NEW: New Era Wrestling

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Motor City Machine Guns vs The World’s Greatest Tag Team

Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs Chris Harris

Matt Bentley vs Ricky Banderas

Colt Cabana vs Robert Roode

Looks like a great first show BKB, I will review!!! :eek:

The Rated R CMStar

Number One Contender Match for the NEW Tag Team Championships

I'll be checking it out, seems like a nice show.

Check out BTW, preview has been posted

Reaction score

xtremebadass

Number One Contender Match for the NEW Tag Team Championships

Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs Chris Harris (is that Braden Walker? lol)

Switchy

Reaction score

- No Contest

Good preview and I like how you are making it realistic with like the involvemtn of what the CW would be satisfied with and whatnot. Also looking forward to the highlight reel and I wondering whether you have the modern day Y2J or the classic Y2J.

Dave Kingston

Reaction score

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

NEWcopy.jpg

Yeah here we go for the hundredth time
Hand grenade pins in every line

Throw 'em up and let something shine
Going out of my fucking mind

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose

String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so i won't get loose

Truth is you can stop and stare
Bled myself out and no one cares

Dug the trench out laid down there
With a shovel up out of reach somewhere

Yeah, someone pour it in
Make it a dirt dance floor again

Say your prayers and stomp it out
When they bring that chorus in

I bleed it out digging deeper
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

Go stop the show
Choppy words and a sloppy flow

Shotgun opera lock and load
Cock it back and then watch it go

Mama help me I've been cursed
Death is rolling in every verse

Candy paint on his brand new hearse
Can't contain him he knows he works

Fuck this hurts, I won't lie
Doesn't matter how hard I try

Half the words don't mean a thing
And I know that I won’t be satisfied

So why try ignoring him
Make it a dirt dance floor again

Say your prayers and stomp it out
When they bring that chorus in

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out

I've opened up these scars
I'll make you face this

I've pulled myself so far
I'll make you, face, this, now!!!!

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away

Just to throw it away
Just to throw it away

I bleed it out
I bleed it out
I bleed it out

The camera flies around ringside showing the crowd in the Hammerstein Ballroom, when suddenly Spawn plays, and the General Manager of NEW, James Patterson walks out to the ring, in a suit. He then grabs a microphone.

Patterson: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first ever two hour Revenge, which is live on the CW Network right here from the Hammerstein Ballroom.

Crowd cheers.

Patterson: And this whole thing, it means a lot to each and every one of us here at New Era Wrestling. So thank you to the fans. Without you guys, we would not be here. So thank you.

Crowd cheers some more.

Patterson: Last night, we saw the biggest Pay Per View on the NEW calendar. We witnessed a huge event at Starcade. Championships were on the line, and feuds were finished. On the subject of both of these things, it is clear that one feud was not quite over. It was also clear that with Revenge being telecasted live each week, and with two hours, we needed another Championship. That is why at Redemption, in just over a month, we will have a match for the brand new, North American Championship. It will be Rob Van Dam, going one on one with Chris Jericho, in a Ladder match!

Crowd cheers big.

Patterson: That match should not only crown a new Champion, but should also finish any problems those two have. Now while I am on the subject ....

Here Comes The Pain plays throughout the arena, cutting Patterson off, as Brock Lesnar walks down to the ring confidently with the NEW Championship over his shoulder.

Lesnar: See, all I could hear was you talking about Champions, so naturally, I had to make my presence felt. After all I am the NEW Champion. I am the ‘Big Thing’ here in NEW. And I have been dominant ever since my arrival. So please, tell me who I have to destroy next.

Crowd boos.

Patterson: Actually Brock, I was just getting to the point of your next challenger. Brock ...

My Time Is Now plays, and John Cena runs out onto the stage, then walks down to the ring to the cheers of the crowd, before climbing in and grabbing a microphone.

Cena: Stop the show. Just hold up one damn second! Brock, last Sunday you beat me fair and square in the middle of the ring. Not only that Brock, but we stole the show! And I know what everyone sitting at home is wanting, I know what everyone in the arena here tonight is wanting. At Redemption, Brock Lesnar, one on one with .... JOHN CENA!

Crowd cheers.

Lesnar: John, you’re right, we did steal the show. But last night, not only did I pin you, I destroyed you. So John, as far as you getting a rematch for the NEW Championship, well ...

Voices plays, and Randy Orton walks down to the ring slowly, eyeing off Lesnar and Cena in the ring. Orton then climbs in and grabs a microphone of his own.

Orton: Brock, Brock, don’t worry about Cena. He lost last Sunday, he has no right to challenge you. Me on the other hand, you see I defeated the so called ‘Phenomenal’ AJ Styles, proving once and for all that I am the better of us two, as well as the fact that I, not anyone else, should be the man to get a shot at the NEW Championship at Redemption.

Patterson: Well Randy, that is all very well and good, but ...

I Am plays, and AJ Styles walks down the ramp to the stage, mouthing off at Orton as the crowd cheers. AJ then climbs up into the ring, and grabs himself a microphone.

AJ: Sorry to interrupt, but since everyone else seems to be laying their claim to a Title shot, and mouthing off at each other, I had to do something. So I am here to make a challenge. A challenge for right here tonight. Orton, Cena, us three all in a Triple Threat match, live here tonight, with the winner to get a Title shot at Redemption.

Orton: Styles, I think I may have kicked you a little too hard in the head last Sunday. You see neither you nor Cena have anything to do with this. It should just be me and Lesnar.

Crowd boos.

Patterson: Well Randy, that may be your opinion, but guess what. You aren’t the man who makes the matches around here. I am!

Crowd cheers.

Patterson: And you know AJ, I really like that idea of yours. So tonight, we will have a Triple Threat match between the three of you. The winner shall go on to face Lesnar at Redemption, with the NW Championship on the line. Gentlemen; good luck!

Spawn plays, as Patterson leaves the ring and walks off to the back.

Ad break.

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back here to Revenge, and we are here with our first ever two hour show live on the CW Network.

Coach: This is a huge night for us here at NEW no doubt.

1967 plays, and the Motor City Machine Guns walk out onto the stage, to a great crowd response. They then walk down the ramp, then climb into the ring, then pose on the turnbuckles.

Styles: Here it is, our first ever match for Revenge on TV.

Coach: And we get to start off with the Motor City Machine Guns. This should be great.

World’s Greatest plays, as the World’s Greatest Tag Team pose at the top of the stage, before walking on down to the ring, and climbing up to pose on the turnbuckles.

Styles: Here are the Guns opponents in this tag match which is a Number One Contender’s Match for the NEW Tag Titles.

Coach: There is a reason these guys are the World’s Greatest Tag Team Joey. Expect a win from them here.

Number One Contender Match

Sabin and Benjamin leave the ring, leaving Haas and Shelley to start the match off. The crowd get behind it, as both men move together and lock up. Haas shows his technical skills quickly, as he goes behind Shelley into a waist lock, then takes him down with an amateur takedown. Charlie then floats over on Shelley, and gets him in a front face lock. Shelley fights back to his feet slowly, then hits some right and left hands to the mid-section of Haas, causing some separation. Shelley then Irish whips Haas into the ropes. Haas runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken down with a low dropkick to the knees from Shelley. Shelly then runs at the ropes himself, bounces off them, and hits a low dropkick to the side of the head of Haas. Shelley hooks the leg of Haas, 1...2. Haas kicks out. Shelley gets back to his feet, then helps Haas back up to his feet, before putting him in a front face lock. Shelley then drags Haas over to his corner, for Sabin to tag in. Sabin jumps into the ring, and both men push has back against the ropes, then Irish whip him. Haas runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken over by a double hip toss from the Motor City Machine Guns. Sabin then runs at the ropes quickly, bounces off them and hits a leg drop on Haas. Shelley follows into the ropes, then hits a leg drop of his own on has. Shelley leaves the ring, and Sabin covers Haas, 1...2. Haas gets his shoulders up. Sabin gets back to his feet, then helps Haas up, before Irish whipping Haas into the corner. Sabin charges in after Haas, but Haas gets his boot up to the face of Sabin. Haas then grabs Sabin by the head, and throws him over the top rope to the outside.

Haas takes the referee’s attention away, distracting him while Shelton drops down to the floor and goes after Sabin. Shelton picks Sabin up, then Irish whips him into the crowd barrier. Benjamin then Irish whips Sabin back into the ring apron, causing pain to Sabin’s back. Benjamin then throws Sabin back in the ring. Haas leaves the referee, then runs over to Sabin and hooks his leg, 1...2. Sabin kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Haas knees Sabin in the mid-section, then pulls him across to the corner by the hair. Haas then tags in Benjamin, and both men stay in the ring and hit kicks to the mid-section of Haas. Both men then take Sabin over with a double snap suplex. Haas leaves the ring and Benjamin floats over into a cover, 1...2. Sabin kicks out. Benjamin gets back to his feet, then helps Sabin up as he follows. Benjamin then takes Sabin over with a snapmare, before hitting a hard kick to the back of Sabin. Benjamin then tags in Haas, who comes into the ring confidently. Haas measures Sabin, then hits a hard kick of his own Sabin’s back. Haas pushes Sabin down to the mat, then hooks his leg, 1...2. Sabin kicks out again. Haas pulls Sabin’s back off the mat, then applies a bear hug on him. Sabin gets the crowd behind him, as he tries to get back to his feet. Sabin finally gets up, and starts to hit some reverse elbows to the head of Haas. Haas then comes back with a forearm to the back of the head of Sabin, stopping any momentum he had. Haas, then backs into the ropes, bounces off them, and gets caught with a back heel kick to the mid-section. Sabin then grabs Haas in a front face lock, runs up the corner ropes and takes him down with a big tornado DDT.

Both men are down on the mat, as they begin to crawl to their respective corners. Both men make the tags, and Shelton Benjamin and Alex Shelley run into the ring. Both men charge towards one another, and Shelley takes Shelton down with a dropkick. Shelton gets back to his feet, and Shelley Irish whips him. Shelton runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken down with a leg lariat that connects with his jaw. Shelley runs at the ropes, then springboards off looking for a moonsault, but Benjamin is able to roll out of the way. Shelley sees that and innovates by landing on his feet. Benjamin then grabs Shelley by the arm, and Irish whips him into the corner. Benjamin charges in and goes for a stinger splash, but Shelley evades it, leaving Benjamin to hit the turnbuckle chest first. Benjamin struggles back out of the corner, then turns around, only to be taken down by an STO from Shelley. Benjamin rolls to the outside of the ring in pain, when Haas charges into the ring at Shelley, but he gets caught with a superkick. Haas then rolls out after Benjamin, and both men are down on the outside. Meanwhile, Sabin gets in the ring as the Motor City Machine Guns wait on their opponents to get up. Haas and Benjamin both start to get up, and Sabin and Shelley run at the opposite ropes, bounce off them, run towards their opponents, then come out with simultaneous suicide dives, knocking both members of the World’s Greatest tag team down on the floor.

Shelley picks up Benjamin and throws him back in the ring. Meanwhile, Sabin picks up Haas, then attempts to Irish whips him into the steel steps, but Haas reverses and sends Sabin into the steel steps. Shelley follows Benjamin back into the ring, then helps him back to his feet. Meanwhile, Haas climbs up onto the apron. Shelley scoops Shelton up, but Benjamin then slips out the back. Benjamin then grabs Shelley in a waist lock and runs him towards the ropes, where Haas hits a big forearm to the head of Shelley, before Benjamin rolls back into the pin attempt, 1...2.. Shelley just kicks out. Haas climbs into the ring, and Shelton knees Shelley hard in the mid-section while he gets up. Shelton then gets Shelley up in a suplex position, before Shelley grabs him by the legs. The World’s Greatest tag team then set Haas up with his throat across the top rope, Haas holding him up by the legs. Benjamin runs at the opposite ropes and goes to bounce off them, when he is tripped by Sabin. Sabin then pulls him out to the floor and rams Shelton back into the crowd barrier. Sabin runs into the ring, then surprises Haas with a German suplex from behind. Haas slowly gets to his feet as Shelley and Sabin set themselves. Haas gets right up, and the Motor City Machine Guns hit a double back kick to the mid-section of Haas, then throw him out of the ring. Benjamin comes back in the ring and charges at both men, and he gets met with a Double Superkick. Shelley hooks the leg of Benjamin, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here are your winners and the Number One Contenders for the NEW Tag Team Championships, the Motor City Machine Guns.

1967 plays, as Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin get up to pose on the turnbuckles, gesturing for the Championships.

Styles: The Motor City Machine Guns will now go on to Redemption to face The Naturals for their NEW Tag team Championships.

Coach: That should be a huge match at Redemption!

The camera goes backstage, and we see Rob Van Dam laid out bleeding.

Coach: Who could have done that to RVD?

Styles: I see Jericho behind this somehow Coach. This could entertain the Highlight Reel greatly.

Coach: Jericho wouldn’t have beaten up his own guest!

Ad break.

The camera is backstage, and we see Kristal Marshall standing with The Naturals, who have the NEW Tag Team Championships over their shoulders. The crowd boos them.

Kristal: Naturals, moments ago we found out that you would be defending your NEW Tag team Championships against none other than the Motor City Machine Guns at Redemption. What are your thoughts on this?

Chase: Kristal, we watched the match before. And the Machine Guns were good. I mean they beat a team called the World’s Greatest tag Team. Though we are the actual world’s greatest tag team, that is still pretty impressive. I mean the are called The World's Greatest Tag Team still, and I mean, anytime you beat someone with that name, you are putting in a good effort. But Shelley, Sabin, you two are going to have to step up when it comes time for your shot against us.

Andy: That’s right. You guys are going to find out that there is a reason that we are the NEW Tag Team Champions. You guys are going to find out that there is a reason that we are The Naturals.

Camera goes back to ringside.

Styles: The Naturals seem awfully confident.

Coach: Joey, they are the Champs, there is good reason for them to be confident.

Bounce plays, and Matt Bentley walks down the ramp to the ring, as the crowd bounce around at ringside, cheering Bentley. Bentley climbs up into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Styles: He is the nephew of the great Shawn Michaels, Matt Bentley.

Coach: But he is in for a test tonight.

Avè Vampire plays, and Ricky Banderas walks out to the ring, as fire come out behind him around the stage. Banderas then climbs up into the ring, and poses, while he gets booed by the crowd.

Styles: Here is Ricky Banderas, and this man is an absolute beast.

Coach: As of late he has been having issues with Sabu. Will we see any of that tonight?

Bentley circles around the ring, looking for a way to attack Banderas. Bentley charges at Banderas, but Banderas catches him with a kick to the mid-section. Banderas then hammers on his back with some big forearms. Banderas picks up Bentley, then scoop slams him down to the mat. Banderas runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then goes for an elbow drop, but Bentley quickly rolls out of the way, and gets back to his feet, leaving Banderas to hit the mat hard in pain. Bentley takes his opportunity to kick Banderas as he gets up slowly. Banderas gets right back up, and Bentley fires away with some big chops that cause Banderas back in pain. Bentley keeps chopping away, until Banderas finally cuts him off with a knee to the mid-section of Bentley. Banderas then Irish whips Bentley hard into the corner. Bentley hits the corner hard, then falls to the mat, holding his back in pain. Bentley gets to his knees, and Banderas charges across, then hits a kick to the head of Bentley. Banderas looks at the crowd, then gets showered with boos. Banderas doesn’t look to care, then picks bentley up by the hair. Banderas hits a knee to the mid-section of Bentley, then scoops him up, before hitting him with a shoulder breaker. Banderas hooks the leg of Bentley, 1...2.. Bentley kicks out. Banderas gets back to his feet, then starts to pick up Bentley. Bentley is nearly at his feet, then hits some right hands to the mid-section of Banderas. Banderas lets go of Bentley, holding his mid-section in pain.

Bentley then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets caught with a tilt a world backbreaker. Bentley falls to the mat, and Banderas looks around confidently, as the crowd begin to boo him again. Banderas bends over and picks up Bentley, then gets him up onto his shoulders, then walks around the ring confidently. Bentley already looks out, but Banderas still slams him down with a Samoan drop. Banderas looks around, then starts to head up to the tope rope, probably for the Frog Splash. Banderas gets up, then changes his mind, and drops back down to the mat. Banderas picks Bentley up by the hair, then goes behind him and gets Bentley right up onto his shoulders. Banderas walks around for a little bit, then drops Bentley with an electric chair. Banderas then climbs up to the top rope again, and this time comes off with the Frog Splash. Banderas makes the cover, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Ricky Banderas.

Banderas gets back to his feet as Avè Vampire starts to play, when suddenly the music stops, and the arena turns dark. The lights come back on, and Sabu is seen behind Banderas, holding a steel chair. Banderas turns around, and Sabu throws the chair directly into the head of Banderas. Banderas falls to the mat, then rolls outside the ring, leaving Sabu in the ring taunting him.

Styles: It’s Sabu!

Coach: It looks like the issue between these two is still going. Will the problems ever end?

Styles: I don’t know Coach. These two just can’t stay away from one another.

The camera goes backstage, and we see John Cena sitting in his locker room. Randy Orton then walks in.

Orton: Cena. Cena! I have an offer to make you.

Cena just sits there, putting on his sweatbands.

Orton: Fine, don’t talk. Cena, I know we have had our problems in the past. But let’s be honest. Both of us deserve a match with Lesnar for the NEW Championship much more than that clown, AJ Styles. So Cena, how about tonight, we take care of him first. Then that will leave us, and we can take care of this man to man, rather than having to worry about a man who would just blow his Title shot anyway. So Cena, what do you say?

Orton holds his hand out, wanting a handshake. Cena gets to his feet.

Cena: Randy, you’re right, we have been through a lot. But as far as working with you Randy, it is not going to happen. See I got a little saying. If you want some; come get some! And Randy: that applies to both you and AJ!

Ad break.

AMW are shown walking backstage out to the ring. Chris Harris then walk into the back of someone. The man turns around, and it is shown to be Harry Smith, who is talking to TJ Wilson.

Harris: Get the hell out of my way kid!

Smith: Sorry, what was that?

Harris gets nose to nose with Smith.

Harris: I said get the hell out my of my way kid. Do you have a problem with that?

TJ Wilson then walks up to Harris.

TJ: Harris, if you have a problem with Harry here, then you also have a problem with me.

Storm butts in.

Storm: Well maybe both of us have a problem with both of you boys. Tell you boys, you will regret getting into AMW’s face.

Harris then throws TJ into the concrete wall. Smith hits Harris with a forearm to the back, but Storm cracks Smith over the back of the head with his beer bottle, smashing the bottle to pieces.

Storm: Oh and boys. Sorry about your damn luck!

The camera goes back to ringside.

Styles: AMW just got the jump there over the Canadian Bulldogs, especially with that cheap shot from James Storm.

Coach: Joey, James Storm was just doing what was necessary to get the job done!

What’s Up plays, and Ron Killings walks out to the ring with a lot of energy, while the crowd cheers. Killings climbs up into the ring, then poses on the turnbuckles.

Styles: ‘The Truth’ was unsuccessful against MVP last night, but I expect him to get some momentum going again soon.

Coach: Killings is talented as hell, but let’s see if he can put it to use.

Guilty plays, and Chris Harris walks out with James Storm, as they pose at the top of the ramp. Both men then walk down to the ring, Harris holding his handcuffs. Both members of AMW then climb up into the ring.

Styles: Well moments ago we saw America’s Most Wanted attack the Canadian Bulldogs backstage, and now we are seeing Harris in action.

Coach: I hope Harris isn’t still worrying about the Bulldogs backstage.

Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings vs Chris Harris w/ James Storm

The referee calls for the bell, then instructs James Storm to leave the ring. Storm slowly leaves, and drops down to the outside. Harris and Killings start to circle around. Storm the climbs back onto the apron, and starts to mouth off to Killings. Killings turns to face him, then goes for a right hand, but Storm dodges by dropping back down to the floor. Harris then runs at Killings from behind, and hits him with a forearm to the back of the head of Killings, knocking him down. Harris then holds onto the ropes, and stomps on Killings repeatedly, before pushing him out of the ring with his feet. Truth hits the mat on the outside hard, and Harris then distracts the referee. Storm picks up Killings on the outside by the hair, but Killings suddenly knocks his hands away, then hits some quick right hands on Storm. Killings then Irish whips Storm right into the steel steps. Truth leaves Storm down on the outside, as he rolls back in the ring. Harris leaves the referee and runs across at Killings, then goes for a left hand, but Killings is able to duck it. Harris turns around, and Truth hits a kick to the mid-section, then fires away with some big right hands to Harris. Killings then goes for an Irish whip, but Harris reverses it and sends Killings off towards the ropes. Killings then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, ducks a Harris clothesline, then goes to bounce off the opposite ropes, but gets tripped over from the outside by James Storm. The referee sees this, and immediately tells Storm to leave the ringside area.

Storm protests, but the referee isn’t changing his mind. Harris argues with the referee, and is suddenly rolled up by Killings, 1...2. Harris kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, and Harris strikes first with a knee to the mid-section of Killings. Harris then garbs Killings by the hair, and throws him back down to the mat. Harris walks around the ring looking frustrated, still mouthing off with the referee for kicking Storm out. Killings gets back to his feet, and Harris scoops him up confidently, then slams him down. Harris then runs at the ropes, bounces off them and hits an elbow drop on Killings. Harris hooks the leg, 1...2. Killings kicks out. Harris gets on to his knees, then decides to mount Killings and hit some left hands to the skull of Truth. 1...2....3...4. Harris gets up, then picks Truth back up by the hair. Harris walks Killings around towards the corner, then throws him headfirst into the turnbuckle. Killings hits the turnbuckle before getting pushed right back into the corner by Harris. Harris then starts to tee off with left hands to the head of Truth. 1...2...3...4. Harris back away, looking confident. Harris then walks back towards Killings, who swings his foot up and hits a kick to the mid-section of Harris. Harris goers back after Truth again, but gets staggered back with another kick from Killings. Killings now comes out of the corner, and hits some right hands. Harris suddenly stops the momentum Truth got up with a poke to the eye. Harris scoops Killings back up, but Killings manages to slip out behind him. Killings turns Harris around, then looks to Irish whip him into the corner, but Harris reverses and sends Killings off to the corner.

Harris charges in at Killings, but Killings pulls himself up and gets a boot up to the face of Harris. Killings continues going up and pulls himself up to the top rope. Harris turns around groggily, and Killings comes off with a missile dropkick from the top. Harris tumbles back across the ring, and both men slowly get up. They both get back to their feet, and Killings grabs Harris and attempts an Irish whip, but Harris reverses yet again and sends Killings off. Killings runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Harris down with a running corkscrew elbow. Harris slowly gets up, and Killings grabs him by the hair, then runs him over to the corner and slams him down into the turnbuckle headfirst. Killings then pushes Harris back into the corner, and climbs up to the second rope. Killings starts hitting some quick right hands to the head of Harris while the crowd count along with him. Killings hits the tenth punch, then drops down to the mat. Harris staggers around groggily, and Killings Irish whips him into the corner. Killings then charges in and attempts a jumping forearm on Harris, but Harris avoids it, leaving Truth to hit the turnbuckle chest first. Harris sees an opportunity, then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then goes for a clothesline, but Killings ducks it with the splits. Harris then turns back to Killings, who kicks him hard in the mid-section. Killings runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes Harris down with the Corkscrew Axe Kick. Killings hooks the leg of Harris, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings.

What’s Up plays, and Killings gets back to his feet, then holds his hands up in the air to celebrate, before dancing around.

Styles: Killings looked very good there.

Coach: You’re right there Joey. He has bounced back well from his loss at Starcade.

The camera goes backstage, and we see AJ Styles tying up his shoelaces in his locker room. Randy Orton then walks in.

AJ: Randy, what the hell do you want?

Orton: Woah, take it easy AJ. AJ I come in peace man. I am here for nothing but a mere proposition, which I think you are going to like. AJ we have had our clashes recently. We have been called ‘enemies’. But one thing we can both agree on is that we are better than John Cena. So AJ, tonight, how about ...

AJ: Orton, how stupid do you think I am? I saw you make the exact same offer to Cena earlier. So Randy, the answer is no! Tonight, I will win this Triple Threat match all by myself. I don’t need your help. I don’t need anyone’s help. And Randy, tonight I will show both you and John Cena why I am simply phenomenal!

Ad break.

Break The Walls Down plays, and the camera zooms up on the screen. The camera then returns down to normal, and Chris Jericho is seen posing. Jericho then turns and walks down the ramp, before climbing up onto the apron, posing, and then climbing into the ring. Jericho then grabs a microphone off a chair of the Highlight Reel set.

Jericho: Ladies, gentlemen and Jerichoholics of all ages, welcome to the Highlight Reel.

Crowd boos.

Jericho: This is a massive occasion here ladies and gentlemen. You see this is the first ever live Highlight Reel on NEW television. So I knew I needed a huge guest to match the occasion. I know I needed a big name, I knew I needed someone who the fans would want to see. But that obviously can’t happen. As you all saw, RVD was attacked backstage. Many people have accused me, saying I did it. But come on, why would I attack my own guest?

The crowd boos.

Jericho: Don’t worry though, I was able to find an even better guest on such short notice. You see this person is the first ever Undisputed Champion.

Crowd boos.

Jericho: He is the King of the World. He is one sexy beast! Y2J, Chris Jericho!

Crowd boos.

Jericho: Now Chris, let me start off by welcoming you here to the Highlight Reel. You are by far the best guest we have ever seen here on the Highlight Reel in my opinion.

Jericho smiles as the boos come in from the crowd.

Jericho: Thanks Chris, and you know I would have to agree with you there. Although, these people don’t deserve a guest like me. All they do is treat me like shit. Meanwhile they treat Rob van Dam like a God. They cheer him as their hero. RVD is just some doped up hippy. He will never, ever accomplish even half of the things that I have accomplished in this business. And Rob, let me make this perfectly clear. At Redemption, I will climb that ladder as you lay on the mat, looking up at me. I will then unhook that North American Champion, printing my names in the history book forever. Rob at Starcade you were able to beat me. But at Redemption I will get my Redemption. And I will continue to save me, from the absolute shit that I have to put up with week in week out. That’s right, I will save ME.

Jericho drops the microphone as Break The Walls Down starts to play. Jericho then leaves the ring.

Styles: That was just flat out arrogance there from Jericho.

Coach: Joey you need to understand that Y2J had very little time to find a new guest. So he improvised.

Styles: Call me crazy but somehow I think he knew RVD was going to be attacked.

Ad break.

The camera is shown backstage, and we see Joy Giovanni with Brock Lesnar standing next to her.

Joy: Brock later tonight we see a Triple Threat match between AJ Styles, John Cena and Randy Orton, with the winner going on to challenge you for the NEW Championship at Redemption. Do you have any preferences over who you want to win?

Lesnar: What kind of a question is that? Of course I have no preference. Joy, the reason I am the NEW Champion is because I can beat all of those men. None of them can beat me. Hell they couldn’t even beat me in a three on one match. Last Sunday Joy, I proved that I can beat Cena. Cena is nothing compared to me. At Starcade, he did everything he knew. But he was nothing, nothing compared to me. As far as AJ and Randy go, I couldn’t give a damn about either of them. Neither of them has the talent to beat me. I am the ‘Big Thing’ here in New Era Wrestling. And these guys are just dots on the radar.

The camera goes back to ringside, where we see Joey Styles and Jonathon Coach.

Styles: Lesnar doesn’t appear worried at all.

Coach: I can’t blame him. Lesnar has been great since joining NEW.

Copa Cabana plays, and Colt Cabana walks down the ramp as the crowd cheer. Cabana then climbs up into the ring, and poses on the turnbuckles.

Styles: Here is one of the crowd favourites of NEW; Colt Cabana.

Coach: He is loved here by the New York crowd, no doubt about it.

No More Fears plays, and Robert Roode walks to the top of the stage and poses confidently as the crowd boo him. Roode walks down the ramp to the ring in his custom robe, before climbing up into it and taking the robe off.

Styles: Robert Roode looks brash and arrogant like always.

Coach: Joey, try not to be so negative. Roode is a very talented individual.

The referee calls for the bell, and both men slowly move together, holding their hands out for a lock up. They then lock up, and both men try to overpower one another. Cabana starts to push Roode back, but Roode turns it around and gets the advantage on Colt. Roode then pushes Cabana right back into the corner. Roode looks like he is going to give a clean break, when suddenly he goes for a right hand. Cabana is able to duck the right hand and go behind Roode. Roode turns to Cabana, who snaps off some quick left jabs right into the face of Roode. Cabana then Irish whips Roode. Roode runs at the ropes, bounces off them and gets taken over by an arm drag from Colt. Roode rushes back to his feet again, and Cabana takes him down with another arm drag, but this time he keeps a hold of the arm, and attempts to lock in a cross armbreaker. Roode flails away, trying to prevent Cabana from locking in the hold, until he reaches out and gets to the ropes. Cabana breaks the hold, and Roode gets up on the apron. Roode goes for a right hand, but cabana blocks it, then hits some right hands off his own. Cabana then puts Roode in a front face lock, and suplexes him back into the ring. Colt makes the cover, 1...2. Roode kicks out. Colt gets back to his feet, then helps Roode up. Cabana hits a chop across the chest of Roode, then follows up with another. Roode finds a way to stop Cabana’s momentum, as he pokes Colt in the eye. Roode then uses the time to run at the ropes, bounce off them, but get caught with another arm drag from Cabana.

Cabana feels the momentum while Roode is getting up, and he runs at the ropes himself. Cabana bounces off the ropes, but gets caught with a knee to the mid-section from Roode, sending him down to the mat. Roode walks around the ring a bit, regaining his composure. Colt gets back to his feet, and Roode scoops him up, then slams him down. Roode then backs into the corner, and runs towards Cabana, landing a knee drop across his face. Roode presses Cabana down onto the mat, then covers him, 1...2. Cabana kicks out. Roode gets back to his feet, then helps Cabana back up. Roode then hits some chops across the chest of Cabana that stagger him back into the corner. Roode follows Cabana over, then follows up with some chops in quick succession on Cabana. 1...2...3...4. Roode backs off. Roode then backs away a bit, and kicks Cabana in the mid-section when he comes out of the corner. Roode then takes Cabana down with a swinging neckbreaker. Roode looks around to the crowd, who boo him, before heading up to the top rope. Cabana struggles back to his feet, and Roode jumps off the top rope and takes Cabana down with a somersault neckbreaker. Roode crawls across into the cover, 1...2.. Cabana kicks out. Roode gets back to his feet frustrated, then helps Cabana back up. Roode then Irish whips Cabana into the corner. Roode charges in after Colt, but he gets a boot up to the face of Roode. Roode staggers back, and Colt comes out after Roode with some left jabs, but Roode cuts that off with a kick to the mid-section. Roode then runs at the ropes, bounces off them, and gets taken over by a back body drop from Cabana.

Cabana falls to his knees, then gets back to his feet, and snaps off some more left jabs when Roode gets back to his feet. Cabana then Irish whips Roode into the corner, charges in, and hits a body splash. Roode stumbles around groggily, and Cabana runs at the ropes, then springboards off them with a moonsault body block on Roode, into the hook the leg, 1...2.. Roode manages to kick out. Both men get back to their feet, and Cabana kicks Roode hard in the mid-section, then takes him over with a snap suplex. Cabana then climbs up to the top rope as the crowd cheer him on. Roode is still down on the mat, and Cabana comes off with a body splash, right on to Roode. Cabana hooks the leg of Roode, 1...2.. Roode kicks out again. Cabana gets back to his feet, then measures Roode while he gets up. Roode gets back to his feet slowly, and Cabana runs at the ropes, bounces off them and goes for a clothesline, but Roode is able to duck it at the last second. Cabana turns around, and Roode gets him with a jawbreaker. Cabana holds his jaw in pain, and Roode then grabs him around the head, and hits him with a rude awakening. Roode hooks the leg of Colt, 1...2.. Cabana kicks out. Roode looks disgusted, and he mounts Cabana, then rains down with right hands on to his skull. 1...2...3...4. Roode gets up. Roode then picks Cabana up, and digs his shoulder into Colt’s mid-section, before driving him back into the corner. Roode hits some more shoulder blocks into the mid-section in the corner. 1...2...3...4. Roode backs away.

Roode then waits on Cabana to come out of the corner. Cabana struggles out, and Roode kicks him in the mid-section, then sets him up for the Payoff. Roode gets Cabana up, but Cabana slips out the back, then takes Roode over with a German suplex. Cabana crawls over to Roode, and makes the cover, 1...2.. Roode kicks out. Cabana gets to his feet and looks around, before going to the top rope. Cabana gets up slowly, when Roode gets up, and runs into the ropes, crotching Cabana. Roode then climbs up onto the second rope, and puts Colt in a front face lock, before hammering away on him with forearms to the back. Roode then tries to take Cabana over with a superplex, but Cabana won’t go over as he has hold of the top rope. Colt then comes back with some right hand shots to the mid-section, before front suplexing Roode down to the mat. Roode gets to his feet gingerly, holding his ribs, and Cabana comes off the top for a cross body. Cabana lands on Roode, but Roode rolls over into a pin of his own, and garbs the tights of Cabana, 1...2...3.

Torrie: Here is your winner, Robert Roode.

No More Fears plays, and Robert Roode rolls straight out of the ring with a smile on his face, as he holds his arms up in victory. Colt looks down at him in shock as he gets back to his feet, then challenges Roode to come back into the ring. Roode ignores that and continues off to the back.

Styles: Robert Roode with a disgraceful act to win that match there.

Coach: Joey sometimes you have to do what you have to do for the victory.

A graphic is shown advertising the Main Event.

Styles: Who will get the Title shot? We will find out next!

Ad break.

Here Comes The Pain plays, and Brock Lesnar poses on the stage with the NEW Championship around his waist. The crowd boo heavily, and Lesnar then walks down the ramp to ringside.

Coach: Here comes the pain.

Styles: It looks like Brock Lesnar wants a good hard look at this match.

I Am plays, and AJ poses on the stage as fireworks rain down behind him, and the crowd cheers. AJ then walks down the ramp, and climbs into the ring. AJ poses in the ring, then keeps his eyes on Lesnar.

Styles: AJ was keeping a watch on Lesnar there.

Coach: He sure was Joey. This is a huge match for the ‘Phenomenal One’, and it looks like he wants to make sure nothing gets in his way.

Voices plays, and Randy Orton walks down the ramp to the ring slowly, receiving a lot of boos from the crowd. Orton climbs up into the ring, watching Lesnar, before he goes up onto the turnbuckle and poses. Orton looks down at Lesnar and motions that the Title is his.

Styles: Randy Orton has that cold, sadistic look in his eyes like always.

Coach: That Joey is a look of pure concentration. Orton wants that NEW Championship.

My Time Is Now plays to a lot of cheers, and John Cena runs out onto the stage, then walks down the ramp. Orton slides into the ring then poses to the crowd, while looking down at Lesnar.

Coach: John Cena lost to Brock Lesnar last night, and he wants his rematch.

Joey: They had a great match last night Coach, so I wouldn’t be against a rematch.

Number One Contender Triple Threat Match
AJ Styles vs Randy Orton vs John Cena

The referee calls for the bell, and all three men stand there, looking at one another. Orton walks over to Cena, and points at AJ, telling Cena to team up against AJ. Cena just shakes his head, and Orton backs off to AJ and tries to convince him to attack Cena, but AJ will have none of it. Suddenly, AJ kicks Orton in the mid-section. Cena comes and joins AJ, as both men tee off with right hands to the head of Orton, with Orton staggering between them. Finally AJ hits a big right hand that knocks Orton down to the mat. Cena moves over next to AJ while Orton gets up. Orton gets back to his feet, and AJ and Cena double Irish whip him. Orton runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken back by a double shoulder tackle from AJ and Cena. Orton hits the mat and rolls out to the apron, leaving the other two men in the middle of the ring. AJ and Cena turn to each other and face off, when Cena suddenly hits a kick to the mid0-section, then locks a side headlock in on AJ. AJ struggles around a bit, then gets taken over with a headlock takedown from Cena. AJ struggles around on the mat, then locks a headscissors on Cena. Cena springs out of it and both men get to their feet. Orton gets to his feet on the apron, and both AJ and Cena charge across, then knock him off the apron with simultaneous right hands. Both men turn to each other, and AJ then kicks Cena in the mid-section, and locks in a headlock of his own. Cena looks for a counter, but AJ takes him down with a headlock takedown.

Cena struggles around, then locks in a pair of headscissors on AJ. AJ springs out of it, and both men get back to their feet. Cena sees Orton get up on the outside, and he suddenly runs towards the ropes, then takes Orton down with a baseball slide. Cena keeps going until he is outside the ring, and the crowd cheer him on. Cena then helps Orton back to his feet, and Cena then starts hitting some big right hands on Orton. Meanwhile AJ sees a chance in the ring, so he runs at the opposite side of the ring to Orton and Cena, bounces off them ropes, runs towards his two opponents, then comes over the top rope with a somersault senton. AJ lands on top of both Orton and Cena, and they both fall to the mat. AJ manages to land on his feet, and the crowd cheer him on. AJ then grabs Orton by the head, and then slams him down into the announcer’s table head first. Orton hits the table, then staggers backwards groggily. AJ grabs him by the arm, and then Irish whips him straight into the steel stairs. Orton hits the steps then goes down in pain, screaming out. AJ then garbs Cena while he is getting back to his feet, and throws him back into the ring. AJ follows Cena in, then Irish whips him. Cena runs at the ropes, bounces off them, goes over AJ who has dropped down, bounces off the opposite ropes, goes under AJ after AJ leapfrogs, then holds onto the ropes. AJ, expecting Orton to bounce back, went for a dropkick, but he found nothing but the canvas.

AJ slowly gets up, and Cena comes after him and hits some big right hands that stagger AJ back. Cena keeps going until AJ is back against the ropes. Cena then goes for an Irish whip, but AJ reverses and sends Cena off. Cena runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then takes AJ down with a flying shoulder tackle. AJ gets back to his feet, and Cena charges across at him, then knocks him down to the mat with a clothesline. AJ gets up again, and Cena charges at him and takes him down with another clothesline. Cena waits on AJ to get up. AJ gets up groggily, and Cena stays behind him, then takes him down with the protoplex. Cena looks to the crowd who cheer, then tells AJ ‘You can’t see me!’ Cena runs off to the ropes, bounces off them, then brushes off his shoulders and lands the five knuckle shuffle. Cena poses to the crowd who cheer again, then waits on AJ to get up. Orton suddenly climbs back in the ring, then runs across at Cena, but Cena catches him with a kick to the mid-section, then takes him over with a swinging fisherman suplex. Cena turns his concentration back to AJ, who is half on his feet. AJ gets up and turns to Cena, and Cena gets him up into a fireman’s carry. AJ flails around, then grabs hold of the ropes. Cena tries to pull AJ away, but AJ won’t let go. Cena then tries to FU AJ out to the floor, but AJ lands feet first onto the apron. Orton charges at Cena from behind, but Cena dodges and Orton runs into AJ, knocking him off to the floor. Orton turns back around, and Cena gets him up into a fireman’s carry.

Orton struggles around, then slips out behind Cena, landing on his feet. Orton then grabs Cena in a sleeper hold, before taking him down with an inverted backbreaker. Orton gets back to his feet a little groggily, as he looks around the ring. The crowd boo as Orton refocuses back on Cena, as he picks him back up to his feet. Orton then hits a big right hand that knocks Cena back slightly. Orton hits a few more right hands, until he has Cena right back in the corner. Orton moves right in and starts to hit right hand after right hand in the corner. The referee is powerless as there is no disqualification. Orton keeps going until he gets hit from behind by a forearm to the back by AJ, who has climbed back into the ring. AJ then turns Orton around, but Orton comes back with a kick to the mid-section. Orton then Irish whips AJ into Cena in the corner. Cena sags down to the mat, and AJ starts to groggily move out of the corner, when he is taken down by a dropkick from Orton. Orton looks around on his knees, then gets back to his feet and starts to walk around AJ’s body, stomping all parts. Orton gets round after doing a full circle of AJ’s body, then glares at the crowd. The crowd boo Orton, as he bends down and grabs AJ by the head. Orton helps AJ back up to his feet, then gets him in a gut wrench. Orton lifts AJ right up onto his shoulders, then arrogantly takes his time. AJ capitalises on this as he struggles out and lands on his feet behind Orton. AJ then pushes Orton forward. Orton runs at the ropes, bounces off them, then gets taken down to the mat by a beautiful dropkick from AJ.

All three men are down on the mat, as the referee looks down at the carnage. They all begin to stir, and AJ and Randy get back to their feet first. Randy goes for a right hand on AJ, but AJ is able to duck it, then Irish whip Randy into the corner. AJ charges in after Randy, then nails a jumping forearm in the corner. AJ turns as Orton looks on groggily, and sees Cena charging at him. AJ catches Cena with a kick to the mid-section, then sets him up in a pumphandle position. AJ starts to get Cena up, then takes him into a gutbuster. Orton comes at AJ and goes for a right hand, but AJ blocks it, then kicks him in the mid-section. AJ gets Orton up for a suplex, but then drops Orton behind him, and takes him down with a neckbreaker. AJ hooks the leg of Orton, 1...2.. Orton kicks out. AJ gets back to his feet, then calls for the Styles Clash. Cena gets up first, and AJ kicks him in the mid-section, then positions him in between his thighs. Orton gets back to his feet, and comes out of nowhere at AJ, going for a clothesline. AJ is able to duck it, before he pushes Cena away. AJ then kicks Orton in the mid-section, twists his arm, and takes him down with a back suplex. AJ keeps Orton’s arm in the same position, and lifts him back to his feet. AJ then looks set to hit Orton with another back suplex, when he suddenly plants Orton down with a sit out facebuster. AJ gets to his feet and taunts, as the crowd cheer. He then turns around, only to be hoisted up into a fireman’s carry by Cena. Cena looks to take AJ down with the FU, but AJ spins around on his shoulders and counters with a tornado DDT.

AJ gets back to his feet, then heads up to the top rope. He looks down at both Cena and Orton who are down, and goes for a body splash on Cena, but Cena is able to roll out of the way. Both Orton and Cena get back to their feet, and Cena goes for a kick to the mid-section, but Orton catches it, then throws his boot down and goes for the RKO. Cena counters by pushing Orton off. Orton turns around and gets caught up in a foreman’s carry from Cena. Orton counters by slipping out the back yet again. Orton then turns Cena around and plants him with the RKO. Orton hooks the leg of Cena, 1...2.. AJ dives across and breaks up the pin with a forearm to the back of Orton. Both AJ and Orton get back to their feet, and Orton kicks AJ in the mid-section, then Irish whips him. AJ runs at the ropes, then holds onto them instead of bouncing off them. Orton sees this then charges at AJ, only for AJ to pull the top rope down, leaving Orton to tumble out to the floor. AJ then goes after Cena. AJ picks up Cena and sets him up in between his legs, when Cena suddenly counters and takes AJ down with a drop toe hold. Cena then grabs AJ’s leg, and locks in the STFU. AJ screams out in pain as he tries to get near the ropes. Cena continues to pull back on the head of AJ, making the pain so much worse. AJ tries to get to the ropes, as the crowd cheer on. He is pulling himself closer, when he looks done. AJ raises his hand and looks ready to tap, when Orton comes running across the ring and knocks Cena out with the Punt. Orton looks around arrogantly while AJ tries to struggle back to his feet.

Orton walks back towards AJ, who suddenly hits Orton with the Pele. Orton falls to the mat like a sack of potatoes, and AJ also goes down. AJ slowly crawls out to the apron, then gets to his feet. AJ looks ready to springboard into the ring, when suddenly he is pushed off the top rope by Brock Lesnar from behind, causing AJ to land on his head in the ring.

Styles: Oh my God! AJ Styles just landed on top of his head! What the hell is Brock Lesnar doing to this match?

Coach: Lesnar looks dead serious about this.

Lesnar climbs into the ring, while Orton is getting back to his feet. Lesnar unstraps the NEW Championship from around his waist, then runs over and smashes Orton over the head with it as soon as Orton is right back to his feet. Lesnar drops the belt next to the ropes, then picks Orton up, and throws him outside the ring. Lesnar then follows Cena out, and sweeps all of the equipment off the announcer’s table. Lesnar picks Cena up, then gets him up in a fireman’s carry. Lesnar then hits the F-5 on Cena, with Cena landing on the announcer’s table, then rolling off behind the table.

Styles: The NEW Champion, Brock Lesnar has just destroyed absolutely all of his competition.

Lesnar grabs the Championship from inside the ring, then holds it high on the outside as the camera fades away.

End of broadcast.

2u8xjif.jpg

newrvdy2j.jpg

newtagtitle.jpg

Moonlight Drive

BM: I liked the Main Event. Lots of good offense in from each man, and you did the right thing, making the new (no pun intended) NEW champion look like an incredible force with the attack the end.

WM: Banderas/Bentley, because I have no idea who they are. lol

BP: They were all great, but I liked the Highlight Reel the most. Jericho put himself over, and nice heel tactic of a pre-segment attack on Van Dam

WP: N/a

AF: Great opening show. You established who's who so to speak in NEW, and pulled out a solid show with some great matches and promos. Keep it up :)

Beer

Quick Note

First of all I would just like to say that this was a really great openng show and if you can continue to produce shows like this it will be awsome. First time I have viewed ths properly and I am impressed thus far.

Best Match

Hard one to choose this but I may have to go with your Main Event. I only had one problem wth tis match. I will take an example.

AJ looks ready to springboard into the ring, when suddenly he is pushed off the top rope by Brock Lesnar from behind, causing AJ to land on his head in the ring.

Now this is good writing. Nice grammar and spelling but, tryng not to be too critical, it was a bit nothing. First of all you used the word ring to much and it seemed repetitive. But that is not the main problem. It is that it seems like is just a statement. You could have explained more the impact of AJ landing on his head. It was not, but it seemed like it was,

AJ was going to perform a springboard. Brock Lesnar pushes him off the top rope. AJ lands on his head.

Just your one had transitions in it. But honestly it was just thoses few minor things. Everything else was pretty awsome.

Worst Match

N\A. But I think that you should take up my point in the last post. Just try and make it seem more, OMG!!! WTF!!! To keep it more on the edge of your seat.

Best Promo

The Highlight Reel. You established the heel heat in Jericho. You booked a match for Redemption. And much more all in one promo. Which, is pretty impressive. And it shows that you have real good promo skills and talents. Not to mention your Match Writing Talents. Nice promo.

Worst Promo

N\A. But, most promos were very short and the interviews were sort of borng. If you watch TNA or WWE you will see that almost all of the Interviewers have a comdey style to make it more, fun. For example. TNA has Lauren, and JB. JB is the classic interviewer for TNA who gets trampled on by everyone and seems to know, personally, all the TNA stars. And Lauren is the nice girl who is hated by the heels. Then WWE have much the same just different approaches. Joy Giavanni does not have anything really. So if you give her something it will be much more readable.

Additional Feedback

N=Really good show but if you take my advice it will be even better and pretty awsome really.

xtremebadass

BKB, dude, I really love the vibe of this BTB. It has a very NEW feel to it, with NEW Age starts instead of NEW superstars mixed with veterans. I love how you have Lesnar, Cena, and Orton, let alone TNA's Styles, it mixes very, very, well.

BM: Hands down the main event. It might not have had a clean winner, but it showcased what each superstar brought to the table. I mean it showed Cena, Orton, and AJ clearly all would do anything for the title. Then it showed the Beastly-ness of Brock Lesnar running to the ring and taking everyone out. I smell a Fatal Four Way at Redemption

WM: Banderas squash. Looks like Judas Mesias is getting a big mid card push.

BP: It's a tie between the Y2J yapping to himself and Orton trying to make alliances all night. Really in character with both guys, especially Orton being a professional dick.

WP: N/A

AC: Damn, I am going to become a loyal reader to this BTB. Like I jump into BTB's all the time and could never get into them, but since I am starting this from the beginning I am totally going to get into it. One reason being I like every single guy in this BTB, especially the Naturals. BTW, love the logo :shifty:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I must say that the show itself is pretty nice, and cute font, I'm going to have to do the review in that font.

BM - It had to be the Main Event Triple Threat. It was the perfect main event for your opening show, and it set the bar for what's to come. The ending was good for a weekly show, setting up for more to happen, and it's like a cliffhanger.

WM - Banderas vs Bentley. Matt Bentley's awesome, he could get a push in PRIDE.

BP - It would either be Lesnar's opening as Champ or the Highlight Reel. Lesnar seemed like a real heel, and even though some parts seemed a little forced, it was still good setting up what was next with Cena, Orton and AJ. The Highlight Reel was just great, having Y2J very cocky.

WP - Stampede Bulldogs and AMW. I can't take Chris Harris seriously, so yeah.

AC - It was a really good opening show. You already started to set things up for the PPV, which was really good. I liked who you're pushing, with Roode, Mesias, and AJ Styles as a main event guy.The feud with Jericho and RVD looks like it should be good, and the Highlight Reel was a good start to it.

Qwake

BM: Main Event, It was interesting the whole time, I had NO idea as to who would win and what Lesnar done will only heat things up more. The match flowed quite well and was just GREAT! I also liked the opening match, great mix of those wrestlers.

WM: Bentley/Banderas was my least favourite, Bentley lost which sucks for me but nice way to push Banderas...

BP: The opening was a nice way to start the show off, they were all in good character and it didn't drag on. The other little Randy promo's with his opponents really added to the main event imo. The Highlight Reel was also done nicely.

WP: Well the AMW one wasnt great, it didn't interest me and it was quite short but it wasnt to bad...

AF: Great first show BKB! You have improved on promo's by the looks of things, maybe have just a couple of them a little longer but thats not a big problem. Your matches are still awesome to read and I like reading these matches because your roster is great. I am liking the matches that are already named esp the way the main event is looking at the moment. I will check the next show out!

WCW Rules

Reaction score
WCW Rules' Review of BKB's Revenge

Oh no, Linkin Park's 'Bleed It Out?' I never liked their new album, TBH. Slick graphics, BTW. May I ask who makes 'em?

Hmm... A Ladder Match for a North American Championship? Involving Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho? Interesting, for sure. Of course, Lesnar, the NEW Champion, had to make his presence known in a way. He was in character in this brief confrontation between him and Cena, but the Hammerstein Ballroom cheering for Cena? I'm simply dumbfounded. Damn, Orton AND AJ Styles? A fresh mix of talent, IMO. I like the way it degenerated into every man claiming number one contendership. A Three Way between Cena, Orton, and Styles could, and should, be one hell of an encounter. The beginning promo established a foundation for the entire show, and it was written adequately, I thought. It wasn't your typical 'description of our show's purpose' promo like most beginning promotions undertake for their first show. Good promo to start off the show, IMO.

MCMG Vs WGTT up next; should be a good one. A quick paced and technical match, though it could've used a tad bit more expression from the wrestlers, IMO. Your transitioning is okay, getting the job done overall. There weere some minor hiccups, due to some sentences running off and/or being cut off. MCMG taking the victory means they're the No. 1 Contenders, I see. I do think they're a more effective team than WGTT in some areas, they're far more likable, for one. Hopefully WGTT bounces back soon. I don't see The Naturals losing the tag titles to MCMG at Redemption, though.

Mediocre promo from The Naturals, IMO. For one, a premature end. I wanted to read some more immersion from them, something to grab me. I didn't find the hook, unfortunately. When I saw them on iMPACT!, they weren't too charismatic a team, I'll admit, but surely you can find some way to remedy this. Make 'em interesting. Another thing, they're the Tag Team Champions. I wanted to read some reminder from Starrcade; after all, they were new NEW Tag Team Champions. Hehe, new NEW. Eh... I digress. Some exposition on how they became Tag Team Champions would've been good enough. I also saw a sentence or two cut off and a letter missing. Not a huge detraction, though.

Ricky Banderas OWNS! I know his work from AAA as El Mesias, and he's a good worker. Isn't Bentley HBK's cousin? Anyway, Banderas kinda squashed Bentley, as he barely had any offense in, save for a few kicks and punches. I'm not really complaining though, as I'm more of a fan of Banderas. If you can utilize him well, then I think he can become a great force in this thread. Damn, Sabu! A feud between these two can work if you book it well. Just, don't job Banderas out, plz. Sabu is way past his prime of usefulness to be jobbing out potential talent. Again, though, some minor issues with structure and sentences ending prematurely in your match writing. Proofread, my friend. Not to mention, a little repetition of action and response here and there.

Another premature promo, TBH. Some more interaction and a response from Orton would've worked far more effectively. You have the right idea, you just need to execute it more adequately. I hope we can see a more manipulative, psychotic side of Orton, as his character works better in such a demeanor. I didn't like the ending line, as it seems like more could've been said from both men.

I'm guessing a feud is in the works here from these teams? Could be interesting, but the segment itself was kinda bad, TBH. Something didn't feel right about it at all, though I'm struggling to put my finger on exactly why it didn't click. Perhaps it just didn't flow too well, the timing and the execution of the segment. I'm not too sure.

Yay, Killings pulled off the victory. I'm not too fond of AMW, and I never was. I expected to see the Bulldogs, but their absence isn't significant. The match was more entertaining than the prior matches, though. Minor improvement over the other ones, IMO. I don't think I need to mention the minor grammatical errors in the match, though. Proofread, man. It's your friend.

Man, another quick promo. Again, Randy tries, and fails. He's the Heel of the trio, so it's expected. Th catchphrases at the end of a promo don't always work, though. Sometimes they come off as unnecessary. The impact of him saying, "simply phenomenal," wasn't too powerful. A missed opportunity here.

Another rather quick one. Highlight Reels are usually longer, IMO. Jericho exhumed arrogance, surely, but a little more could've went a long way. Again, your promos could be so much better, but they end so prematurely, their purpose loses so much momentum. A good promo, but definitely not a great one. I did like the fact Jerichp put himself over though, so some marks gained in that respect. Some minor grammatical misakes present, not really a surprise seeing as your show has seen many of them. Nice build up for their match, but nothing more.

A quickie from Brock here, more fuel added to the fire. Joy's a boring personality. Some more interaction between her and Brock would've been nice, but you can't win 'em all. Brock was in character, but then again, there wasn't too much to digest anyway. You've been missing the mark on your promos, buddy.

Meh, Cabana and Roode. Roode = jobber in my eyes. His character is not overly appealing to me. The match dragged on too long for my liking, so I wasn't into it as much as I had hoped, because Cabana is a cool cat. What I noticed was a lot of repetition. The matches are becoming too similiar, IMO. Try to spruce it up a bit, mang. Roode taking the win sucks, though. I'm guessing he's in for some sort of push, then?

Main Event time, baby! I LOL @ Randy's feeble attempts to gain the upper hand on his opponents. I knew Cena and AJ would work together as a team initially, but the desires of man have consequences, and ultimately, they couldn't co exist and their pairing deteriorated. It was nice, if typical, touch. Degenerating into the outside made it all the more worthwhile, IMO. Sometimes, I like it when matches go outside the bounds of the ring, and here was no exception. Unfortunately, it didn't last long. I really didn't expect either man to gain advantage over the other two, so the back and forth action was quite pleasant. Dirty finish, but IMO, a necessary one as this four man feud continues to heat up. Lesnar destroying each and every man was needed as the NEW Champion needs to be taken seriously and needs to look like an unstoppable force of nature. Definitely got the job done there, my friend. I would love to see a Fatal Four Way at Redemption. I think it might happen, but I'm not entirely sure. In the end, a good ME to end the show, and an appropriate ending, despite the dirty finish.

Overall, if this had been an ordinary program, it'd be good, but for the beginning of NEW Revenge, it was kinda lackluster. The commentators were incredibly bland, IMO. They incited no manner of intrigue, and they came off as monotonous drones. Use more antecedents in your matches, meaning instead of reiterating the wrestler's name, write in, "He," or "him," or "his." I saw many a grammatical error, sentences being cut off, and words looking like as they had been rushed. Nice use of transition, but in order to it to be more effective, you need to use more antecedents, as aforementioned. Promos were incredibly short, and you dropped the ball on a few, and other than the Main Event, matches were beginning to feel too similiar for their own good. You definitely need to work on your promos; your matches just need some minor tweaking is all. If you can clean up your matches and improve on your promo work, I believe this thread can be a big one in this section. Decent work, man.

Dave Kingston

Reaction score
BM: Main event, I really enjoyed that match. It was back and fourth from the start and Lesnar winning the title was a good move.

WM: Bentley VS Banderas. I wouldn’t say it was a bad match but you really should have given Bentley more offense.

BP: Highlight reel, vintage Y2J.

WP: N/A

AC: This BTB is really going places. I’m impressed by the way you handled all of your superstars, I’m looking forward to your next show. Keep up the good work.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

NEW Insider

Rumours

CW Network are said to be overjoyed by the rating of the past week’s Revenge. The debut edition scored a 1.83.

The rumoured surprise for Redemption is said not to be the Ladder Match between Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam for the North American Championship. There is still no word on what the surprise actually is though.

Vince McMahon is said to be none too happy with the success of the first ever televised Revenge, considering some of the stars he made are major parts of the show. When asked about the success of Revenge, all McMahon had to say was, “No comment.â€￾

NEW are said to be considering leaving the Hammerstein Ballroom for future Pay Per View’s, trying to expand further around the country. Revenge will not be moved anytime soon though.

The AMW/Motor City Machine Guns feud is supposedly done, with both teams looking to move on with their current feuds. AMW and the Guns feud had been happening since the two teams came to NEW.

News

Revenge General Manager has said he will be making a huge announcement regarding to the NEW Championship Match at Redemption.

Brock Lesnar is also in line to be punished after his actions last week, attacking AJ Styles, Randy Orton and John Cena last week, interrupting their Triple Threat Number One Contender’s Match.

Chris Jericho will host the Highlight Reel once again this week, with Rob Van Dam as his guest again. Will RVD be jumped again backstage?

Harry Smith will face James Storm after the confrontation between the Canadian Bulldogs and AMW last week.

Known Card

Sabu vs John Morrison

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs The Naturals

Billy Kidman vs Low Ki

Harry Smith vs James Storm​