• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Kennedy released..

the dark knight

completely disagree. especially with the "hotter" part.

dont bullshit yourself man, you hate white women.

the dark knight

No, I love Kelly, Maryse, and Mickie. Candice is disgusting looking with all the nasty plastic surgery.
you love mickie? lol, i never got what thebig deal about her was. she has no beauty features at all. no cute/angelic/nice2look@ face, no curves, no tits...the only thing she might have is a big ass and its not even shaped nicely. plus, ive said this before...she looks almost identical to one of my uncles' wife. yuck.

candy's face can look innocent and her body's perfect soooooooooooooo, yea.

alicia's too close to being dark black, no further discussion needed.

so, you hate her for her looks or wrestling ability?

since the discussion's a bit random and off-topic ill list Z divas i'd keep and the ones i'd fire.

kelly= :drool:
maryse= :2:
candice= stiff boner
beth=..ew but keep her.
jillian= lol...not eew but not sexy either. she can wrestle+she's a great annoying heel. not the vickie type.
katie= kinda...mysteriously-wild looking? i like that. she can wrestle too!
layla= ASS almighty!
michelle= meh...ok ass, ugly face, too tall...she can be used in storylines and she can wrestle..
natalya= beth on a smaller scale.
tiffany= generic blonde...but still attractive.

bella sluts= not sexy, no wrestling...fuck off.
eve= doesn't wrestle, superman jaw (nice ass too) but overall, useless.
gail kim= eeeeeeeeeeew+only reason shes popular here is cuz she was in tna. never cared for her or her wrestling skills. fuck off, bitch.
fox= eew+does she really wrestle?
maria= fuck off, flat-chested slut, annoyingly corny slut. her ass is a little cute but its not worth the tv time.
melina= monkey power! waste of great ass tbh....her wrestling skills doesn't cover up for her ugly face. i cant stand it.
rosa mendez= another mexican :nonono:

★Chuck Zombie★

Yeah see, you'd fire Fox because you don't find her attractive, yet she's probably one of the better wrestlers. Her first match was against Katie Lea on ECW and although it was short, it was good. And I hate Candice more because of her wrestling, but her looks don't help.

The only ones I'd get rid of would be The Bellas, and Eve. Candice at least has the passion to get better(as does Maria), so I can't really say she deserves to be fired, but she's running out of chances in my book.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Not to go off on another tangent but wasn't Mr. Kennedy the person who got Hardcore Holly fired? And I wonder if Holly has tracked Mr. Kennedy down yet or not.