monkeystyle's MSN.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It surely is. I've resisted handing it out, but I just opened a new one, so by all means. This whole nicer thing y'know.

Fuck, should I just start eating granola and stop showering now?

MikeRaw

Its because your gonna meet Gary bettman... Your being nice so you can save all your fury for him:laugh: He'll have to feel the wrath of monkeystyle.

Wrestling Station

MS, dont shave... yes DONT shave.. meet him and he will be glad to shave every damn hair for you.

MikeRaw

No, windows live has live.ca
Also, it is real if your wondering, I was talking to him as proof.

This Guy

I thought MSN accounts had hotmail at the end of them.

um, you have me on MSN and mine is just my regular e-mail account with my internet provider. You can use any valid e-mail account with MSN.

PeepShow

um, you have me on MSN and mine is just my regular e-mail account with my internet provider. You can use any valid e-mail account with MSN.

Oh yeah, that s********le or whatever. I thought that was odd when I first saw that. K, got it now.