Mr. Kennedy released..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Obviously he was disliked or at least pissed off people during his run in WWE. Just look back at his suspension in 2007, granted, Umaga and Regal got attacked, but they all bounced back greatly...Kennedy was humilliated by Vince Mcmahon and then squashed by Cena.

He injured Cena (or at least was involved with the injury), could have hurt Orton, gave WWE a ton of bad press when he commented on steroids being bad only to then be suspended because he had done them before.

He was good...in 2006 and early 2007. It all went downhill from there.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Watch TNA hype Mr. Kennedy's debut by saying "A former world champion will be at Hard Justice" roflroflrofl

Moonlight Drive

I'd like to echo the sentiments of all those who said 'lol' or something of the like.

This is truly hilarious.

Wrestling Station

Watch TNA hype Mr. Kennedy's debut by saying "A former world champion will be at Hard Justice" roflroflrofl

its more like, a world injury champion to deput with a special entrance ramp of pop up syringes, drinks the cough syrup (as if its HHH entrance with the water bottle unoriginal TNA as usual :shifty: ) and he comes down with a stretcher! >_>

and his special finisher move is the enema reaction (simply shits on opponents faces).

kingovkings

Reaction score
1ST you cant go around injuring accidental or not the top stars on WWE. So for that back drop that alone is pretty shitty. Then the elbow then thats the 2nd bad thing Kennedy did wrong on his return. Them two things alone are bad enough, But then he injures himself two. Not good on Your first night back to be fair. If im honest i liked Kennedy and had high hopes for him in WWE but guess thats not gonna happen just yet.

Spity94

Reaction score
Mr. Kennedy released a video on his official website, www.Ken-Kennedy.com, in which he shakes both of his wrists repeatedly to show that they are not injured.

This is apparently in response to online reports saying he suffered a wrist injury during what turned out to be his final match in WWE on Monday's episode of RAW.

Although it should be noted that he wasn't expected to miss any ring time and that it was a minor issue at best. Since his departure, it was announced on his official website that he was "100% healthy."

Source - NoDQ.com

[YT]Ino1_bC0V58[/YT]

So i guess he wasn't really injured? if he was then he must of been pushing throught the pain while doing those wrist movements lol

Nation

Source - NoDQ.com

[YT]Ino1_bC0V58[/YT]

So i guess he wasn't really injured? if he was then he must of been pushing throught the pain while doing those wrist movements lol

Confirmed that Randy Orton is a piece of shit.

Wordlife

Oh well... he was an awesome wrestler, nice guy (met him twice, played SVR 08 against him too :D)

He was just very injury prone, we all saw it coming sometime soon

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

You all know how I feel about the WWE's safe style. Yes you should protect your opponent but it's getting ridiculous. Most WWE superstars knew how to work now they can't even take a simple belly to back suplex. I watched the back drop and it wasn't that bad. I mean compared to the backdrop driver it was quite tame.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
You all know how I feel about the WWE's safe style. Yes you should protect your opponent but it's getting ridiculous. Most WWE superstars knew how to work now they can't even take a simple belly to back suplex. I watched the back drop and it wasn't that bad. I mean compared to the backdrop driver it was quite tame.

Yes, but you have to be able to take the move just as well as someone delivers it. Kennedy turned Orton and dropped him awkwardly, giving Orton very little opportunity to take the impact. He sorta dropped him if you watch it. Taking a backdrop driver when you know it's going to happen isn't the same as taking a backdrop, and literally being dropped differently than how you're prepared to take it.

Anyways, something still seems highly suspicious about the entire thing.