Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Wtf? This is a PPV card on free TV lol. I'm not complaining though, I hope RAW delivers tonight I'll definitely be tuning in

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Raw's been lacking lately. Just not interested in anyone who wrestles on the show.. lol..

The Rated R CMStar

That card leaves me wondering what the hell are they going to book for The Bash

MaZZacare

Reaction score
yeah this episode of raw i think was bad outside of the WHC triple threat im morbidly intersted in seein how this whole trump owns raw thing goes threw

the dark knight

i thought the miz was gonna win :thumbdown:

triple h buries superstars

Soulpower

i thought the miz was gonna win :thumbdown:

triple h buries superstars

In this particular case, its more like WWE Booking burying superstars. I don't mind HHH winning, but Miz should have gotten the sneaky elimination on Cena before getting tossed out by Hunter.

Miz score yet another "victory" over Cena, and HHH still gets his title shot. Of course, WWE can't have one of the young guys actually look GOOD every once in a while (At least on RAW).

the dark knight

you know i was kidding about triple h right? but yea i had my hopes up...

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
When I saw Kofi lasting, I almost thought he was going to win it :shifty:

Although, I wouldn't mind seeing a Kofi, Miz, or MVP championship match on a Raw for measuring if for nothing else.

xtremebadass

Yea so I am not too thrilled about this Raw for a couple reasons...

1) Donald Trump will be LIVE on the show

2) Donald Trump's name will be said over 30 times, I guarentee

3) The third Last Man Standing match between HHH and Orton

4) I don't get to see my weekly Burn Notice commercials :(

5) No bathroom breaks! WTF

Klide

Yea so I am not too thrilled about this Raw for a couple reasons...

1) Donald Trump will be LIVE on the show

2) Donald Trump's name will be said over 30 times, I guarentee

3) The third Last Man Standing match between HHH and Orton

4) I don't get to see my weekly Burn Notice commercials :(

5) No bathroom breaks! WTF

Y is there so much hate about the LMSM???? so its the 3rd time these fought in it and who know how many times they went face to face. but im pretty stoked to see this match at least im not paying for the match right :)
but Raw is gonna suck cause of Trump and all the media.. bet there going to have trump pull a promo to stall time every time a commercial should be on...(in this case if that were to happen id rather see commercials):death_2:

xtremebadass

Well generally everyone looks to see everything just one time so it's memorable despite how bad or good it might have been. Sure, a rematch is cool, but a third match? If the rivalry ain't all that hot, than it's gunna suck.

Now, well, the above statement was directed towards matches that didn't have the same stipulation. this circumstance DOES have the same stipulation which makes it even worse.

SnackZ

Reaction score
WWERT @WWEJoeyStyles New Raw Owner, Donald Trump will be issuing a refund to all WWE Fans in attendance tonight in Green Bay after event! OMG!

This is from Joey Styles Twitter - all I can say is WOW - no commercials, a special occasion, first time ever type shit, a LMS match and they get their money back - WOW.

Reaction score
Big Show looked great tonight. Good last man standing match, they ran the Trump angle short, which is good, and NO commercials. All in all this is the best Raw thus far this year, which may be the worst year for Raw since 2003.