monkeystyle's MSN.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I do have Monkeystyle on my MSN, we've even talked twice haven't we Anthony? :brows:

sad that we couldn't play a three way UNO game with the Italian Outsider, me and you :(

KenFan4life

Reaction score
man...this munk-of shit smurf ain't got no msn...cuz it like..ain't wa-working or something...so I'll just post mine..
jakeness21@hotmail.com
I got friends from school, family, and then forumfaggotz...so if anyone talks to me on msn, I'll probably sound like someone thats "rushed" or "Hyper" ,thats cause I'm talking to like a 100 people at once...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I do have Monkeystyle on my MSN, we've even talked twice haven't we Anthony? :brows:

sad that we couldn't play a three way UNO game with the Italian Outsider, me and you :(

he has a new one..

MikeRaw

He wasnt online since you added him for ther same reason he wasnt on IWF... Probably just cause he was doing other stuff, but ya, he wasnt on iwf since Thursday either, but I saw him on yesterday once he returned to iwf.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna be stepping out for a few days here and there pretty much until the summer is over.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
GAWDAMN-You're one Sexy Fuck Monkeystyle....

Lets hook-up-our webcams and stare at each other's penises and giggle as we whack off smoothly-and-roughly...

^quote from Kaedon