monkeystyle's MSN.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
It takes balls to add MS lol. To keep my manhood, I'll do it, although I never get on that much anymore.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I wouldn't know what to talk about with him lol .... I don't watch much hockey, and I don't get high >_>

PeepShow

That was the dumbest thing I think I have heard today.

Sorry

Are you surprised?

And why is it a dumb statement? I just checked my buddy list, and only 3 current people on my 59 total have a different ending than hotmail. This Guy, Rell, and Abdullah. Everyone else has hotmail at the end. Sorry for not taking the time to not realize that 5% of my list isn't the same as the rest.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Damn it, I've been waiting to say that to someone. WTF mind reader?

That wasn't very good at all anyway tho...

"that's what she said again." nah...

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Are you surprised?

And why is it a dumb statement? I just checked my buddy list, and only 3 current people on my 59 total have a different ending than hotmail. This Guy, Rell, and Abdullah. Everyone else has hotmail at the end. Sorry for not taking the time to not realize that 5% of my list isn't the same as the rest.

This Guy Rell and Abdullah?

Is this you admitting that the rest of your contact list is from wrestling forums?

Rell

Reaction score
Shane, shut up.

You're trying too hard to be an asshole, just be yourself kid...