read in a while (note that, i've only read a handful of shows in the last month)

Worst Promo: Y2J promo. It wasn't needed imo and it didn't really do anything for anyone except ensuring that Cade will be in Y2J's place while he's injured which was basically already known.

Additional Comments: Good show, one of the best shows (not including PPV's) I've seen from you and if you keep this work up, you will no doubt be the best booker on IWF soon enough.

NEW Insider

Rumours

Sabu and Ricky Banderas are said to not quite be done. When the two return, they will supposedly continue their feud.

No more news to report on Vince McMahon and NEW, although the ratings did rise this past week again, making NEW look like a viable threat.

With the first releases made, a few more are expected soon from NEW.

On that theme, it is thought that NEW will possibly look to sign wrestlers from FCW, after they announced the forming of their developmental territory.

News

NEW have come to the releases of Robert Roode, and Rene Dupree. Everyone at NEW would like to wish all of the best to both men in the future.

NEW Revenge scored a 1.96 rating. These ratings are consistently increasing.

Last week, Brock Lesnar told John Cena he could have an NEW Championship opportunity, should he defeat anyone of Lesnar’s choosing. This week, Cena will get the chance to do so.

We saw Colt Cabana run down and save Ron Killings from being assaulted last week by MVP and John Morrison. This week, it will be Cabana one on one with John Morrison. Will we see any more interference?

Last week we saw CM Punk in action. This week, his opponent, Randy Orton will be in action. Will Orton show CM Punk he is a threat?

After last week’s brawl between The Naturals, Canadian Bulldogs, Motor City Machine Guns and AMW, NEW General Manger James Patterson has announced a blockbuster announcement regarding the teams.

Known Card

Paul London vs Charlie Haas

Billy Kidman vs Randy Orton

Colt Cabana vs John Morrison

If AJ Styles wins, he gets a North American Championship shot at Fate
AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam​

Beer

Great preview man, it's looking good. Remember to check out iMPACT when you can.

AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam

Evil Austin

Billy Kidman
vs Randy Orton

AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam

Looks good - Once again you will probably deliver...... Nice card really interesting matches you got there.. I might drop a review but Ill be reading it. Depends how busy I am.

xtremebadass

TOTAL INTERFERENCE BY SOMEONE IN THIS MATCH

AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam

Looks like another good show coming up, plus if AJ vs. RVD is at Fate, it will be even more stacked. Awesome work thus far.

I wonder who Cena's facing...lol if it's Roode and Dupree, that could have been a prime handicap and have something for both men to do before they were released. Anyways good work.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam

NEWcopy.jpg

Yeah here we go for the hundredth time
Hand grenade pins in every line

Throw 'em up and let something shine
Going out of my fucking mind

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose

String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so i won't get loose

Truth is you can stop and stare
Bled myself out and no one cares

Dug the trench out laid down there
With a shovel up out of reach somewhere

Yeah, someone pour it in

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

Go stop the show
Choppy words and a sloppy flow

Shotgun opera lock and load
Cock it back and then watch it go

Mama help me I've been cursed
Death is rolling in every verse

Candy paint on his brand new hearse
Can't contain him he knows he works

Fuck this hurts, I won't lie
Doesn't matter how hard I try

Half the words don't mean a thing
And I know that I won’t be satisfied

So why try ignoring him

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

I've opened up these scars
I'll make you face this

I've pulled myself so far
I'll make you, face, this, now!!!!

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out
I bleed it out
I bleed it out

The camera flies around ringside, as we see the crowd in the Hammerstein Ballroom cheering. The camera then goes down to ringside, and we see Joey Styles with Coach.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to NEW Revenge, live here from the Hammerstein Ballroom, and tonight promises to be a huge night.

Coach: That’s right Joey, we have a stacked card tonight.

Styles: We will see AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam, where if AJ wins, he gets a North American Title shot at Fate.

Coach: John Morrison vs Colt Cabana, after Cabana saved Ron Killings last week from a further beatdown at the hands of John Morrison and MVP.

Styles: And then, we have John Cena against anyone of Brock Lesnar’s choice. If Cena wins, he gets an NEW Title shot at Fate.

I Am plays throughout the arena to cheers. AJ Styles then steps out from behind the curtain, and walks to the top of the stage, before posing to the crowd while pyro falls behind him. The crowd cheers AJ, as he begins to walk down the ramp. He then gets to ringside and climbs up into the ring, before posing in it.

Styles: This right here could and should be the match of the night.

Coach: It has potential to be match of the year.

One of a Kind plays, as pyro goes off around the screen. RVD then walks out down the ramp to cheers from the crowd, with the North American Championship around his waist. He stops halfway, and does his signature pose, pointing to himself with his thumbs. RVD then walks down the rest of the ramp and rolls into the ring, before posing.

Styles: Although RVD and AJ Styles are friends, I guarantee you RVD doesn’t want AJ getting a shot at his belt.

Coach: No he wouldn’t, as AJ is a big threat.

Match One
AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam

The referee calls for the bell, and the crowd break out into duelling chants for who they want to win. RVD and AJ smile, before walking into the middle of the ring, and shaking hands. Both men start to turn away, before both suddenly turn back and hit right forearms on one another, trying to catch their opponent off guard. AJ and RVD both hold their faces, before locking up. RVD shows a slight power advantage early, as he starts to push AJ back. AJ though slips out of the lock up and goes down, taking RVD down with a single leg takedown. RVD rolls over, and AJ quickly takes him in a front face lock. RVD quickly counters back out of that, taking the arm of AJ and applying a hammerlock, while sitting on top of him. RVD gets up, but keeps a hold of the arm, while AJ fights back to his feet. AJ gets up, then rolls through, taking the pressure off of his arm. He then sweeps the leg of RVD, 1...2. RVD kicks out. Both men get back to their feet and face off while the crowd cheers the early action. RVD and AJ then come together again, and lock up. RVD takes the advantage again, this time with a side headlock. RVD then takes AJ over with a headlock takedown, grounding him earlier. AJ rolls around in the headlock, trying to find a way out of it. He then kips up, getting out of the hold. RVD rushes back up, and AJ takes him in a side headlock, before taking him over with a headlock takedown, reversing the roles. RVD struggles around a bit, before kipping up and out of the hold. AJ rushes back up, and both men face off yet again.

They lock up for a third time, and AJ quickly goes behind RVD, before pushing him off to the ropes. RVD runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, and goes under AJ, who leapfrogs up overhead. RVD bounces off the opposite ropes, before going over AJ, who drops down this time. RVD then holds onto the ropes, instead of bouncing off them. AJ sees this, then charges across the ring at RVD, only for RVD to back body drop him out to the floor. AJ hits the floor hard with a thud, as the crowd look down at him at ringside. AJ starts to struggle up, and RVD runs off to the opposite ropes. RVD bounces off the ropes, then runs across the ring, before launching himself over the top rope and onto AJ with a somersault plancha. Both men fall to the ground on the outside, while the crowd cheers. RVD gets back to his feet first, then takes a bow, soaking in the adulation from the fans. RVD then bends down and picks AJ up, before getting him in a front face lock, and getting him up in a suplex position. RVD looks to go for his trademark move, dropping AJ rib first across the crowd barrier when AJ slips out and lands behind him. AJ then turns RVD around, and hits a big right hand. AJ then grabs RVD by the hair, before throwing him down face first into the ring apron. AJ then rolls RVD back into the ring, following him in straight afterwards. RVD gets to his feet, and AJ hits him with a big chop across his chest. RVD staggers back, and AJ follows up, hitting another chop that forces RVD all of the way back to the corner. AJ then moves in and start chopping RVD some more, not giving him any room to breathe.

1...2...3...4. AJ attempts to Irish whip RVD to the opposite corner, only for RVD to reverse it and send AJ in. AJ hits the corner, and RVD charges in after him, only to receive a boot to the jaw, courtesy of AJ. AJ then charges out of the corner, and snaps off a running hurrancanrana on RVD, sending him down to the mat. AJ quickly hooks the leg of RVD, 1...2. RVD gets his shoulders up off the mat. AJ gets back to his feet, and he hits forearms to the back of the head of RVD while he struggles up. RVD gets right up, and AJ then scoops him up, and slams him down in the centre of the ring. AJ then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and jumps high up in the air, coming down with a big knee drop across the chest of RVD. AJ lays him back down flat on the mat and hooks his leg, 1...2. RVD gets his shoulders up off the mat, to the dismay of AJ. AJ gets back to his feet, then bends over RVD and applies a sleeper hold. RVD fights back to his feet, and AJ goes around RVD, turning the move into a side headlock. The crowd get right behind RVD, as he runs towards the corner, and pushes AJ off. AJ though jumps up to the second rope, and backflips over the top of Van Dam, landing on his feet behind him. RVD turns around to face AJ, and AJ takes him off his feet with an arm drag. Both men get up, and AJ goes for another hurrancanrana. RVD though catches him in midair, not allowing AJ to take him over. AJ flails around, and RVD then drops AJ down face first on to the top turnbuckle. RVD slowly leaves the corner, while AJ leans down over the turnbuckle.

RVD then charges across the ring at AJ, before hitting a spin kick right to the back of his head, causing AJ to fall back to the mat, while RVD swings over the top rope, and land on the apron. RVD then slingshots himself in, before hitting a leg drop right to the back of the head of AJ. AJ rolls over holding his face. And RVD runs off to the ropes. RVD bounces off the ropes, then somersaults over, connecting with rolling thunder. RVD then hooks the leg of AJ, 1...2. AJ kicks out. RVD gets back to his feet, before going after AJ, helping him back up. RVD hits some forearm shots that back AJ up to the corner, not giving him any space, before attempting to Irish whip AJ across to the opposite corner. AJ however is able to reverse the move, and send RVD into the corner. AJ charges in at RVD, but RVD gets an elbow to the jaw of AJ, staggering him out of the corner. RVD quickly goes up to the second rope, before waiting for AJ to turn. AJ turns around and RVD comes flying off the second rope, looking for a karate kick. AJ is able to avoid it though, running out of the way. AJ then runs at RVD and ducks under a clothesline, while grabbing his arm in one swift motion, and sending him off to the ropes with an Irish whip. RVD runs at the ropes, then bounces off them. He then runs under AJ, who leapfrogs over the top of him. RVD bounces off the opposite ropes, and this time goes over AJ, who drops down flat to the mat. RVD bounces off the ropes once more, and comes back off them, only to be met with a picture perfect dropkick from AJ, right to the jaw of RVD.

RVD falls to the mat, and AJ rolls out to the apron. RVD starts to regain his footing, and AJ just holds the top rope from the apron, waiting for RVD to get right up. RVD gets up groggily, and AJ jumps up to the top rope, before springboarding into the ring and hitting a huge forearm on RVD, sending him down to the mat. Both men stay down on the mat, while the referee looks down at them. The referee starts to count, and both men pull themselves back up by the count of four. RVD goes for a forearm on AJ, but AJ ducks under it, before firing away with repeated right forearms to the head of RVD. AJ then pushes Van Dam right back against the ropes, before sending him off with an Irish whip. RVD runs at the ropes, then bounces off them, only to receive a big discus clothesline from AJ. RVD gets back to his feet, stumbling around, and AJ grabs him by the arm and twists it around, before taking RVD up and then down with a back suplex. AJ lifts RVD back up by his arm, then picks him up in another back suplex position, before dropping him down with a faceplant, smashing RVD down face first into the mat. AJ rolls RVD over, then hooks his leg, 1...2.. RVD just gets his shoulders up off the mat. AJ shakes his head, then gets back up to his feet, before calling for the Styles Clash. RVD starts to struggle to his feet, and AJ then boots him hard in the mid-section. AJ then sets RVD in between his thighs, only for RVD to reverse by flipping AJ over onto his back with a back body drop. AJ slowly gets up, while RVD groggily struggles around the ring. AJ then charges at RVD, only for Van Dam to dig his shoulder into the mid-section of AJ, and ram him back into the corner.

RVD then hits quick shoulder blocks into the mid-section of AJ. 1...2...3...4. RVD backflips out of the corner, before hitting one last shoulder block to the mid-section of AJ. AJ struggles out of the corner, and RVD scoops him up, then slams him down. Van Dam then steps over the body of AJ, before jumping up to the top rope, and executing an amazing split legged moonsault, landing across AJ perfectly. Van Dam hooks the leg of AJ, 1...2.. AJ just kicks out, resulting in Van Dam becoming more and more frustrated. RVD just shakes his head, before jumping up to the top rope. AJ starts to struggle back to his feet, so Van Dam waits for him to do so. AJ gets right up, and Van Dam jumps from the top rope, and comes down with a karate kick, knocking Styles right back down to the mat. RVD looks to the crowd, while Styles lays flat out on the mat. RVD then jumps off the top rope and goes for the Five Star Frog Splash, only for Styles to roll out of the way and avoid it. Styles then gets back to his feet, and looks down over RVD, while he struggles up. AJ then grabs RVD, and positions him between his thighs for the Styles Clash. RVD counters straight away with a back body drop, but this time, he lays on top of AJ in a pin attempt, 1...2.. AJ powers up off the mat, holding onto RVD as both men get up. AJ then twists RVD around, before taking him down with a backslide, 1...2.. AJ and RVD both get up again, and RVD goes for a knee, which AJ floats over into a roll up, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, and the new, Number One Contender for the North American Championship, AJ Styles.

Styles gets back to his feet, as does RVD in the ring. Van Dam shakes his head, not believing what happened. He looks at AJ, then just drops down, and rolls out of the ring.

Styles: RVD doesn’t look the least bit happy.

Coach: Why would he? He just lost to the man who will be challenging for his Title at Fate?

Styles: This loss will definitely stick in his mind.

The camera goes back to AJ in the ring, who looks at RVD, before posing to the crowd.

Ad break.

The camera shows RVD walking backstage, with his head down. He then bumps straight into Lance Cade, causing the crowd to boo.

Cade: Wow, what an impressive performance out there man. You know, that was the most phoned in piece of garbage I have ever seen.

RVD: Dude, what’s your problem? AJ Styles beat me fair and square. I’m disappointed with the loss, yeah. What’s your point?

Cade: My point is that you weren’t even trying to win this match. My point is that you are trying to avoid facing me at all, let alone with that North American Championship on the line.

The crowd boos.

RVD: You know what Cade, how about next week, me and you go one on one?

The crowd cheers.

Cade: You got it. And when I’m done with you, you'll be exactly where you sent Chris. The hospital!

The camera goes elsewhere backstage, and we see John Cena with Kristal.

Kristal: John Cena, tonight you face anyone of Brock Lesnar’s choosing, with an NEW Championship shot on the line. Who do you think you will be facing, here tonight?

Cena: Kristal, I know you are wondering who I’ll be facing. I know Joey Styles and Coach are wondering who I’ll be facing. I know the whole arena, hell I know the whole wide world is wondering, who will John Cena be facing? And you know Kristal, I’m wondering myself. But at the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter who I face. I could face a midget, or I could face a giant. It doesn’t really make a difference. Because at the end of the day, I pity whoever has to face me. They don’t know what they’re going up against. I have the drive, I have the determination to go through anyone, in order to make sure that I will be the man facing Brock Lesnar at Fate. And while my opponent has nothing on the line, I sure as hell do. Brock, look into my eyes.

Cena breathes intensely.

Cena: Tonight, you can send out whoever you damn well feel like. Because at this stage Brock, it doesn’t concern me. Mark my words Brock, I will win tonight. And at Fate, I’m coming for you, as well as that NEW Championship. And then, when all is said and done after Fate, well the Champ will be here.

Cena walks out of the camera view, before it goes back to ringside.

Styles: John Cena seems ready for later tonight.

Coach: He better hope he is. It’s possibly the most crucial match in Cena’s career.

Styles: I’m sure he is.

HooliganZ plays, and Paul London and Brian Kendrick run down the ramp, then slide into the ring to the cheers of the crowd. London gets up on the turnbuckle and poses, while Kendrick applauds him from the mat.

Styles: Last week, we saw Brian Kendrick defeat Shelton Benjamin. Now this week, we get their partners clashing.

Coach: London will want to look just as good as his partner, by getting a victory here tonight.

World’s Greatest plays, and The World Greatest Tag Team walks out to the top of the ramp and poses to the boos of the crowd. Both men down walk down the ramp, before climbing up into the ring. Charlie Haas climbs up onto the turnbuckle and poses, while Benjamin stays on the mat, mouthing off with London and Kendrick.

Styles: This match must also mean a lot to Charlie Hass, as The World’s Greatest Tag Team will be looking to restore some respect.

Coach: Well Charlie Haas is one of the best pure wrestlers in the world today, so he may restore that respect.

Match Two
Paul London w/ Brian Kendrick vs Charlie Haas w/ Shelton Benjamin

Both Kendrick and Benjamin slowly leave the ring, while Haas and London come together in the centre of the ring. Both men go for a lock up straight away, and London quickly goes behind Haas and applies a waist lock. Haas though, shows off his technical wrestling ability by going behind London himself, countering him. Haas then lifts London up and takes him down with an amateur takedown. Haas then floats over London, and takes him in a front face lock. Haas lets go of the font face lock, then slaps the top of London’s head insultingly, before getting back to his feet and rolling out of the ring, while London gets up, infuriated. Haas turns to Kendrick and begins to mouth off to him, when London charges across the ring, then dives out through the second and top ropes, coming onto Haas with a suicide dive. The crowd cheers, as London gets back to his feet. Shelton Benjamin sneaks up from behind London, but Kendrick runs across, and sends him down to the mat with a flying forearm. London then picks Haas back up, before slamming him down face first into the crowd barrier. The referee is counting both men out, so London rolls into the ring, and back out. London then hammers away on Haas with some right hands to the side of his head, trying to weaken him. London smiles, then climbs up to the apron. He looks to the crowd, before jumping off, aiming to hit Haas with a double axe handle. Haas is able to move though, leaving London to go crashing into the crowd barrier rib first. Haas rolls in and out of the ring, while London falls down to the mat. Haas then lifts London back up, and buries his shoulder into the mid-section of London.

Haas smiles, before ramming London back into the crowd barrier. Haas backs away, then takes the arm of London, leading into an Irish whip that sends London rib first into the apron. Haas smiles, then grabs London by the tights, and rolls him back into the ring. Haas climbs into the ring himself, before stomping across the ribs of London. Haas smiles, then drops down into a cover with his forearm dug into the face of London, 1...2. London kicks out. Haas gets back to his feet, before bending over and lifting London back up by the hair. Haas buries his shoulder back into the mid-section of London again, before ramming him back into the corner. Haas then hits some repeated shoulder blocks to the mid-section of London. 1...2...3...4. Haas pulls London out of the corner by the hair, before booting him hard in the mid-section, and taking him over with a snap suplex. Haas floats over into the hook of the leg, 1...2. London kicks out. Haas sits London up, then applies a bear hug to him, trying to drive the air out of his ribs and do further damage. The crowd get behind London, as he fights through the pain of the hold, refusing to quit. He then gets to a knee, as he starts to fight all of the way back up to his feet. He gets up and goes for some reverse elbows, which score, hitting Haas in the side of the head. Haas comes right back though, clubbing London in the back of the neck with a forearm. He then grabs London in a waist lock and attempts a German suplex, which London spectacularly counters by flipping over, and landing on his feet. Haas turns around and looks shocked, when London jumps up, and takes him over with a hurrancanrana.

Haas falls forward, as he goes throat first across the second rope. London then runs off to the opposite ropes, bounces off them, runs across the ring, and scores a dropkick right to the back of the head of Haas. Haas goes down completely to the mat, while London lays next to him, exhausted. Both men slowly get back to their feet. They get to a knee, when Haas hits a chop across the chest of London. London comes right back though with a forearm. Both men get up, and London goes for another forearm, which has ducks, before landing a kick to the mid-section of London. Haas then runs off to the ropes, before bouncing off them, and being taken over by an arm drag from London. Haas rushes back to his feet, and London flips him over with a Japanese arm drag. Both men get back to their feet, and London takes Haas down with a dropsault, which causes him pain too, as he flips over onto his ribs. Both men get up at the same time, and Haas charges straight over at London, only to be surprised with a spinning heel kick, catching him in the jaw. Benjamin climbs up onto the apron, and London runs over and nails him with a running dropkick, sending him down to the floor. Meanwhile, Charlie Haas rises back to his feet. London turns around, and Haas grabs him, then takes him over with a belly to belly suplex, trying to do some further damage to the ribs of London. Haas then gets back to his feet, and calls for the finish. He then stands over London, and waits for him to get back up. London gets to his feet, and Haas quickly grabs him in a waist lock. London counters out though, going behind Haas, preventing a certain defeat.

London then turns Haas around, and boots him hard in the mid-section, causing him to double over. London grabs a front face lock and smiles to the crowd, before dropping Haas with a DDT. London gets back to his feet, and he grabs Haas by the arms, before trying to pull his prone body across to the corner. London leaves Haas, then climbs up to the top rope. The crowd cheers as London jumps, and goes for the 450 Splash. Haas is able to get his knees up though, leaving London to crash down over his knees. London doubles over in pain, and Haas gets back to his feet, then hits a Bridging German Suplex, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Charlie Haas.

Haas gets back to his feet, and holds his hands up in victory. Benjamin slides into the ring, and both men celebrate, while Kendrick checks on his partner.

Styles: The World’s Greatest Tag Team gain some respect back here tonight.

Coach: That’s true Joey, but how do you think Paul London is feeling? Kendrick beat Benjamin last week, but London let down the team this week.

Styles: Come on Coach, he didn’t let Kendrick down and you know that.

Coach: Then what would you call it Joey?

Styles: It was just a loss Coach, I would hardly say he let Kendrick down.

The camera goes backstage, and we see Joy standing with Brock Lesnar, with the NEW Championship over his shoulder. The crowd boos.

Joy: Brock, tonight you get to pick John Cena’s opponent. If he wins, you two will go one on one at Fate, with your NEW Championship on the line. Who have you picked to represent you tonight?

Lesnar: Is that a trick question Joy? Why in the hell would I tell you who I picked? The whole purpose of a mystery opponent is for it to be a mystery to Cena. And while Cena said earlier, he doesn’t care who he faces, because he has more drive, more determination. Well John, I found you some competition which is about the exact same thing I am: domination. They have dominated the past few months Cena, and tonight, they are going to dominate you. They have the same drive as you, they have the same determination. As much as you want me to worry about facing you at Fate, it just flat out isn’t going to happen. Because tonight Cena, the odds are stacked in my favour. And they always will be when it comes to me against you.

Ad break.

We come back from the break, and Spawn plays throughout the arena, with NEW General Manager walking down the ramp in a suit to the cheers of the crowd. He climbs up into the ring, and grabs a microphone.

Patterson: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m going to cut right to the chase. After what happened last week, I promised that I would sort out this whole situation with the NEW Tag Team Championships. You see, it seems everyone wants a shot. And it seems everyone has a valid reason. First up we have AMW.

The crowd boos.

Patterson: They defeated the Canadian Bulldogs at Redemption. They are also one of the top teams in the existence, of professional wrestling. Whether you like them or not, you have to know that. Then, we have the Motor City Machine Guns.

The crowd cheers.

Patterson: They beat AMW at Starrcade, and they were screwed at Fate when AMW interfered in their NEW Tag Team Title shot. So they definitely deserve a shot. But then, we can’t forget the Canadian Bulldogs.

The crowd cheers.

Patterson: Last week, they defeated The Naturals, who are the current Champions. So I have come up with a solution. At Fate, it will be a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match, with the NEW Tag Team Championships on the line!

The crowd cheers.

Patterson: It will be The Naturals defending their belts against the Canadian Bulldogs, the Motor City Machine Guns, and AMW. Now ...

Natural begins to play to boos, as The Naturals walks down the ramp, yelling out to Patterson while the crowd boos. They climb up into the ring, with their NEW tag Team Championships on over their shoulders.

Stevens: Patterson, just what in the hell are you trying to do to us?

Patterson: Look, i just went through why the match has been made, so either shut your mouths, or hand the belts over to me!

The crowd cheers.

Douglas: Just how in the hell is this fair? What did we do wrong?

Patterson: Did you not hear me before?

Stevens: We heard you, we just don’t care what you have to say.

The crowd boos.

Stevens: We have been at the top of this division for months now. So I think it’s time you showed us some respect.

Patterson gets right in the face of Stevens while the crowd looks on in anticipation.

Patterson: Respect? I am your boss. Respect me, or I’ll make sure you have another boss to respect!

Suddenly, 1967 plays, as The Motor City Machine Guns walk down the ramp to cheers from the crowd. They pose to the camera, then climb up into the ring and grab a microphone each.

Sabin: Wow, I think we have a sook fest from our Champs happening here!

Shelley: Guys, it’s really quite simple. If you’re sick of talking, we can just do this!

Shelley hits Stevens with a microphone, and the two teams begin to brawl. AMW then runs down the ramp to boos, and slides into the ring, taking control of The Guns. The crowd then cheers, as the Canadian Bulldogs run down to the ring and send The Naturals and AMW running. The Guns and the Canadian Bulldogs stand tall in the ring, daring The Naturals and AMW to come back.

The camera goes to backstage, and we see Paul London getting his ribs taped by a doctor. Brian Kendrick then walks in.

London: Look Brian, I’m sorry about earlier tonight. I let us both down out there.

Kendrick: Paul, Paul don’t worry about it man. It’s really no problem. I know you made a mistake, but things like that, well they happen. However, I have gotten us another chance.

London: What do you mean?

Kendrick: Well I spoke to James Patterson before he went out to the ring, and he agreed on a match for next week. It will be us, going against The World’s Greatest Tag Team.

The crowd cheers.

London: Sounds good. I promise, I won’t let you down next week partner.

Kendrick: Don’t worry man, we have this one in the bag.

Kendrick pats London on the back.

Ad break.

You Can Run plays throughout the arena, and Billy Kidman walks out to the of the ramp and poses to the cheers of the crowd, while they cheer. He then walks down the ramp, and climbs up into the ring, before posing on the turnbuckles.

Coach: What’d I tell you? Even Paul London admits he let Brian Kendrick down.

Styles: Don’t you think you should be worrying about the current match we have about to start here?

Coach: Excuses Joey.

Voices plays throughout the arena, and Randy Orton walks down the ramp slowly while the crowd boos. He gets to ringside, then climbs up into the ring, before posing on the turnbuckle.

Styles: Boy is Billy Kidman in for it.

Coach: I wouldn’t want to be Billy Kidman. Orton will be trying to prove a point.

Match Three

Both men circle around the ring, then lock up. Orton instantly takes the advantage, as he grabs a side headlock. Kidman though, is able to counter out of that, by Pushing Orton off to the ropes. Orton runs at the ropes, then holds onto them, instead of bouncing back. Kidman goes for a dropkick, expecting to catch Orton on the rebound, but he meets nothing. Orton slowly walks away from the ropes while Kidman gets up. Kidman gets right back to his feet, and Orton plants him with the RKO. Orton then hooks the leg of Kidman, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Randy Orton.

Styles: Just like that!

Coach: What an emphatic statement from Randy Orton!

Orton gets back to his feet, then asks for a microphone, which gets handed to him.

Orton: CM Punk, I hope you were watching that. Because that there just proved what I said to you last week. For me, it takes one move to finish you, and anyone else off. Punk, it’s really quite simple. R...K...O!

The crowd boos.

Orton: And while Punk, you may think that you are different from Billy Kidman, you’re wrong. You’re dead wrong. Last week ...

The crowd interrupts Orton with chants of, “CM Punk! CM Punk!â€

Orton: Last week, I planted you with the RKO! And I damn sure don’t have a problem with doing it again!

The crowd boos, as Orton smiles.

Orton: Punk, the Age of Orton, begins again. And I may just choose to end your career ...

Billy Kidman gets to his knees, and Orton smiles. He then runs across the ring and hits a huge Punt, right into the temple of Orton.

Orton: Just like I just ended Billy Kidman’s career.

The crowd boos, as Orton smiles and Voices begins to play again.

Ad break.

We come back from the ad break, and Kristal is shown backstage next to John Morrison and MVP, causing the crowd to boo.

Kristal: MVP and John Morrison, last week you said that Ron Killings had no friends. Well now, what do you have to say, after Ron Killings was saved from you two last week by Colt Cabana?

MVP: Kristal, what else did I say last week? We don’t need you around here. So go, scat. Get outta here.

The crowd boos, as Kristal leaves the shot.

Morrison: Last week Ronny, you proved us wrong. You see while my man here MVP picked up the victory, you proved us wrong in another way. I guess you do have a friend. And that friend would be Colt Cabana.

The crowd cheers.

Morrison: Colt, you are a fun guy, and a great wrestler, no doubt about it. But don’t you think it was a stupid move sticking your little nose in where it doesn’t belong? I mean, look what at what you have got yourself into. We are the future of NEW right here. We are literally the next era of wrestling. I am the ‘Tuesday Night Delight’, and yet tonight, you are willing to step into the ring with me, knowing well and good, I have back up? Some people may say you have guts Colt, but I think it’s just stupid. I suggest you join me at the palace of wisdom, to learn the errors of your ways.

MVP: Colt, tonight it’s gonna me two on one again. Because I guarantee you, that your boy Ronny Killings, he ain’t going to be showing up. You know why? Because ‘Mr Half Man Half Amazing’ embarrassed his as right here last week. I beat Colt Cabana down. And he would be a moron to ever show his face in NEW again. Colt, tonight, at the hands of John Morrison, the same thing happens to you.

Ad break.

Styles: Welcome back to NEW Revenge, and before the break, John Morrison and MVP had some harsh words for Colt Cabana.

Coach: That’s right Joey, they basically told Colt that Ron Killings doesn’t give a damn about him.

Styles: How they would know that is beyond me.

Copa Cabana plays, and Colt Cabana walks out to the top of the ramp, then poses to the cheers of the crowd. Cabana smiles, then walks down the ramp, talking to the fans. He climbs up into the ring, then poses, soling in the adulation from the crowd.

Coach: Here’s Colt Cabana, appearing alone.

Styles: So what? It doesn’t mean anything.

Ain’t No Make Believe plays, and John Morrison walks out to the top of the ramp and poses while the crowd boos. He then starts to walk down the ramp, when MVP comes out from backstage and follows him down. Morrison waits at ringside for MVP, before both men climb up into the ring. Morrison then gets up on the turnbuckle and poses, while MVP mouths off to Cabana.

Coach: And notice, John Morrison did not come alone.

Styles: I’m sure Ron Killings will appear in anything gets out of hand Coach, just have faith in the man.

Match Four
Colt Cabana vs John Morrison w/ MVP

MVP and Cabana continue to mouth off, as Morrison drops down from the turnbuckle. Morrison then runs up behind Cabana, and drops him down to the mat with a running forearm to the back of the neck. MVP leaves the ring, and the referee calls for the bell to begin the match, while Morrison stomps all over the body of Cabana. Morrison then bends down and picks Cabana up, before scooping him up. Cabana struggles around though, causing Morrison to let him go, and land on his feet behind him. Cabana turns Morrison around, and hits some quick snap jabs, causing Morrison to stagger back to the ropes. Cabana then Irish whips Morrison off. Morrison runs across the ring, then bounces off the ropes and goes between the legs of Cabana with a baseball slide. Cabana turns around and Morrison goes for a European uppercut, which Cabana catches, before turning Morrison around and taking him into a backslide pin attempt, 1...2. Morrison gets out of the hold. Both men get back to their feet, and Cabana kicks Morrison in the mid-section, before taking him in a side headlock. Morrison backs into the ropes, then uses the momentum coming off them to push Cabana off, and across the ring. Cabana then bounces off the ropes, and blocks a hip toss from Morrison. Cabana goes for a clothesline, but Morrison ducks it. Cabana turns around, and Morrison goes for a kick to the mid-section, but Cabana is able to grab his boot and block the kick. Cabana then spins Morrison around, and grabs a waist lock. Morrison desperately throws an elbow back, that catches Cabana in the jaw, causing him to let go of Morrison. Morrison then turns around and rakes the eyes of Cabana, taking the shortcut to assure his advantage.

Cabana closes his eyes in pain and puts his arms over them, staggering back to the corner. Morrison doesn’t let up on Cabana though, as he follows him into the corner. Morrison then kicks away at the mid-section of Cabana, using the top rope for extra balance. 1...2...3...4. Morrison backs away, while Cabana slips down the turnbuckle a bit. Morrison then moves back in, and shoves his boot into the windpipe of Cabana choking him. 1...2...3...4. Morrison backs away again, and this time takes the referee with him, arguing with him. Meanwhile, MVP grabs Cabana by the head, and pulls him across the bottom rope, choking him. Morrison continues to distract the referee, allowing MVP to keep on choking Cabana. Finally, MVP lets go of Cabana, and Morrison leaves the referee, and starts to kick away at the chest of Cabana while he tries to fight back up to his feet. Cabana gets right back to his feet, and Morrison clubs him hard with a forearm in the back, causing Cabana to bend over in pain. Morrison then grabs Cabana around the head, before turning him around and taking him down with a neckbreaker, smiling as he sits down after delivering the move. Morrison then hooks the leg of Cabana, 1...2. Cabana kicks out of the pinning attempt. Morrison gets back to his feet, looking frustrated. He then bends down and picks Cabana up slowly, before Irish whipping him into the corner. Morrison taunts the crowd, drawing some boos, before pointing to Cabana, He then charges in and goes for a running knee, but Cabana runs out of the way. Morrison is then left to go into the second turnbuckle knee first.

Cabana then runs off to the ropes, before bouncing off them, and hitting a cross body block on Morrison, who had limped out of the corner. Cabana hooks the leg of Morrison, 1...2. Morrison kicks out, and both men start to slowly struggle back to their feet. Both men get right up, and Cabana hits a big European uppercut on Morrison that forces him back against the ropes. Cabana then grabs Morrison by the arm and twists it around, before sending Morrison off with a chop. Cabana then sends Morrison off with an Irish whip. Morrison runs across the ring, then bounces off the ropes, only to get taken over by a hip toss from Cabana. Cabana then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and hits a back senton splash across the mid-section of Morrison. Cabana hooks the leg of Morrison, 1...2. Morrison kicks out. Cabana gets back to his feet, frustrated at not picking up the victory with his last combination of moves. He then bends down and picks Morrison up, before Irish whipping him into the corner. Cabana then charges in and goes for a body splash in the corner, which Morrison is able to sidestep. Morrison then runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, and catches a reverse elbow from Cabana. Cabana then motions for Morrison to get up. Morrison complies, and Cabana scoops him up, then slams him down. Cabana then heads up to the top rope, before playing to the crowd, while he waits for Morrison to get up. Morrison starts to get back to his feet, and Cabana gets ready to jump up into the air. Morrison gets right up, and Cabana launches himself going for a front dropkick. Morrison though falls to the mat and rolls out of the way, resulting in both men being down.

Both men slowly start to pick themselves up, while the referee counts. They get back to their feet, as the referee gets to six. Cabana immediately goes for a kick to the mid-section, but Morrison is able to catch the boot. Cabana then goes for an enzuiguri, which Morrison ducks, leaving Cabana to hit the mat hard. Morrison then hits a big elbow drop, driving his elbow straight into the back of Cabana. Cabana rolls over in pain, and arches his back. He then starts to sit up, only for Morrison to charge over, and knee him in the face. Morrison drops down and hooks the leg of Cabana, 1...2.. Cabana gets his shoulders up off the mat. Morrison gets to his knees and looks frustrated, so he moves into a mount position on top of Cabana, before hammering away with heavy right hands, right to the head of Cabana. 1...2...3...4. Morrison gets up, and claims innocence to the referee. Cabana starts to get back to his feet, and Morrison bends down and picks him right up, before hitting a big European uppercut that forces Cabana back. Morrison hits another European uppercut, which sends Cabana all of the way back to the corner. Morrison follows Cabana in, before Irish whipping him across to the other corner. Morrison then charges in, and hits a running knee to the mid-section of Cabana, causing him to double over in pain. Morrison smiles, and locks in a European headlock, with Cabana still doubled over in pain. The crowd gets behind Cabana, urging him to battle on. Cabana tells the referee that he won’t quit, as he fights around in the hold, moving around so that he is beside Morrison. Cabana then takes Morrison up for a back suplex, trying to surprise him. Morrison smartly flips over though, and lands on his feet behind Cabana.

Morrison then backs into the ropes, and bounces off them, only to be caught with a tilt a whirl backbreaker. Cabana falls to his hands and knees, while Morrison holds his back while down on the mat. Both men pick themselves up to their feet, and Morrison tries to strike first with a right hand. Cabana catches it though, before unloading a quick series of snap jabs that send Morrison back against the ropes. Cabana smiles, then sends Morrison off with an Irish whip. Morrison runs across the ring, then bounces off the ropes, and gets caught with a flying hip attack from Cabana. Morrison fights back to his feet, and Cabana Irish whips him into the corner. Cabana then charges over, and squashes him against the turnbuckle. Morrison falls to the mat, and Cabana climbs up to the top rope. Morrison fights back to his feet, and Cabana launches himself, and hits a big front on dropkick. Cabana crawls over to Morrison, then covers him, 1...2.. Morrison just kicks out. Cabana gets back to his feet, then holds his arm up as he waits for Morrison to get up. Morrison starts to struggle back to his feet, and Cabana runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and goes for a big clothesline, which Morrison is able to duck. Cabana then turns around, and Morrison gets him with a step up enzuiguri. Cabana stumbles around the ring groggily, and Morrison runs over to the ropes, then springboards off them and hits another enzuiguri, sending Cabana down. Morrison hooks the leg of Cabana, 1...2.. Cabana just kicks out, much to the shock of Morrison. Morrison then gets back to his feet, and calls for the end.

He picks Cabana back up to his feet, and positions him for the Moonlight Drive. Cabana quickly spins around though and out of the hands of Morrison, into a roll up, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Colt Cabana.

Cabana gets back to his feet, and MVP slides into the ring, then hits a forearm into his back, sending him down to the mat. Both MVP and Morrison start kicking away at the downed Cabana to the boos of the crowd. Suddenly, the boos turn to cheers, as Ron Killings runs down the ramp. He slides into the ring, and blocks a right hand from Morrison, before hitting one of his own that sends Morrison down to the mat. MVP charges at him, and Killings takes him over with a back body drop. Morrison pulls himself up with the ropes, and Killings charges over, then takes him out to the floor with a clothesline. Cabana gets up and does the same to MVP. Both Killings and Cabana stand tall, and dare MVP and Morrison to get back into the ring.

Styles: What did I tell you?

Coach: Alright, I was wrong about Killings, I’ll admit that.

Styles: Not only that, but Colt Cabana also pulled out the win.

Coach: Yes Joey, it was a fantastic match.

A preview for the Main Event plays, showing John Cena, and a shadow.

Styles: John Cena faces anyone of Brock Lesnar’s choosing, with a NEW Championship shot on the line.

Coach: And that match is next.

Ad break.

We come back from the ad break, and a video is shown up on the titan tron. The camera zooms in, and it shows Evan Bourne, and Jay Lethal flying around the ring together, in an empty building. It then says ‘Aerial Assault, before the camera returns to ringside.

Styles: What was that?

Coach: Perhaps a new team here in NEW Joey?

Styles: Well it kind of looked that way.

The lights go out, and My Time Is Now starts to play. John Cena then runs out onto the stage, receiving a lot of cheers from the crowd. He salutes them, then walks down the ramp, and slides into the ring, before posing.

Styles: If John Cena wins this, he gets an NEW Championship shot at fate, against the Champ, Brock Lesnar.

Coach: This is going to be hard, he doesn’t even know who his opponent is.

The whole arena goes silent.

Styles: Whose it going to be?

Natural starts to play throughout the arena, and The Naturals walk out to the top of the stage, and pose to the boos of the crowd. They then walk down the ramp, and slide into the ring, as Cena leaves. They look down at Cena, and mouth off.

Styles: Is this going to be a Handicap Match?

Coach: Cena said anyone.

Styles: And Lesnar said ‘they’ dominated their division, not he.

Coach: I guess it all makes sense.

Main Event
Handicap Match
John Cena vs The Naturals

Cena slides into the ring, as the referee forces Andy Douglas to leave the ring. Cena and Chase Stevens then move forward together, and mouth off. Suddenly, Stevens comes out with a right hand, hitting a cheap shot on Cena. Cena staggers back, and Stevens then moves in for another right. Cena cuts him off though, by scoring with a kick to the mid-section. Cena then takes Stevens into a side headlock, before taking him over with a headlock takedown. Stevens fights back to his feet, before hitting some right forearms in the mid-section of Cena. He then pushes back against the ropes, and tries to use the momentum running off to push Cena off, but Cena goes down to one knee, preventing that from happening. Cena stands back up in the side headlock, before once again taking Stevens over and down to the mat with a headlock takedown. Stevens pounds the mat in frustration, before he fights back up to his feet again. This time he aggressively pushes back against the ropes, and pushes Cena off, using that momentum. Cena runs across the ropes, then goes to bounce off the ropes, when Andy Douglas knees him in the back. Cena holds his back in pain, before turning to Douglas. Stevens charges at Cena from behind, but Cena hears him coming and sidesteps, leaving Stevens to crash into Douglas and send him out to the floor. Stevens looks down at Douglas as he gets up and apologises, when Cena grabs him by the hair and throws him out over the top rope, and directly onto Douglas to the cheers of the crowd. Cena taunts The Naturals to cheers of the crowd, before sliding out after them.

Both naturals start to get up, and Cena goes after Stevens, grabbing him and trying to Irish whip him into Douglas. Stevens though reverses and sends Cena over to him partner, with Douglas hitting a forearm on Cena, sending him down to the floor. Both Naturals walk over to Cena and lift him back to his feet, before applying a double front face lock. They then take Cena over with a double suplex, onto the hard cold floor. Stevens rolls in and out of the ring, breaking the referee’s count. He then picks Cena up and rolls him back into the ring, while Douglas climbs back into position on the apron. Stevens rolls into the ring, then puts his knee across the throat of Cena, choking him. 1...2...3...4. Stevens lifts his knee, and tags in Andy Douglas. Douglas comes into the ring and Stevens puts his knee back across the throat of Cena, while Douglas walks around his body. Douglas then stops, and stomps right into the mid-section of Cena. Stevens leaves the ring, and Douglas starts to choke away on Cena, right in front of the referee. 1...2...3...4. Douglas lifts his hands up, and holds them up for the referee to see, drawing some boos from the crowd. He then drops down and hooks the leg of Cena, 1...2. Cena kicks out. Douglas gets up, then he waits for Cena to start to get up himself. Cena gets to one knee, and Douglas hits a hard right hand to the side of his head, sending him back to a seated position in the corner. Douglas walks over, then tags Stevens back in. Stevens comes into the ring, then starts to kick away at the downed Cena, while Douglas climbs back out to the apron. 1...2...3...4. Stevens breaks the hold, and takes the attention of the referee away.

Douglas takes advantage, as he runs up the apron and boots Cena in the side of the head. Stevens then leaves the referee, and walks over to tag Douglas back in. Both men bend down and pick Cena up, before setting him up for another double suplex. They get him up, but Cena slips out and lands on his feet behind them. Cena then backs into the ropes behind him, bounces off them, and hits a twin jumping shoulder tackle, knocking both members of The Naturals down to the mat. Cena climbs back to his feet and knocks Stevens down again with a right hand. Douglas rises back to his feet, and he sends him back down with a right hand. Meanwhile, Stevens climbs up and runs off to the ropes. He bounces off the ropes, but only to get taken over with a sit out hip toss, being sent right into Douglas as he tries to climb back to his feet. Cena taunts both men as Stevens tries to struggle back up. He then boots Stevens in the mid-section, before applying a front face lock, and taking him over with a rolling fisherman suplex. Cena gets back to his feet and sees Douglas doubled over, trying to get up. He runs at the ropes behind Douglas, then bounces off them, and plants Douglas’ face into the mat with a throwback. Stevens pulls himself back up using the ropes, and Cena runs across the ring, then sends him out to the floor with a clothesline. Cena then turns around, and waits for Douglas to get back up. Douglas gets to his feet, and Cena instantly gets him up in a fireman’s carry, wanting to finish him off with the FU. Douglas counters with a cheap tactic though, raking the eyes of Cena. He then slips out behind Cena, and backs into the ropes. He bounces off the ropes, then goes for a clothesline, which Cena ducks, before planting Douglas with a protoplex.

Cena then looks to the crowd, when suddenly, Here Comes The Pain starts to play, as Brock Lesnar walks down to ringside, with the NEW Championship over his shoulder to the boos of the crowd.

Cena looks down at Lesnar, and questions him as to why he had to come out to ringside. Lesnar tells Cena to turn around, which he does, and he receives a dropkick right to the jaw from Stevens, who had slid back into the ring and snuck up on Cena. The referee then tells Stevens to get out of the ring, as he is not the legal man. Stevens complies with the request of the referee, while Douglas gets back to his feet. He then grabs the leg of Cena and drags him across to the corner, before grapevining his leg, and tagging Chase Stevens back in. Stevens climbs into the ring slowly, before dropping an elbow across the mid-section of Cena. Douglas leaves the ring, and Stevens hooks the leg of Cena, 1...2.. Cena kicks out. Stevens shakes his head in frustration, then assists Cena in getting back to his feet, before taking him over with a snapmare. Stevens then boots Cena as hard as he can in the back, causing the sound to reverberate throughout the arena. Stevens smiles, and he then digs his knee into the back of Cena, at the same time applying a chinlock. Cena refuses to quit, as the referee questions him. The crowd cheers Cena on, trying to give him the energy to get back to his feet. Cena gets to a knee, then back to his feet, while Stevens shakes his head. Stevens then kicks Cena in the back of the knee, forcing Cena back to his knees. Stevens then hits an elbow to the top of the head of Cena, forcing him to fall to the mat in pain. Stevens then walks across and tags in Douglas. Douglas climbs into the ring, and both men go after Cena, lifting him back to his feet, and pushing him against the ropes.

They then send Cena off with a double Irish whip. Cena runs across the ring, and Stevens walks after him. Meanwhile, Douglas drops down to a knee. Cena bounces off the ropes, and Stevens grabs him by the back of the head, then drops him with a bulldog across the knee of Douglas. Cena walks around the ring groggily, swinging at nothing, and The Naturals smile, then call for the Natural Disaster. Stevens kicks Cena in the mid-section, then gets him up in a suplex position, which Cena slips out of, before pushing Stevens at the ropes. Stevens bounces off the ropes, and Cena takes him over with a back body drop, having him land exactly on Douglas, sending both men down. Stevens climbs back to his feet groggily, and Cena grabs him, then throws him over the top rope and onto Brock Lesnar, sending them both down. Andy Douglas picks himself up, and Cena runs across, then takes him down with a clothesline. Douglas gets up and swings wildly for a right hand, which Cena ducks, before planting him with a protoplex. Cena looks to the crowd, then tells Douglas, “You can’t see me!†Cena runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, taunts, then hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle on Douglas. Douglas holds his head in pain, while Cena taunts. Douglas pulls himself up, and Cena gets him up in a fireman’s carry. He then drops Douglas with the FU. Cena hooks the leg of Douglas, 1...2.. Stevens dives into the ring and breaks up the pin with a double axe handle. He then lifts Cena up, and throws him onto the floor in front of Lesnar. Stevens tries to distract the referee, while Cena gets up on the outside.

Lesnar lines Cena up, then drills him with the NEW Championship. The referee sees it though, and he calls for the bell.

Torrie: Here is your winner by disqualification, and the new Number One Contender for the NEW Championship, John Cena.

Lesnar looks up into the ring in shock. He climbs in, then gets in the face of Chase Stevens. Andy Douglas gets up, and the three men argue while the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

103yejd.jpg

zjeq6mjuo516cy2m45we.jpg

2q8jicyhhukllc3wogo3.jpg

kj5ltakrk7wk486hpnac.jpg

NEWTagTitles.jpg

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Handicap Match John Cena vs. The Naturals- This was without a doubt the best match on the show. The way this match was written is just great. I think the run-in of Lesnar was a great way to give Cena the victory. It doesn't take away from The Naturals and it works very well with the way your storyline is building.

Worst Match: Billy Kidman vs. Randy Orton- This match could've been a very good match but instead it was a squash. It showed Orton's determination and ruthlessness in my opinion which is great but it would've been nice to see an actual match.

Best Interview/Segment: John Cena Interview- I think this was a great interview because Cena seemed to me to be in character. He seemed to be intense and determined to leave the show as number one contender and it put some hype on the main event.

Worst Interview/Segment: Cade/RVD Segment- This wasn't a horrible segment but to me it was the worst of the show.

Additional Feedback/Comments: I haven't read in some time so I'm just getting back into your show but I have to say it's going great so far and from what I've read I think your PPV is going to be great. I'm curious to see where you go with Lesnar, The Naturals and Cena. It should be interesting to say the least. Keep up the good work, dude.

Beer

First Comment
Hey man, haven't seen a show in a while eh? Well, it was no let down. It was pretty great to be honest.
Best Match
In my opinion, the best match had to be John Cena versus The Naturals. You wrote every line as if it was a huge impact which is what I had a problem with not so long ago. And the way you wrote it was a amazing to be honest. I honestly knew that Cena was going to win but the way you wrote it actually made me question whether he was going to win, which WWE are absolutely shit at.
Worst Match
Difficult one this, but, I have to say, I agree with Anigma, Randy Orton versus Billy Kidman could have been so much more. You could still make it a squash but if this was real life it would be about, maybe 30 seconds, which is, in my opinion, way too short.
Best Promo
May surprise you, but I just loved the Morrison and Killings Angle. It was absolutely, fucking amazing. It built the storyline up so well. You really have gone all out with this feud and it is really, really good.
Worst Promo
Not really any bad promos at all. So, N/A I guess.
Final Comment
Great show BKB man, my next show will be posted in the next two days easily. Tata.