Mr. Kennedy released..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I expected it but in a way.. didn't. It still shocked me, I forgot I clicked on News, Rumors and Spoilers and thought it would've been in a joke in HIAT. Oh well, it doesn't really bother me. Normally you'd say well, his spot can be filled, but his spot's been filled for probably the last year and a half since he's barely been there.. haha.

Reaction score
Kennedy Released?

Thoughts of how they are going to explain this on RAW now that he has made an official title challenge to Randy Orton?

PeepShow

They don't need an explanation. MVP challenged Orton and has done nothing in the month since, so what makes you think anything would be made of this?

Also, there's already a discussion thread on Kennedy. Merged.

seX-Power

I could pretend I cared about this, but the last time I cared about Kennedy was a month after his debut. The WWE and Kennedy are better off without each other.

xtremebadass

*lower the microphone*

*grab the microphone*

*take a deep breath*

XBA: Finally...

*Awkward pause*

XBA: FINALLYYYY!!!!

*rips off stupid ring gear that makes me look like a male stripper*

*dislocates shoulder*

START OVER AND REPEAT.

Klide

Dang after raw I thought he was gonna beat main eventer pretty soon. But I guess mcmahon does put up with injuries probly got tired of the guy

xtremebadass

The guy

-got injured
-screwed himself out of MITB
-got drafted
-got injured
-never wrestled on the show he was drafted to
-made a suckass movie
-got re-drafted
-made his return, claimed he was "WWE Championship Material", and got injured again all in the same night

I hope that dick learned his lesson. You barely held the US title a month and get injured 90% of your career, he has the balls to still claim he is WWE title worthy? GET OVER YOURSELF KENNEDY!

Soulpower

Thoughts of how they are going to explain this on RAW now that he has made an official title challenge to Randy Orton?

Vince:Mr.Kennedy was suspended for impersonating a good wrestl... sports entertainer!

By the way, I'm not going to say everything (I have my reasons) but it seems that Kennedy got on the bad side of the wrong people.

Take that for what its worth >_>

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Vince:Mr.Kennedy was suspended for impersonating a good wrestl... sports entertainer!

By the way, I'm not going to say everything (I have my reasons) but it seems that Kennedy got on the bad side of the wrong people.

Take that for what its worth >_>

The potential legend of Ken Kennedy has been... killed?

This Guy

what I find intresting is its on there industry news section, not the WWE News section where there release announcements are made. The industry news section is stuff from other news sites. Which means other news sites reported it before the WWE did. Normally its the other way around. A little odd. But does explain the Ken Kennedy instead of just Mr. Kennedy or Ken Anderson. I'd almost say that news sites have jumped the gun since the WWE themselves still haven't posted it in there WWE news section, but Kennedy is now missing off the Superstars roster page on the web site.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i dont really care much cause he hasnt really wrestled much since he first got hurt. he never really made any impact.

MikeRaw

I'm sure WWE doesn't care. They have a history of just dropping things, and you can't blame them really. What else is there to do? They'll just continue like it never happened.

noumenon

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
T...........N..................A...................................................A.

Seriously though. I read something else saying that Orton told him off after the match saying he needed to be more careful before he hurt SOMEONE ELSE.