Mr. Kennedy released..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
L... O... L!

Soulpower

Upon hearing this new via the telephone, Kennedy dropped said phone on his foot and broke it.

He's expected to be out 6 to 12 weeks.

MikeRaw

Wow. His injuries were really getting annoying, but I don't think many people saw this coming. I thought it was a joek when I read it. It's really too bad. I'm guessing it's due to his injury he suffered at Raw this week, or else they wouldn't have had him return at all.
Shame though. 2 years ago, he looked like he could've been a huge star.

Soulpower

I don't know, I think there's something else to this story.

Edit:A bit odd that they called him Ken Kennedy, even though his real name is Ken Anderson. Could just be a simple mistake, I guess.

Soulpower

Didn't Kennedy have 2 strikes from the wellness policy? Could have gotten his third one.

Just seems weird that they keep him when he suffers a couple of big injuries, but release him when he suffers a minor one.

PeepShow

Isn't Raw on Monday in GB too? I mean shit, they could have at least given him a good send off or something in his own hometown. Sucks.

MikeRaw

Didn't Kennedy have 2 strikes from the wellness policy? Could have gotten his third one.

Just seems weird that they keep him when he suffers a couple of big injuries, but release him when he suffers a minor one.

Possibly. I doubt it's a wellness thing though. To me, it seems more likely they're just pissed at his constant injuries, minor or not. Besides, how do we know it was minor? Cause a report said so? It may actually have turned out to be serious or something...
Doesn't matter though... We all know he'll be a TNA World Champ in less than 6 months :laugh:

Spity94

Reaction score
I thought WWE was still pretty high on him, he returns and says that he will be the world heavyweight champion and then they stick him in the main event. Didn't see this coming. I thought the link was gonna be like rick roll video or something lol