Monitoring the WWEN launch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Unblockus already support the Network, by the way, for anyone that needs a DNS service.

You're fucking kidding. I chose UnoTelly instead.

VPN is working fine, but Jesus Christ am I pissed.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Either way, if UnblockUS can work this fast with it I'm sure all the other Geoblock DNS Services can too. Shouldn't take too long at this rate until it's all working flawlessly, which is surprising considering unblockus explaining to me the "countless hours upon hours of research we have to do before adding it to our service".

Oh and, if they don't add RAW and Smackdowns a day after they're aired they aren't getting any of my money. Fuck them for only announcing RAW and Smackdown replays are added 30 days after airing date A FEW HOURS before the Network launch.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Media Error: Video not loading. Whatever.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Wrestlemania I - Mike Rotundo (aka IRS) and Barry Windham vs Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff for the tag titles... getting to watch Bray Wyatt's father wrestle at the first Wrestlemania is pretty cool!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Tried and failed :( says an error occurred while processing your order did that happen to anyone else?

Probably due to server load, check your email. I got a confirmation email even though I got an error, still had to re-sign up though because it made the account but didn't activate the trial.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Probably due to server load, check your email. I got a confirmation email even though I got an error, still had to re-sign up though because it made the account but didn't activate the trial.
No email I'll just try again in a few days once the hype dies down a little

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
So, a question on this WWEN stuff:

Who's this Chris Benoit guy? He's pretty good. Whatever happened to him?

[/Vince's worst nightmare]

:eek:tunga:

wk

Reactions: Just Kevin
Reaction score
On Firefox, I'm still getting the "Media Error" message.
On IE, I'm getting no message, but when I click on a show, nothing shows up at all.
This is getting very tiresome. On one hand, I want to just plunk down my money so it works. On the other, you offer me a trial and then "F" it up? Hell no, y'aint getting my money!

I think I'll hold off for another day or two and see if I can log in/watch and then make a decision.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
On Firefox, I'm still getting the "Media Error" message.
On IE, I'm getting no message, but when I click on a show, nothing shows up at all.
This is getting very tiresome. On one hand, I want to just plunk down my money so it works. On the other, you offer me a trial and then "F" it up? Hell no, y'aint getting my money!

I think I'll hold off for another day or two and see if I can log in/watch and then make a decision.

Mine's working fine using Chrome on my laptop and on my iPad (through the WWE App).

On the other hand, while the live feed is working great on my Roku, I'm not getting all of the PPV's and other shows to show up on the WWEN App on Roku. So, I've emailed WWE Network support about the Roku issue.

wk