monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Why is it that every time I quote those post the page always changes? You lazy people, just click something for once.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That would tie up some loose ends. But still it would seem odd that you couldn't just fight with Monk on PMs or Staff section would be more your style.

I mean really, the Flame Chamber? I forsee a new era after the current staffs demise...

he said why few pages back

Monk deleted so he posted here cause by the time Monkey got to this he could not delete and clam it wasn't made.

edit:lol and I see he done told u that.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

For the people calling this real and saying ms was childish: isn't it just as childish of TG to do this like this? Even if ms was being childish, they're being no better than him.

It's still bs, btw.

Hometown Kid

you obviously missed the part where I explained that I did post something about this in the admin office, and monk admitted to deleting it before anyone else saw it.

Yes I did. This thread was on about page 11 before I even saw it.

Staff is really just a joke anyway, I guess people take it seriously, I really don't understand why anyone would want to be mod or anything. I would have probably turned it down in the first place, so don't leave because of a stupid demotion Monk. (Playing into this is real. >_>)

Yes I did. This thread was on about page 11 before I even saw it.

Staff is really just a joke anyway, I guess people take it seriously, I really don't understand why anyone would want to be mod or anything. I would have probably turned it down in the first place, so don't leave because of a stupid demotion Monk. (Playing into this is real. >_>)

If you ever become a mod I shall never let this post be forgotten.

Did I ever say I was getting on Chuck and This guy's bandwagon? No, I just said I was suprised as to how childish Monkey acted, I still think he deserves to be admin, he just deserves to be demoted for how he acted. Thats really all there is

He was acting like that, even before he was demoted. He was acting like that in this thread before you made the first post about kissing his ass. Don't give me this bullshit about how you're surprised at how he acted. You knew good and goddam well what he was acting like. Coincidentally, you decided to say something after he lost his power.

You went from jumping on his dick too insulting him for something you already knew about. You're full of bullshit.

Hometown Kid

If you ever become a mod I shall never let this post be forgotten.

Hence I said "probably" so I can cover my ass. :shifty:

But seriously, if you can be a mod and still have a blue name i'm likely in. If not...probably declined. I'm trying to be an e-badass or something by being bigger than it all or something, just my opinion that it isn't very important.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Here is my take on this

also yeah he said he posted in the flame section so everyone could see it but since when does This Guy care if others know staff business.All the staff always say staff business stays staff business.This was staff business yet it became public due to This Guy making it public.which is not something he would do unless they are trying to to pull a fast one on us.

I mean really. This Guy since becoming an admin has been big on keeping anything staff related out of the public eye right so what I said in a way makes prefect sense.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I'm not talking about him saying everyone should ride his dick, I'm talking about how he said he doesn't care and he will do whatever he wants.. thats all I'm saying... I think when he said everyone should be kissing his ass he was just being pissed off.. the other part was just him acting like a childish dick

Kizza

I never believe any shit about mod spots that are discussed in the rants section of a forum.

Hence I said "probably" so I can cover my ass. :shifty:

But seriously, if you can be a mod and still have a blue name i'm likely in. If not...probably declined. I'm trying to be an e-badass or something by being bigger than it all or something, just my opinion that it isn't very important.

You can still have a blue name. :eek:

I'm not talking about him saying everyone should ride his dick, I'm talking about how he said he doesn't care and he will do whatever he wants.. thats all I'm saying... I think when he said everyone should be kissing his ass he was just being pissed off.. the other part was just him acting like a childish dick

Just stop, you're trying to justify your actions and you're failing horribly. Just admit what you did and move on. Everybody thinks less of you for jumping ship. I suggest you let it go and move on.

You did wrong.